Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Dwarf in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Default In Blood and Mist - V20 OOC

Right then boys and girls, welcome to the dark and foggy streets of Camarilla London. This city functions just like any other in the Camarilla; we uphold the traditions, and we expect you to do the same! If any of you aren't familiar with the traditions, see me after class.

Prince Marcus Duvall is the man in charge, though I doubt he'll have the time to speak with you. Any problems, you come to me, or your Primogen member: Thomas Barker (Gangrel), Old Nick (Nosferatu), Michael Smith (Toreador), Ed Taylor (Brujah), Anthony Collins (Ventrue) or Joseph Gibbs (Malkavian). Isabella is indisposed at the moment, so any Tremere issues, come to me.

There's a couple of other kindred groups around. Some of you may already know Lucky Jack, he tries to make friends with everyone. He's an arms dealer operating out of the Docklands. Ezekiel and his snake fanciers hang out in Camden, they can get you anything you need for the right price, and they are not cheap. The Giovanni thugs have a small cadre present, the keep to themselves, and we let them. I think they're based in Hammersmith, though they might have moved since. Oh yeah, and there's Ben. Assamite, killer for hire, gives me the creeps, but knows his way around a knife. Last I heard he was holed up in Greenwich.

Steer clear of Westminster, that's our prince's hunting ground. There's a few other territories spread about, I'm sure you'll work it out, you seem intelligent enough.

We're in the middle of a spot of bother right now, nothing you need concern yourselves about, we'll ask for your help if we need it. In the meantime, get to know the city, and each other. Teamwork; that's the key to our success! Any questions?
    Greg Laurent - Nosferatu Keeper of Elysium

I'll get the IC thread up as soon as possible, any questions, pop them here or PM me.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: In Blood and Mist - V20 OOC

Thank you very much for having accepted me! Can I grab purple as a speech colour while I'm here, and reposting my character sheet?

Name: Erich Schneider
    Nature: Caregiver
    Demeanour: Loner
    Clan: Tzimisce
    Sect: Camarilla (Independent)
    Generation: 11
    Sire: Luther Karlheinz
    Haven: Royal London Hospital basement, here.
    Concept: Genuinely nice guy.

Spoiler: Background
    Show

Erich Schneider was born under the name of Erich Bauer, in Freiberg, Saxony, Germany, on September 21st, twenty nine years before the chronicle begins. He's the third of four children, two older than him (Florian, 31, and Theodor, 32), and one younger (Anna, who's seventeen right now). His parents own and operate a small Apotheken, and all their children have been encouraged to pursue high education.

Erich has wanted to be a doctor for as long as he can remember, but it was only when he started university that he decided that what he really wanted to become was a plastic surgeon. He had to endure the scorn of most of his classmates who accused him of being interested in it just for the money. He wasn't: he just wanted to help people. That's why after his degree (achieved brilliantly with top marks), he refused many job offers in private clinics to go to work in Berlin's Charité hospital, mostly dealing with reconstructive surgeries and accidents victims. He rented a small apartment in a quiet zone in Berlin and gladly started working twelve hour shifts, night shifts in A&E and weekends, as is an almost universal experience with all young doctors starting their practice. He didn't regret for an instant the fact that he could be in some posh private structure, working normal shifts, dealing with liposuctions and thousand-euros boob jobs.

He had always excelled in academics, but it became clear soon enough that he was really good at his job. Scarily good, in fact. That started to attract all sort of attention from all sort of different venues... and of course, as it was bound to, also attracted the wrong kind of attention. That is how, one late night shift, Erich met Luther Karlheinz, who introduced himself as a surgeon and hospital patron, and proceeded with a great speech talking of enormous potential and the love of science and patronage and what honour it would be to be accepted as a member of the Tzimisce. What Erich thought he meant, at the time, was an offer of a research cheque, and he figured the Tzimisce to be another honour society like the Deutsche Ehrenverbindung. He found out what he really was talking about when it was too late to escape...and soon after that, he found out what the Tzimisce mean when they talk about research. Two years later, he still has nightmares about that night, sometimes.

He ran away as soon as he was able to and as far as he could make it, eventually ending up in London, which is big and cosmopolitan enough to provide a good way to disappear, as countless people have discovered before him. That took some doing, as it isn't particularly easy to change identity and fly hundreds of kilometres away, but he was smart enough to go looking and finding the right people to get him what he needed. Passport, driving licence, everything up to and including a medical licence. Erich paid an outrageous amount of money, took everything and disappeared... and what if that meant coming to the country without a penny to his name? It's not like he needed to buy food to survive.

He laid low for a while, doing odd jobs and keeping moving from one place to the other, but he was born to be a doctor, and he could as well kill himself rather than stop trying to be one. He didn't have the necessary references on his curriculum, of course - but in times of budget cuts the hospital director was more than happy to hire a guy that wanted to work the night shifts for half the money the other doctors pretended. After a trial period, when it became clear that he was competent enough not to kill anybody through negligence he was hired.

He has kept to this routine, trying to avoid as much as possible contact with the other vampires and to just keep doing his job. A part of him is aware that this situation isn't likely to last, but he is making the most of it while he can.

Spoiler: Concept
    Show
    • He is a genuine, no hidden intent, what you see is what you get nice guy. He is compassionate and empathic - everything you could ask of a doctor. This, in the dark setting of the World of darkness, makes him an extremely rare specimen. Due to this, and also to his clan, everybody tends to assume that he has an hidden agenda.
    • He is convinced that his sire and his clan are still out for his blood, as a disappointment and a mongrel. This may or may not be true (it's equally possible that he has just been forgotten as a misbegotten experiment), but a bit of paranoia never hurt anybody.
    • He is a loner not by choice but by necessity, as associating with mortals is complicated, and most kindred tend to look at him strangely when he mentions the clan he belongs to.
    • He is smart, no two ways around it. He has probably one of the most brilliant medical minds of his generation. Who knows what he could have achieved if not for the things that go bump in the night.

Spoiler: Mentor
    Show
    Gregory (Greg) Laurent

Greg is a Nosferatu, and a decently old one at that, having been embraced sometimes in the early twenties of the last century. The circumstances in which him and Erich met weren't the most favourable, as the hospital Erich found employment with was in the Nosferatu, and particularly Greg's, hunting ground.

