New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more

Thread: Spaaaaaace!

1. - Top - End - #1
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Spaaaaaace!

Liadra is sitting, awaiting her shipmates' arrivals, the bridge of her ship quiet and relaxed. Her crew of Androids are scurrying around and manning the vessel as necessary.
    Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
    It's like Amazon.com around here; free 2-day shipping on all orders no matter how trivial.
    Quote Originally Posted by u/s_SoNick
    Dr Mog: Hey, spiffy new threads you got there Tyro.

Tyro: Pie jesu domine smacks book against forehead Dona eis requiem

2. - Top - End - #2
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Spaaaaaace!

"Cap'n," says Aran, swaggering onto the bridge. "Where to?"

3. - Top - End - #3

RedWizardGuy

Revion enters the bridge, and takes the time to scan the ship and the various androids scurrying about. "Well, I made it. This is one interest contraception. I wonder how one goes about forging this."

4. - Top - End - #4
    Ogre in the Playground

Cerridwyn steps out of the shadows, while she narrows her eyes and observes everyone in the bridge "So, yeah, what is the plan?"
    Proudly addicted to pointing out where exactly rules can be found.

Countdown to Belkar's death and my follow-up count gives us less then 3 weeks left. Poor Belkar.

___

What effects allow a saving throw?
    List of almost all 3.5 skills.
    Old PF Initiative Build

5. - Top - End - #5
    Ettin in the Playground

Last to arrive, the warrior medic Sophie keeps apologizing to the androids scurrying about as she invariably gets in their way, standing in back of everyone with her hands clasped together like she was sent to some Space-principle's office.

"Um... If anyone needs me, I was going to just wait in the med bay..." she explains, not explaining that it's the only place with a gurney that will fit her as a bed.
    <BananaPhone> Stop sniveling worm! You think something as petty as "oh boo hoo my house is collapsing!" should stop you from posting in an online fantasy game where people pretend to be werewolves?

"Let me get this straight. Some guy dressed up as Batman to fight the guys dressing up as clowns scaring people. Maybe this planet aint so bad after all."

6. - Top - End - #6
    Ogre in the Playground

"We're taking off right now." Liadra says as she wheels around to face the crew. "General Quarters until we leave Golarion's atmosphere."
    It's like Amazon.com around here; free 2-day shipping on all orders no matter how trivial.

7. - Top - End - #7
    Ettin in the Playground

"Oh, alright then. ...May I ask where we're headed, Captain?" Sophie seems vaguely relieved, still looking down at her shoes mostly.
    <BananaPhone> Stop sniveling worm! You think something as petty as "oh boo hoo my house is collapsing!" should stop you from posting in an online fantasy game where people pretend to be werewolves?

"Let me get this straight. Some guy dressed up as Batman to fight the guys dressing up as clowns scaring people. Maybe this planet aint so bad after all."

8. - Top - End - #8
    Ogre in the Playground

"Akiton, more than likely. The warp drive's a little busted."

9. - Top - End - #9

RedWizardGuy

"Akiton, you say." The blank look on Revion's face betrays his lack of knowledge about the destination. Realizing he had little to add to the conversation, he turns to exit the bridge. "I will be heading back to my quarters then. By the way, you wouldn't happen to have any interesting reading material on board I can browse while we travel, would you? I particularly enjoy writings about the arcane. Or perhaps a book on, ah, Akiton history or culture if you have such a tome handy?"

10. - Top - End - #10
    Ogre in the Playground

"Yes, I do. The galley includes a well stocked database of knowledge for all of our potential destinations." Liadra says.

11. - Top - End - #11
    Ogre in the Playground

"Ah, the red planet. I was looking forward to deserts and cold." Cerridwyn's tone is surprisingly neutral, even though the the sentence feels sarcastic. "What's the Estimated Time of Arrival?"
    Proudly addicted to pointing out where exactly rules can be found.

Countdown to Belkar's death and my follow-up count gives us less then 3 weeks left. Poor Belkar.

___

What effects allow a saving throw?
    List of almost all 3.5 skills.
    Old PF Initiative Build

12. - Top - End - #12

RedWizardGuy

"Akiton...red planet...it all sounds so familiar..." Revion mutters to himself as he leaves the bridge, presumably to his quarters.

13. - Top - End - #13
    Ogre in the Playground

"When we get there, Lt. Cerridwyn." Liadra says.

14. - Top - End - #14

RedWizardGuy

In the midst of the awkward silence that ensues, a sudden flutter echoes in the bridge as a tiny bird flies in and flits about the androids trying to do their job in the face of the sudden distraction. "Vanya! Vanya! Get back here!" The intrusion of the bird is followed by the intrusion of the franctic elf with outstretched hands. Revion pauses briefly with an apologetic nod to the captain. "Ah, sorry captain, it appears my most uncooperative P-E-T is finding the room not to her liking."

As if in response to the derogatory tone, the hawk swings by and flicks the elf on the overly pointed left ear before continuing her unguided tour about the bridge. "You did NOT just do that! Come back there!" Revion resumes his chase with a string of utterances in a strange mixture of foreign languages perhaps best left untranslated.