Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Haunting the Hadex Anamoly OOC

Black Crusade

Please Post your characters and choose a colour

Spoiler: House Rules
    Show

+ Trading will be very restrictive. Excess or silly equipment breaks Black Crusade
    + none yet...

Spoiler: Interesting locales
    Show

+ Magog (Daemon World) - Magog has been drawn into and exited from the Hadex Anomaly countless times in the millennia since the disturbance's first appearance. These transitions have had a substantial effect upon its only inhabitable planet and those who dwell upon it. Once this was a stable Agri-world filled with citizens loyal to the God-Emperor and the Imperial Creed. Now, it is a breeding ground and a training centre for the forces of corruption that extend into the Jericho Reach. The planet's environment and indigenous life all bear the taint of the Warp. In addition to those surviving humans, the planet is also rife with creatures spawned from the Warp. These foul daemons closely interact with the tainted humans, breeding mutants and providing a seemingly endless supply of further soldiers for the forces of the Dark Gods. Their presence serves as a powerful motivation for the tainted humans as they pay their obeisance. The mortals are constantly driven to commit acts of debauchery and cruelty in their service.

Spoiler: NPCs
    Show

+ Lord Korlad the Black
    ex-Astral Shark Marine. Now turned void pirate and chaos warlord aboard his cruiser the HammerHead
    Last edited by DrK; 2014-09-16 at 03:08 PM.
    Thanks to Emperor Ing for the nice Avatar

Work: November is going to be busy. If posting is slow that's why. Occasional PM prods will be welcome.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Haunting the Hadex Anamoly OOC

Sakura
    I will carve a symphony of pain upon your soul

Spoiler: Appearance
    Show

Spoiler: Bio
    Show

The Tangeth 1st infantry battalion was feared. Not because of numbers or superior gear, but their absolute revelry in combat. It wasn't really much of a surprise that when they were called to the defense of margran IV an agri world in the farther reaches of the imperium, they turned traitor. In the span of 3 weeks they and the Emperor's children invading the planet, had enslaved, killed, rendered down into drugs, or mutilated every man, woman, and child on the planet. That was such a fun time for Sakura, former head Chirgeon of the Tangeth, she seperated from her comrades a long time ago to further her arts of pain and torture on her own. Recently however she's become active seeking to find a way to start a "party" a massive war that'll engulf star systems, not for conquest or gains....but merely to have an entire sector consumed in the blissfull flames of war.

CRUNCH!

Spoiler: Basics
    Show

name: Sakura
    Archetype: Flesh shaper
    Alignment: Slaanesh
    Pride- Grace
    Disgrace- Dread
    Motivation- Perfection

Spoiler: Characteristics
    Show

BS -25
    WS -42
    STR -40
    TGH -41
    AGI -40
    INT -56
    WIL -32
    PER -45
    FEL -52

Wounds- 13

infamy- 37

Corruption- 25

soak- 5 armor 4 TB

movement- 4/8/12/24

Spoiler: Skill
    Show
    -----------------------------
    SKills

Common Lore
    -IMperium,
    -War
    -Melancholia
    Linguistics (Low Gothic),
    Trade
    -chymist
    Awareness
    Charm +10,
    Deceive +10,
    Dodge
    Forbidden Lor
    -Daemonology
    -Mutants)
    -The Warp)
    Intimidation,
    Interrogation
    Medicae +20,
    Scholastic Lore Chymistry

Spoiler: Talents
    Show
    Talents

Berserk Charge
    Die Hard
    Hardy,
    Heightened Senses (Sight, hearing)
    Jaded,
    Lesser Minion of Chaos (Sculpulyte),
    Resistance (Fear)
    Sound Constitution
    Sure Strike,
    Weapon Training -
    Las
    -Primary
    -SP
    -Chain
    -Power

------------------------------

Spoiler: Traits
    Show
    ------------------------------
    Traits
    One thousand and one sense- double perception degrees of success

Hermaphrodite- double DOS on interactions

quick and the dead- +2 init

Spoiler: XP
    Show

XP total 5500 XP to spend 50

Medicae +20 500XP
    Fel +10 350

Spoiler: Gear
    Show

Gear
    Best Laspistol
    Powerblade
    Light carapace /AP 5 all
    injector
    medi-kit/ +20 medica tests
    torture tools/ +20 interrogation tests
    Poor quality Conversion field- prot rating 50 overload 1-15
    Beguiling Gem / -10 willpower test or unable to attack me, tested every time I'm attacked
    Ritual Kit/ +10 to any ritual test I make

Spoiler: Weapons
    Show

Power Blade
    Melee 1d10+7 E 5 Power Field 3 kg Very Rare

Best las pistol
    Laspistol
    Pistol 30m S/2/– 1d10+2 E 0 30 Half Reliable

there we go and I'll be takeing the color Pink for the Lord Slaanesh

3. - Top - End - #3
    Titan in the Playground

ClericGuy

And here comes "Lord-Captain Kaltos".

Spoiler: Basics!
    Show
    Name: Jake Kaltos, “Lord-Captain Kaltos”, “Kaltos of Arias”, “Kaltos
    Archetype: Pirate Prince of the Ragged Helix (Tome of Excess Advanced Archetype)
    Alignment: Pirate Princes of the Ragged Helix begin play aligned to Slaanesh.

Pride: Beauty: The heretic defines himself by his physical appearance. He takes pride in his physical form and is even known and revered for it. +2 Infamy, -4 Willpower.
    Disgrace: Betrayal: The Heretic believes in looking out for his own interests first and foremost. Those around him are assets for only as long as they may be useful to his needs. Once their usefulness has been completed, their survival is subject to his whim of the moment. +5 Corruption. Untrustworthy: The character receives a -10 Situational Modifier to all Charm attempts.
    Motivation: Immortality: The character fears death in all its varied forms, or simply desires to live for eternity. To overcome this, he is willing to take whatever means are necessary to insure his continued survival; the means might be mechanical, warp spawned, or some unholy combination of the two. +2 Wounds, -5 Weapon Skill.

WS: [31] (25 Base, +11 Rolled, -5 Motivation)
    BS: [34] (25 Base, +9 Rolled)
    S: [34] (25 Base, +9 Rolled)
    T: [33] (25 Base, +8 Rolled)
    Ag: [37] (25 Base, +7 Rolled, +5 Archetype)
    Per: [32] (25 Base, +7 Rolled)
    Int: [45] (25 Base, +10 Rolled, +5 Archetype, +5 Advance)
    WP: [28] (25 Base, +7 Rolled, -4 Pride)
    Fel: [51] (25 Base, +11 Rolled, +5 Archetype, +10 Advance)
    Infamy: [41] (19 Base, +5 Rolled, +15 Extra Start, +2 Pride)

Wounds: 10/15 (10 Base, +3 Rolled, +2 Motivation)
    Infamy Points: 4/4
    Corruption: 31 (25 Extra Start, +5 Disgrace, +1 Coldhearted)

Spoiler: Skills!
    Show
    – – Skills:
    – Acrobatics (Ag)
    – Awareness +10 (Per)
    – Charm (Fel)
    – Command +10 (Fel)
    – Commerce (Int)
    – Common Lore (The Ragged Helix) (Int)
    – Common Lore (Jericho Reach) (Int)
    – Common Lore (Koronus Expanse) (Int)
    – Deceive (Fel)
    – Dodge (Ag)
    – Forbidden Lore (The Warp) (Int)
    – Linguistics (Low Gothic) (Int)
    – Navigate (Stellar) (Int)
    – Operate (Voidship) (Int)
    – Parry +10 (WS)
    – Sleight of Hand (Ag)
    – Tech-Use (Int)
    – Trade (Archaeologist) (Int)

Spoiler: Talents!
    Show
    – – Talents:
    – Air of Authority: When making Command Skill Tests, I may affect a number of targets equal to 10 times my Fellowship Bonus. If I gain minions, they are also more devoted to me and add +10 to their loyalty in my presence. This talent has no effect on hostile targets, and only affects NPCs.
    – Betrayer: Once per game session I may SINDRI either an allied NPC (meaning an NPC which is openly friendly towards the PC and trusts him) or one of my own Minions. This gives me a +10 bonus on my next Infamy Test if the victim was an NPC, and +20 if it was a Minion (and harder to replace). Killing NPCs and Minions usually has consequences as well which should be determined by the GM.
    – Cold Hearted: The character is seldom swayed by the emotions of others, almost to an unnatural degree. Seduction attempts against me automatically fail, and I gain a +20 to my Willpower when making Opposed Tests against an opponent using the Charm Skill. This talent also gives me 1 Corruption Point.
    – Counter Attack: After parrying an attack, may make a counter attack as a free action with the weapon that parried. This attack suffers a -20 penalty and may not be combined with any ability which allows more than one hit or attack such as Lightning Attack or Two-Weapon Fighting.
    – Disarm: If in close combat, I may use a Full Action to disarm my foe by making an Opposed Weapon Skill Test. If I win the test, the enemy drops his weapon at his feet. Should I obtain three or more Degrees of Success, I may take the enemy's weapon from him.
    – Enemy (Imperial Navy): These guys are jackasses to me. I suffer an additional -10 penalty to Fellowship Tests when dealing with this group and the GM may use them to complicate my life from time to time.
    – Excessive Wealth: I'm rich! And as such I have a +10 bonus to Acquisition Tests representing my large amount of Swag.
    – Heightened Senses (All): Is it a test that relies primarily on a sense? Then I get a +10 to it. Which sense? ALL OF THEM!
    – Iron Discipline: If I am visible to my followers, either in person or via Vox- or Pict-Caster, they may reroll failed Willpower Tests made to resist Fear and Pinning. Heretics cannot benefit from the Iron Discipline of another Heretic.
    – Jaded: Mundane fears and horrors do not rattle me. Terrors of the Warp still effect me however.
    – Light Sleeper: I am always assumed to be awake, even when asleep, for the purposes of Awareness Tests or Surprise.
    – Paranoia: I gain a +2 bonus on Initiative Rolls, and the GM may secretly test using my Perception to notice hidden threats.
    – Quick Draw: I can draw and ready a weapon as a Free Action when armed with a Pistol or Basic class ranged weapon, or a melee weapon that can be wielded in one hand.
    – Swift Attack: Gives me Semi-Auto fire with melee. POW POW POW!
    – Weapon Training (Chain, Power, Las, Plasma, Primary, Shock, SP): Can use without penalty.

Spoiler: Traits!
    Show
    – – Traits:
    – Creatures of Comfort (Pirate Prince Special): Pirate Princes gain one additional Degree of Success when attempting to acquire goods or services of Good Craftsmanship or better, but suffer a -10 Penalty to any tests made using Poor Craftsmanship goods or services. Also, a Pirate Prince may use his own Voidship instead of acquiring the services of a transport, and receives a +10 Bonus to all Operate (Voidship) Tests while on his ship's bridge. The capabilities of this vessel are reserved for the GM's discretion; however, Gms should always remember that the vessel is the property of a formidable raider.
    – Fear (1) (Darksoul Trait): I inflict Fear Tests upon seeing my presence to enemies.
    – Maniacal Narcissist (Pirate Prince Special): Choose one of Ballistic Skill, Weapon Skill, or Operate (Any one) (picked: Weapon Skill) as his specialty. After spending an Infamy Point to gain a +10 bonus on a Test that involves this specialty, but before any additional dice are rolled, he gains an additional +10 on the Test. However, if he fails the Test, he must pass a Hard (-20) Willpower Test or attempt the Test again (if able). If unable to successfully complete the failed Test, the humiliated Pirate Prince suffers a -10 Willpower penalty until he is able to successfully complete that task (or the end of the session).
    – The Quick and the Dead (Disciple of Chaos Trait): +2 bonus to Initiative Rolls.
    – Unnatural Fellowship (2) (Mark of Slaanesh): I gain +1 DoS on Fellowship tests, and my Fellowship Bonus is considered 2 higher than normal.

Spoiler: I Feel the Warp Overtaking Me!
    Show
    – – Rewards of Slaaneshi:
    – Mark of Slaanesh: I gain the Heightened Senses (All) Talent and Unnatural Fellowship (+2) Trait. In addition, the Mark may grant further bonuses as determined by the GM, and may be a prerequisite when performing rituals and interacting with various beings of the warp, etc.

– – Gifts of the Dark Gods:
    – Darksoul: I gain the Fear 1 (Disturbing) Trait, or if I already possess fear (I don't), increases the level by +1 up to a maximum of 4 (Terrifying). As well, as Slaaneshi Aligned I strike special terror into the hearts of those who worship the False Emperor of Mankind, for they know that no extreme of sacrilege is beyond me. Enemies such as Adepta Sororitas, Inquisitors, and members of the Ecclesiarchy count the character's Fear rating as one level higher.

