New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 33 of 51 FirstFirst ... 8232425262728293031323334353637383940414243 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #961
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: The Necromancer's Pact VIII: The Rising Tide

Callos

"I have my own very good reasons for having my arm wrapped. I...hurt it during one of the little hops around the world, left quite a mess too until Trinark patched me up." He replied a bit off-hand to Katrin as his eyes shifted from the gnome, to the thief, and then finally to the newcomer who had spoken.

Hmm...looks elven...and human...Actually if I didn't know better I'd say he has some 'Elthan' in him. Which would make him...

"One born from two different races either by love or violence shouldn't be so...liberal with their tongue considering how often ill feelings are directed towards their mixed heritage, half-elf. And if you've traveled any distance you'd know the 'gnome's' name is Fizahn. It may have been awhile but I'm fairly certain that's how he wants to be addressed." Callos said pointedly, a bit surprised by how...rude the man was being. Did one interrupt a re-meeting of friends to insult one of them where he came from? What sort of ill-mannered elven place did this guy come from, cause it certainly wasn't a human place. His attention was abruptly diverted however when he looked over the group once more and noticed people missing.

"...We've lost more, haven't we?...It'd probably be best to leave Sheyra in the dark about these disappearances. Poor girl has been through enough already.." He muttered softly, primarily to himself with a sad worn-out expression on his face.
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

2. - Top - End - #962
    Barbarian in the Playground

Fizahn:

Fizahn shrugs at Callos's comment about him. "Well, Dame calls me Fizzy. We're such great friends already. I'm not so sure about being a horrible mixture of flesh and hideousness, but I am a sneaky mixture of flesh and handsomeness. Why? Are flesh and hideousness supposed to happen in the Underdark? I don't know so much about that, but I do know that some stalactites, or stalagmites, whichever, grab you and have really big mouths with sharp teeth. I was all ready to go for a nice cool swim when it grabbed me too. I tell you, you would not believe how refreshing that water looked. So, after I got away from the killer stalactites, I started looking for you guys and got lost in hell. And you should have been there for the welcome I got when I did meet back up! Dame shot me," Fizahn says cheerfully indicating Damian. "and that one wanted to cut off my head." He finishes equally cheerfully and pointing at Grynde. Need to steal something of his some day. When he least expects it. Someone like him is probably too paranoid to least expect it though. Callos hasn't "met" Anika yet, has he? "Oh, and this is Anika. Really nice girl, too. Feels like you've met her before, doesn't it? What's the point of changing your name if you're still going to talk like you were you? I should probably phrase that differently; it's confusing. Later, once I figure out how I should phrase it. Um, is she unpossessed by Sethra yet? Is that what you mean by been through enough?" A distinct touch of nervousness and fear entered Fizahn's voice once he heard about Sherya.
    Last edited by Erikkin; 2007-08-24 at 09:09 PM.
    Fizahn
    Erikkin

Fizahn avatar by Koji.

3. - Top - End - #963
    Ettin in the Playground

Default The Necromancer's Pact VIII: The Rising Tide

Callos

"Ah, so you escaped then. I'm glad for you, I hear aboleths are rather persistent monsters. Though I'll admit you got a worse reception then when Elthan found me and we found the others, got shot and threatened. Impressive even for you Fizahn. And a pleasure Anika...perhaps you can tell me what happened to the others?" Callos replied with a chuckle. That was Fizahn alright, he'd have to make sure to take the gnome aside and to slip him a ring to make sure that Fizahn stayed Fizahn though. The same with the others once he made sure that they were themselves.

When Fizahn asked about Sheyra though he sighed and gave a shake of his head. "No...Sethra still possesses her from my knowledge but now its only a matter of time until we erase him from her body. And what I meant is...do you think Sheyra would want to hear that her friends died while trying to expel her mortal enemy from her? No, it'd break her heart and thats something we want to avoid, remember?"
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

4. - Top - End - #964
    Orc in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Grynde

He glares darkly at Callos. Leave my heritage alone, human he mutters not threateningly. If by 'ill feelings' you're talking about how your kind treat people like me, then yeah, I know what you're talking about. Just because you're purely a human, you don't get to tell me what to do. he spits this sentence out quickly and quietly, his face getting flushed with anger as he goes. When he finishes speaking, he moves towards the back of the cluster of people without waiting for a reply.
    Last edited by Matticus; 2007-08-24 at 08:42 PM.

5. - Top - End - #965

Aeroz

Letting the nausea from the teleportation pass, Aeroz surveys the remaining group members and some of the new ones. "I hate doing that..." he mutters.

Upon seeing Fizhan he freezes though. "What the hell happened to you? You got left behind in that gods-damned lightless cavern"
    The Gradual decline in sanity of a Fedora developer

Spoiler
    Show
    Trog's Rendition of me, complete with a shirt reminding me who I am!

