New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 6 of 49 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151631 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Fallout Equestria: Muffins and Murder ( BnP IC)

Quote Originally Posted by Hazuki View Post
    "Nopony. But there was no lock, or any signs telling me not to, and I was searching for somepony." Viridia answered, keeping the can of beer held out to the guardspony. "My unicorn friend ran away, and I have a dog that decided to start following me." She gestured to the pup sitting behind her. "But I didn't find anypony who wasn't you. So I thought I could try being friendly." She kept holding out the can, quite insistent on the mare taking it.
    Tirkeş made a face, but, with some effort took the beer can out of Viridia's hoof, opened it, and took a drink.

Taking a moment to get herself upright on the couch, she continued to look at Viridia until she spotted the dog, who looked pretty happy to see the mare.

Tirkeş sighed.

"Thank's but no thanks. I don't need the company; it hasn't been a good day."
    Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
    Pokonic look what you have done! You fool, you`ve doomed us all!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doorhandle View Post
    Oh Pokonic, never change. And never become my D.M.
    To those that are wondering; it's a unicorn leather knife hilt.
    Spoiler: Avatars
    Show

2. - Top - End - #152
    Colossus in the Playground

Viridia gave a slow nod of her head, smiling slightly at the fact that Tirkeş was willing to accept the gift of alcohol. "I hear you." She spoke softly, trying to get across the message that she wasn't going to force her presence on the mare if she didn't want her there. "But...everypony needs somepony sometimes. And this place looks kind of lonely." She glanced around the almost-empty, weapon-laden break room.

3. - Top - End - #153
    Spamalot in the Playground

"Well, granted I don't know Supply all that well," Doc said to the spirit, "But our shared experience has been of... perhaps you can say 'fire-forged' friendship? Well, I'll go check upstairs then. Thank you. Oh, and haven't forgotten about your offer. We're working that out as well. It's been quite a busy morning for me."
    Digo Dragon - Artist
    D&D 5e Homebrew: My Little Pony Races

4. - Top - End - #154

Viridia gave a slow nod of her head, smiling slightly at the fact that Tirkeş was willing to accept the gift of alcohol. "I hear you." She spoke softly, trying to get across the message that she wasn't going to force her presence on the mare if she didn't want her there. "But...everypony needs somepony sometimes. And this place looks kind of lonely." She glanced around the almost-empty, weapon-laden break room.
    Tirkeş took another drink; this one drained the can entirely. She sounded like she really didn't want to keep talking.

"Sari told me to take the day off because she said I needed a break. That's why I'm here, alone, while everypony else is outside and scouting the area around the Olives. Because I bucked up last night."

Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
    "Well, granted I don't know Supply all that well," Doc said to the spirit, "But our shared experience has been of... perhaps you can say 'fire-forged' friendship? Well, I'll go check upstairs then. Thank you. Oh, and haven't forgotten about your offer. We're working that out as well. It's been quite a busy morning for me."
    "It has been such for me as well. When you talk to that Supply Route lass, it might be helpful to tell her that her father loved her or somesuch." the spirit replied, sounding somewhat serious, "She seems like the sort who would have a reaction to that."
    Last edited by Pokonic; 2014-09-13 at 04:13 PM.
    Show

5. - Top - End - #155

"Alright." Viridia stepped off of the foot of the couch and picked up the pup, scooping it up onto her back as she walked over to the door. "If you do want to talk, if you're feeling better, feel free to hit me up." She said, as she approached the door and walked partway through it. "Remember, a friend can bring nice things for you in ways you won't expect." She gave a flick of her own fringe as a hint to the sleeping unicorn. Coarse hair looked far better when wrapped up in braids. "Bye!" The Pegasus flashed a grin, then swiftly trotted away, intent on returning to the Olives.

Before she walked in, however, she decided to slow her walk to overhear anything they might have been sharing...

Spoiler: Perception
    Show
    (1d10)[2] vs 5

6. - Top - End - #156
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
    Supply pauses for an uncomfortably long time, staring blankly at Stellar. Do not worry. I have my issues under control and they will not affect my ability to accomplish this final mission Sari gave us. Afterwards I will no longer be your concern. So do not worry. Supply said suddenly, slowly rising to her hooves and beginning to walk to the door.
    With a flick of her wings, Stellar interposes herself between between the unicorn and the door. "You called yourself a monster earlier! It's that what you want to be? How long were you alone before you found Noise? I reckon it was too long!"

