New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Almost finished Webcomic: Carribean Blue (NSFW)

While looking if something new had come up at Goblins during the weekend, i noticed one of the ads and surfed over. I read the whole thing through in one day. Since i could find nothing with the search function nor in the Webcomic list, i decided to post this.

"Carribean Blue" is about a couple of catgirls on holiday at some carribean island (figures, really), with a Tomcat that used to be human. They stumble over some kind of old secret, an ancient evil, and some other stuff, of course. The Comic has been running since 2005 and is nearly concluded now. The Art at the beginning is not top-of-the-line, but it's colorful, and improves a lot.

The Webcomic is heavily inspired by manga, magical girls / catgirls are in abundance, lots and lots of fanservice and some seriously weird circumstances and activities take place. Nonetheless, it had something going on for me, a kind of light-heartedness and we-do-not-take-ourselves-seriously attitude that just kept me going. The romance was really able to touch me.

Hope it's enjoyable for others as well, so here is the link:

http://cblue.katbox.net/comic/caribbean-blue/

tl;dr: Catgirls on an carribean island, fanservice, fights against evil, romance.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Almost finished Webcomic: Carribean Blue (NSFW)

Yeah, when I ran across this, I was looking for a light, fun read. And this was perfect.
    It's nice to see webcomics that have an actual plan to end, rather than going on forever.

I'm not really sure if it needs a NSFW tag though.