Spoiler: Gearing!
    Show
    – – Gearing:
    – Good Craftsmanship Plasma Pistol (Starting Gear):
    Class: Plasma – Pistol. Range: 40m. RoF: S/2/–. Damage: 1d10+7 Energy. Pen: 8. Clip: 10/10. Reload: 3 Full. Special: Maximal, Overheats, Reliable. Wt: 4 kg. Availability: Very Rare.
    –“Serpent's Tongue” Best Craftsmanship Neutral Whip (Starting Gear, Legacy Weapon):
    Class: Shock – Melee. Range: 3m. Damage: 1d10+7 Rending. Pen: 2. Special: Flexible, Shocking, +10 to WS Tests. Wt: 4 kg. Availability: Rare.
    Legacy of Betrayal: The weapon's story is one of treachery and double-cross. It seems to have developed a fondness for such perfidy, as evidence by the tendency for its wielder to sometimes inexplicably strike his own allies. The weapon deals an extra 1d5 damage against Unaware or Surprised targets. However, on an Attack Roll of 00, the attack instead hits a random ally engaged with the character.
    Quick End: The weapon inflicts +3 damage with the first successful attack in each combat.
    Has a 10% chance to be destroyed by a Power Field instead of 75%. Is one step better than “Best” craftsmanship oddly.
    – Best Quality Light Carapace (Starting Gear):
    Locations Covered: Arms, Body, Legs. AP: 6. Wt: 7.5 kg. Special: +5 to Command Tests. Availability: Rare.
    – Good Quality Alcohol (Starting Gear):
    Grants a +10 to any Toughness Tests, and may also be used in some first aid situations to deaden pain or cleanse a wound. May make me drunk if I fail a +20 Toughness test. Being drunk means I suffer a -10 penalty to Agility, Perception, Intelligence, and Willpower based tests for the next hour plus one additional hour for every Degree of Failure.
    – Obscura (Starting Gear):
    Gives the user a pleasant, dream-like state for 1d5 hours (if required to engage in combat consider them under the effects of a hallucinogen grenade). Once they wake, they enter a deep depression for 1d10 hours unless another dose of obscura is taken.
    – Good Craftsmanship Cartograph (Starting Gear):
    Gives a +10 bonus to Navigation (Surface) Tests.

– – Acquisitions:
    – #1: Beguiling Gem x 4 (Very Rare -20, 4 Quantity +0, Wealth +10):
    Any opponent in melee with a Heretic who has a Beguiling Gem must pass a Difficult (-10) Willpower Test before he can take any Actions during his turn. If he fails, he cannot make any Actions but can make reactions as normal. Once passed, a character has overcome the Gem and will not suffer its effects again that melee encounter.
    – #2: Conversion Field (Extremely Rare -30, 1 Quantity +10, Wealth +10):
    Protection Rating of 50, Wt: 1 kg. Overloads on 1-10. If it blocks more than 12 points of Damage from a single attack, it goes off like a Photon Flash Grenade burst centered on (but not effecting) the wearer.
    – #3: Haywire Grenades x 10 (Rare -10, 10 Quantity -10, Wealth +10):
    Class: Thrown. Range: SBx3. Special: Haywire (3). Wt: 0.5 kg. Availability: Rare.
    – #4: Good Craftsmanship Fire Bombs x 99 (Dark Heresy Item. Plentiful +30, 100 Quantity -20, Craftsmanship -10, Wealth +10):
    Class: Thrown. Range: SBx3. Damage: 1d10+3 Energy. Pen: 6. Special: Blast (3), Flaming, Reliable. Wt: 0.5kg. Availability: Plentiful.

Spoiler: Advances!
    Show
    – – Experience: 5,450/5,500
    – Alignment: Khorne: 0 Fatboy: 0 Slaaneshi: 2 Nerd: 0
    Pirate Prince of the Ragged Helix Archetype (4,600 XP, Makes me aligned to Slaaneshi)
    Weapon Training (Plasma) (250 XP, Unaligned)
    Fellowship +5 (100 XP, Slaaneshi)
    Fellowship +10 (250 XP, Slaaneshi)
    Intelligence +5 (250 XP, Unaligned)

Spoiler: The Gypsy Rose
    Show
    – – The Gypsy Rose:

– – Hull: Hazeroth-class Privateer:
    Dimensions: 1.5 km long, 0.25 km abeam approx.
    Mass: 5 megatonnes approx.
    Crew: 22,000 crew, approx.
    Accel: 5.6 gravities max acceleration.

Speed: 11
    Maneuverability: +23
    Detection: +23
    Hull Integrity: 32/32
    Armor: 14
    Turret Rating: 1
    Space: 33/35
    Power: 45/45
    SP: 43
    Weapon Capacity: Dorsal 1, Prow 1.

Morale: 91/91

– Machine Spirit Oddities:
    Martial Hubris: The ship has a glorious legacy of warfare and triumphant combats. It is always eager to fight, and unwilling to back down. The ship gains +5 to all Ballistic Skill Tests to fire its weapons, but suffers a -15 on any Operate (Voidship) Tests made to escape combat.

– Past History:
    Haunted: Some nameless horror haunts this vessel's past, leaving voidsmen to whisper stories of ghosts wandering through the corridors and cabins. Reduce Morale permanently by 10. However, strange premonitions flicker on the augur arrays, granting a +6 to the ship's Detection. Additionally, all non-crew members suffer a -5 to Command Tests involving boarding actions or hit and run actions against the haunted vessel. The presence of these spirits may cause many other issues, depending on their origins and how they came to haunt the vessel (something the GM should determine).

– – Essential Components:
    – Modified Jovian Pattern Class 2 Drive (Archeotech Plasma Drive): Power: 45 Generated. Space: 6. SP: +3. Provides Overcharge.
    – Strelov 1 Warp Engine (Warp Engine): Power: 10. Space: 10. SP: –.
    – Gellar Field (Gellar Field): Power: 1. Space: 0. SP: –.
    – Single Void Shield Array (Void Shields): Power: 5. Space: 1. SP: –. Provides 1 Void Shield.
    – Command Bridge (Ship's Bridge): Power: 2. Space: 1. SP: +1. Provides Enhanced Cogitator Relays.
    – M-1.r Life Sustainer (Life Sustainer): Power: 3. Space: 1. SP: –. Provides Stale Air.
    – Pressed-Crew Quarters (Crew Quarters): Power: 1. Space: 2. SP: –. Decreases Morale permanently by 2.
    – M-201.b Augur Array (Augur Array): Power: 5. Space: 0. SP: –. Can only be destroyed or damaged by a Critical hit. Provides Sensitive.

– – Supplemental Components:
    – Mars Pattern Macrocannons: Power: 4. Space: 2. SP: 1. Strength: 3. Damage: 1d10+2. Crit Rating: 5. Range: 6.
    – Titanforge Lance Weapon: Power: 9. Space: 4. SP: 2. Strength: 1. Damage: 1d10+4. Crit Rating: 3. Range: 6.
    – Barracks (Cargo and Passenger Compartments): Power: 2. Space: 4. SP: 2. Provides Soldiers and Reinforcements.
    – Recovery Chambers (Xenos-Tech Components): Power: 3. Space: 1. SP: 3. Provides Miracle of Life and Fate's Price.
    – Temple-Shrine to the God-Emperor Slaaneshi (Additional Facilities): Power: 1. Space: 1. SP: 1. Provides Inspiration and Awe of the Slaaneshi.

– – Special Abilities:
    – Overcharged: The strange and exotic nature of the materials used the drive's containment domes allows for a hotter plasma “burn”, while taking up less space. This adds +1 to the ship's Speed.
    – Enhanced Cogitator Relays: As long as the bridge remains undamaged, all Command Tests made by the captain gain +5 and all Ballistic Skill Tests to fire shipboard weapons gain +5. If this Component ever suffers a Critical Hit, it becomes unpowered on a 1d10 roll of 3 or higher.
    – Stale Air: Increase all Morale loss by 1.
    – Sensitive: Increased power draw provides a +5 bonus to the ship's Detection.
    – Soldiers: When working towards a Military objective, the players earn an additional 100 Achievement Points towards completing that objective.
    – Reinforcements: If the ship is transporting troops, it gains a +20 to all Command Tests involving boarding actions and Hit and Run Actions.
    – Miracle of Life: When in the Recovery Chamber, a lightly-damaged patient automatically passes one Medicae Extended Care Test each hours, instead of each day. A heavily or critically-damaged patient automatically passes one each day, instead of each week.
    – Fate's Price: After healing in the Recovery Chamber, the character's luck becomes fickle for a time. During the next game session, any time the characters wishes to spend an Infamy Point, roll a d10, on a 1 or a 2, the point is spent but it has no effect.
    – Inspiration: Increase Morale permanently by 3.
    – Awe of the Slaaneshi: When working toward a Creed Objective, the player's earn an additional 100 Achievement Points toward completing that objective.

Spoiler: Fluffery!
    Show
    -- Appearance:
    Jake Kaltos is a man of average height and build, 5'7", 145 lbs, physically he wouldn't stand out in a crowd, a body a bit on the lean side of life. His hair is an unnatural shade of neon blue, not unnatural due to dyes, unnatural due to a variation and mutation of the human genome more than anything else. He keeps his hair long and braided in thick knots trailing down his back to his knees. He is almost always seen wearing a brown, battered fedora, slightly off center favoring his right side. Something of a trademark, he's been known to kill for that hat, and sacrifice minions to get his hat back as needed.
    His skin has an odd bluish tint to it, not immediately noticeable, but under the right light or on close inspection it becomes clearer. Why does he have it? He doesn't rightly know. It might be a drawback of the strange Saiyan Healing Tanks he uses, or a twist of his birth, or maybe a result of his mark of the dark powers and the mutations they have inflicted on him. It's a curious thing, he can't remember if it's always been that way or not, and something for him to investigate at some point.
    The newly "Lord Captain" Kaltos is never seen without his whip at his side, a trusted weapon, it goes everywhere with him. Into the healing tanks, into the showers, into bed. It's a weapon that the crew rightly fears, having killed the previous Lord-Captain and his left hand men, being used to publicly execute and torture those who fail. It's the symbol of his power.
    Jake when he's "On duty" wears Carapace Armor that allows him to still wear his hat (It is his lucky hat after all!), his armor is painted in a simple white on dark green pattern. The marks of his ship, the Gypsy Rose on his left shoulder, on his right the mark of a fist holding his coiled whip "Serpent's Tongue", marking him as Lord and Master of the ship and its crew. Easy to spot in battle, and markings that his crew are known to listen to.
    When "off duty" he has no standard garb as such, dressing for the occasion as it may be. The exception being his hat and his whip, they are always with him.
    The Mark of Slaanesh is a visible mark upon the back of his dominant left hand.

-- History:
    Jake Kaltos was born on a distant world known as Damos. Damos itself was a world rife with mutation, an estimated 95% of the population bearing some mark as a mutant, either something relatively easy to conceal such as a Wychmark, or large and obvious such as the hulking scaled brutes of the dross or the oddly disjointed and clearly physically deformed and deficient.
    Damos is also a world of nearly constant conflict between those mutants and the Imperium.
    Jake was lucky. His "mutations" were acceptable. The Imperium and the Galaxy are vast, and a bit of oddly colored hair was deemed a "Safe" deviation as there were worlds were such a thing was in fact natural. This marked him in Damos's savage world as someone who could be trusted to the Imperials, part of a ruling class on a warzone of a world. It afforded him luxuries others couldn't normally get, education, training. He was raised as a scholar and an officer.
    But this wasn't enough for him. He didn't lust for war like a proper servant of the God-Emperor should. He was more interested in History and lost lore. His missions were often distracted by uncovering secrets among the bombed out rubble and dross levels of Damos. He started to collect odd little relics, investigating and piecing together the history of Damos, its legends and the forgotten stories of its existence before the forces of Chaos had turned it into an unending nightmare of mutation and strife.
    Eventually his odd fascinations were discovered during a visit by the Gypsy Rose, and its Lord-Captain [REDACTED, All Records of Previous Officers are Sealed under the Authority of Kaltos]. They ran into one another on a mission to the underhives. The Rogue Trader's crew hunting rumors of a particular item of Archeotech rumored to be there, while Jake was there for the same reason, just less caring about the Archeotech and more about the meaning behind the Archeotech and why it was there.
    After this point? He became part of the crew. His expertise with the history of Damos (And interest in such things) along with being a steady hand in a fire fight proving valuable to the Lord-Captain. Across the stars he ran into horrors and wonders the likes of which he could never have imagined. His lucky hat, trinkets like the Beguiling Gems that caught his fancy, enemies like the Rak'Gol and SPESS MEHREENS of Chaos. He discovered new pleasures that never would have been found on Damos, and new mysteries and stories among the stars, every world having its own legends, heroes, artifacts.
    ... it was an exhilarating time for Jake.
    It also planted the seeds of his inevitable fall. He handled all the "Strange" items that the Lord-Captain came across. Some were just innocuous little bits, nothing more than fancy jewels or carvings that had sentimental and cultural value, maybe even artistic value, but not much else. Some became dangerous obsessions, like the "Healing Pods" they found on one ruined world. Able to recover from any injury... and ones he tested rigorously as he became obsessed with them. Maiming and torturing crewmen just to see how quickly they would heal from any particular injury.
    It was hard to look something like that in the metaphorical eye every day... and not become obsessed with the looming specter of death. His life was not a "safe" one. The idea of something that could heal anything, any excess, any injury, bring him back from the brink of death and in time for lunch? Yes, it grew on him.
    It was about a year later, as this obsession was growing in his mind, that it finally came to a head as they delved into a planet that had been outside of the Emperor's Light for a long, long time. For most of the crew it was a routine expedition. They had picked apart and looted worlds like this for the Cold Trade, or other profit making endeavors hundreds, maybe thousands, of times. This one was different though. On this one something slumbered, a dark presence, and an echo in the warp. It saw Jake, it whispered in his ear. He didn't hear it at first, but it became louder and louder, more insistent as they went on. It whispered about how people looked at him. The crazy man obsessed with Death and Relics. How they wondered at his sanity... their plans to throw him out of the airlock as soon as he was no longer useful. He started catching odd glances shared between his fellow Explorers. They seemed to always be saying something that suddenly stopped the moment he drew close.
    One night they kept him "on watch".. while they planed in their little Hab Base. Oh he knew they were planning. His hat, his new hat was lucky and it told him so. Warned him of their quiet whispers, helped him hear how they considered Jake an unstable madman, that he might be "going Reaver" and needed to be put down. They were planning on throwing him down a chasm. That way they wouldn't have to share the treasure of the vaults. Just as soon as he opened it for them, then they could be done with him for good.
    ... that night Jake set fire to the hab, burning most of them alive. The Lord-Captain died slow and ugly, Jake whipping him to death bit by bit, keeping him alive and helpless with the neural shocks of his weapon so he could experience every ounce of agony his betrayal had brought him.
    Jake stopped going by his own name then. He raided the vault of it's treasures, he used the pistol of the former Lord-Captain and wore his armor.... minus a helmet that was now replaced by an odd hat. He returned to the Gypsy Rose, torturing and killing senior officers for "betraying" him and being complicit in plans to execute him. He ran that ship with terror for months as he rebuilt it in his image. Icons to the Emperor defaced with depravity and glee. Relics spread throughout the vessel, some trinkets from the vaults, icons of his new faith as he had found it.
    The Lord Captain was dead. He claimed the Rose as his own, and now he is on the search for what he truly wants. To live forever, not caring what Xenos or Heretical means are needed. He wants to live forever, and this does mean LIVE, not function as a machine as the insane "Tech-Priests" tend to do. He knows the "Recovery Pods" are one step of it. A way to rejuvenate the biological components of a person rapidly. They are his first clue, and further examples of the technology are ruthlessly followed up on.