"The wastes... It does a pony no good to wander them alone. What's another atrocity or two next to all that evil? You need other ponies to tell you when you're going too far, to pull you back from that edge."

"I know you're not a heartless pony, Supply. Anypony can see how you care about Noise. And how much that argument earlier hurt you. But you have a cavalier attitude towards life and death that isn't healthy! The way you finished off Olive Leaf... I can't even find it in me to say that was wrong... Just... Cold. Unnecessary. When you did that the wasteland won a little. And yes, it shocked Noise to see that side of you."

"But you don't have to be that way. So your special talent is killing? Then make sure it's killing for the right reasons! Otherwise the tide of blood will drown you... Especially on this next job. We buck this up, the body count is not going to be pretty."

Her piece apparently said, Stellar turns and heads for the stairs, leaving Supply to follow at her own pace.

7. - Top - End - #157

"Alright." Viridia stepped off of the foot of the couch and picked up the pup, scooping it up onto her back as she walked over to the door. "If you do want to talk, if you're feeling better, feel free to hit me up." She said, as she approached the door and walked partway through it. "Remember, a friend can bring nice things for you in ways you won't expect." She gave a flick of her own fringe as a hint to the sleeping unicorn. Coarse hair looked far better when wrapped up in braids. "Bye!" The Pegasus flashed a grin, then swiftly trotted away, intent on returning to the Olives.
    Tirkes got a brief look at her own braided locks, blinked at Viridia, shook her head, and buried her head into the nearby pillow and groaned into it.

Before she walked in, however, she decided to slow her walk to overhear anything they might have been sharing...

Spoiler: Perception
    Show
    [roll0] vs 5
    Viridia managed to get the last bit of what seemed to be a joke;

"-and that is how Equestria was saved." Olive Branch said cheekily.

Olive Pit was laughing really hard at whatever the heck she just said; chances are it was one of the dirty versions of that story or something.
    Show

8. - Top - End - #158

Viridia walked into the room after waiting for Olive Pit's laughter to die down, smiling at the pair pleasantly as she found herself a seat and waited for them to finish whatever reaction they might have to her re-appearance. "Hello again."

9. - Top - End - #159

Quote Originally Posted by Pokonic View Post
    "She seems like the sort who would have a reaction to that."
    "Hmm, I'll try that. Thanks," Doc said honestly. He nodded and returned to the stairs to hoof it up toward the roof.
    Digo Dragon - Artist

10. - Top - End - #160

Viridia walked into the room after waiting for Olive Pit's laughter to die down, smiling at the pair pleasantly as she found herself a seat and waited for them to finish whatever reaction they might have to her re-appearance. "Hello again."
    "Oh, good to see you." Olive Branch replied, not sounding the least bit surprised, "How are you doing? You certainty look quite well, regardless."

Olive Pit, by contrast, looked slightly spooked by Viridia's reappearance.

Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
    "Hmm, I'll try that. Thanks," Doc said honestly. He nodded and returned to the stairs to hoof it up toward the roof.
    The spirit did not pursue him, content in floating around and looking like a freaky pony foal.
    Show

11. - Top - End - #161

Viridia smirked at the reaction of both ponies to her materialization, taking her seat in a comfortable spot and looking to Olive Branch. "Why, thank you. You're holding up quite well yourself." She resisted the urge to wink. "I'm good, but curious. You seem to be quite comfortable with me, given my semi-involvement in this. Any reason, or am I simply that charming?" With that, she did wink.

12. - Top - End - #162

Viridia smirked at the reaction of both ponies to her materialization, taking her seat in a comfortable spot and looking to Olive Branch. "Why, thank you. You're holding up quite well yourself." She resisted the urge to wink. "I'm good, but curious. You seem to be quite comfortable with me, given my semi-involvement in this. Any reason, or am I simply that charming?" With that, she did wink.
    "Sari told me that there would be others in the group who had no part in Olive Leaf's death," Olive Branch replied coolly, "I simply assumed you were one of those ponies. Would I be wrong?"
    Show

13. - Top - End - #163

"Not at all." Viridia answered with a smile. "I learned just as much in that meeting as yourself. And I honestly expect most ponies to be a little less reasonable in situations like this."

