New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Half-Succubus/Pleasure Devil/Enyries Template [3.5]

I'm building a 'seducer' type character for an upcoming campaign, who's of fiendish heritage. As the title suggests, I'm looking for any half-succubus/pleasure devil/erinyes template that I could apply to him. Has to be official.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven777 View Post
    Sorcerers are also based on Charisma. If a Wizard studies the cheat codes to reality, the Sorcerer literally just glares or winks at the universe. And the universe listens.
    Quote Originally Posted by foobar1969 View Post
    Flexibility is awesome, but I'd sacrifice that spellbook in a heartbeat to be a 24-7 flying hentai apocalypse demon.

First Eternal foe of the Draconic Lord, battling him across the multiverse in whatever shapes and forms he may take.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Half-Succubus/Pleasure Devil/Enyries Template [3.5]

Half-fiend?[/ObviousButUselessAnswer]

Ok, now that that's out of the way, I'd say to go with a refluffed Half-Fey Changeling. You get the mind control, some mental resistance, wings, boosts to the relevant stats, and appearance-shifting.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Bugbear in the Playground

There's an Alu-Demon template (which is a half-succubus) in one of the Dragon Mags (#311, I think, or something around that). There's also a non-complete Half-Succubus template in one of the online articles on Wizards.com (now archivized here). There's also a non-complete Half-Pleasure Devil template in another online article here.
    Don't know about any Half-Erinyes template, but the online articles mentioned and linked above might help you with making it.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Titan in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by The Insanity View Post
    There's an Alu-Demon template (which is a half-succubus) in one of the Dragon Mags (#311, I think, or something around that). There's also a non-complete Half-Succubus template in one of the online articles on Wizards.com (now archivized here). There's also a non-complete Half-Pleasure Devil template in another online article here.
    Don't know about any Half-Erinyes template, but the online articles mentioned and linked above might help you with making it.
    We could probably derive most/all of the Half Pleaseure Devil template from that link and its precursor (http://archive.wizards.com/default.a...d/we/20060630a)

Size and Type: Unchanged size, type outsider.
    Speed: No change.
    Armor Class: +1 natural armor improvement.
    Attack: No claws or bite.
    Damage: As weapon.
    Special Attacks: Smite good, 1/day Spell like abilities (1-2HD produce flame, 3-4HD enthrall, 5-6HD charm monster; CL=HD. Higher HD require expanding this)
    Special Qualities: Darkvision 60 ft., immune to poison, acid/cold/electricity/fire resistance 10, DR 5/silver (DR10/silver at 12HD), SR RHD+10.
    Abilities: Increase from the base creature as follows: Str +2, Dex +4, Con +2, Int +2, Cha +6.
    Skills: RHD become Outsider RHD. 10 skill points per (RHD + 3) based on new Intelligence. Add Concentration, Diplomacy, Hide, Intimidate, Knowledge (arcana), Knowledge (religion), Knowledge (the planes), Listen, Search, Sense Motive, and Spellcraft as class skills.
    Challenge Rating: +2.
    Level Adjustment: +4.
    Last edited by OldTrees1; 2014-10-04 at 12:17 AM.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by OldTrees1 View Post
    Size and Type: Unchanged size, type outsider.
    Speed: No change.
    Armor Class: +1 natural armor improvement.
    Attack: No claws or bite.
    Damage: As weapon.
    Special Attacks: Smite good, 1/day Spell like abilities (1-2HD produce flame, 3-4HD enthrall, 5-6HD charm monster; CL=HD. Higher HD require expanding this)
    Special Qualities: Darkvision 60 ft., immune to poison, acid/cold/electricity/fire resistance 10, DR 5/silver (DR10/silver at 12HD), SR RHD+10.
    Abilities: Increase from the base creature as follows: Str +2, Dex +4, Con +2, Int +2, Cha +6.
    Skills: RHD become Outsider RHD. 10 skill points per (RHD + 3) based on new Intelligence. Add Concentration, Diplomacy, Hide, Intimidate, Knowledge (arcana), Knowledge (religion), Knowledge (the planes), Listen, Search, Sense Motive, and Spellcraft as class skills.
    Challenge Rating: +2.
    Level Adjustment: +4.
    Ooh, that seems absolutely fantastic. I think I'll go with this. Thanks for the help everyone!
    Sorcerers are also based on Charisma. If a Wizard studies the cheat codes to reality, the Sorcerer literally just glares or winks at the universe. And the universe listens.
    Flexibility is awesome, but I'd sacrifice that spellbook in a heartbeat to be a 24-7 flying hentai apocalypse demon.

First Eternal foe of the Draconic Lord, battling him across the multiverse in whatever shapes and forms he may take.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Titan in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Wolf View Post
    Ooh, that seems absolutely fantastic. I think I'll go with this. Thanks for the help everyone!
    Edit: Oops, Produce flames is 3/day

Just remember that it does gain spell-like abilities every 2 HD, at 7HD you will need to talk with your DM about what spell-like ability is appropriate (or default back to the Half-Fiends list).

1/day unless specified
    HD Half-Fiend My suggestion
    7-8 Poison 3/day Clairaudience/Clairvoyance 3/day
    9-10 Contagion Greater Command
    11-12 Blasphemy Plane Shift
    13-14 Unholy Aura 3/day, Unhallow Greater Teleport
    15-16 Horrid Wilting Trap the Soul
    17-18 Summon Monster IX(Fiends only)
    19-20 Destruction
    Last edited by OldTrees1; 2014-10-04 at 03:25 AM.

7. - Top - End - #7
    Ogre in the Playground

Hmmm....Maybe keep Summon Monster IX, and switch Destruction for...Demand?

8. - Top - End - #8
    Ettin in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Wolf View Post
    Hmmm....Maybe keep Summon Monster IX, and switch Destruction for...Demand?
    Meh, it doesn't need to fit perfectly; that'd make it less combat oriented than it should. I'm assuming that it's meant for fighting?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Hall View Post
    There's a reason why we bap your nose, not crucify you, for thread necromancy.

9. - Top - End - #9
    Titan in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by atemu1234 View Post
    Meh, it doesn't need to fit perfectly; that'd make it less combat oriented than it should. I'm assuming that it's meant for fighting?
    Neither the template nor the seducer PC the OP wants would be strictly for fighting. However you are right that the spells do not need to fit perfectly.

10. - Top - End - #10
    Colossus in the Playground

Wasn't there an altered half-fiend templae somewhere on the Wizards site?

For half fiends that had traits in common with their fiendish parent?
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

11. - Top - End - #11
    Titan in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    Wasn't there an altered half-fiend templae somewhere on the Wizards site?

For half fiends that had traits in common with their fiendish parent?
    See my post above.
    They even had a Half-Pleasure Devil one made ready to use.
    Last edited by OldTrees1; 2014-10-04 at 10:02 PM.