He kept Erich under strict surveillance from the first evening, fully prepared to either kill him personally or taking him to the Prince for interrogation, should he prove to be a vanguard for a Sabbat attack, until he realised that, surprisingly enough, Erich didn't seem to be there for the easy hunting ground or even to collect information in a Camarilla city. Really, all he seemed to be doing was being a doctor.

He was intrigued enough to approach him openly, and after a couple of conversations he offered to act as a warrantor of his good intentions with the Canarilla. Erich can't say if Greg helped him just because he was amused or out of genuine kindness, but he seems a decent enough person that he doesn't mind associating with him.

Spoiler: The story
    Show
    "And what exactly are you doing?" The voice is thick but not unpleasant, has a slight accent that Erich can't place but he knows isn't local, and comes from the opposite corner of the hospital room. The corner that he is sure had been very empty up until this very moment.

He startles, but not badly enough to mess up what he is doing - you don't become a surgeon by letting distractions influence your ability to perform your job - and he turns around. What he was doing was running his fingers on the surgical wounds of a patient he had just finished operating on - a middle aged man that had been brought to the A&E with metal scraps in the whole right side of his face due to a work accident - and using his powers to mould the flesh and reduce the scarring. Strangely enough, the voice had seemed more amused than shocked at the sight.

The reason why becomes evident as soon as Erich turns around. The being in the corner is certainly not human anymore. Tall and lanky, he has no hair, is dressed in blue jeans and a biker's jacket, and every visible inch of his skin is covered in sores and blisters. The Nosferatu - because he can be nothing but - looks at him expectantly "Well?" he asks.

Instinctively, he steps in front of the hospital bed, effectively putting himself between the patient and the vampire. "I am doing my job." he replies, his German accent thicker than usual, as always when he is tense. "I am a doctor, I work here."

The Nosferatu doesn't seem impressed. He raises one side of his brow (the actual eyebrow is missing) and crosses his arms. "Sure you do. Nice setup you have thought of, haven't you, Tzimisce? All comfy and snug like a bug in a rug, look at you. The hospital's perfect, isn't it, all those nice little bags of blood on two legs moving around. Oh, and raw materials, let's not forget it. That's what you sickos do, isn't it, you experiment." The creature advances menacingly towards him. He has very sharp fangs, Erich notices dimly, and his hands are clawed. "This is a Camarilla city, doc Mengele, you don't mess around in a Camarilla city. "

Erich knows he should probably be afraid, but he is not. He is just furious. It's the nickname that does it, in the end, mocking both his German origin and his profession's most sacred purpose. "Do NOT call me that. Do not DARE." he spits back. "I am a doctor. I don't give a toss about the Camarilla, the Sabbat, any of it. I'm sick of you damned people trying to mess with my life." He is almost shouting, by the end "Leave me the hell ALONE and let me do my goddamned JOB!"

It takes several seconds for Erich to realise that the Nosferatu hasn't torn his throat out. Another one to realise that he is actually trying very hard not to laugh. "Well, come on, then, count Chocula" He says with a grin, and he claps him on the shoulder, urging him towards the door. "It's your lucky night, you get to keep all your limbs to yourself, for now. Name's Greg. Come with me and I'll introduce you to the Prince."

Spoiler: Character Sheet
    Show

Spoiler: Attributes
    Show
    Strength: ●
    Dexterity: ●●●
    Stamina: ●●

Charisma: ●●●
    Manipulation: ●●●
    Appearance: ●●

Perception: ●●●
    Intelligence: ●●●● [analytical]
    Wits: ●●●

Spoiler: Abilities
    Show
    Talents
    Alertness: ●●
    Athletics:
    Awareness: ●●
    Brawl:
    Empathy: ●●●
    Expression: ●
    Intimidation:
    Leadership:
    Streetwise: ●
    Subterfuge:

Skills
    Animal Ken:
    Crafts ():
    Drive: ●●
    Etiquette: ●
    Firearms:
    Larceny:
    Melee:
    Performance:
    Stealth: ●
    Survival: ●

Knowledge
    Academics: ●●●
    Computer:●●
    Finance:
    Investigation: ●
    Law:
    Medicine: ●●●●● [Emergency care, body craft]
    Occult:
    Politics:
    Science:●●●● [biology]
    Technology:●

Spoiler: Advantages
    Show
    Backgrounds
    Generation: ●●
    Mentor: ●●
    Alternate identity: ●

Disciplines
    Vicissitude: ●●
    Auspex: ●

Virtues
    Conscience: ●●●●
    Self-Control: ●●●●
    Courage: ●●●

Spoiler: Merits & Flaws
    Show
    Merits
    Concentration (1pt)
    Language: English (in addition to German) (1pt)

Flaws
    Bad eyesight (1pt)
    Sire resentement (1pt)
    Soft hearted (2pt)

Spoiler: Stats
    Show
    Humanity: ●●●●● ●●●●
    Willpower: ●●●●●● ●●
    Willpower Points: 8/8
    Blood Pool: 6/12

So, who wants to know/have heard of Erich? In my mind, he's only recently got to London, so he won't have very clear who's who and what's what.

Quote Originally Posted by Lionheart View Post
    Greg Laurent - Nosferatu Keeper of Elysium
    Hey, I know someone important!

Uhm, also, out of curiosity, what clan is the prince? And where's Elysium?
    Last edited by Strawberries; 2014-09-11 at 07:45 AM.

"Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot" - N.Gaiman, The Sandman

3. - Top - End - #3
    Dwarf in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Strawberries View Post

Uhm, also, out of curiosity, what clan is the prince? And where's Elysium?
    The prince is Toreador, and Elysium is currently in Bush Hall in Shepherd's Bush. It's an old Victorian theatre that's been abandoned for a year or so.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Ettin in the Playground

I love modern-day Masquerade games. Why? Because of Google Street view.

For the visually inclined people like me:

Spoiler: Elysium!
    Show

And also

Spoiler: The place Erich works and (un)lives
    Show

Also, player/character table, just to have a look at how much of a band of misfits are we.

Player Character
    Strawberries Erich Shneider, Tzimisce
    Arilus Aislinn Ní Fhiachrach, Tremere
    McStabbington Juan Carlos Mendoza-Hernandez, Tlacique
    Griffith! Mercer, Nosferatu
    OldRenovator Adrian, Ventrue
    DoctorFaust Cyrus Reem, Brujah
    Kynwric Sadie, Malkavian

Pretty misfit-y, I'd say.

"Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot" - N.Gaiman, The Sandman

5. - Top - End - #5
    Barbarian in the Playground

Heya! I'll take green, which seems appropriate for an Irishwoman. Here is Aislinn Ní Fhiachrach's sheet copied for convenience.

Spoiler: Character Sheet: Aislinn Ní Fhiachrach
    Show

Name: Aislinn Ní Fhiachrach, Aislinn O’Feary
    Nature: Scientist
    Demeanor: Rogue
    Clan: Tremere
    Sire: Maynard Bertram, PhD
    Haven: Tremere Chantry
    Generation: 10th
    Concept: Sultry Scholar

Show
    Aislinn was a student at Trinity College, Dublin when she died. Though she was taking classes for a biology degree, her voracious autodidacticism enabled her to slack off in her courses without impacting her education. This left her with free time to pursue interests other than her academic curiosity in the form of the numerous other attractive young students on campus. Her sire was Maynard Bertram, one of the professors who seemed to be particularly interested in her. She thought his interest was sexual, and despite his odd appearance she figured it could not hurt to have a professor beholden to her. Only when she was alone with him did she realize he had something else in mind.

The initial ecstasy of the Kiss was followed by the pain of death and then an inexplicable sensation she had never experienced before as she returned to consciousness. Over the following months, her sire taught and trained her in what she needed to survive and serve her Clan. He was one of Meerlinda’s disciples that remained in the British Isles when the Councillor departed for North America. When she was instructed to leave Ireland he ensured that, despite being in Grimgroth’s territory, the neonate would be serving Meerlinda’s interests.

Once she reached London, she began the process of using her heightened abilities to establish a source of income and learn what she could about the new paranormal world she had previously dismissed any possibility of even existing. She managed to become an occasional lecturer for night classes at Imperial College London, giving her access to the anthropology collection at the university for research into the occult. Her faculty position also gave her easy access to even more young and attractive students as prey. The Tremere tend to look down on her for her sensualist proclivities, though this is sometimes mitigated by her sire’s high position in the Pyramid. Unfortunately, a Tremere elder in England knows that she is serving Meerlinda instead of Grimgroth, and he is none too happy about that fact.

Spoiler: Appearance
    Show
    Aislinn is a short, slim woman with green eyes, black hair kept tied back, and the typical Irish pallor made even paler by her Embrace at the age of 20. Though she is accustomed to using her looks to manipulate others, she usually dresses in loose, practical garments under a long trench coat, though her shirts do tend to subtly emphasize her bust.

Spoiler: Attributes
    Show
    Strength: •
    Dexterity: Precise: ••••
    Stamina: •

Charisma: •••
    Manipulation: •
    Appearance: Unconventional Looks: ••••

Perception: •
    Intelligence: Analytical: •••••
    Wits: Witty Bon Mots: ••••

Spoiler: Abilities
    Show
    Talents
    Empathy: •••
    Intimidation: •••
    Subterfuge: •••

Skills
    Firearms: •••
    Melee: ••

Knowledges
    Academics: Psychology: •••
    Computer: •
    Investigation: •••
    Occult: •••
    Science: •••

Spoiler: Advantages
    Show
    Backgrounds
    Generation: •••
    Resources: ••

Disciplines
    Auspex: •
    Dominate: •
    Thaumaturgy: The Path of Blood: •

Rituals
    Level 1: Engaging the Vessel of Transference

Virtues
    Conscience: •••
    Self-Control: ••••
    Courage: •••

Spoiler: Merits & Flaws
    Show
    Merits
    Coldly Logical
    Concentration
    Eidetic Memory
    Enchanting Voice
    Hidden Diablerie
    Prestigious Sire

Flaws
    Expendable
    New Arrival

Spoiler: Derived Statistics
    Show
    Humanity: 7
    Willpower: 10/10
    Blood Pool: 7/13

Spoiler: Equipment
    Show
    Black Marking Pen
    Clothing: Black Denim Jeans, Black Leather Boots, Black Leather Gloves, White Cotton Dress Shirt
    Compact LED Flashlight
    Disposable Butane Lighter
    Keys
    Miniature Roll of Duct Tape
    Pack of Filtered Cigarettes
    Pocket Monocular Microscope
    Polyethene Zipper Storage Bags
    Reinforced Clothing: Black Gabardine Trench Coat: 1/0
    Smartphone
    Stainless Steel Thumb Forceps
    Stainless Steel Pocket Knife: Strength+1/J
    Wallet: £60, British Driving Licence, Credit Card, Oyster Card, University Identification Card

Spoiler: Freebie Points
    Show
    Coldly Logical: 1
    Concentration: 1
    Eidetic Memory: 2
    Enchanting Voice: 2
    Expendable: −1
    Hidden Diablerie: 3
    New Arrival: −1
    Prestigious Sire: 1
    Willpower ••••••••••: 7

Starting Blood Pool: (1d10+5)[12]; as it seems there's no generational modifier, that would be 12−5=7
    Last edited by Arilus; 2014-09-24 at 01:56 AM.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Halfling in the Playground

I am Adrian, of clan Ventrue. I'll take Fire Brick, I like the nice ruddy color.

Brief Character History
    Spoiler
    Show
    Adrian lived in London for quite some time, and spent three years as a ghoul. He wasn't publicly shown as a ghoul if his Sire could help it, but Camarilla Nosferatu definitely found him and were aware of him. They're the Nosferatu after all, one probably delivered a late night pizza to him, or asked him out on a date to figure Adrian out. It is very likely that some other factions knew about him too. As a possible link here, Strawberries, is Gregory Laurent involved with the usual Nosferatu crowd? Does he go on surveillance missions to gather intel?

I'd like to share a quick refresher on what might be common knowledge about Adrian. Adrian's sire completely overextended herself and stepped on quite a few toes, and embraced Adrian in a panicking need for an ally a month ago. If he had been able to make the choice without coercion, he would have refused. His sire has since abandoned the city, dropping her plots and plans and leaving Adrian with a possibly nasty reputation and an unwanted embrace. With the blood bond and the Domination and the manipulation starting to fade, Adrian is coming to the sickening realization that he's really not alive any more. Where once he was a rising star in government, making contacts and meeting people, fueled by a ghouling and empowered by the mystical knowledge of a strange and immortal creature... Now he's just a sick, dead thing. Food has no taste. Women don't feel the same. The sensation of sliding into a fine suit just doesn't carry the same satisfaction. "Who in God's name would want this...?"

