New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Barbarian in the Playground

PirateGuy

Default How Durkula might be planning to trick the HPoH into giving himself away

It may have already been discussed, though I didn't see it on the main thread, but I just realized a possibility reading strip 963. We know from previous strips durkon has the ability to control how he answers a question, like giving a large scene instead of a standard dwarven curse. That didn't work because of how fast they were moving in relation to the real world.

But now we see the HPoH was not able to make the connection between Thor's mom telling him not to try to help without making sure he is needed and durkon not being willing to help Roy despite the fact he clearly needed help. Which means that i Durkula ever asks Durkon for an answer, Durkon could respond by providing a response in a way that should show the link between the two, Durkon being able to see it, but Durkula would miss it. If he made Durkula keep guessing at the intended meaning, he would be bound to trip up sooner or later
    Last edited by theinsulabot; 2014-10-07 at 09:35 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by theinsulabot;
    so before roland shows up and six guns us all, i would just like to say.....

six guns is not actually a verb.
    Quote Originally Posted by Roland St. Jude;
    Sheriff: Six-gunned!
    all night guard of the fan club