And like any good Heretic I choose black... then instantly feel shame that I share a color with Failbaddon...
    Last edited by ArcturusV; 2014-09-29 at 09:24 PM. Reason: Updated for Combat Wounding.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Bugbear in the Playground

Boris shall speak in Fire Brick!

Oh, and just in case it was needed: Boris' Theme Song! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OffF0e2h4TU

Spoiler: Boris of Loathing
    Show
    Spoiler: Name
    Show
    Boris of the Tribe of Loathing

Show

WS 54 (+10 Martial Prowess, Xurunt Frost Father)
    BS 33
    S 48 (+5 Xurunt Frost Father)
    T 35
    Ag 28 (-5 Gluttony)
    Int 31 (-5 Martial Prowess)
    Per 35
    Will 44 (+5 Ascendancy, +3 Xurunt Frost Father)
    Fel 40 (+3 Xurunt Frost Father)
    W 10/12
    Movement: 4/8/12/24

Spoiler: skills
    Show

Athletics +10,
    Awareness
    Command +10
    Common Lore (Jericho Reach, War, Xurunt)
    Dodge
    Intimidate +10
    Linguistics (Low Gothic, Xurish)
    Navigate (Surface)
    Parry +10
    Scholastic Lore (Occult)
    Survival +10
    Trade (Scrimshawer)

Spoiler: Talents
    Show

Air of Authority
    Battle Rage
    Combat Master
    Combat Sense
    Crushing Blow
    Double Team,
    Frenzy
    Furious Assault
    Greater Minion of Chaos (Must be a Xurunsh)
    Hammer Blow
    Hardy
    Lightning Reflexes
    Peer (Xur)
    Pity The Weak
    Quick Draw
    Resistance (Cold, Fear)
    Sure Strike
    Weapon Training (Primary, SP)

Spoiler: Traits
    Show

The Quick And The Dead (+2 to initative rolls)

Spoiler: Infamy and Corruption
    Show

Infamy 39
    Corruption 25

Spoiler: Equipment
    Show

Good-Craftsmanship Lance-Goad, Good Craftsmanship bow and 30 arrows with the Mono Quality, Best Craftsmanship knife with the Mono Quality, Beast fur armour, 7 trophy skulls.
    Acquisitions: Light Power Armour with sustainable power source, osmotic gill life sustainer and auto-senses. Laud Hailer (wired into the power armour)
    Legacy Great Weapon (Trusty) Deals 2d10+4R damage, Pen 5, Unwieldy base. With Str bonus etc. factored in deals 2d10+12. Overkill.

Spoiler: Armour
    Show
    7 Head, 7 Arms, 7 body, 9 Legs

Spoiler: Special abilities
    Show

A Great Boast: On Xurunt, flamboyant displays of skill
    and bravery in the face of the enemy are viewed with
    the utmost respect and integral to a warrior’s standing
    within his tribe. Frost Fathers regularly use such displays
    to cement their place as leader and inspire their forces to
    victory. When a Frost Father succeeds on at least a Hard
    (–20 ) Test involving Strength or Agility, or a Willpower
    Check of at least Very Hard (–30)to resist Fear during
    combat, he gains +10 to all Command Tests for the
    duration of the combat phase. If he accomplishes this
    without spending an Infamy Point, the Frost Father gains
    an Infamy Point that expires at the end of the Encounter.
    Visions of Death: Baphtar’s divine visions are both
    a blessing and a curse that gradually wears away the
    sanity of the afflicted. A Frost Father may spend an
    Infamy Point to go into Frenzy as a Free Action and in
    addition gain a +5 bonus to Weapon Skill, Strength,
    Toughness, and Willpower.
    However, every two days that pass without killing
    a worthy adversary requires passing a Routine (+20)
    Willpower Check to avoid a cumulative –5 penalty to
    Intelligence, Perception, and Fellowship until the Frost
    Father makes a suitable kill. A worthy adversary has a
    Weapon Skill equal to at least half the Frost Father’s,
    and each additional day beyond the first two increases
    the Willpower Check difficulty by one level.

Spoiler: gifts of the gods
    Show

Centauroid (Khornate, +2 Armour to legs), Vampiric Addiction

Spoiler: Exp Spent
    Show

Crushing Blow = 400exp
    Hammer Blow = 400exp
    Str Advance =100exp

Spoiler: Advances
    Show
    Khorne 3, Nurgle 0, Slaanesh 0, Tzeentch 0

Spoiler: Background and personality
    Show

Background: The avatar of the ancestral spirit of the Tribe of Loathing. Whenever the Avatar of Boris dies, the tribe partakes in great feats of fighting, feasting, shouting and wenching to decide their next Avatar. He then climbs the Mountain of Champions. There he is struck by lightning. Shoudl he withstand these rigours, the spirit of Boris shall flow within him. Accompanied by the avatar of his faithful minstrel, Clancy, he is a force to be reckoned with.
    Personality: High-spirited barbarian with a love of excitement, good, filling food, weak mead, hilarious music and the occasional wench in between battles with which to test his warrior's mettle.He seeks to add to the legend of the spirit of Boris within himself.

Oh, and one question that never got answered: My Xurunsh can potentially have a Gift of the Gods if it passes a -20 Willpower test. Can I simply roll for a Gift regardless, as it would be awesome to have a mutated Xurunsh, and PCs only settle for the best?
    Either way, here's the roll:

WP = 25. Target number 1-5. (1d100)[36]
    If success, here's the Gift: (1d100)[38]
    Last edited by Elurindel; 2014-09-30 at 01:32 PM.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Troll in the Playground

Scarax, Champion of Khorne
    Spoiler
    Show

Bio
    Spoiler
    Show

Name: Scarax 'The Conquerer'
    Archetype: Champion
    Pride: Fortitude (+5 Toughness, –3 Agility, –3 Intelligence)
    Disgrace: Destruction (+2 Infamy, –4 Fellowship)
    Motivation: Violence (+5 Corruption, -3 Intelligence)
    Description
    Spoiler
    Show

Movement
    Half: 5
    Full: 10
    Charge: 15
    Run: 30

Wounds: 19/19
    Infamy Points: 3/4

Corruption: 31/100

Gifts/Rewards of the Gods
    Spoiler
    Show

Mark of Khorne
    The fell skull rune of Khorne is branded on the character’s flesh, claiming his soul for the Blood God for all time and marking him as one of Khorne’s Chosen.
    The character gains the Resistance (Psychic Powers) Talent, the Brutal Charge (4) Trait, and Unnatural Strength (+2) if he does not already have them. In addition to these Talents, the Mark may grant further bonuses as determined by the GM and may be a pre-requisite when performing rituals and interacting with various beings of the warp, etc.

Purity of Aggression
    The character is blessed with the utter clarity of Khorne’s will, all emotions other than those that fuel bloodshed driven from his mind. No foe is beyond his hatred, and the feeling is mutual. The character gains the Enemy (Everyone) Talent, as well as the Hatred (Everyone) Talent.

Characteristics
    Spoiler
    Show

WS: 54
    BS: 40
    S: 55 (S: 75, SB 13 In Power Armour)
    T: 51 (TB 9) (TB 11 vs. Leg Hits)
    Ag: 40
    Int: 33
    Per: 37
    WP: 41
    Fel: 42
    Inf: 40

Skills
    Spoiler
    Show

Athletics+10 (S)
    Awareness (Per)
    Command+10 (Fel)
    Common Lore (War) (Int)
    Deceive (Fel)
    Dodge (Ag)
    Forbidden Lore (Adeptus Astartes, The Horus Heresy and the Long War) (Int)
    Intimidate (WP)
    Linguistics (Low Gothic) (Int)
    Navigate (Surface) (Int)
    Operate (Surface) (Ag)
    Parry+10 (WS)
    Scholastic Lore (Legend) (Int)

Skill- & Characteristic-oriented Effects

Talents
    Spoiler
    Show

Weapons training
    Bolt, Chain, Melta, Plasma, Power, Flame, Primary, Las, Solid Projectile, Thrown, Launcher

Ambidextrous
    This talent does not represent true ambidexterity so much as sufficient training with both hands to make the distinction mute. The character may use either hand equally well for any task, and does not suffer the –20 penalty for actions using his off hand.
    Special: When combined with the Two-Weapon Wielder Talent, the penalty for making attacks with both weapons in the same Turn drops to –10.

Ancient Warrior
    The character is either a veteran of the Long War or has served with those that have fought in its many wars down the centuries. Though the character does not need to be a Chaos Space Marine to take this talent it is rare for those outside their ranks to possess it. This Talent must be taken at Character Creation. The character can command special respect from other veterans of the Long War and gains a +10 to all Fellowship Tests and Skill Tests based on Fellowship when dealing with such NPCs. In addition, Chaos Space Marine Minions of the character increase their loyalty by +10. Long War weaponry is also easier for him to obtain and all weapons with the word “Legion” in the title count as one Availability category easier than normal (i.e. Rare becomes Scarce, Scarce becomes Average, etc.). Finally, veterans of the Long War are despised by the Imperium and the Adeptus Astartes especially, and should the character’s past become known by these powers it is likely to end in blood...

Battle Rage
    Long experience and indomitable will have allowed the character to master the beast within; directing its rage while keeping his head despite the howling bloodlust in his mind. The character may Parry while frenzied. In addition such is the character’s control he may reroll a failed roll to snap out of Frenzy or resist entering Frenzy if he so chooses.

Bulging Biceps
    Whereas a weaker man would be sent flying when using heavy weapons, the character’s strong physique allows him to remain standing. The character can fire heavy weapons using Semi-Auto Burst or Full Auto Burst without bracing, and he does not suffer the -30 penalty for failing to brace. In addition whenever the character uses the Athletics Heft Special Skill Use (see page 96) he may add +20 to his Athletics Skill Test to reflect his massive muscles.

Cold Hearted
    The character is almost devoid of sentiment or physical lusts and is seldom swayed by the emotions of others, almost to an unnatural degree. Seduction attempts against him automatically fail, and he gains a +20 to his Willpower when making Opposed Tests against an opponent using the Charm Skill. Taking this Talent gives the character one Corruption Point.

Disturbing Voice
    The character’s voice has particularly baleful or menacing qualities, causing others to quail before it. The character gains a +10 bonus to all Intimidate Skill Tests, but suffers a –10 penalty to Fellowship Tests when dealing with others in a non-threatening manner, such as animals, children or the easily startled. In addition, the character is more adept at instilling fear in his followers and when using the Special Skill Use Terrify (see page 97), and adds +10 to his Command Skill Test to counter the effects of Fear.

Enemy (Everyone)
    The opposite of Peer; the character is particularly despised and possibly hunted by a specific social group or organisation. The character suffers an additional –10 penalty to Fellowship Tests when dealing with this group and the GM may use them to complicate his life from time to time.
    Unlike other talents this talent does not cost any experience points to purchase and cannot be taken as an advance. Instead the GM and player may agree to award this talent when appropriate to the adventure or campaign. This talent can be removed with an Elite Advance, and the approval of the GM, if the character has redeemed himself with the group in question.
    This Talent may be awarded multiple times for the same group, in which case it should be listed as Enemy (X), with X equalling the number of times the Talent has been awarded. This can be used to represent groups who particularly hate the Heretic, and want to see him dead. In game terms, the penalty to Fellowship Tests increases to –10 times X, with X being the number of times the Talent has been awarded.

Flesh Render
    The character has a taste for the massive damage that can be inflicted with chain weapons and other melee weapons that rip apart the flesh of his enemies. When inflicting Damage with a melee weapon that has the Tearing Quality, the character rolls two additional die for Damage, rather than the normal one for using a Tearing weapon, and discards the lowest two Damage dice results.

Frenzy
    The character’s temper and passion boil just below the surface of his psyche, mostly held in check by his rational mind, but easily released when needed. If the character spends one full round fuelling his anger—through flagellation, drugs, or other means—on the next round he goes into an uncontrolled rage, gaining a +10 bonus to Weapon Skill, Strength, Toughness, and Willpower, but suffering a –20 penalty to Ballistic Skill, Intelligence and Fellowship. The character must attack the nearest enemy in melee combat if possible. If he is not engaged with the nearest enemy, he must move towards that enemy and engage it if possible. The character does not take obviously suicidal actions such as leaping off a building in order to engage someone on the ground, but he does take any actions that has a reasonable opportunity to engage in melee with the nearest enemy. While Frenzied, he is immune to Fear, Pinning, stunning effects, the effects of Fatigue, and he may not Parry, retreat, or flee. He remains Frenzied for the duration of the combat. Characters may not use psychic powers whilst in Frenzy. After combat ends, or if there are no more eligible targets for the character to attack he can make a Willpower Test to snap out of his Frenzy. If he fails he must continue to attack, favouring NPCs over PCs. Each successive round however he may make another Willpower Test, with a cumulative +10 Bonus to return to a stable state of mind and come out of Frenzy. After Frenzying a character may not Frenzy again for at least an hour as he recovers his mental and physical strength.