He has no Domain to speak of, and he certainly didn't inherit anything from his Sire. Any holdings and resources she controlled were parcelled out or destroyed after she disappeared. It is worth noting that his Sire's other ghoul, who Adrian never met, was killed. Or so Adrian was told. Whatever the case, Adrian does want to involve himself in this frightening new culture, if only to clear his own name a little, and to see what this unlife is all about. He still has some of the naive drive of his life as a politician, and the motivation he holds from his time as an Officer. Why not apply that same verve to... to whatever the hell he's supposed to do now?

What I originally wrote in the Recruitment thread, for quicker reference.
    Spoiler
    Show

Whatever the case, I will be playing Adrian! Adrian is fastidious, motivated, a little superstitious, but loyal to people he trusts. Adrian joined the British Army after graduating from a private school in 2003, and served four years as an Officer. He returned to the UK a civilian in 2007 and entered the world of business, finding himself desired in positions as a manager or operations supervisor for various high-profile corporations. In mid-2010, Adrian began working with the government, and was targetted as a suitable spy by a manipulative Ventrue interested in using the ministry's information network to her own ends.

Adrian adored being a ghoul. He enjoyed his Ventrue mistress' attentions, support and resources, and as the blood bond grew stronger, he fell more deeply into the twisted, enthralling love. At her bidding, he used his contacts and the information network of the government to gather information for her. He learned of the homes of ghouls and Childer of other Kindred. He sought out well-masked building permits that hinted at secret Havens. In a brief stint as a clerk for a particlar medical committee, he managed to uncover some interesting information about a particular blood collection scheme for a Camarilla Ventrue's specific tastes in vitae; very dangerous information.

The honeymoon of thrall and regnant only lasted a few years; a net began to close around his mistress. As she learned more secrets through Adrian, she became more paranoid. She started to misuse what she learned, making bold strikes in Kindred politics, or arranging assassinations that were sloppy and crude. Kindred culture was turning against her. Despite discovering many of the signs of her failures himself, Adrain couldn't break free of the bond, even if it meant that he would be brought down with her. Desperate for allies, she came to Adrian, telling him that she had found her other ghoul murdered, and that she suspected the Giovanni clan of organizing it. She wanted to Embrace Adrian, to bring him into the night so he could help her from his, and fight by her side. Despite his apprehension about life as a vampire, he allowed himself to be Embraced, entering this cold, dead, tasteless world, losing the joys he once felt in food and sex and sunlight and achievements. They all began to pale and fade. No longer mortal, his own personal force of character grew, and the blood bond to his panicking mistress grew weaker.

Adrian wanted out. He wanted to be rid of her.

His Haven, such as it is.
    Spoiler
    Show
    It was 'suggested' to Adrian that he accept being put up in an apartment complex in London after he was Embraced. Aware of the dangers of refusal, considering the circumstances of how he was brought into this world, he did not refuse. He keeps this things in this apartment, but is paranoid about being watched, despite being unable to find any evidence of bugs or surveillance equipment. He is eager to move the hell out as soon as he can.

Equipment
    Spoiler
    Show
    No car at this time. Adrian's personal vehicle isn't available to him any more after his Embrace and, according to the living world, his apparent death. Most of his old things are long-gone, but he still has a few important possessions.

These items currently left at his apartment. British Army Survival Knife and Sheath. 6 inch single edged black blade, black metallic handle, guard shaved down on the spine side of the knife. Sheath is black leather, the metal punches stapling the leather together and the buttons and leashes were painted black after issue. More Details in the spoiler.
    Spoiler
    Show

Casual Observation
    Spoiler
    Show
    Wear on blade from use and repeated sharpening. Stamp on flat of blade indicates British Army or MoD issue.

High Perception
    Spoiler
    Show
    This knife has not been used in several years. The metal pieces of the sheath were most likely painted black to prevent reflecting light at night.

High Melee
    Spoiler
    Show
    This is a genuine British Army issue knife that may have been issued to a soldier or officer serving between roughly 2000 and 2005. This knife was tended to carefully while it was in use, but has been retired for some time.

Black, high-quality combo-lock briefcase, tough handle, decently-hidden extra document compartment (only fits paperwork and paper-thin items, I'm sure that intense searching or high attributes could spot it).
    A staggering variety of suits, casual wear, workout clothes, luxury and athletic shoes, hiking boots, sandals, and enough cases and garment bags to transport this clothing.
    Luxury watches in a variety of style and colors to match clothing.
    Billfold of cash.
    Crappy prepaid vodafone, low-qual camera, able to send/receive pictures, can only transfer pictures by little USB transfer cable.

Currently on his person
    Black suit, luxury watch, notebook and pen, red handkerchief.

Starting Game Blood Roll
    Spoiler
    Show
    And here is my blood roll, where I got a 4. Not bad.
    Last edited by OldRenovator; 2014-09-13 at 06:37 PM.

7. - Top - End - #7
    Ettin in the Playground

Roght, blood pool roll, I forgot. (1d10)[4]

Quote Originally Posted by Arilus View Post
    Edit: I'd be open to Erich and Aislinn having some shared history. Aislinn has not been in London for long, but I could see her having met Erich at the hospital. I could easily see her visiting a hospital to acquire a specific specimen for thaumaturgical experiments. So long as he made no hostile moves, she would be open to the idea of cultivating a relationship with a Tzimisce defector as that could be quite advantageous for both her and the Clan.
    Weeeellll, Erich won't have made any hostile moves, but what opinion he has on you would probably depend on if he knew you were there to get a specimen and exactly which specimen you were there to get.
    Apart from that, the "Tremere" thing went straight over his head, I'd wager. Clans are one thing that, with all his intelligence, Erich doesn't get at all.

Quote Originally Posted by OldRenovator View Post
    It is very likely that some other factions knew about him too. As a possible link here, Strawberries, is Gregory Laurent involved with the usual Nosferatu crowd? Does he go on surveillance missions to gather intel?
    Greg is my NPC only to the extent that I know he's a sarcastic bastard, but actually probably a pretty decent person if you look more closely, and I just found out he's keeper of the Elysium, which is cool. Apart from that, Lionheart has control of it. But I would imagine the answer is an affermative, being him Nosferatu and all.

