New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Bugbear in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Default Optimize my mini BBEG "SIN of GREED"

i want to go with a vampire half-dragon, or a half-dragon half-vampire human or something like this. i know there are alot of variants to vampire, so whatever fits let me know, i would like to keep it humanoid looking. alternatively anything that's a template or race that has level drain or ability drain with half-dragon.

i want to do spell thief/ thief of life. what ever what to optimize this is welcome. basically his greed has over come him so much that he even steals life from people, along with items and spells. maybe spell thief 1/ cloistered cleric 1/ rouge 1/thief of life 10/ spell thief to 8

i want this guy to make the PC's fear the SIN, fear what he might take from them and find a way to battle him by unconventional means. he will be starting at level 10 and growing with the PC, so lets keep him from being a late bloomer lol.

2. - Top - End - #2

Default Re: Optimize my mini BBEG "SIN of GREED"

Are you thinking primary melee, mixed gish, or primary caster?

Because a gish/caster with could use the Telekinesis spell to steal the PCs' weapons, ideally in conjunction with either 1) the True Strike spell, 2) the Eagle's Splendor spell for a Sorcerer or the Fox's Cunning spell for a Wizard, and/or 3) the Improved Disarm feat. He would probably avoid any Area of Effect spells that could damage the PC's armor, as he would want to steal those too when if they die.
    Last edited by Tragak; 2014-09-12 at 11:20 AM.
    A game is a fictional construct created for the sake of the players, not the other way around. If you have a question "How do I keep X from happening at my table," and you feel that the out-of-game answer "Talk the the other people at your table" won't help, then the in-game answers "Remove mechanics A, B, and/or C, impose mechanics L, M, and/or N" will not help either.

Tragak's Planar Reconstruction Archive (current active project: Acheron)

Avatar Credit goes to: Chd. Thank you!

3. - Top - End - #3

PaladinGuy

Default Re: Optimize my mini BBEG "SIN of GREED"

Quote Originally Posted by Tragak View Post
    Are you thinking primary melee, mixed gish, or primary caster?

Because a gish/caster with could use the Telekinesis spell to steal the PCs' weapons, ideally in conjunction with either 1) the True Strike spell, 2) the Eagle's Splendor spell for a Sorcerer or the Fox's Cunning spell for a Wizard, and/or 3) the Improved Disarm feat. He would probably avoid any Area of Effect spells that could damage the PC's armor, as he would want to steal those too when if they die.
    i would say gish/ caster, he wants them to know he is there, he wants to take things from under there noses. he doesn't have to be melee, but being half dragon he could handle it.