Hatred (Everyone)
    A group, organisation or race has wronged the character in the past, fuelling this animosity. When fighting opponents of that group in close combat, the character gains a +10 bonus to all Weapon Skill Tests made against them. The character also finds it difficult to back down from a fight with his hated foe and must make a Willpower Test to retreat or surrender when fighting him unless massively outnumbered or outclassed.

Heightened Senses (Hearing, Sight)
    Either genetics or augmetics have rendered one of the character’s senses superior to others. When the character gains this Talent, select one of the fi ve senses: The character gains a +10 bonus to any tests specifically involving this sense. Thus, Heightened Senses (Sight) would apply to an Awareness Test to see a flock of Shale Crows, but not to a Ballistic Skill Test simply because the character is using his eyes. This talent may be taken more than once, each time with a different specialisation.

Iron Discipline
    Iron sharpens iron. The character does not coddle his subordinates nor motivate them through kindness. The character’s stalwart example and stern leadership exhorts them with steel instead of spoils. If the character is visible to his followers, either in person or via vox- or pict-caster, they may reroll failed Willpower Tests made to resist Fear and Pinning. Heretics cannot benefit from the Iron Discipline of another Heretic.

Killing Strike
    With expert precision the character can land blows which defy his opponent’s ability to counter, sliced through his defences as surely as a powerblade cuts fl esh. When making an All Out Attack, the character may spend one Infamy Point to choose to make that melee attack unavoidable with the Parry or Dodge Skills. Other means of stopping attacks (such as Shadow Fields or Displacement Fields) are unaffected.

Nerves of Steel
    Long years on the battlefield enable the character to remain calm as fire rains down all around him. The character may reroll failed Willpower Tests to avoid or recover from Pinning. In addition is seldom impressed by the aggressive displays of his enemies and gains a +10 to Willpower Tests when resisting the effects of enemy Intimidation Skill attempts.

Pity The Weak
    Despised are the weak for they cannot stand alone against the power of the gods. The character has nothing but contempt for those less powerful than himself and gains a +10 on Command, Commerce, Deception, and Intimidation Skill Tests when opposed by someone with either a Strength or Willpower Characteristic lower than themselves. Unfortunately, the character also has trouble hiding his contempt from such people and suffers a –10 to Charm Skill Tests when dealing the same people.

Quick Draw
    The character has practiced so frequently with his weapons that they practically leap into his hands in response to a simple thought. The character can draw and ready a weapon as a Free Action when the character is armed with a Pistol or Basic-class ranged weapon, or a melee weapon that can be wielded in one hand.

Resistance (Cold, Heat, Poison, Psychic Powers)
    The character’s background, experience, training, exposure, or plain stubbornness has developed a resistance within him. Each time the character select this talent, choose one area of resistance. The character gains a +10 bonus when making tests to resist the effects of this group. The character’s GM may wish to approve certain choices or have them justified by the character’s past.

Sprint
    The character can move at great speeds. When taking a Full Move Action, the character can move an extra number of metres equal to his Agility Bonus. When taking the run action, the character may double his movement for one round. The character gains one level of Fatigue if he uses this Talent two turns in a row.

Streetfighting
    The character is adept at close and dirty fighting, favouring small weapons or even his bare hands to take down his foes. When armed with a knife (powered, chain or otherwise), similar small weapon, or simply armed with his bare hands, he adds his Weapon Skill Bonus to any Critical Damage he inflicts.

Sure Strike
    The character’s eye, hand and weapon act seamlessly together, placing the characters blows where he intends. When making a Called Shot (see page 234) melee attack, the character reduces the penalty by 10 (so a – 20 becomes a –10 instead).

Thunder Charge
    The character charges into combat using his body as an additional weapon to push foes away or to the ground. Driven by rage and momentum, the impact of such a charge can knock a foe flying or bring them their knees. When the character makes a Charge Action he can barrel through foes to get to his target. Make an Opposed Strength Test between the character and each foe in his way (i.e., each foe his charge would take him past or through). Those that fail are knocked to the ground. Once the character has tested to knock down those in his way, he may complete his Charge and make his attacks against his intended target.

Unarmed Master
    The Heretic possesses unparalleled mastery of unarmed combat. He counts as having the Deadly Natural Weapon Trait.

Unarmed Warrior
    Due to extensive training in techniques of unarmed combat the character has gained the Natural Weapon Trait (see page 142) improving all his unarmed attacks from 1d5-3 to 1d10 Primitive (7) and meaning he counts as armed even when facing opponents with weapons while bare handed.

Powers & Abilities/Traits/Implants
    Spoiler
    Show

Inspiring Presence
    The Aspiring Champions are natural leaders, and often shape warbands in their own image whether deliberately or not. When an ally within sight of the Aspiring Champion uses an Infamy Point, as a Free Action the Aspiring Champion may choose to allow the ally to use his Infamy Point as if he possessed the Aspiring Champion’s Corruption Point level and Alignment.

---------------------------------------------------------

Amphibious
    The creature can breathe water as well as air and can stay underwater indefi nitely without the need to surface. If this trait is taken by a creature with the ability to breathe a substance other than air (i.e. water, ammonia, carbon-dioxide etc) then it can breathe air as well as its native atmosphere.

Brutal Charge (4)
    A creature with this trait deals an extra (4) points of damage per attack when it charges in the same round.

Deadly Natural Weapon (Unarmed Master)
    This creature’s natural attacks are powerful enough to crush plasteel or punch through armour. The creature gains all the benefits of the Natural Weapons Trait, except that its attacks no longer have the Primitive Special Quality. (1d10 points of Damage plus its Strength Bonus).

Size Hulking (5) (Power Armour)
    Creatures come in one of ten different size categories, as shown on Table 4-8: Size. Size affects movement, how well the creature can hide and move undetected and how easy or hard it is to strike in combat. When calculating movement, apply the size modifier first, and then other modifiers from other Traits or Talents (such as Quadruped). For the purposes of comparison, a human is a Size (4) creature. Note, a creature’s movement cannot be reduced to less than 1.

Unnatural Strength (+6)
    One or more of the creature’s Characteristics is unnatural. This is indicated by a number which is then added directly to the creature’s Characteristic Bonus. For example, a creature with a Strength of 41 normally has a 4 Strength Bonus. If the creature had Unnatural Characteristic Strength (3) then its Strength Bonus increases to 7 (4+3). A creature may have this Trait more than once. Each time, it is applied to a new Characteristic. In addition, whenever someone with an Unnatural Characteristic succeeds on a Test utilizing that Characteristic, they gain a number of bonus Degrees of Success equal to half of their Unnatural Characteristic.

Unnatural Toughness (+4)
    One or more of the creature’s Characteristics is unnatural. This is indicated by a number which is then added directly to the creature’s Characteristic Bonus. For example, a creature with a Strength of 41 normally has a 4 Strength Bonus. If the creature had Unnatural Characteristic Strength (3) then its Strength Bonus increases to 7 (4+3). A creature may have this Trait more than once. Each time, it is applied to a new Characteristic. In addition, whenever someone with an Unnatural Characteristic succeeds on a Test utilizing that Characteristic, they gain a number of bonus Degrees of Success equal to half of their Unnatural Characteristic.

---------------------------------------------------------

Chaos Space Marine Implants
    Spoiler
    Show

Like the Space Marines of the Imperium, Chaos Space Marines also have a series of special organs and modifications implanted into their bodies. This section briefly describes the in-game effects of each upon the Chaos Space Marine character. The Traits and Talents provided by these implants are listed in the Chaos Space Marine’s starting Talents and Traits above.
    Secondary Heart: This organ contributes to the Unnatural Strength and Toughness Traits.
    Ossmodula: This implant contributes to the Unnatural Toughness Trait.
    Biscopea: This implant contributes to the Unnatural Strength Trait.
    Haemastamen: This organ contributes to the Unnatural Strength and Toughness Traits.
    Larraman’s Organ: The Chaos Space Marine only has a 5 percent chance of dying each round from Blood Loss, rather than the normal 10 percent.
    Catalepsean Node: Chaos Space Marines suffer no penalties to Perception based Tests (such as Awareness) when awake for long periods of time.
    Preomnor: This implant grants +10 to Toughness Tests against the effects of Poison.
    Omophagea: By devouring a portion of an enemy, a Chaos Space Marine can gain access to certain information from the foe’s memories. The information he can access is at the GM’s discretion, keeping in mind what may have been known by the enemy in the first place.
    Multi-lung: This organ provides the Amphibious Trait.
    Occulobe: This implant grants the Heightened Senses (Sight) Talent.
    Lyman’s Ear: This implant grants the Heightened Senses (Hearing) Talent.
    Sus-an Membrane: The Chaos Space Marine may voluntarily enter a form of suspended animation. To do so, the character must meditate for 1d5 Rounds. This organ automatically activates if the character is knocked unconscious by Critical Damage. While in suspended animation, the Chaos Space Marine’s wounds will not deteriorate or heal. It requires chemical therapy, auto-suggestion techniques, and a successful Hard (-20) Medicae Test to revive a character from suspended animation.
    Melanchromic Organ: This organ contributes to the Unnatural Toughness Trait.
    Oolitic Kidney: This organ contributes to the Resistance (Poison) Trait.
    Neuroglottis: This implant contributes to the Resistance (Poison) Trait.
    Mucranoid: The organ contributes to the Resistance (Heat, Cold) Traits.
    Betcher’s Gland: The Chaos Space Marine may spit acid at his foes. This acts as a ranged weapon with the following profile: (Range: 3m; Damage: 1d5; Pen: 4; Toxic). If the character rolls three or more Degrees of Success on his Ballistic Skill Test, he may also blind the opponent for 1d5 Rounds.
    Progenoids: Implanted in a regular human, these glands may change his body into that of a Space Marine, or they may overwhelm his physique and destroy him. The loyalist Adeptus Astartes place great stock in recovering the Progenoid glands from their fallen brethren to create new Space Marines. However, many Chaos Space Marines are less concerned with this. This gland has no in-game effect, though certain individuals may be interested in obtaining them for nefarious purposes (such as creating more Space Marines!).
    Black Carapace: This implant gives the Chaos Space Marine exceptional control over his power armour. Although a Space Marine in power armour has the Size (Hulking) Trait, his enemies gain no bonus to hit him thanks to the Black Carapace.

Bionic Locomotion, Best Craftsmanship
    In the basic common version, locomotion bionics are fully integrated into the hip with spinal link and allow a Heretic to walk, run, and climb at human norm levels.
    Good Craftsmanship level artificial legs grant the owner the Sprint Talent and add a +20 bonus to Athletics Tests made to jump or leap.

Equipment
    Spoiler
    Show

Primary Ranged
    Weapon: , Class: , Range: m, Damage: , Type: , Pen: , RoF: //, Clip: /, Rld: , Weight: kg
    Special Qualities
    Spoiler
    Show

Secondary Ranged
    Weapon: Legion Bolt Pistol, Class: Bolt, Range: 30m, Damage: 1d10+9, Type: Explosive, Pen: 4, RoF: S/2/-, Clip: 8/8, Rld: Full, Weight: 5,5kg
    Special Qualities
    Spoiler
    Show

Tearing
    Tearing weapons are vicious devices, often using multitudes of fast-moving jagged teeth to rip into flesh and bone or simply blasting massive wounds in flesh. These weapons roll one extra die for Damage, discarding the lowest die rolled.

Veil-rend
    Weapon: Legion Power Sword, Damage: 1d10+8+SB, Type: Energy, Pen: 8, Weight: 5kg
    Special Qualities
    Spoiler
    Show

Legacy Weapon
    Spoiler
    Show

Good Craftsmanship
    An eye towards balance and design means this weapon grants a +5 bonus to all Weapon Skill Tests made with it.

• A Legacy Weapon adds one half its owner’s Infamy Bonus (rounded up) to both Damage and Penetration.
    • A key concept behind Legacy Weapons is that they are the signature weapons of their owners, not mere tools to be used however it is expedient. If a Heretic uses a different weapon when it seems convenient or advantageous, he may not be worthy of a Legacy Weapon at all. If the owner of a Legacy Weapon uses a different weapon of the same type (melee or ranged), the next time the Heretic wields his Legacy Weapon, he must pass an Infamy Test as if elevating the weapon (see Elevating a Legacy Weapon on page 51). If this Test is failed, the weapon is treated as a normal weapon of its kind. The Heretic can attempt another Infamy Test to use the Legacy Weapon once his Infamy characteristic has increased, again, just as if attempting to elevate a Legacy Weapon. At the GM’s discretion, the Test may be more or less difficult depending on the circumstances, or even applied in other situations if desired. For instance, if he was fighting an opponent that his Legacy Weapon could not harm, or did not have access to his Legacy Weapon, or used it in a manner unbefitting its legacy, the GM might make the Test easier or harder. Passage should never be automatic, however, even if the Heretic had little or no choice in the matter. Such are the demands of joining one’s destiny to such a weapon.

Legacy History
    Spoiler
    Show

Legacy of Conquest
    This weapon has conquered and enslaved, killing so that its master might be recognized. Each victory made with this weapon only increases the Heretic’s ambitions.
    When the Heretic successfully completes a Compact without using any other weapon of the same type in place of his Legacy Weapon, he gains an additional +1 Infamy.