8. - Top - End - #8
    Orc in the Playground

Blue. Nobody has blue, yet, right?

Spoiler: MERCER
    Show

MERCER

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Immortality, thirst for blood, hideous deformities... when's it get interesting?"
    Theme Song - Down In It by Nine Inch Nails

Spoiler: DESCRIPTION
    Show
    Mercer used to be a handsome young man, about five foot ten, a hundred and fifty pounds. He wore his brown hair short and was generally clean shaven - most days of the week. He was athletic but never strong - his lifestyle involved lots of running and climbing, but not much lifting weights or hitting things. Now... well, now he has a slight hunch, and can't quite stand straight. Which is okay, because the curve in his spine keeps him from leveling his shoulders anyway. Combined with his permanent skin condition - a nasty cross between syphilis scarring and Ichthyosis Vulgaris (self-diagnosed) - and the hair loss... well, he's not handsome anymore. Even his hazel eyes - the real attention grabber - are ruined, what with the scleras flooding with blood from burst vessels and the iris growing milkier every year. His hands became talons, his skin coarse and taut and almost transparent. And the real joke? He's still one of the pretty ones.

Spoiler: PERSONALITY
    Show
    Mercer never cared what anyone thought of him, never paid any attention to politicking or popularity contests and completely ignored social protocols. He has always been rude, uncooperative, arrogant, and sarcastic to a fault. And those are just his good qualities. Things haven't changed much for him, even after the embrace - he views undeath with the same detachment he viewed life. After the initial shock wears off, the pain of the Nosferatu embrace fades away and you accept that you are, for now, at the top of the food chain... it all becomes so ordinary. It's all so mundane. Where's the fun? The excitement? When, in fact, does the game begin?

Spoiler: BACKGROUND
    Show

"Did you know the London sewers are crawling with things a whole lot worse than a biggie or two? There are whole corners of the place packed with nightmares. If you should ever find yourself down there, alone in the quiet, with just the sound of the water in the pipes and the rats...

Well, boss, by then it's already too late.

Take it from me - I've been there myself. Urban exploration is what we called it. What we were was a pack of hoodies with our own list of ASBOs, crawling around sewers and abandoned buildings for fun. It was a mistake.

We found a tunnel, one day, branching off the sewers under World's End in Chelsea. We shouldn't have even approached it, much less followed. But we did. We followed it all the way down, to where it bottomed out in a huge open chamber. It was almost alien, the way it was designed. As though it weren't carved out by human hands, but by some sort of animals.

The irony being that it was both.

We got as far as the pool in the middle of the chamber when our torches started failing. First one, then another, one by one. And then the screaming started. I ran.

I spent days hiding in the dark, jumping at every sound. It took almost a week for them to find me, bloody and starving in a side tunnel. One of them - Mitnick - was so impressed with my preformance, he decided to turn me on the spot. You know how the kiss feels so good? Like the best kind of drugs you can get your hands on? Like sex, without the mess?

Nosferatu embrace don't feel anything like that. It hurt. For seven days it hurt. First, the skin pulls tight and grows rougher, thicker, and the organs die up and shrivel inside you. Then the cartilage starts to bubble and melt, reshaping itself into whatever shape it likes. By day three, you're bruising in strange places and your teeth start re-arranging, changing, growing or shrinking. And then your bones start to crack and reform, crack and reform, crack and reform, until you're as much scar tissue inside as you are gristle. And by day six, your skull breaks.

And then it all ends. If you survive the embrace - and only about half do - and you aren't as barmy as a deaf bat, congratulations. You're cursed.

I didn't understand at first. Didn't get it. But the first time I ran away and hit the surface, I learned fast. People screaming in terror when they see your face has a certain educating effect. Luckily, my sire was close at hand to explain I'm an idiot, and then later to deflect the worst of the flak from my breach of the masquerade.

So I spent a couple years learning to be the Nosiest Nos that ever there was. Sneaking, and stealing, and collecting information. Luckily for everyone involved, I was a quick study and already had those free-running skills built in. It wasn't long before I was a top second-story man in the Nosferatu community. And in the meantime, I took to wearing a mask when I went topside. It doesn't stand up to scrutiny, but when you're as twisted as we are, what does?

I've even made some inroads in the vampire community - I spend a lot of time in Elysium these nights, as one of the least objectionable-looking Nosferatu in the London community. It makes me an ideal go-between, and besides, someone has to chat up the beautiful people."

Spoiler: ALLIES
    Show
    Seamus - Some kid who thinks he's a real tough. He runs a football club for Chelsea, and has a few thugs under him. Good for brute smash work.

Inspector Wellington - old man. Used to take an interest in me when I was a street punk. Now I take an interest in him. He can manipulate files and run interference, but he's not that helpful.

Spoiler: CONTACTS
    Show
    Sarah - good at autopsies. She feeds me reports on interesting deaths once in awhile. Communicates through text and email only. Come to think of it, don't know what her job actually is. Should look into that.

Chav - runs a curry shop. Real name unpronounceable. Whatever you want, he can get it, knows someone who can, or at least knows what it is. Doesn't actually get anything for me, but he's useful to know. Doesn't mind the mask, either.

Current Games
    In Blood and Mist OOC IC

"If you're always worried about crushing the ants beneath you, you won't be able to walk." -Guts

9. - Top - End - #9
    Dwarf in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

Maybe not Green, I missed Aislinn's post. So, how about Teal?

Name: Sadie, formerly Sarah Lamb
    Nature: Chameleon
    Demeanour: Rebel
    Clan: Malkavian
    Sect: Camarilla? Independent? Insane!
    Generation: 10
    Sire: Marcel Auxiere
    Haven: Townhome in Knightsbridge here.
    floorplan.
    Concept: Crazy little girl with a match, and a grudge.

