1. - Top - End - #1
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Rise of the Runelords [Ongoing Setup Board]

Just laying this thread down now for some friends to continue our campaign online.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: Rise of the Runelords [Ongoing Setup Board]

So when is this gonna start?

3. - Top - End - #3
    Dwarf in the Playground

Eventually, I just want to ensure that everyone has created an account, and has spent some time getting used to the Forum environment for gameplay. For example, allow me to introduce a few features that you might like to know about.

Within the Forum, there are a few simple almost code-based tools, the most common being an in-built dice roller. So, if I wanted to roll 1d20, with a +4 modifier, I would write [ roll ] 1d20+4 [ / roll ] without any spaces. The result looks like this: (1d20+4)[24]. So, I'd appreciate it if all the dice rolls that need to be made could just be done using this feature.

Second, are Spoilers. They are created by using the markers [ SPOILER ] [ / SPOILER ] without any spaces, and look like this:

Spoiler
    Show

During the game, all Out of Character Dialogue and Dice Rolls should be placed in a Spoiler box.

If you want to give the Spoiler a title, just add =____ after the first SPOILER in the function, where ____ is the intended title. Looks like this:

Spoiler: Title Box
    Show

It's not that difficult, and I imagine you guys have all done something like this before.

And finally, I'll need each of you to pick a text color to represent your Character's Dialogue, so it stands out more. Those options are available in the HTML style response field, along with other Font stuff. For DM Text and NPC's I will be using this Dark Red, and maybe some other colors. Just pick whatever you'd like to use.

And as a final confirmation, everyone does have their Character sheet available to them? I would also advise everyone do some research on all their abilities, and open a Mythweavers account to utilize their online Character Sheets.

Last but not least, we can work out any final bit, pieces, and questions anyone has before we continue the game.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Pixie in the Playground

Serenity Moonflower reporting for duty

5. - Top - End - #5
    Dwarf in the Playground

Now we just need the other two.