New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #451
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Fanfiction themes that creep you out.

How about a different version of self insert? As an example, a story called Hero System. In it Xander from buffy realizes he is playing a game. Shenanigans take place and he learns he can play the buffy verse as a game, also naruto and harry potter. He is basically neville longbottom, willow is playing as a younger tonks, and their buddy (who died in the start of the show) jessie is harry potter.
    "Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum"
    Translation: "Sometimes I get this urge to conquer large parts of Europe."

Quote Originally Posted by Nerd-o-rama View Post
    Traab is yelling everything that I'm thinking already.
    "If you don't get those cameras out of my face, I'm gonna go 8.6 on the Richter scale with gastric emissions that'll clear this room."

2. - Top - End - #452
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonexx View Post
    I suppose YMMV but some of the best fanfic's I've ever read have had OC's as the main characters. Then again, I don't often go to fanfic for specific characers, but really just the setting itself.
    When I searched original character, this is what I got

As you were saying
    I'm a Lawful Good Human Paladin
    Justice and honor are a heavy burden for the righteous. We carry this weight so that the weak may grow strong and the meek grow brave
    — The Acts of Iomedae, Pathfinder
    Quote Originally Posted by Quibbilcious View Post
    I lost my artistic license after getting stuck in a poetry jam.

3. - Top - End - #453

NecromancerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Traab View Post
    I mentioned the harry potter becomes a sex god fic right? In one chapter harry travels to an alternate verse where he meets the actors who play him and hermione in the movies. He of course seduces emma watson, curses rupert grint, then moves on and finds the author of the fanfic, and gives him the ability to turn every woman he wants into a love slave. Its really more of a throw away mention, he doesnt linger on it. He just mentions how now the author has quickly formed his own mega harem of every well known actress in the world. Then moves on to the next reality. I think he also gets one of the hataks from stargate to pilot around the universe, its been awhile so I dont recall for sure.

Self inserts in general tend to stink. Not just self inserts, but OCs as well. They dont ALWAYS stink, the naruto fic once again with a little extra help this time and its sequal are notable exceptions, but I think my problem with them is how often they are used to just insta solve the storyline. "Hey naruto, you have the nine tailed fox in you, you can use shadow clones to train, and if you do x y and z you can save the world and become hokage!" Story done. Thats when they dont just solve the entire worlds problems themselves. "Here you go Harry, I killed voldy, all his followers, and managed to get them to leave all their stuff for you to inherit. Also, I put in a good word for you with all these girls who want to be your lovers forever. have fun!"

There was one I read, Blood of the Phoenix. It had a self insert girlfriend of harry potter but at least she was there to help, not do it all for him. Things didnt always go well, stuff like that. Not a bad story overall iirc. Its been a long time since I read it. I only remembered because she started a new story recently that I get automatically notified of.
    That first story just makes me think if Circle Chief and the SUE files.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide

4. - Top - End - #454

Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    That first story just makes me think if Circle Chief and the SUE files.
    Beginning a New Path, actually. Its famous for a couple of things. 1) It covers a surprising number of kinks and fetishes, and 2) It crosses over with a few dozen different universes. Most other sex god stories dont involve literal divinity or more than one crossover universe. A general list of crossovers

Harry Potter, like 5 versions of it
    Buffy the Vampire Slayer
    Stargate/Atlantis
    Star Wars all 6 films
    X Men
    Iron man
    Hulk
    Fantastic Four (movies)
    Tomb Raider
    Resident Evil
    Firefly
    Star Trek Voyager
    Star Trek Enterprise
    Prince of Persia
    Terminator
    The Patriot
    Braveheart
    Highlander
    Avatar (blue aliens, not benders)
    The Postman (wtf?!)
    Justice League cartoon
    Sorcerers Apprentice
    Transformers
    Starship Troopers
    AvP
    Blade (full trilogy)
    And The Mummy, 1 and 2.

And the story isnt over yet, lol.

"If you don't get those cameras out of my face, I'm gonna go 8.6 on the Richter scale with gastric emissions that'll clear this room."