Show

Sarah was just turned 8 when her parents were killed, in two separate accidents on the same day. And it was that day she was sent to the St Vincent's Orphanage and School and first became acquainted with one of the benefactors of the Orphanage, George Baines. Because of Mr. Baines’ great generosity to church and Orphanage he was afforded many privileges with the orphans, including having some of the children on long outings to some of his land holdings. George Baines was regarded by all as an eccentric, but as crazy as he was, he was also very wealthy. Sarah, along with a number of other children were brought to have visits for the weekends at Mr. Baines’ estates in the countryside. There, along with many other children, she was abused by Mr. Baines. After several months of this a disturbing pattern emerged, although it was not tied to her. This behavior also coincided with the onset of Sarah’s womanhood coming, Sarah would sneak out of the orphanage and coincidentally there would be a fire started in some nearby part of the city. Sometimes a house burned, sometimes just a rubbish bin, once a city block was immolated. Sarah had taken to releasing her pent up emotions and stresses by setting fires. At first it was just for the thrill of it, but soon Sarah was enjoying more than just the exhilaration of delinquency and taking true pleasure in the acts leading up to and starting the fire, piling the tinder and fuel up just right, the smell of the sulfur of the match or the scraping sound and sparks of the lighter, the first hint of light and smoke, to the crackling of a well built fire… for the young woman who was no longer innocent it provided a way to control her own desires.

When Sarah was 11 a new man entered the picture in her visits to Mr. Baines’ chateau, Marcel Auxiere was introduced to her. He took a greater interest in Sarah than Mr. Baines had, compelling her to visit more and more often. Marcel also took to delving further into Sarah’s fascination with fire, encouraging it, driving her to it as he sought more control over her. It was he who promised to take her away from the Orphanage and also from Mr. Baines’ reach, not that his care was any better, but at least he seemed to care about Sarah. For over a year she spent more and more time with Marcel, and when she was approaching her 13th birthday Marcel Auxiere, embraced her into his family and began her unlife. He renamed her, using the diminutive of her proper name, Sadie. Marcel told her Sarah had died when she dies that first, false death.

When she rose from her first death he led her on a blood laden romp through George Baines’ house, encouraging her to take the blood from as many of the mortals left there. He spared no one, not man, woman or child. However, no matter his urging, cajoling or threatening he could never get Sadie to partake of anyone younger than herself. No child felt the bite of her teeth that night. However, she gleefully took part in the drinking and (apparent) death of Mr. Baines, pulling on his life’s blood until nothing remained.

Then her education began. Sadie was taught the principles of Vampire society, unaware of Marcel's reputation among vampires for his appetites and actions. She would help Marcel entrap mortal children for Marcel’s use, but would always protest at taking their blood herself. Marcel could never press her depravity so far as that, in addition she found the ecstasy she found in creating and nurturing fire and flame amplified and the resulting release she felt from the act engorged. As Sadie sunk further into the lifestyle of a vampire and lost herself more and more often in the flames she grew closer and closer to the monster she had escaped and was trying to forget. In the late 1970’s she lost herself one night, found herself in league with a similarly afflicted mortal child and began setting fires, several that night. At the scene of one of them she finally succumbed to the temptation Marcel had been trying to force her to all along, and took blood from the boy who’d been her accomplice in the arson committed that night. It was the most thoroughly invigorating night of her life, the fire, blood and all the rest. When she came to the next night with the boy dead in her chambers and all the memories came back of what had gone before she fled Marcel’s lair. She was hoping Marcel would let her go, but that is not the case, he still longs to regain control of his Childe.

Spoiler: Concept
    Show
    • Pyromaniac from before her Embrace.
    • Not a child but not an adult, in body.
    • Abused as a Mortal and Vampire
    • Both afraid of an wrathful towards her sire.

Spoiler: Sire
    Show
    Marcel Auxiere
    Marcel Auxiere is a vampire from Burgandy. He was embraced sometime in the 1800's. He is a pedophile and a sadist, although neither are widely known. Marcel is like a great many older vampires, in that he has control issues. He does not like the fact that his Childe has escaped his influence and is working actively to regain her under his control.

Last edited by Kynwric; 2014-09-11 at 08:04 AM.

10. - Top - End - #10

Wow, a Malkavian stuck in the body of an girl in early adolescence with a history of abuse. Seems challenging, but I'm really interested to see how you play Sadie, Kynwric.

11. - Top - End - #11
    Dwarf in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

Sadie has been in London for sometime, now; It being relatively safe from her Sire. She would certainly have been active among the kindred and would like to have some background connections with those who are available for such.

Erich, I am not sure she would visit the Hospital for anything. So that kind of meeting would have to be at something where he was forced to emerge.

Mercer, you're just the type of guy Sadie might find interesting...

Adrian seems likely to have had some interaction with Sadie before, whether as a Ghoul or Vamp.

Aislinn, no idea... unless it was a chance meeting somewhere.

Also, did I mis-remember, or weren't we limited to Generation 10 and up?

12. - Top - End - #12
    Dwarf in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

Wow, a Malkavian stuck in the body of an girl in early adolescence with a history of abuse. Seems challenging, but I'm really interested to see how you play Sadie, Kynwric.
    She's ok most of the time, but stressful situations can get ugly in a hurry.

13. - Top - End - #13
    Bugbear in the Playground

Going to take blue-gray for my color, with a hex code of #6699CC. I think Cyrus might know of Erich, if only because he gets a decent amount of blood from blood banks.

Spoiler: Sheet
    Show
    Sheet link

Show
    Cyrus Reem was not always called Cyrus Reem. Once, he was called Henry White.

Once, he was betrothed to his second cousin.

Once, he enlisted in the Army of Northern Virginia in a desperate attempt to not die of starvation

Once, he fought in the Battle of Gaine’s Mill.

Once, he was shot by a soldier wearing a Zouave uniform, and left for dead by his compatriots.

Once, he was Embraced by a passing Brujah.

Once, he was shot through the heart by a man he called friend, and sent into torpor for a century and a half.

But none of that matters now. Because he can’t remember any of it.

Seven years ago, he was woken up in Northeast England with nothing from his past life except for two things: the memory of killing a man in Union blues and a pack of playing cards in his breast pocket with the name Cyrus Reem penciled on the King of Spades.

The Kindred that woke him from Torpor was a fellow Brujah, and Cyrus was fortunate enough that she took him in and taught him the ways was the Masquerade instead of killing him on the spot, and likewise lucky that she had the social standing that this was accepted. In the time since then, she taught him almost everything he knows about Vampire society, current trends and technology, and the skills he would need to survive. A little over a month ago, he left his home Coven to go to London in an attempt to improve his status, and start working his way up in society.