14. - Top - End - #164

"Not at all." Viridia answered with a smile. "I learned just as much in that meeting as yourself. And I honestly expect most ponies to be a little less reasonable in situations like this."
    "I tend to think of myself as a reasonable pony." Olive Branch said, smiling lightly. It wasn't a happy smile, but it showed a lot of teeth. "Rational thinking in times like these, alas, tends to be uncommon as a pretty pegasus."
    Show

15. - Top - End - #165

As doc ascended the stairs, he saw Stellar coming down from the top. He just smiled and gave a little wave.
    Digo Dragon - Artist

16. - Top - End - #166
    Titan in the Playground

Supply stopped moving, letting Stellar get some distance between them. I try, she finally whispered, before taking a deep breath to compose herself and moving down the stairs.
    Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

Procrastination: MLP

Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

17. - Top - End - #167
    Titan in the Playground

Unfortunately Stellar isn't the most perceptive pony, and doesn't hear Supply's last remark. What she does do is meet Doc on the stairs.

"Found her", Stellar mouths at him, before making a worried face and casting a glance back over her shoulder. She keeps moving though, heading down to the lobby.
    Last edited by RCgothic; 2014-09-14 at 02:08 AM.

18. - Top - End - #168

Viridia gives an amused smile to the creepy-smiling mare. "The real question is which most ponies would prefer."

19. - Top - End - #169

Doc remained optimistic. "Hey," he said with a friendly nod. He proceeded to walk down the stairs with the two mares. "I bumped into the spirit earlier. Or rather, he snuck up on me. Was quite friendly though."
    Digo Dragon - Artist

20. - Top - End - #170

Viridia gives an amused smile to the creepy-smiling mare. "The real question is which most ponies would prefer."

"I wouldn't be one to make due on such assumptions."
    Olive Branch replied with some amount of enthusiasm, "But, I would imagine that as long as both are in a room, the world gets a little better."

Olive Branch winked at Viridia.

Olive Pit coughed awkwardly.
    Show

21. - Top - End - #171
    Titan in the Playground

"Friendly friendly, or creepy friendly?" Stellar asks as they make their way back to the lobby, trotting in on Olive Pit's awkward cough.

"We have a doctor here if you want to get that looked at," she says, much more at ease than the last time she was in this company. "We found Supply Route for you."
    Last edited by RCgothic; 2014-09-14 at 12:12 PM.

22. - Top - End - #172

Doc held back on answering, not wishing to give the Olives any insight on the strange beings that wander the upstairs. He simply nodded along with Stellar's statement.
    Digo Dragon - Artist

23. - Top - End - #173

Quote Originally Posted by RCgothic View Post
    [COLOR="#0000FF"]"We found Supply Route for you."
    Olive Branch's eyes practicly lit up at the sight of the unicorn.

"Well, now, you're a bit younger then I expected."
    she said, possibly in a attempt at humor.
    Show

24. - Top - End - #174
    Titan in the Playground

Stellar takes a place next to Viridia, whom she greets with a friendly nod.

25. - Top - End - #175

Kobold

Eventually, Livewire comes back, empty-hoofed, and finds that the group is back together again.

26. - Top - End - #176
    Titan in the Playground

Stellar waves to Livewire as she rejoins the group.

27. - Top - End - #177
    Titan in the Playground

Supply cocked her head in confusion, staring at Olive Branch. I'm curious what you were expecting then. she said softly.
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

28. - Top - End - #178

Would it be entirely inappropriate to flirt with Olive Branch, or just mostly inappropriate? There's plenty of precedence for it, and I don't suppose my companions would judge me, considering they're the ones involved in a murder trial. Or is that bitter? I don't feel bitter. But it would be cruel to hang that over their heads. 'Viridia, did you eat the last cookie?', 'Yes, but you were an accomplice to murder.' She suppressed a giggle.

29. - Top - End - #179

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
    Supply cocked her head in confusion, staring at Olive Branch. I'm curious what you were expecting then. she said softly.
    "I was expecting a spiked mohawk, to be frank. Perhaps a few scars." she bluntly replied, "The bactehranian described you as a vicious killer who ended my sisters life with a single swipe of a sword, but you do not seem to be a especially unkind pony. Tell me, is it true, what you did?"
    Show

30. - Top - End - #180
    Titan in the Playground

Ah, you were expecting a monster. Supply's face twists in a bitter parody of a smile. I failed to kill your sister in a single strike, and as a result she almost killed my friends and suffered needlessly. But yes, I was the one who killed her, and the only one who attacked her at all. So leave everypony else out of it. She said, a little bit of power and emotion returning to her voice.
    Show
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show