5. - Top - End - #455
    Ogre in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

That sounds similar to Tenhawk's Journeyverse. It's a Xander (from Buffy) centric series, if you're willing to accept that pretty much every sci-fi/fantasy show ever shares a universe. Just working from memory, the other universes include:

Predator and Predator 2
    True Lies
    Stargate SG1
    Six Million Dollar Man
    Pretender
    Charmed
    Roswell
    John Carpenter's Vampires
    Hercules the legendary Journeys
    Charlie's Angels (the movies)
    Mack Bolan
    Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan universe
    Knight Rider
    Team Knight Rider
    The Shadow
    Tomb Raider
    Boondock Saints
    Shakespeare
    Walker, Texas Ranger
    The Matrix
    Hitman
    Iron Eagle

And that's what I recall just off the top of my head. I'm sure I'm forgetting at least that many more, and to be honest there were some that I just didn't recognize.
    "That's a horrible idea! What time?"

T-Shirt given to me by a good friend.. "in fairness, I was unsupervised at the time".

6. - Top - End - #456

Heh, thats pretty awesome. But nah, in this story he is a literal reality hopping god. Of sex. He is a god who powers up through sex. Which he gets a lot of, due to being "soulbonded" to like 237 women. Many of whom are alternate copies of the same person. Like, I think they have samantha carter from stargate 3-4 times, multiple hermiones, etc etc etc. Anyway, he is able to move around the multiverse (which is why he has so many copies of the same girl) and pick and choose the interesting ones.

7. - Top - End - #457
    Troll in the Playground

I never got the "lets crossover ALL THE THINGS!!!" mentality. At a certain point you can't possibly maintain a narrative while injecting so many characters from so many properties, much less expect it to be good.

I just can't get into the idea that it's somehow cool or interesting or whatever to have a named character in your work if you can't possibly give them any of the characterization that made you want to write about them in the first place - it would be like having A-List highly skilled actors as mere extras, sure, you get to see them, but so what?

I suppose it doesn't matter for erotic stuff, since the image of the characters is most of the fantasy I guess, but it would still be incredibly confusing after a point with that as well.

8. - Top - End - #458
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kitten Champion View Post
    I never got the "lets crossover ALL THE THINGS!!!" mentality. At a certain point you can't possibly maintain a narrative while injecting so many characters from so many properties, much less expect it to be good.

I just can't get into the idea that it's somehow cool or interesting or whatever to have a named character in your work if you can't possibly give them any of the characterization that made you want to write about them in the first place - it would be like having A-List highly skilled actors as mere extras, sure, you get to see them, but so what?

I suppose it doesn't matter for erotic stuff, since the image of the characters is most of the fantasy I guess, but it would still be incredibly confusing after a point with that as well.
    It will be the ultimate showdown of ultimate destiny
    Justice and honor are a heavy burden for the righteous. We carry this weight so that the weak may grow strong and the meek grow brave

9. - Top - End - #459

It actually works out fairly well in this fic. The main character is always the same, the general purpose of each crossover is also the same. "Enjoy the adventure, find new ladies" What keeps it interesting is HOW he enjoys the adventure. Sometimes he will suppress his knowledge of the reality he is in like in the case of star wars. That way he doesnt fly straight to the emps throne room and punch a hole in his head before the whole death star thing can even take place. He lets events play out and reacts to them more or less the normal way, amking changes where he sees a better option. Other times he plays around a bit. In The Patriot, he was Mel Gibsons character (naturally) and he armed the militia with kevlar body armor and submachine guns. Other times he stays a bit more low key. He was tom paris in Voyager, and he basically just portrayed himself as some super smart highly classified federation guy and slowly started to show more and more of what he could do till the end.

Other times he just goes full god mode on things like in resident evil verse. He popped up during the second film, seduced alice as soon as she wandered out of the hospital, found the lady cop at the church and seduced her too, then did some crazy stuff to wipe out the zombie infection in the city at once and moved on to the next world. Point being, its never done in a standard way where only the names change. So it keeps things interesting. Especially since I know the story behind like 90% of the universes.

