New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Halfling in the Playground
    Default Gearing a high level paladin in Pathfinder?

Hey guys, I have a pretty weird problem.

My campaign just hit level 12, and I'm playing a pure paladin (sword/shield TWF spec). We just got 70,000g, and we have access to a level 10 Wizard optimized for item creation - meaning that I can get basically anything half price. So I've got like 140k to spend.

The CATCH is that I can't really expect any additional loot for about 3 levels. This adventure path has been dropping huge loot bombs on us at the completion of every book, and then it's pretty sparse until we finish the next book. So realistically, whatever I buy now is basically what I've got til level 14-15.

My current gear is as follows:

+3 Keen Scimitar
    +4 Full Plate
    +4 Small Steel Shield
    +2 STR/DEX/CON Belt
    +4 CHA Headband
    Ring of Friend Shield
    Ring of Evasion
    Cloak of Resistance +2
    Amulet of Natural Armor +1

I can't ditch the DEX off the belt (feat requirements for TWF), and if I could pick up at least a +4 All belt, I'd be able to get greater TWF as well for a third swing with my shield.

Also, the Ultimate Equipment book was JUST opened up to us. So basically, what can I spend all this gold on that's fun and cool? I don't want to JUST get bigger +1s. You know?

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Default Re: Gearing a high level paladin in Pathfinder?

Boots of speed for the feet and maybe gauntlets of the weaponmaster for your hands maybe?