Legacy Abilitites (Bellicose)
    Spoiler
    Show

Ragged
    The wounds this weapon inflicts are particularly ragged and gruesome, perhaps due to a dulled blade or ammunition that inexplicably deforms in midair. The weapon gains the Tearing Quality.

----------------------------
    Balanced
    Some weapons, such as swords and knives, are designed so that the weight of the hilt balances the weight of the blade, making the weapon easier to wield. Balanced weapons grant a +10 bonus to Parry Tests when using this weapon. Even if the wielder is using multiple Balanced weapons, he only gains the bonus once.

Power Field
    A field of power flickers around weapons with this Quality, increasing its Damage and Penetration. Such modifiers are already included in the weapon’s profile. When a character successfully uses this weapon to Parry an attack (or his own attack is parried) by a weapon without the Power Field, Natural Weapon, or Warp Weapon Quality or Trait, he has a 75% chance of destroying his attacker’s weapon.

Tearing
    Tearing weapons are vicious devices, often using multitudes of fast-moving jagged teeth to rip into flesh and bone or simply blasting massive wounds in flesh. These weapons roll one extra die for Damage, discarding the lowest die rolled.

Fist Of Khorne
    Weapon: Armored Fist, Damage: 1d10+13, Type: Impact, Pen: 0, Weight: 0kg
    Special Qualities
    Spoiler
    Show

Brutal Charge (Trait): Each attack made when charging deals 1d10+17, instead of regular damage.

Worn Armour
    Name: Legion Power Armour
    Armour Points: 8 (10)
    Locations: All (Body)
    Weight: 100kg
    Specials
    Spoiler
    Show

Chain Bandoliers
    Several lengths of chain wrap around the body of the armour, providing additional protection from melee strikes. Any non-Power Field melee attack that hits the body must test to see if it is damaged as if being parried by a Power Weapon (see page 162).

• Power armour adds +20 to the wearer’s Strength characteristic and increases his size by one step (for example a human who is average size would become hulking). Note that Chaos Space Marines possess the Black Carapace, meaning they do not count their size as one step higher.
    • While protective, armoured gloves are not ideal for fine manipulation. Delicate tasks suffer a –10 penalty unless using equipment designed to be used with power armour (generally, equipment designed to be used by Legions falls into this category).
    • Legion power armour is even larger than regular power armour, and is designed specifi cally to be used with Legion weapons. Unless they have undergone certain modifi cations (at the very least the removal or modification of trigger guards!) non-Legion ranged weapons cannot be used with Legion power armour.
    • Auto-senses: So long as the bearer is wearing his helmet, he gains the Dark Sight Trait and Heightened Senses (+10 to relevant Tests) for Sight and Sound. Input filtering provides immunity to photon flash grenades and stun grenades. (These benefits stack with any bonuses Chaos Space Marines may get from their organs and implants). In addition, the wearer gains the ability to make the Called Shot Action as a Half Action.
    • Osmotic Gill Life Sustainer: With the helmet on, the armour is environmentally sealed and can maintain an adequate oxygen supply as long as the armour is powered.
    • Vox Link: Serves as a standard vox and a channel for any more sophisticated data transmissions the suit or its wearer can access. If the suit has a working bio-monitor, it can transmit information through this link, permitting other power armour wearers to view an ally’s vitals.
    • Magnetised Boot Soles: These electromagnetically equipped boot soles allow the user to adhere to metallic surfaces such as exterior hull plating. When activated, reduce the wearer’s Agility by half (this also affects Movement), but the wearer may otherwise move normally in low or zero-gravity areas provided there is a suitable surface to walk on.
    • Sustainable Power Source: Whether a miniature stacked atomic pile or something more esoteric, the backpack power supply of this armour is effectively everlasting. This suit of armour does not need to be recharged or replenished to operate.
    • Enhanced Ceramite Plating: This armour has AP 10 on the Body, instead of AP 8.
    • Bio-monitor and injectors: More extensive than stiminjectors, if the internal cogitator detects a problem with the wearer’s vital signs, it can administer pain suppressors, combat stimms, and anti-toxins. This provides the following benefits: The wearer gains a +10 bonus to all tests to resist the Toxic Quality, toxins, or other poisons. The armour has 6 doses of pain suppressors, each of which allows the wearer to ignore Characteristic Damage or Characteristic penalties from Critical Effects for 1d10 rounds per dose. Finally, if the wearer is Stunned, the effect lasts for one round before being negated by the armour.
    • Nutrient Recycling: Filters in the armour capture and purify body waste, re-constituting it into a nutrient solution that is intravenously returned to the body. This can sustain the wearer for some time, but not indefinitely. For every two weeks without any other source of nourishment, make a Difficult (–10) Toughness Test or suffer one level of Fatigue that cannot be eliminated until nourishment is consumed.
    • Recoil Suppression: The wearer may fire Basic ranged weapons one-handed. Ranged weapons not classed as Pistols still may not be used in close combat.

Gear

Legion Power Armour (no Sub-systems) (The Black Legion's Armour)
    Legion Power Armour (no Sub-systems) (Power Supply Tampering)
    Legion Combat Knife

Ammo

4 Spare Bolt Pistol Mags

Experience
    Spoiler
    Show

Total Exp: 5.000
    Spendable Exp: 150

----------------------------
    Simple WS (250) (Unaligned)
    Simple Strength (100) (Khorne)
    Simple Fellowship (250) (Slaanesh)
    Intermediate Strength (250) (Khorne)

Athletics+10 (350) (Khorne)
    Command+10 (350) (Khorne)
    Parry+10 (200) (Khorne)

Ancient Warrior (250) (Unaligned)
    Battle Rage (300) (Khorne)
    Cold Hearted (250) (Unaligned)
    Flesh Render (250) (Khorne)
    Frenzy (250) (Khorne)
    Killing Strike (300) (Khorne)
    Pity The Weak (250) (Khorne)
    Streetfighting (250) (Khorne)
    Swift Attack (300) (Khorne)
    Thunder Charge (400) (Khorne)
    Unarmed Master (300) (Khorne)

Alignment (Khorne)
    Khorne: 14
    Nurgle: 0
    Unaligned: 3
    Slaanesh: 1
    Tzeentch: 0

Background
    Spoiler
    Show

Scarax was one of the Original Space Marines who rebelled alongside Horus and many of the other legions, Which makes him quite old compared to the average lifespan of an Astartes. Fickleness of the warp.
    He has remained remarkably unscathed from his repetitive contact with the warp, His one and only true master Khorne have seen fit to both spare Scarax of bodily mutation and to reward his strong fervor for spilling blood by purifying his mind to the Pure Hatred of Khorne himself, along with the Mark of Khorne which is a glowing redhot Icon of Khorne on Scarax's Forehead.
    His hatred for everything is only surpassed by his Hatred for psykers, which have lead to many a dead psyker because of a sudden bloodthirsty frenzy. Not even 'allies' are truely safe around him, although technically it's always safer to be behind him when in combat, cuz then you aren't in his path of cleaving and mutilation.
    There go rumors about him of course. some say he's a Khorne Berzerker, which is close by not precise. Other says Scarax have bested a Daemon Prince in One-on-One Combat. Still others say that he's slain an Imperial Titan with just his Power Sword, having chopped and cleaved at it's leg until it finally lost balance and tipped over.
    That last rumor is true. He's literally chopped the foot of a Titan and then gone inside it to paint the walls red with the Imperial Scum inside.

Scarax is willing to follow anyone that can impress him. Be it by negotiation, promises or pure brutal martial prowess.

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD red for speech ^^
    Last edited by Hemnon; 2014-09-25 at 11:47 AM.
    Awesome avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

Awesome dark heresy inquisitor avatar by Emperor Ing

Gender bended avatar by Emperor Ing

.... in her party dress, also by Emperor Ing

Epic imperial Guardsman by The Architect

6. - Top - End - #6
    Dwarf in the Playground

Aitonia Efcharistisi: Architect of Pain

Spoiler: Character Folio
    Show

Heretic Fluff
    Spoiler
    Show

Name: Aitonia Efcharistisi
    Archtype: Heretek
    Pride: Grace
    Disgrace: Betrayal
    Motivation: Dominion

Personal Details
    Spoiler
    Show

Birthplace: The Dominion of Knowledge (Ship)
    Sex: F
    Birth Date: ???
    Build: Lithe
    Size: Medium
    Eyes: Green
    Hair: Black
    Height: 5' 5"
    Weight: 120lb Unagmented
    Skin Tone: Olive
    Distinguishing Marks: Mechanicus Implants
    Quirks: Loves to Scupt
    Description: Unlike many have have followed the so-called machine god, Aitonia isn't that implanted. In fact, most of her implants, barring a few, or internal with her favoring skin grafting over replacing loss limbs.

Personality
    Spoiler
    Show

Demeanor: Lithe, Deadly, Catlike
    Dislikes: Monotomy

Heretic History
    Spoiler
    Show

Family: None, all dead
    Friends: Her Servitor
    Contacts: Her Clients
    Enemies: Adeptus Mechanicus
    Hatreds: None yet
    Personal History:

Aitonia was born in a vat tube as the daughter of Magos Aiton Efcharisisi, Magos Biologis and permanent Magos on the Starship The Dominion of Knowledge. As a counterpart clone of Aiton, Aitonia displayed the same aptitude of knowledge of chymistry and tech-use her father had, brought about more by her father's hand. Soon, she was inducted into the Mechanicus Cult and become a Magos in her own right at a young age. However, while the interests of the Biologis facinated her at first. The monotony of it all soon drove her mad with boredom. There was nothing new for her. Everything was either slaved to tradition or locked to her completely. First she expressed her desire for new thing by turning to art. Her father, a proud Magos, dissaporved of such actions but figured it was due to a desire to surpass him. Thinking she needed some experience outside of the starship beyond basic rituals, Aiton decided to attach her daughter to the Imperial Guard Regiment currently within the ship. The regiment, permenantly attached towards The Dominion of Knowledge was on route to help stop a Dark Eldar raid occuring at one of the more important mining world.

Aitonia's experience on war changed her forever. First was discovering just how fragile the human body was. Now matter how many people she saw or how many drugs and chemicals she used, many people died. Second was the Dark Eldar themselves. The bodies of the fallen wyches were obviously using combat drugs, but the drugs they were using were more potent and useful than anything the Imperium used. Finally, the flesh golems used by the Haemonculi truly facinated her. Here was a beautiful representation of combined flesh that rivaled the fabled Space Marines. It was here that she discovered the sham of the Mechanicus and the Imperium.

After the Dark Eldar were eventually driven off. Aitonia wanted out. Slipping into the ship's water supply, she tainted all the waters with Rose then sneaked on another ship leaving. Within hours, The Dominion of Knowledge tore itself apart. Jumping from ship to ship, she eventually hid out in the warp, where she could experiment to her heart's content. Currently, she sells herself as a master chymist, creating deadly combat drugs or pleasent illegal drugs to the highest bidder. Using those funds, she experiments in attempts to re-create the Grotesque's she saw and even improve them if she can. Currently, she is tied to a Pirate Prince and is starting to realize that Slaaneshi might have an answer for her.

Heretic Crunch
    Spoiler
    Show

Characteristics:
    Spoiler
    Show

WS: 40
    BS: 36
    S: 32
    T: 30
    AG: 38
    Int: 59
    Per: 36
    Fel: 45
    Inf: 41

Skills
    Spoiler
    Show

Common Lore (Adeptus Mechanicus, Tech, Administratum, Imperial Guard)
    Linguistics (Low Gothic)
    Trade (Chymist)
    Logic
    Tech Use +30
    Medicae +10
    Dodge
    Forbidden Lore (Archotech)
    Scholastic Lore (Chymistry)

Talents and Traits
    Spoiler
    Show

The Quick and the Dead
    Mechanicus Implants
    Die Hard
    Technical Knock
    Weaopn Training (Las, Primary, Shock, Power, Melta)
    Mechadendrite Training (Utility)
    Total Recall
    Weapon Tech
    Lesser Minion of Chaos (Servo-Skull)
    Enemy (Adeptus Mechanicus)
    Mimic
    Unremarkable
    Master Enginseer
    Iron Discipline
    Lesser Minion of Chaose (Servo-Skull)
    Minion of Chaos (Corrupted Servitor)

Wargear
    Spoiler
    Show

Lascarbine (Best)
    Power Axe
    Unholy Unguents
    Combi-Tool
    Dataslate
    Optical Mechandendrite
    Maglev Coils
    Medicae Mechadendrite
    Pheromone Gererator
    Vox Caster
    2 Doses of Slaught
    1 Dose of Rose

Minions
    Spoiler
    Show

Servo-Skull #1

Servo-Skull #2

Servitor

Advancements
    Spoiler
    Show

Unaligned: 14
    Slaanesh: 3
    Nurgle: 2

Gifts of the Gods
    Spoiler
    Show

Warpsight
    Infernal Will

EDIT: Make that grey. Sorry.
    Last edited by xaszatm; 2014-09-16 at 11:52 PM.