10. - Top - End - #460
    Troll in the Playground

Has this gone from "themes that freak you out" to "help me write strange and possibly erotic crossover fanficton?"

11. - Top - End - #461
    Pixie in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Anything that says "Major Character Deaths", Dipper Goes to Taco Bell, etc.

12. - Top - End - #462
    Titan in the Playground

Actually, I've seen some fics where that works pretty well. The Infinite Loops series of fics tends to do those remarkably well, although that's less a single fic and more a shared universe. But it plays out nicely - basically, because time is constantly on repeat for any given character, and the repeats are the result of a cosmic computer which is occasionally buggy, it allows the authors to explore virtually any "what if" scenario, with virtually any character or combination of characters, and have the characters remember it. This results in a lot of "noodle incident" scenarios - like, say, Xander from Buffy runs into Shepard from Mass Effect and discusses that one time they were on the Death Star, only to be interrupted with "I thought we agreed never to speak of that again," followed by shuddering and troubled murmurs about tribbles.

Or Twilight Sparkle (MLP) getting into a deathmatch with DIO (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure). Or Billy (Grim Adventures) breaking into Dexter's laboratory (Dexter's Laboratory) and accidentally creating GLaDOS (Portal), then talking to her until she self-deletes. Or Red (Pokemon) being ambushed in the tall grass by a jedi velociraptor.

Pretty much anything.
    My headache medicine has a little "Ex" inscribed on the pill. It's not a brand name; it's an indicator that it works inside an Anti-Magic Field.

Blue text means sarcasm. Purple text means evil. White text is invisible.

My signature got too big for its britches. So now it's over here!

13. - Top - End - #463
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Red Fel View Post
    Or Twilight Sparkle (MLP) getting into a deathmatch with DIO (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure). Or Billy (Grim Adventures) breaking into Dexter's laboratory (Dexter's Laboratory) and accidentally creating GLaDOS (Portal), then talking to her until she self-deletes. Or Red (Pokemon) being ambushed in the tall grass by a jedi velociraptor.

Pretty much anything.
    I've been toying with the idea of how many series I can actually fit into some sort of time loop crossover, with the basis being Wheel of Time:

Wheel of Time
    The Demon War
    Song of Ice and Fire

Probably several others, since after the end of an empire is a recurring theme in fantasy.
    My extended signature.
    Thanks to the wonderful Ceika for my signature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chained Birds View Post
    Just one of those guys vs girls things. Guys like giant, fighting robots that shoot lazerz out their eyes while girls like pretty jewelry that sparkle in the moonlight after having a romantic interlude with a charming gentleman.

Completely sexist, yes! Completely true, pretty much...
    I have Steam cards and other stuff! I am selling/trading them.

14. - Top - End - #464

Quote Originally Posted by Hazzardevil View Post
    I've been toying with the idea of how many series I can actually fit into some sort of time loop crossover, with the basis being Wheel of Time:

Wheel of Time
    The Demon War
    Song of Ice and Fire

Probably several others, since after the end of an empire is a recurring theme in fantasy.
    Belgariad/Mallorean.

Elenium/Tamuli

I bet you could toss the buffy/angel verse in there too. One of the running themes is, "The world is older than you know" Giles is usually the one giving the speech about an ancient past when demons ruled etc etc etc. What if the world is even older than THEY knew? The Belgariad series is the only one I can think of offhand that has an actual creation known, since we talk to the gods who made the world and populated it, the rest leave things pretty vague. Heck, the elenium set even talks about how gods come into existence and fade away over time, implying none of them have been there from the start.

One idea I liked that was sorta touched on was a one piece crossover with naruto. Basically, you could sail out to the grand line from the elemental nations, its just normally pirates tend to avoid a massive collection of nations where the entire military force is super powered. But what I liked the most about it was that means you could theoretically cram a lot of universes into this one world so long as they dont overlap in ways that would mean one set of rules cant work. As an example, you couldnt cram a final fantasy universe in there because most of them have maps of the world which wont match up to anything else. But you could toss in azeroth from world of warcraft. At least, afaik, the entire globe isnt mapped out yet. Meaning other nations could be just over the horizon. Its just a matter of finding as many "worlds" as you can that are hazy on things like maps, or hard and fast rules on physics that cant be explained away somehow. Technically you could add more than that, like "Omg, elemental nations are a hidden world like the savage land in xmen!" but once you go down that path you cant do a lot before it gets stupid and you might as well be doing a multiverse hopper story instead.