Spoiler: Sire
    Show
    Who the hell knows, but his mentor in all things Kindred was Leigh Abney

Spoiler: Haven
    Show
    Abandoned factory in Copperas street

Spoiler: Equipment
    Show
    Knife (Ka-bar): str+1/J
    Duffle bag
    1 year Travelcard zones 1-6
    Reinforced clothing (trenchcoat):1/0
    Tracfone
    Diving watch

Spoiler: Specalizations
    Show
    Dexterity: Lightning Reflexes
    Athletics: Boxing
    Last edited by DoctorFaust; 2014-09-14 at 01:40 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Fantastic avatar by Oneris.
    Onyx 5: Volsung

I have a quote!
    Quote Originally Posted by Erik Vale View Post
    You are a sick and twisted man.
    I like you.
    College is kinda kicking my ass up between my ears. Going to be posting a lot less for the next month or so.

14. - Top - End - #14

Quote Originally Posted by Kynwric View Post
    Also, did I mis-remember, or weren't we limited to Generation 10 and up?
    Just searched through the recruitment thread, and that is indeed the case. I'll reallocate the two extra generation points.

Edit: Also, in looking at the characters with Dalines sheets, I noticed point expenditures on non-V20 abilities. Dodge, security, and linguistics were removed. Dodge was merged into athletics, security was split into larceny and technology, and linguistics was replaced by the language merit.

You also cannot take some V20 abilities with a Dalines sheet, the aforementioned larceny and technology as well as awareness.
    Last edited by Arilus; 2014-09-11 at 08:59 AM.

15. - Top - End - #15
    Ettin in the Playground

Erich, I am not sure she would visit the Hospital for anything. So that kind of meeting would have to be at something where he was forced to emerge.
    No worries, I'm perfectly happy to meet you at the start of the game....

...although, if you want to, you can say you were in Elysium when Erich was dragged in by his ear by Greg, and presented to the Prince and the rest of the vampires there, so you'll know there's a Tzimisce holed up in the Royal Hospital and know how Erich looks. Erich himself wouldn't have probably noticed or interacted with you, because he had other things on his mind that night.

Actually, I imagine most of the kindred in the city would know there's a Tzimisce holed up in the Royal Hospital, even if they don't know the details. It has probably been the hottest gossip for a week or so.

16. - Top - End - #16
    Orc in the Playground

So, Mercer vis-a-vis everyone else.

Let's see...

Erich Shneider. Know of him, but don't know him. A point of interest in the Brood, everyone's wondering when the penny drops. Greg won't share, but the bets are going around.
    Pretty straight forward - a friend of a friend situation. Erich probably wouldn't be able to pick Mercer out of a lineup, but the Nosferatu network has a pretty clear picture of Erich by now.

Aislinn Ní Fhiachrach? That a joke? Think it's funny making me try to pronounce that? What, that's a real person?
    No reason for contact outside of Elysium, so there's not much to say.

Sadie. Asylum case. Lights up like a match under pressure, which I think we can agree is ironic. Nobody who goes up like we do should play with fire. Cute kid, though. Wonder why she's running, and more important, from who?
    Any Nossie worth his salt keeps a weather eye on the Malkavians, and when such a strange one pops up so suddenly, it's cause for notice. Besides, who doesn't like puzzles? Mercer's keeping an eye on Sadie until this particular puzzle falls into place.

Cyrus Reem. Don't really know the guy. He new?
    Again, outside of Elysium there isn't really any reason they'd have met.
    Current Games
    In Blood and Mist OOC IC

"If you're always worried about crushing the ants beneath you, you won't be able to walk." -Guts

17. - Top - End - #17
    Dwarf in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

No worries, I'm perfectly happy to meet you at the start of the game....

...although, if you want to, you can say you were in Elysium when Erich was dragged in by his ear by Greg, and presented to the Prince and the rest of the vampires there, so you'll know there's a Tzimisce holed up in the Royal Hospital and know how Erich looks. Erich himself wouldn't have probably noticed or interacted with you, because he had other things on his mind that night.

Actually, I imagine most of the kindred in the city would know there's a Tzimisce holed up in the Royal Hospital, even if they don't know the details. It has probably been the hottest gossip for a week or so.
    That works for me. Hot Flesheater Doc at the Hospital... check.

Just searched through the recruitment thread, and that is indeed the case. I'll reallocate the two extra generation points.

Edit: Also, in looking at the characters with Dalines sheets, I noticed point expenditures on non-V20 abilities. Dodge, security, and linguistics were removed. Dodge was merged into athletics, security was split into larceny and technology, and linguistics was replaced by the language merit.

You also cannot take some V20 abilities with a Dalines sheet, the aforementioned larceny and technology as well as awareness.

Yep, i think I cleaned mine up, except for Security, which equals Larceny in Sadie's case.
    Last edited by Kynwric; 2014-09-11 at 09:13 AM.

18. - Top - End - #18

Updated mine as well. I couldn't get rid of the last dot in dodge, so just ignore it.
    Spoiler
    Show

I have a quote!
    I like you.
    College is kinda kicking my ass up between my ears. Going to be posting a lot less for the next month or so.

19. - Top - End - #19

Adrian seems likely to have had some interaction with Sadie before, whether as a Ghoul or Vamp
    I would adore meeting your character for the first time when we are both Kindred, actually. I've always felt that Malkavians as a clan are very interesting. When Adrian meets his first Malkavian, I think it would be great if that first Malk were a fellow player! If it's relevant, Adrian has an Appearance of 4, with an Appearance Specialty of Well-Dressed.

*Valid points about old Masquerade sheet incompatibility*
    Right, I wasn't comfortable putting my character on that old sheet either. I've got mine in google drive, shared with the Storyteller.

Alright, let me look at my own Timeline. Adrian was only embraced one month ago. Prior to that, he was a ghoul who gathered information from his position in the government (a position I've politely kept a little vague due to general ignorance of British government). Adrian's Ventrue sire would only have heard about Erich after Gregory Laurent 'outs' him, after which point, Adrian would most definitely be tasked to gather information. Strawberries, what sorts of things might a spy in the British Government be able to learn about Erich? Imagine that Adrian only has brief access to certain files, he's not a super hacker, but he has worked in secretarial positions where he can snoop through paperwork.

Quote Originally Posted by Griffith! View Post
    So, Mercer vis-a-vis everyone else.
    And don't forget the Ventrue! I'm as new to the scene as it gets, but recall that various groups did some snooping on my Sire and I. It's possible that who I was got around. My embrace might not be major news, certainly not as interesting as the Tzimisce in the hospital.