7. - Top - End - #7
    Ogre in the Playground

Bacchus Noise Marine of Slaanesh

Spoiler
    Show

Sheet
    Spoiler
    Show

Name: Bacchus
    Archetype: Noise Marine
    Pride: Wealth (-3 WP, extra +20 Acquisition)
    Disgrace: Gluttony (+2 wounds, -5 AG)
    Motivation: Perfection (+5 BS, -3 S/WS)
    Armour: Legionnaire power Armor: Chain Lionguard (Crit effects to legs reduced by 2)
    *Subsystems: Sustainable Power source, Enhanced Ceramite Plating, Bio-monitor and injectors
    Alignment: Slaanesh

Stats Bonus Power Armor
    WS: 39 3
    BS: 64 6
    Str: 33 7 +20= 9
    T: 41 8
    Ag: 40 4
    Int: 36 3
    Per: 54 5
    WP: 39 4
    Fel: 52 5

Inf: 42
    Wounds: 20/20
    Corruption: 25
    Armor: 8 Arms, legs, Head, 10 Body
    Soak: 16 Arms, 16 Legs, 16 Head, 18 Body

Alignment
    Slaanesh: 3
    Khorne:
    Nurgle:
    Tzeentch:
    Unaligned: 3

Skills
    Athletics
    Awareness +10
    Charm
    Common lore (War)
    Common Lore (Ecclesiarchy)
    Deceive
    Dodge +10
    Forbidden Lore (Adeptus Astartes)
    Forbidden Lore (The Horus heresy)
    Forbidden Lore (The Long War)
    Forbidden Lore (Daemonology)
    Interrogation
    Intimidate
    Linguistics (Low gothic)
    Navigate (Surface)
    Operate (Surface)
    Parry

Talents
    Ambidextrous
    Ancient Warrior
    Bulging Biceps
    Deadeye Shot
    Exotic Weapon Training (Sonic Blaster)
    Heightened Senses (hearing, Sight)
    Hip Shooting
    Jaded
    Lightning Reflexes
    Light Sleeper
    Legion Weapon Training
    Marksman
    Mimic
    Nerves of Steel
    Quick Draw
    Resistance (Cold)
    Resistance (Heat)
    Resistance (Poisons)
    Unarmed Warrior

Traits
    Amphibious
    Unnatural Strength (+4)
    Unnatural Toughness (+4)

Gifts of the Gods
    One Thousand and One Senses

Special Abilities:

Intoxicating Uproar: Noise Marines gain a +20 bonus to any Test involving Hearing. In combat a Noise Marine gains a +2 bonus to Toughness, Fear, and Pinning Test for every other active participant or point of Horde magnitude (maximum of 12). However, in order to disengage from combat, a Noise Marine must make a Challenging (+0) Willpower Test.

Dread Wail: Once per combat encounter, a Noise Marine may spend an infamy Point to either increase the damage and Penetration of a sonic weapon he is wielding by an amount equal to his perception bonus or force every within 50m to make a Hard (-20) Willpower Test to resist the effects of the Noise Marine’s choice of either Fear (2), 1d5 levels of Fatigue, or becoming stunned for 2 rounds.

Test Modifiers and other helpful things

- Double Degrees of Success on a Passed Awareness Test. (One Thousand and One Senses)
    - No -20 penalty for using off hand (Ambidextrous)
    - +10 to all Fellowship tests and Skill tests based on Fellowship when dealing with veterans of the long war. Chaos Space Marine Minions increase their Loyalty by +10. All weapons with the word ‘Legion’ in the title count as one availability category easier than normal. (Ancient Warrior)
    - Can fire Heavy weapons using Semi-Auto Burst or Full Auto Burst without Bracing and does not suffer the -30 penalty for failing to Brace. (Bulging Biceps)
    - Can use the Athletics Heft Special skill use with a +20
    - +10 bonus to tests involving Sight (Heightened Senses)
    - +30 Bonus to tests involving Hearing (Heightened Senses, Intoxicating Uproar)
    - Called Shot penalty reduced by 10 (Deadeye Shot)
    - +10 bonus to Acquisition tests. (Excessive Wealth)
    - As a full action may move up to full move rate and make a single attack with a ranged weapon. May only be a single shot and not Semi or Full auto. (Hip Shooting)
    - Dead bodies, Xenos Creatures, and other Terrifying but natural occurrences do not elicit fear tests. Terrors of the Warp still affect the Character Normally. (Jaded)
    - When making an Initiative Roll may roll twice and add the highest of the two dice result to his AG Bonus. (Lightning Reflexes)
    - The Character is always assumed to be Awake even when asleep for the purposes of Awareness Tests or surprise. (Light Sleeper)
    - After Studying the voice patterns of the target the character may accurately mimic the voice of his target. does not work with Xenos voice patterns see page 128 for more (Mimic)
    - Reroll Failed WP tests to avoid or recover from pinning (Nerves of steel)
    - +10 WP to resist the effects of enemy Intimidation attempts. (Nerves of Steel)
    - Can draw and ready a weapon as a free action. (Quick Draw)
    - +10 to resist Cold, Heat, and poisons (Resistance)
    - All Reload times Halved rounded down. (Rapid Reload)
    - Reduces called shot Penalty by 10 (Sharpshooter)
    - Unarmed Attacks improved to 1d10 Primitive (7) Counts as Armed even when bare handed (Unarmed Warrior)
    - +20 to interrogation Tests against prone or restrained subjects or +20 Charm tests against the same. (Nerve Induction Tines)
    - On a successful Routine (+20) Willpower chest, can exude powerful but unseen chemicals into the air to grant a +10 bonus to Charm Tests. +20 if an in enclosed area with little or no strong air movement. (Pheromone Generator)

Implants

Secondary Heart: This organ has no in-game effect besides contributing to the Space Marine’s Unnatural Strength and Toughness Traits.
    Ossmodula: This implant, in conjunction with several others, grants the Space Marine the Unnatural Toughness (+4) Trait.
    Biscopea: This implant, in conjunction with several others, grants the Space Marine the Unnatural Strength (+4) Trait.
    Haemastamen: This organ has no in-game effect besides contributing to the Space Marine’s Unnatural Strength and Toughness Traits
    Larraman’s Organ: 5% instead of 10% chance of dying from blood loss
    Catalepsean Node: A Space Marine suffers no penalties to Perception-based Tests (such as Awareness) when awake for long periods of time.
    Preomnor: Resistance (Poisons)
    Omophagea: By devouring a portion of an enemy, a Space Marine can gain access to certain information (such as the whereabouts of a cult’s hidden lair, access codes, and so forth). The information he can access is at the GM’s discretion, keeping in mind what may have been known by the enemy in the first place. In addition, a Space Marine can temporarily gain access to a Skill or Skill Group (such as Pilot, Lore, Ciphers, and so forth) that he did not already possess. The Skills he may gain are at the GM’s discretion, depending on the Skills originally possessed by the enemy. The Space Marine may access this acquired Skill or Skill Group as an untrained Basic Skill for a number of hours equal to his Intelligence Bonus. After this time, the information begins to fade and the Skill is no longer usable by the Space Marine (until he devours another portion of an enemy, of course).
    Multi-lung: Amphibious
    Occulobe: This implants grants the Space Marine the Heightened Senses (Sight) Talent.
    Lyman’s Ear: This implant grants the Space Marine the Heightened Senses (Hearing) Talent.
    Sus-an Membrane: The Space Marine may voluntarily enter a form of suspended animation. To do so, the Space Marine must meditate for 1d5 Rounds. This organ also automatically activates if the Space Marine is knocked unconscious by Critical Damage. While in suspended animation, the Space Marine’s wounds will not deteriorate or heal. It requires chemical therapy, auto-suggestion techniques, and a successful Hard (–20) Medicae Test to revive a Space Marine in suspended animation.
    Melanchromic Organ: This organ has no in-game effect besides contributing to the Space Marine’s Unnatural Toughness (+4) Trait. At the GM’s discretion, the Space Marine may ignore or be resistant to exposure to radiation, depending on the severity.
    Oolitic Kidney: Resistance (Poisons)
    Neuroglottis: The Space Marine may detect any poison or toxins by taste with a successful Challenging (+0) Awareness Test. He may also detect poisons or toxins by smell with a successful Hard (–20) Awareness Test. The Space Marine gains the Tracking Skill as a basic trained Skill, and may (at the GM’s discretion) gain a +10 bonus to any Tracking Tests against an opponent he has tasted.
    Mucranoid: Resistance (Heat)(Cold)
    Betcher’s Gland: The Space Marine may spit acid at his foes. This acts as a ranged weapon with the following profile: (Range: 3m; Damage: 1d5; Pen: 4; Toxic). If the Space Marine gains three or more Degrees of Success on his Ballistic Skill Test, he may also blind the opponent for 1d5 Rounds. At the GM’s discretion, the Space Marine may also slowly chew his way through nearly any nonliving substance. The rate at which he does so is at the GM’s discretion (one example includes chewing through iron bars—this would be roughly at a rate of 4 kg per minute).
    Progenoids: See page 271 for more information on the benefits of retrieving a Space Marine’s progenoids. Removing a Space Marine’s progenoids requires a Difficult (–10) Medicae Test. This Test becomes Arduous (–40) if performed without the narthecium (see page 173), and adds 2 Rounds to the time required. Taking out the progenoids takes 1 Round, adding 1 Round for every Degree of Failure on the Medicae Test. Space Marines go to great lengths to recover a fallen Battle-Brother’s gene-seed, and the GM may require a Willpower Test to leave the progenoids behind.
    Black Carapace: This implant gives the Space Marine exceptional control over his power armour. Although a Space Marine in power armour has the Size (Hulking) Trait, his enemies gain no bonus to hit him thanks to the Black Carapace.

Equipment

Legionnaire Power Armor
    Legionnaire Combat Knive
    Legionnaire Bolter with Four Magazines
    Legionnaire Bolt Pistol with Two Magazines
    Good Quality Blastmaster
    Sonic Blaster
    2 Legion Frag Grenades
    2 Legion Krak Grenades

Drugs
    3 Doses of Slaught
    2 Doses of Rose

Cybernetics
    Nerve Induction Tines
    Pheromone Generator

Weapon stats

Good Quality Blastmaster
    Explosive Crescendo: Heavy 250m S/-/- 3d10+10 Pen: 8 Blast (4), Devastating (2)
    Hail of Noise Basic 150m S/2/- 1d10+12E Pen: 6 Devastating (1) Storm

Legion Bolter
    Basic 100m S/3/- 1d10+9X Pen: 4 Clip: 24 Rld: Full Tearing
    Legion Bolt Pistol
    Basic 30m S/2/- 1d10+9X Pen: 4 Clip: 8 Rld: Full Tearing
    Legion Combat Knive
    Melee ----- ----- 1d10 R Pen: 2

Experience and Advances
    5000/5000
    - Infamy +5 -500
    - Excessive Wealth -200
    - Simple Perception Advance -250
    - Ballistic Skill Advance -250
    - Simple Fellowship Advance -100
    - Charm Skill -100

Appearance
    Spoiler
    Show

Bacchus maintains some of the Beauty the Emperors Children were known for before they turned to Chaos. But like everything else about them it’s become tainted by the energies of the warp. His white hair is cut short though enough remains for it to be tied into a short ponytail. He has a handsome face with a strong chin. Though his continual and near habitual use of various drugs is starting to take it’s toll. His skin has paled and his eyes are starting to look sunken. He rarely removes his helmet or armor unless he’s indulging in pleasures that require him to do so.

His helmet is not as distorted as other Noise Marines, still being rounded like standard helms. A ring of small spikes go around the cranium, green eyepieces and the same breathing vents as most helms. All painted an obnoxious magenta with black highlights, and a single black stripe from front to back on top of the helm. His armor is painted in a similar manner and looks as warped as it could be for the Emperors Children. Though he’s added a chain lionguard, the buckle of which depicts an image of depraved carnal acts. His chest and body plating is thicker than normal and inscribed on the center of his chest is the Symbol of Slaanesh.

Personality
    Spoiler
    Show

Bacchus when not in combat can be a genial sort (as far as any Chaos Marine can be). He enjoys making others feel ‘uncomfortable’ around him. This often leads to quite a few Brawls when trying to work WITH other warbands or followers of different gods. And when not trying to work with them, to bloody and brutal combat. Which makes it all the more fun in his mind. Bacchus has become rather twisted after years of service, his favorite things are the pain and torture he can inflict on others. Slowly skinning a holy man just to make a throw rug. Seducing the chaste and leading them to fall into worship of the Prince of Pleasure. And indulging in various forms of Carnal activity. He is also a massive drug user, it’s rare to find him when he’s not hyped up on something. To prevent addiction to any one drug (it’s no fun to keep using the same thing over and over) he always has a dose of De-tox or two around, he actually finds the pain and agony from it enjoyable. He’s used it as fore-play once or twice. Over the years he’s developed a love for Lho sticks the perfect refreshment after battle has ended, and he always takes a few combat stims with him into any fight. However he does have his limits, for some reason even unknown to him if he can avoid it he won’t ever harm a child. He won’t act to protect them but neither does he move to harm them.

Bacchus is self indulgent, selfish, and little crazy. However he does have qualities that others might begrudging respect. He seeks perfection in all that he does, his chosen art is battle. Ranged combat to be specific, the use of bolter and shell or his favorite weapon the Noise Marine Blastmaster. Ah! Now that is a weapon, the discordant notes of death and pain, with it he will play the Imperiums funeral Dirge. Others might also respect that accept for his combat stims he doesn’t ‘dope up’ before or during combat, he wants a clear mind. If only so he can enjoy the screams of the dying. If he can he likes to leave a few alive to ‘play with’ afterwards. He’s yet to truly take on any minions or followers, he wonders what the point would be to invest in them when he’ll just burn through them faster than his Lho Sticks.

Background
    Spoiler
    Show

The Emperors Children were once one of the most loyal Legions during the Great Crusade. That is no longer the case, now they worship the powers of Chaos and name the Prince of Pleasure as their chosen god and patron. Bacchus noise marine of Slaanesh is no different. He sold himself into the god’s service as surely as his Primarch and Brother Marines did. Bacchus has reveled in his depravity and decadence, made war on a hundred worlds, raided and pillaged with a Warband of other fallen...no other freed Chaos Marines. He was not always the self-indulgent pleasure seeking creature he is today. Once he was a proud and true Space Marine.