15. - Top - End - #465
    Troll in the Playground

Master Chief takes off his helmet, only to reveal to everyone that (S)he is actually Samus Aran, who takes off his helmet to reveal that She is actually Tony Stark, who takes off his helmet to reveal that he is a Space Marine, who takes off his helmet to reveal that he is a paladin in the Brotherhood of Steel, who takes off his helmet to reveal that he is actually a Darth Vader who takes off his helmet to reveal that he is Chuck Norris

Make a longer Babushka Helmet and I shall give you a +3 Holy Sword
    Last edited by 8BitNinja; 2016-05-03 at 08:33 PM.

16. - Top - End - #466

Quote Originally Posted by 8BitNinja View Post
    Master Chief takes off his helmet, only to reveal to everyone that (S)he is actually Samus Aran, who takes off his helmet to reveal that She is actually Tony Stark, who takes off his helmet to reveal that he is a Space Marine, who takes off his helmet to reveal that he is a paladin in the Brotherhood of Steel, who takes off his helmet to reveal that he is actually a Darth Vader who takes off his helmet to reveal that he is Chuck Norris

Easy.

Chuck then pulls on his face, revealing it to be a latex mask. Underneath is Skitter... who takes off her Mask and it's Batman, who takes off his mask and it's Red Herring
    Last edited by Rater202; 2016-05-03 at 09:28 PM.
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

17. - Top - End - #467

Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    Easy.

Chuck then pulls on his face, revealing it to be a latex mask. Underneath is Skitter... who takes off her Mask and it's Batman, who takes off his mask and it's Red Herring
    Who pulls off his mask to be revealed as Redd Foxx Who then pulls off his mask only to discover Its Star Fox! Finally they remove his mask only to discover that all this time the true culprit was Star lord!

18. - Top - End - #468
    Troll in the Playground

Finally they remove his mask only to discover that all this time the true culprit was Star lord!
    Who? I couldn't resist.
    "And if you don't, the consequences will be dire!"
    "What? They'll have three extra hit dice and a rend attack?"

Factotum Variants!

19. - Top - End - #469
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Noventa View Post
    Who?
    Come on man, Star Lord. The legendary bounty hunter.

Neither could I.

20. - Top - End - #470
    Troll in the Playground

Who pulls off his mask to be revealed as Redd Foxx Who then pulls off his mask only to discover Its Star Fox! Finally they remove his mask only to discover that all this time the true culprit was Star lord!
    This might have to be a new thread

21. - Top - End - #471

Its a bit off topic as its a fanfiction theme I enjoyed, does anyone else remember the challenge that was made to create what was called a "Missing Hokage" story for naruto? The basic gist was, after the original sasuke retrieval arc failed, naruto gets banished by order of the council. Tsunade isnt taking that lying down so she goes out of her way to legally wreck the village, absconds with stuff like tons of money, the forbidden scroll, and various other things to join naruto on his exile, leaving jiraya behind to take over as kage and watch their backs as long as possible.

There were a lot of these for awhile, and each put their own twist on things. Stuff like, who joins them (usually hinata, often numerous people) How strong do they get, how many and what kind of summons they use, and what they plan to do while wandering the nations, what relationships form, etc etc etc. I ask because a really old and long abandoned one I had forgotten about entirely just got updated so I need to reread the entire thing to figure out whats going on. Was I the only one who also tried to think of a version to this story that could be amusing? Anyone want to share what they thought of? How would the way events have turned out in canon effect your potential plans? After all, this all took place LONG before the idea of befriending the 9 tails was considered outside of fanfiction. Heck, i think most were started pre shippuden. Or at least fairly early on in it.