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorFaust View Post
    Updated mine as well. I couldn't get rid of the last dot in dodge, so just ignore it.
    Try double-clicking it? Might clear the field.

20. - Top - End - #20
    Dwarf in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

I would adore meeting your character for the first time when we are both Kindred, actually. I've always felt that Malkavians as a clan are very interesting. When Adrian meets his first Malkavian, I think it would be great if that first Malk were a fellow player! If it's relevant, Adrian has an Appearance of 4, with an Appearance Specialty of Well-Dressed.
    Oh, is Adrian gonna get a skewed version of Malkavians... and, of course Adrian being good looking is going to matter.

21. - Top - End - #21
    Orc in the Playground

Sorry, missed the post. I was skimming to see who'd reposted sheets, and overlooked you.

Adrian. Ghoul, or used to be one. Fangbangers. Vampire groupies. Never as much fun as it sounds. Was part of the detail watching the sire, but not the childe. Fresh fledglings are cute. Seen him taking his wobbly first steps at Elysium. Interesting to see if he lasts.
    Anyone entering the world of vampire politics will see Mercer - he's a fixture at Elysium, as the resident underfoot boy. And Mercer sees most everyone, whether they want him to or not. An up-and-coming Ventrue is a good ally for a Nossie to have, and an attentive Nossie is a good ally for a Ventrue. It isn't yet clear, however, just how up-and-coming Adrian is.
    Current Games
    In Blood and Mist OOC IC

22. - Top - End - #22
    Dwarf in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Also, is the Path of the Scorched Heart acceptable or do you want Aislinn to stick with Humanity?

Also, what are the rules for starting equipment? I know that British firearm laws are very restrictive, but I figure Kindred with either Dominate or Obfuscate could find a way to make it work.
    OK, Humanity to start with please, but you can always learn the path in game.

As to firearms, you can have them, but you'll need a Contact (Lucky Jack) to procure one for you, and ideally some way to hide it or get away with having one.

IC is going up now, I also missed out a character. Danteric is in as well!

23. - Top - End - #23
    Dwarf in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Soz for double post. IC is here

Arilus: A note on playing a Tremere in this game. It will be dangerous because of plot, so I suggest making as many friends as possible to watch our back.

24. - Top - End - #24

I've seen a lot of people rolling for blood pool. What is that, and do I need to roll for it as well?
    Spoiler
    Show

I have a quote!
    I like you.

25. - Top - End - #25
    Orc in the Playground

Right. Blood roll.

Your blood pool is how much blood you have stored up. you're supposed to roll for the amount before play begins.

(1d10)[6]
    Current Games
    In Blood and Mist OOC IC

26. - Top - End - #26

Oh, is Adrian gonna get a skewed version of Malkavians... and, of course Adrian being good looking is going to matter.
    Skew away!

Quote Originally Posted by Griffith! View Post
    Sorry, missed the post. I was skimming to see who'd reposted sheets, and overlooked you.
    No worries! And thank you for writing something so interesting, even the bit about fresh fledglings being cute, haha. And 'fangbangers', I would love to have Adrian hear something like that. With your agreement then, let's have Adrian and Mercer vaguely aware of each other, and aware that association could be beneficial, but they haven't made official contact yet.

27. - Top - End - #27
    Ettin in the Playground

That works for me. Hot Flesheater Doc at the Hospital... check.
    Eheheh
    Not that hot, actually, with an appearance of 2, but hey, brains over body, smart guys are sexy and so on.

Alright, let me look at my own Timeline. Adrian was only embraced one month ago. Prior to that, he was a ghoul who gathered information from his position in the government (a position I've politely kept a little vague due to general ignorance of British government). Adrian's Ventrue sire would only have heard about Erich after Gregory Laurent 'outs' him, after which point, Adrian would most definitely be tasked to gather information. Strawberries, what sorts of things might a spy in the British Government be able to learn about Erich? Imagine that Adrian only has brief access to certain files, he's not a super hacker, but he has worked in secretarial positions where he can snoop through paperwork.
    Weeeelllll.... (and that goes for everyone who wants to snoop on Erich, vampire or not, so I'll keep it general enough)
    Spoiler: Basic casual snooping
    Show
    Everything looks like it checks. Erich Schneider, national insurance number is in order, medical licence is in order, the guy emigrated from Germany a year ago. Strange, for a doctor, he has done some pretty humble jobs before starting at the Royal hospital: he's got seven months of waiting to tables, cleaning offices late at night, even call centre operator. Huh.

Spoiler: Intermediate snooping
    Show
    There's no Erich Schneider. Whoever the guy is, he's got a false identity. The documents don't hold up at a more in-depth scrutiny.

Spoiler: Advanced snooping (advanced enough to fool off Tzimisce not too hell-bent into finding him)
    Show
    Tracking back and cross referencing, Erich Shneider appeared a year and a half ago....just as somebody named Erich Bauer disappeared from Berlin. Bauer was a intern for Berlin Charité hospital, specialising in plastic surgery and trauma victims, and he was very good. Brilliant, in fact: there are several pubblications on scientific journals that have him as co-author.
    Makes sense that the Tzimisce chose him, and that he changed identity when he legged it.

Spoiler: Pretty advanced snooping
    Show
    Erich Bauer still has got family in Germany, parents and three siblings, all three of which have pursued higher education (see character sheet for names and details). His second sibling may be involved in something dodgy, but the records are a bit hazy on the point. ((Especially because I haven't come up with it yet, but I'm definitely going to make something up if it's necessary in game))
    Last edited by Strawberries; 2014-09-11 at 10:52 AM.

28. - Top - End - #28
    Dwarf in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorFaust View Post
    I've seen a lot of people rolling for blood pool. What is that, and do I need to roll for it as well?
    Yes please! Just 1d10, and that's the amount of blood you start with.

29. - Top - End - #29

Alright. Is there any bonus for generation?

(1d10)[5]
    Spoiler
    Show

I have a quote!
    I like you.

30. - Top - End - #30

Eheheh
    Not that hot, actually, with an appearance of 2, but hey, brains over body, smart guys are sexy and so on.

*Awesomely helpful details follows*
    Oh wow, that's great! Adrian would be capable of Intermediate Snooping in this context. International connections are feasible for a member of the government, but not to that extent for my character. The Nosferatu network and Schrecknet is an entirely different story of course!

For the IC posting, I will politely wait until a few others have posted theirs first.