Bacchus had a long and proud history of war with his Legion, it all came to an end when Horus the Warmaster turned their Primarch Fulgrim against the Emperor. The corruption spread thru the legion fast, they had always sought perfection in all things, and now chaos was offering them another avenue of perfection to seek. The perfection of experience, they began to drown themselves in self-indulgent pleasure seeking. With every experience and desire fulfilled they became more and more deadened to sensation and compassion. Then the first noise marines were born, discordant notes of pain and agony that flowed from the new sonic weapons were like music to his ears. Then came the time for the siege of holy Terra.

Like most of his now turned legion Bacchus was more involved in raiding and pillaging around the Holy Palace than attacking the palace itself. The people of the Imperium would not easily forget the horrors created that day. Bacchus and his squad captured a fair of amount of slaves that day, most of whom were quickly used up and burnt out. When Horus fell they ran with the rest of the Traitor Legions, grabbing as many slaves and serfs along the way as they could. Finally they disappeared into the Warp with the other traitor legions.

Bacchus eventually joined a warband that made raids out into realspace from time to time. His warband has been responsible for several depraved raids and assaults on various worlds throughout the Imperium’s History. They salted an Agri-World while it’s inhabitants surrendered to every depraved impulse. They took part in a massive raid (though not large enough to be deemed a Black Crusade). On a hive world in a poorly patrolled segmentum, though poorly patrolled by the larger Imperium the world they assaulted was home to a large amount of Imperial Guardsmen.

The assault went well, at first. A large group of heretics went in through the cities sewer systems, and began converting the hive’s underclasses to the worship of chaos. While the bulk of the forces prepared on a nearby moon, wiping out the guards and capturing a small base there in the process. The apostates and Renegades among the heretics recruited and converted as many as they could gather. Keeping an eye out for any who would expose the growing rot beneath the city. Over the course of several months, during which the main force grew in strength, the rot began to spread up. Key personnel were replaced or converted, and the cities defenses weakened. Finally the time came to attack and capture the city for a foothold on the world.

A large force of Chaos Marines, including Bacchus and his Warband assaulted the city. Landing outside to begin a siege. While others dropped directly into the hive, the cities loyal and untainted guardsman put up a valiant fight but ultimately they were no match. Betrayed from within they were overwhelmed and wiped out within hours. Heretics surged up from beneath the city, wild whooping and charging in a great wave hundreds of them died. But hundreds can always be replaced with thousands. Bacchus’s warband assaulted the bastions of the imperial faith. Devastating the scant defenders and militia they maintained. As they captured the city, Bacchus and his warband proceeded to descarcate every symbol of the Imperial Faith. Nailing priests to the walls, painting the symbols of Slaanesh on the naked defiled bodies of the clergy. And as Bacchus remembers with a smile, corrupting a good number of female members of the church. Why gender still mattered to him is anyone’s guess.

It seemed as though the heretics and Chaos Marines would proceed to take the rest of the world. However, they had not succeeded in completely cleansing the city of Imperial guardsman. A small group had survived and found a way to get a distress signal off planet. It would be weeks before it was answered, and by the time it was those same brave guardsman were found and killed. But answered it was...by the Corpse god's own ‘Angels’. The Adeptus Astartes. The Iron Hands specifically.

Bacchus and his warband were beginning a rite to summon Daemonettes when the Iron Hands began their siege. The few ships the heretics had quickly found themselves out matched. Most were wiped out and rained down onto the world as debris. The ones who survived did so by running. Bacchus and warband joined with the others as the siege began in earnest. They had turned the cities defenses to their own use, the large guns (that had been deactivated by traitors when the heretics came.) Were able to keep the Iron Hands ships from bombardment range. And forced them into a ground battle. Imperial Guard regiments from the other cities poured in to aid the Astartes.

And the tide of battle quickly began to turn, Bacchus and his band devastated the imperial lines their Sonic weapons bringing painful death to any who entered their range. But they could not hold out against the Iron Hands. The leader of their warband called for a retreat, they didn’t sign up for this. As they abandoned their position a squad of Iron Hands pursued them. What followed was a brief but brutal battle. Bacchus killed three of them with a powerful sonic blast, but his warband was quickly outmatched. Switching his weapons modes, he unleashed a burst of rapid sonic blasts and beat back the attacking hands. But most of his band was already dead, the hands had closed to melee range and with their Implants proved more than a match for the Noise Marines.

Bacchus continued to run firing at the pursuing marines. Finally he found what he had been retreating to, a shuttle the heretics had prepped for an escape. It could only fit a few dozen but they weren’t all going to live anyways. Bacchus turned and fired another Explosive Crescendo, this time at the struts of a small building the Iron Hands were passing. The blast caused the building to collapse on top of the Marines. But not before twin bolts caught Bacchus in the hip and shoulder. Wounded but alive Bacchus made for the shuttle nearly full already. Bacchus looked down on the smoking ruins of the city and all he had to say was. “And it was just getting fun too.” The escape shuttle was able to contact the surviving ships and escaped the Iron Hands.

How long ago that was Bacchus can’t say, the warp’s Time dilation doesn’t allow for precise timekeeping. And frankly when one has access to things Bacchus does, one doesn’t really care. He has since healed from his wounds, and with so many dead no one could laid claim to any possessions they left on board the ships...Bacchus helped himself to their things. And was able to live rather well with his newfound wealth. But even that get’s boring after a while, he has heard the Word Bearers were calling for soldiers with offers of wealth and plunder. Though he seems to have arrived too late for that, perhaps they have something else fun for him to do.

Blessing of the gods

It happened after Bacchus had heard the last dying gasp of an Elder Priest. After days of sublime torture, the man had renounced his faith and dedicated his death to Slaanesh. But Bacchus could not gain an pleasure from it. He was becoming so jaded these days, so used to all the petty pleasures and pains he could gain. He was deriving no pleasure in these acts anymore not true pleasure anyhow. He was running out of Experiences. However in that moment something seemed to align, his body shook for a few moments his eyes widening, senses expanding as he felt the touch, the blessing of Slaanesh. The world around him expressed itself in ways he'd never thought possible. He smiled as true true joy filled him up, Slaanesh had gifted him with an entirely new realm of Sensation to explore!

Pimpish purple of course.

8. - Top - End - #8

Lizardfolk

Mordechai

Spoiler
    Show

Personality and Background
    Spoiler: Appearence
    Show

Race: Human
    Class: Psyker

Mordechai is by all rights an average human, he stands roughly 5ft 10", weighs around 12St and has dark brown hair, with specks of silver scattered throughout. Of course, as a former Astropath, his eyes are useless, simply white orbs with blood vessels leading to where his Iris once sat, his pupils also fled at the horrors he has seen. His skin, is pale and etched with sigils which no-longer appear to work, though they still glow white hot when he uses a power. There are ten etched into his body, one atop his head, one on either upper arm, and another on his wrists. He has one etched where his heart sits, and two more on either leg, one on his thighs and the other his shins. Five of these no longer glow when he uses a power, the ones on his wrists, his heart, and his thighs sit blackened at all times, and he suspects as he gains in power the others will fade to blackness aswell.

Special Features:
    Foresight - (+5 Per, -5 Fel)
    Regret - (+5 Corruption, Haunted)
    Dominion - (+1 Infamy, +2 Will, +2 Fel, -4 Ag, - Wound)

Spoiler: Personality
    Show

Mordechai is a nervous man, he has seen horrors most can only imagine, and some can only dream of inflicting. He expects the Imperium to hunt him down any day, but he fights to save the populace from its slavery. Mordechai has seen the truth and others need to know of it, he will stand his ground in an argument, and will fight to the end to bring light to the darkness the Emperor has cast upon the Imperium.

Spoiler: Background
    Show

When Mordechai was born there was no obvious signs of him being a psyker, no horrid mutations or objects floating around the room. He lived a normal life for the first decade, making friends, going to Schola, that was until he was about thirteen. It started at home when the mirrors and reflective surfaces in the hab began to distort and people faces appeared to run and melt, when this began happening at his Schola the Arbites were notified. After almost half a year of interrogations, questioning and search warrants, they finally narrowed the phenomena down to Mordechai. That was the moment he discovered he was a psyker, he had always been able to notice things at a greater distance than other people, and had a "sense" for danger being able to avoid anything which threatened him without really knowing why. Now he knew but, his senses had failed him and the Arbites were at the hab door, forcing their way past his parents and taking him away.

His next year was spent aboard one of the infamous Black Ships, in a warded cell, held by chains which cut his connection to the warp. His skin was carved with dozens of sigils to limit the amount of warp energy he could draw upon, and they began to make him feel weak. It was a slow process, as if someone was taking a drop of blood every day, and his body was unable to replace it, by the end of the voyage he was almost spent, feeling as though his body had been drained almost completely dry. Fortunately as the Black Ship broke from the warp into the Sol System he felt a trickle of power flow back into his veins, he didn't know what it meant at the time, but he was thankful all the same. The vessel took a further month to reach its final destination, Holy Terra.

Once Mordechai had been properly released and filed through to the Great Palace, he grew greatly more nervous than his already terrified state. Around him stood ninety-nine other people, he guessed they were all Psykers by their chains and sigils, though he didn't know why they were all here. Suddenly a booming voice spoke from in front of a set of massive golden doors. "You have been chosen to witness the divinity of Him, the room ahead will decide your fate. You will either succeed and find position to redeem your foul taint within the Imperium. Else you will fail, and be consumed by the Emperors will, and provide the light for the Imperiums ships even in your death." the figure encased in golden armour then turned and the doors began to open. A hundred mouths gasped as the last words were said, and the doors swung wide, they all knew now that their lives were forfeit. Some bowed their heads, others screamed and attempted to break free of chains, wards glowing white hot as power was withheld. Mordechai simply stared, he was in too much shock to even think, and so he followed the crowd as they were ushered into the next room.

That was the moment his life changed, for better or for worse his eyes lay witness to the Imperiums greatest secret. People around him collapsed, clearly dead, their bodies left where they fell for the moment, a few fell to their knees and wept blood, their eyes melting in their sockets. Mordechai simply stared for a moment, his brain trying to process the image in front of him. His eyes simply ceased to function in an attempt to block the sight, his pupils and iris vanishing as if fled from the horror they looked upon. It was stained upon him mind though, the image of a ragged and decaying corpse clad in tarnished armour, sat slumped in a once golden chain of cogs which no longer appeared to spin. This was the moment that a seed of doubt was planted into his soul, if the Imperium was based upon the worship of a corpse upon a tarnished and broken throne, then what else was a lie about the world he knew. For the moment, he kept these thoughts to himself, and thankful he survived the ordeal was sent to the Astra Telepathica for training as an Astropath.

For many years he spent his time training to cipher his messages and understand the ciphers of other Astropaths, the method used was never accurate, relying on interpretations and guesswork. However, he finally passed the high standards and had a good grasp of the Cryptology required to decipher the meanings of messages, and was given over to the Bastionne family to act as their Astropath aboard the Throne of Light. Now at the age of 32, he was a young Astropath, and his body was still quite capable of defending itself when he was called to accompany the Rogue Trader off ship. He even acquired a fine Chain Spear which he keeps strapped to his back at all times, though he preferred to run and hide from threats than face them toe to toe. His unnatural senses and heightened perception of his surroundings often helped with this evasion, however if ever called to fight, or cornered, his ability to "sense" incoming attacks and perceive the world through the warp means he is more than capable of looking out for himself. During his time aboard the Throne of Light the group were exploring a planet which was once tainted with Chaos, Mordechai heard whispers talking to him and he knew them to be daemons of the Warp. He had been told to shut the voices out, that they were trying to corrupt him, that all they spoke was lies. The voices told him how they knew the Emperor was nothing more than a rotting body, and the true gods were looking over humanity, truly omnipresent. The Gods of the Warp were everywhere and knew everything, and he could too, if he but listened to them. He saw faces while on this unknown planet, and he soon got separated from the group, as these faces led him to a crater. As he stumbled to the centre, almost falling down the steep sides his vision grew bright and blurred, something, at the centre was almost pulsating power from the warp. Finally he came across an item of power, it was a simple piece of rock, with a rune etched upon its surface, at the time he did not know that it was the symbol of Tzeentch, but he could feel the power it held. "Take this gift, and you shall have all that you desire, you could be a god among people. You have but to serve us and we shall see it so." whispered a voice, almost like the wind, Mordechai pictured himself stood atop the Emperors Golden Throne laughing and hundreds of Psykers knelt before him, no longer dying for a lie.

The Rogue Trader found Mordechai lay in the crater laughing to himself, and the group carried him back to the ship where he spent weeks in the infirmary. That was until the Throne of Light was stranded in a Warp Storm which appeared from nowhere, the Navigator was first to die, her mind destroyed. The Gellar fields flickered and overloaded and the ship was filled with hundreds of gibbering and laughing horrors, flames of indescribable colours flickered into life from the air. The crew were slaughtered, all that remained was Mordechai, and he was left hearing the screams of the crew and the laughter of Daemons as the ship was cast adrift only to be spat out in the Koronus Expanse. The bridge was now the thought centre for a Daemon of great intellect, the engines its beating heart, it spoke to Mordechai. "I rename this vessel Throne of Lies and I command you to spread its truth throughout the Imperium. You will be the light which reveals the lie, you are this vessel made flesh."

Spoiler: Campaign Fluff
    Show

What do you desire?
    To bring the truth of the Emperors rotting corpse to the Imperium and reveal that he feeds upon the souls of innocents just to keep himself sustained.
    What do you hate?
    The Emperor and any who worship him.