22. - Top - End - #472
    Ettin in the Playground

I wasn't around for that, sadly. The only Naruto themes I know are "Put Someone Else (Usually Hinata) on Team 7 in Place Of Sakura and/or Sasuke," "Put Naruto on a different team (Usually with Hinata)," and "Self-insert as Twin Sibling of Canon Character, Carefully (or Not So Carefully) Decide When to Ram Various Objects up Canon's Rectum."

Formerly known as "Herpestidae."
    Most of my posts are done by mobile. Expect typos.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    Things don't magically stop being fun when you reach a certain age.

23. - Top - End - #473
    Bugbear in the Playground

Belgariad/Mallorean.

Elenium/Tamuli

I bet you could toss the buffy/angel verse in there too. One of the running themes is, "The world is older than you know" Giles is usually the one giving the speech about an ancient past when demons ruled etc etc etc. What if the world is even older than THEY knew? The Belgariad series is the only one I can think of offhand that has an actual creation known, since we talk to the gods who made the world and populated it, the rest leave things pretty vague. Heck, the elenium set even talks about how gods come into existence and fade away over time, implying none of them have been there from the start.
    ... crossing over the Belgariad and the Buffyverse? Good bloody hell, the snark would never end.

/imagines Silk encountering Buffy on patrol.
    /imagines the two of them being ambushed by whatever demon-of-the-week is current
    /imagines the two of them exchanging witty banter for two hours before noticing that the demons fled screaming with their fingers in their ear-equivalents an hour and fifty-five minutes ago >.O

A longer... Grandmother Helmet..? I think the word you were looking for is 'matroyushka', if you meant the nesting dolls

24. - Top - End - #474
    Ettin in the Playground

"Naruto traveling/training with a Sannin for 2.5 years isn't actually boring skippable **** no one cares about" is one of the top plot hooks for Naruto fanfic. Doing it with Tsunade instead of Jiraiya is a fairly straightforward variation on the theme. I don't read much fanfic, though, so I couldn't say what examples are out there.

25. - Top - End - #475

Quote Originally Posted by Lethologica View Post
    "Naruto traveling/training with a Sannin for 2.5 years isn't actually boring skippable **** no one cares about" is one of the top plot hooks for Naruto fanfic. Doing it with Tsunade instead of Jiraiya is a fairly straightforward variation on the theme. I don't read much fanfic, though, so I couldn't say what examples are out there.
    True, but the reason behind it is different. Instead of trying to make him strong enough to defeat akatsuki, its to make him strong to show them, show them ALL!!!!! heh. Some of them were pretty blatant bash fics setup to "punish" konoha while showing how awesome naruto could be, others did a good job at showing naruto and crew getting stronger while dealing with an antagonistic village out for revenge. Like in one, I believe its him, tsunade, shizune, hinata and hana of all the random people, and danzo is constantly trying to get them captured or killed because of all the crazy crud tsunade decreed before leaving the village.

Oh, and that was also a big deal for the challenge, come up with hokage decrees that would wreck the village without being something stupid like, "Every loyal konoha ninja must stab themselves in the face with the nearest kunai." It was stuff like, removing the senju and (sometimes) uzumaki/namikaze clan funds from the village economy. Nothing illegal about that, its their money, but it would produce a village going bankrupt due to losing a rather large portion of its available funds. Or they would take the entire collection of village missions which would mean they didnt have a way to make more money till more requests came in. Meanwhile the hokage crew can run off and do whatever missions they want for training or experience. Usually Jiraya gets left behind for awhile as the new hokage to make sure the decrees arent just ignored. He stays as long as he can to make things worse then takes off himself to join up with tsunade.

Its funny, but very few of the stories ever seem to get completed. Its like, they reach a point where the author goes, ".....Ok, now what do they do?" Which makes sense because while there is a solid starting point, there is no big finale. Seeing as how long ago these challenges got started. Im sure now though writers could incorporate the actual storyline into things, but back then they had no idea where the story was going.