Character Sheet
    Show

Wounds and Points
    Wounds 10
    Infamy Points 36
    Insanity Points
    Corruption Points 31

Gifts
    Warpsight +10 awareness, -10 scrutiny
    Wreathed in Chaos +2 Melee Damage

Characteristics
    Charistic Value
    WS 38
    BS 33
    STR 35
    TOU 31
    AGI 37
    INT 36
    PER 53
    WIL 60
    FEL 31

Spoiler: Skills
    Show

Basic Skills:
    Skill Name Char Skilled +10 +20 Description
    Awareness Per X
    Common Lore (Astra Telepathica, Imperium) Int X
    Deceive Fel X
    Dodge Agi X
    Forbidden Lore (Psykers, Warp) Int X
    Linguisitics (Low Gothic) Int X
    Psyniscience Per X X X
    Scholastic Lore (Cryptology) Int X
    Trade (Cryptographer) Int X

Spoiler: Talents and Traits
    Show

Talent Name Description
    Psy Rating (5) (adds 5x Psyrating to Psychic Tests -1 for each sustained power after the first
    Jaded Immune to mundane horrors (Dead bodies, Xeno, etc.)
    Weapon Training (Primary, SP, Chain) Use Weapon Type
    Child of the Warp All food and drink goes rotten within 10m
    Heightened Senses (Hearing) +10 to Per tests involving the Sense
    Light Sleeper Always counts as awake
    Blind Fighting Half penalties for fighting with obscured vision (rounding up)
    Combat Sense Use Per Bonus for Init
    Warp Sense Can use Psyniscience as a free action

Trait Name Description
    The Quick and The Dead +2 Init
    Pysker Unbound
    Haunted +10 intimidation modifier against this character in specific situation (Most likely being returned to the Emperors Throne Room).

Spoiler: Psychic Powers
    Show

Power Test Action Sustained Action Effect
    Sharpened Senses +0 WP Half N/A |Unnatural Senses(5), +30 to all Per based tests, Smell +20 survival tests when tracking someone from Item, Touch Can "See" objects he touches even in pitch black, Taste Awareness test to detect poison before ingesting, May also shut off a sense (to avoid blindness etc)
    Glimpse +0 Psyniscience Half N/A 5xPsy Rating on next non evasion Skill test
    Precognition +10 Psyniscience Half Free +2x Psy Rating to Evasion Tests
    Precognitive Dodge -10 Per Reaction N/A If passed, counts as passed an Evasion Test
    Preternatural Awareness +0 Psyniscience Half Free Unnatural Perception (Psyrating), + DoS to Initiative
    Precognitive Strike -10 Psyniscience Free N/A +5 x Psy Rating on First WS or BS this turn
    Thought Send +40 WP Free N/A Send up to Psy Rating sentences

Spoiler: Weapons and Equipment
    Show

Armour:
    Armour Name Head Body Arms Legs
    Flak Cloak 0 3 3 3

Conversion Field - Rating 50, Overload 01-15, if stops 12dmg or more, creates Photon Grenade blast

Melee
    Weapon Class Damage Type Pen Special
    Sword Melee 1d10+3 R 0 Balanced (+10 to Parry)
    Chain Spear Melee (Two Handed) 1d10+9 (Wreathed in Chaos, Best Quality and Str bonus included) R 3 Tearing (two dice pick the highest dmg), Best Quality (+10 WS, +1 Damage Included)

Missile Weapons
    Weapon Class Damage Type Pen Range ROF Clip Reload Special
    Stub Revolver Pistol 1d10+3 I 0 30m S/-/- 6 2 Full Reliable (only jams on a 100)
    Weapon - 1dx - - xxm -/-/- X X -

Other Posessions

Item Name Description
    Psy-Focus +10 to Focus Power Tests
    Dataslate Filled with old Astropathic messages
    Good Craft Screamer GM secretly rolls a Tech-Use test to set, Screamer has a Per of 75 and can be set to specific Sounds/Scents and can have a subtle warning effect.

Spoiler: Exp Spent
    Show

0-2600 - Unaligned
    Warp Sense - 250
    Forbidden Lore (Warp) - 200
    Willpower Simple - 250
    Heightened Senses (Hearing) - 250
    Blind Fighting - 250
    Psychic Power (Sharpened Senses) - 300
    Scholastic Lore (Cryptology) - 200
    Psychic Power (Precognitive Dodge) - 200
    Psycic Power (Glimpse) - 100
    Psychic Power (Thought Send) - 100
    Light Sleeper - 250
    Psyniscience +10 - 200
    2550-5150
    Psyrating - 750
    Psyrating - 750
    Willpower Intermediate - 250
    Weapon Training (Chain) - 250
    Combat Sense - 250
    Perception simple - 250
    5050-5450
    Psyniscience +20 - 400

Spoiler: Acquisitions
    Show

Best Quality Chain Spear (Single +10, Scarce +0, Best Quality -20)
    Poor Conversion field (Single +10, Extremely Rare -30, Poor +10)
    Good Craft Screamer

I shall take Bold Black for speech (because its easy on a phone)
    Last edited by Col.Straken; 2014-09-30 at 05:07 AM.

9. - Top - End - #9
    Troll in the Playground

My average damage done per attack is:
    Power Sword: 26 (30 If it's a Charge attack)
    Fisting of Khorne: 18 (22 If it's a Charge attack)

Sheeeesh I'm deadly XD
    The average Guardsman's got a 30-ish toughness and AP 4 to all locations, giving his a Damage Reduction of 7 vs the Fisting and only 3 vs. the Power Sword. meaning i still kill any average human with less than 14 (18 if it's a Charge Attack) Wounds (or is wearing some kind of crazy Humansized Terminator Armour). and that is a total of, on average, 10 crit damage to anyone with less than those 14 wounds.
    With the Fists, anyone with less than 11 (15 if it's a Charge Attack) Wounds will be insta-killed from it, suffering 10 Critical Damage from the attack (cuz of Streetfighting i add my WS bonus to Critical damage done with barehands, small melee weapons, etc.)

So beware of my character's mighty rage XD
    Awesome avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

10. - Top - End - #10

I wouldn't count out Boris. He may be human, but his trusty axe, Trusty, can keep up with any power sword.

Also, the term "Khornish Game Hen" tickled me greatly! I can't believe no art exists of such a creature!

Oh! I just realised I haven't rolled for this yet. My starting possessions include 1d5+3 skulls. It's a good start toward a Glorifying Act! So here I go...
    (1d5+3)[7]! 7 Skulls! Ah! Ah! Ah! Just one more to go and then wearing them about my person at all times.
    Last edited by Elurindel; 2014-09-17 at 03:20 PM.

11. - Top - End - #11
    Titan in the Playground

ClericGuy

Well, I do happen to have Common Lore (Jericho Reach), which should be applicable to picking up basic information on the planet, its culture, and the various Important Figures there.

(1d100)[44] vs 45 Int, Trained in Common Lore (Jericho Reach).

12. - Top - End - #12

Lizardfolk

Apparently I don't have any skills that can help at the moment

13. - Top - End - #13

I have Common Lore (Jericho Reach)

[roll]1d100[/roll] vs 31
    Last edited by Elurindel; 2014-09-17 at 04:08 PM.

14. - Top - End - #14

I derped with the HTML for a moment there. Let's try that again:

(1d100)[60] vs 31

15. - Top - End - #15
    Titan in the Playground

ClericGuy

Love having Lore Skills it's the "DM, give me a clue!" button.

Between me hitting a +0 level and you hitting the +30 level though we should have quite a few results.

16. - Top - End - #16

Quote Originally Posted by ArcturusV View Post
    Love having Lore Skills it's the "DM, give me a clue!" button.

Between me hitting a +0 level and you hitting the +30 level though we should have quite a few results.
    Boris, on the other hand knows nothing relevant to the situation.
    And since we're recovering a giant axe, I would vote that this compact be dedicated to Khorne.

17. - Top - End - #17
    Titan in the Playground

ClericGuy

Makes sense in general.

I'm hoping that most people don't go for the "Screw the Anointed" pledges like "I promise my combat prowess" things.

18. - Top - End - #18

Lizardfolk

Mordechai pledges to see things!

If it is a Daemon Weapon the his psyniscience and Warpsight should come in helpful for tracking it down.

19. - Top - End - #19
    Titan in the Playground

ClericGuy

Heh, Blind Man promises Sight.

Well I'm clearly the Bus Driver/Heavy Support. I got the transports and frankly when things go bad "Orbital Death Beams!" or "I'll round up some of the boyz!" is always useful.

Also, Sabotage materials as needed. Between Fire and Haywire there's not much planet side (Particularly in Promethium Rigs) that I can't cause Something Bad (tm) to happen to.

20. - Top - End - #20

AND MY AXE!
    Ahem...yes, I can also pledge Boris' force of personality when dealing with mortals, as well as his inspiring command presence, since we will likely need an army to face these muties.

21. - Top - End - #21
    Troll in the Playground

So who'd want to be the Anointed?? I wouldn't really mind taking up the mantle myself :P
    I AM a Champion after all.

Oh and i have Scholastic Lore (Legend), if i can use that for that skill roll, i will ^^
    (1d100)[35] vs. 33 (Int)
    Awesome avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #22
    Ogre in the Playground

While I am decently good at such things, Sakura just wants to blend in till she can get some serious flesh shaping going...without it I'm not that strong of a char really XD

23. - Top - End - #23
    Titan in the Playground

ClericGuy

Well you have Medicae +20... that alone makes you a worthwhile important Heretic. Combine with my Saiyan Healing Pods...

24. - Top - End - #24
    Troll in the Playground

Oh yeah as for objectives set down.

I guess we'd need stuff like:

Primary Objective: Reclaim the Axe
    Secondary Objectives: Successfully make Planetfall, Kill the mutants that have the Axe
    Tertiary Objectives: Murder the Promethium-Lords and take over operations.

What to pledge what to pledge....
    I guess I'll Pledge to offer plain old Capital Worth (aka. CASH-Money!) since i have like 2 spare sets of power armour that i do not need and enough infamy to hopefully gain something good should it be needed.
    Oh and i might even be able to give my Martial skills as well. As in knowing how to kill stuff effectively ^^
    Awesome avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #25
    Titan in the Playground

ClericGuy

Heh. Well, not sure how Doc is going to run things.

But book standard is "If you promise something, and don't deliver... infamy ding".

I mention this only because if Boris promises to go all BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! ... and he never really gets kills/runs the battles and instead the oversized SPESS MEHREEN does, etc... that would be an Infamy Ding. Or could be read as an infamy ding.

Same with Scarax for that matter. I mean I presume we're going to get into a Fight or two at some point. So if Scarax just... doesn't really contribute. Everyone gets boltered in the face or something before he gets to them... -1 Infamy.

Course Doc may not run it like that. But there is the possibility that he might.

Thus why I pledged Transport and Sabotage materials. I have it already. Unless the DM craps on me with Godbolt sort of things, I can provide it as needed and not get dinged.

And the Anointed might appreciate not having to supply EVERYTHING materials wise...

26. - Top - End - #26
    Troll in the Playground

Heh. Well, not sure how Doc is going to run things.

But book standard is "If you promise something, and don't deliver... infamy ding".

I mention this only because if Boris promises to go all BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! ... and he never really gets kills/runs the battles and instead the oversized SPESS MEHREEN does, etc... that would be an Infamy Ding. Or could be read as an infamy ding.

Same with Scarax for that matter. I mean I presume we're going to get into a Fight or two at some point. So if Scarax just... doesn't really contribute. Everyone gets boltered in the face or something before he gets to them... -1 Infamy.

Course Doc may not run it like that. But there is the possibility that he might.

Thus why I pledged Transport and Sabotage materials. I have it already. Unless the DM craps on me with Godbolt sort of things, I can provide it as needed and not get dinged.

And the Anointed might appreciate not having to supply EVERYTHING materials wise...
    Oh i know i know. that's why i promised my Martial Knowledge, rather than just promising that I'll kill something. :P
    Awesome avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #27
    Titan in the Playground

ClericGuy

Plus side is that this mission might lead to me doing one of my favorite Glorifying Acts.

And because it's Slaaneshi it's NOT betraying the party like almost all of the others.

28. - Top - End - #28
    Troll in the Playground

Plus side is that this mission might lead to me doing one of my favorite Glorifying Acts.

And because it's Slaaneshi it's NOT betraying the party like almost all of the others.
    Hey, Khorne ain't the betrayer. that's Tzeentch ^^

Oh yeah, i just remembered my favorite Glorifying Act of Khorne:
    BLOOD FOR THE BLOODGOD! (aka. when plans are going smoothly and we are sneaking well through enemy lines. i suddenly just yells out and charge the nearest enemy!) ^^
    I've done it once before (with Party saying okay for it, cuz i didn't wanna have it end in a TPK without the Party being in on the guilt as well) ^^
    Awesome avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #29
    Ogre in the Playground

I guess Sakura can vow to use her expertise to help the party, Medica is pretty broad and as long as I use it in some kind of beneficial way XD

30. - Top - End - #30
    Titan in the Playground

ClericGuy

My favorite one is the Slaaneshi Assassins.

I take some people, I break them, I train them as excessive rock star assassins.

Which I might totally do with insane mutants and unsanctioned psykers from the Black Ships.

Plus side is that it's also the Glorifying Act that benefits you the most. Can get a metric crapton of Infamy (I could raise 20 Assassins and get +20 Infamy), and gives you a resource for later (Assassins trained by you), and frankly leads to fun bits like having Psykers who turn people inside out and eating their own intestines...