26. - Top - End - #476
    Titan in the Playground

True, but the reason behind it is different. Instead of trying to make him strong enough to defeat akatsuki, its to make him strong to show them, show them ALL!!!!! heh. Some of them were pretty blatant bash fics setup to "punish" konoha while showing how awesome naruto could be, others did a good job at showing naruto and crew getting stronger while dealing with an antagonistic village out for revenge. Like in one, I believe its him, tsunade, shizune, hinata and hana of all the random people, and danzo is constantly trying to get them captured or killed because of all the crazy crud tsunade decreed before leaving the village.

Oh, and that was also a big deal for the challenge, come up with hokage decrees that would wreck the village without being something stupid like, "Every loyal konoha ninja must stab themselves in the face with the nearest kunai." It was stuff like, removing the senju and (sometimes) uzumaki/namikaze clan funds from the village economy. Nothing illegal about that, its their money, but it would produce a village going bankrupt due to losing a rather large portion of its available funds. Or they would take the entire collection of village missions which would mean they didnt have a way to make more money till more requests came in. Meanwhile the hokage crew can run off and do whatever missions they want for training or experience. Usually Jiraya gets left behind for awhile as the new hokage to make sure the decrees arent just ignored. He stays as long as he can to make things worse then takes off himself to join up with tsunade.

Its funny, but very few of the stories ever seem to get completed. Its like, they reach a point where the author goes, ".....Ok, now what do they do?" Which makes sense because while there is a solid starting point, there is no big finale. Seeing as how long ago these challenges got started. Im sure now though writers could incorporate the actual storyline into things, but back then they had no idea where the story was going.
    Yeah, there are quite a few of those and many of them were rather good quality asthese things go. But I don't think any of them didn't peter out. (Like Chuunin Exam Day itself. Technically, it actually got to it's end-point in that - during one of their joke loops, Naruto was promoted, but it never got even to the point that information was revealed to Naruto.)

One of them actually updated a short chapter the other day (no idea which one I hcoudn't be botherd to check), I wondered if that was what promoted your initial comment.
    Last edited by Aotrs Commander; 2016-05-13 at 05:18 AM.

27. - Top - End - #477

Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
    Yeah, there are quite a few of those and many of them were rather good quality asthese things go. But I don't think any of them didn't peter out. (Like Chuunin Exam Day itself. Technically, it actually got to it's end-point in that - during one of their joke loops, Naruto was promoted, but it never got even to the point that information was revealed to Naruto.)

One of them actually updated a short chapter the other day (no idea which one I hcoudn't be botherd to check), I wondered if that was what promoted your initial comment.
    Yeah a story by 3screws. Ugh, I must have had a much higher tolerance for lame stories because that one was just kinda bad. And the latest chapter was even worse. "Omg! Rochi is attacking me and poisoned hinata!" /RAWR 9 tails/ RAWR minato shuts down 9 tails "Now I will therapy jutsu orochimaru into joining us because of course that works." And yeah, chunin exam day was a pretty good story. Its too bad he never bothered to wrap things up. I mean come on, its not like he got stuck halfway through it, how hard could it be to write up a couple of chapters dealing with the fallout of their insanity and then concluding the story? I think one of my favorite things he did was truly make orochimaru DANGEROUS. So many stories have naruto and crew get super powerful and win against all comers. That one made a point of showing us, repeatedly, that being an S rank shinobi is about way more than having some super jutsu. Even with jiraya and tsunade working together, and with extensive practice and prep time, it was virtually impossible to pin him down and finish him off in a battle.

28. - Top - End - #478
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TeChameleon View Post
    A longer... Grandmother Helmet..? I think the word you were looking for is 'matroyushka', if you meant the nesting dolls
    I'm sorry, that's what I was told they were called, thanks for correcting me.

I do not know Russian

Remember, no Russian

29. - Top - End - #479
    Ettin in the Playground

I do not know Russian

Remember, no Russian
    Listen, you need to not mince words: Do you know Russian or not? ^_~
    Quote Originally Posted by digiman619 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosi View Post
    In general, this is favorable to the casters.
    3.5 in a nutshell, ladies and gents.

30. - Top - End - #480
    Troll in the Playground

Back on topic, I think that the worst fanfiction is the unholy hybrid of self insertion and erotic fanfiction.

It can get weird.