Quote Originally Posted by AngelSword
    Oh, Fro...You silly, hairy, man.
    JackMann's Moustache; you shall be dearly missed. You're tying angels to railroad tracks now...

6. - Top - End - #966

Fizahn:

Fizahn mocks shock at Aeroz's statement. "Well so did you! Guess we both made it out, huh?" Fizahn looks at Grynde as he gripes at Callos. "You're making a real great first impression, you smooth talker. I can just tell that the whole of Immilmar is going to love you." Fizahn frowns at Callos. His voice is completely serious. "It's hard for aboleths to catch you when you're being passed from killer stalactite to killer stalactite in some sort of 'gnome snack relay race.'... Not that I know what an Aboleth is. If we're going to take care of Sethra, we'd better do a damn better job than we did when he had Linda. Keep in mind that none of you are obligated to help us. This is something I have to do and anyone who wants to come can." The serious expression lasts a little longer before Fizahn suppresses a giggle and grins at Callos. "Do you think- hehe- that Sethra might- haha- get some sort of pleasure out of possessing a girl? Hahaha. That just strikes me as kind of funny."
    Last edited by Erikkin; 2007-08-24 at 11:28 PM.
    Fizahn
    Erikkin

Fizahn avatar by Koji.

7. - Top - End - #967
    Ettin in the Playground

Callos

"You think of humans as something to be detested and are touchy on the subject of your heritage where there is no insult. Truly a fool's wisdom but he looks young. Maybe he'll learn." Callos hissed out in draconic with an exasperated sigh. What was with people who just met him being rude? It had happened ever since he had changed back from a drider, though at least those lot had good reason to be suspicious of strangers. The necromancer's arm throbbed and his good hand instinctfully went to it as his eyes followed the half-elf to the back of the group before lowering to Fizahn.

"This isn't voluntary for me anymore. The moment he took Sheyra's body I was given to ending him in every sense of the word, and believe me...we'll do better this time." He replied with a confident look in his eyes until he heard the joke and giggle that Fizahn had made. It didn't take a great people person to tell what a mistake it had been as his eyes narrowed and went hard, much like his expression when he had casually lightening bolted the wolf/were-wolf a good ways back. Fingers tightened around the shadowstuff wrapping and whatever was beneath the cloak creaked from the pressure of his grip. When he spoke his voice didn't hold any mirth in them and was simply...cold and angry. "Fizahn...I consider you a fine traveling companion and a friend...but if you ever joke about what Sethra did to Sheyra again, I will hurt you. I expected you to be more sensitive on this matter, I really did."

Spoiler
    Show
    n.n; Sheyra is a bit of touchy subjext with Callos. Sorry for the aggressive attitude Errikin, you've been getting it a lot lately and I don't want to add to it.

8. - Top - End - #968

Damian

Damian initially hangs back while the newcomers talk with their former companions, his arms folded, studying the newcomers with a cold eye. Callos. Mage, if memory serves, from what Lissa had said.

Grynde's harsh response towards Callos doesn't surprise him, but he keeps his eyes trained on him during the exchange. Like it or not, Grynde reflected on him right now, and the testy half-elf was already likely not making a good impression.

When Callos sharply criticizes Fizahn, however, Damian speaks up for the first time, clearing his throat loudly after Callos finishes speaking. "Before there are any more hurt feelings and this turns into a brawl, perhaps we should do what we came here to do. We aren't making a good impression on our hosts," and with this, he glances pointedly at Grynde, "and from what I understand, you do need them to believe that you are being truthful."

(OOC: Erikkin, you can probably assume that Damian healed Fizahn out of insistence, not that that 1 hp of damage is really going to be a big deal. It's a waste if he doesn't.)
    Last edited by barawn; 2007-08-24 at 10:34 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

9. - Top - End - #969

Fizahn:

Fizahn immediately stops laughing. His voice is once more completely serious and a bit sheepish. "You're completely right Callos. I didn't think before I said that. It is completely in bad taste. When we do rescue her from Sethra, I believe she will not remember being possessed by him. Although, I think she deserves to know everyone who sacrificed themselves for her, and that we make sure they not be forgotten." Fizahn's frown deepens and a tear can be seen in his eye before he brushes it away. "Thokk twice. Ssathiya. Graevic. Taern. Djital. Lumpy. Yix. Linda. Sedryn. Darius. Hajih. Elthan..." Wait. Was that the clone or the original? Hell, I don't know. Fizahn retreats from the horrors in his head to the real world. He nods at Damian's words. "True. We do need to tell someone important, and quickly. They will believe us. Either that or perish. If it were my choice, I know which I'd choose."
    Last edited by Erikkin; 2007-08-25 at 12:00 PM.
    Fizahn
    Erikkin

Fizahn avatar by Koji.

10. - Top - End - #970
    Ettin in the Playground

Callos

"You needn't worry stranger, Fizahn and all my former companions know that I wouldn't seriously harm him...though a couple would agree Fizahn needs a good smack know and then." Callos said offhand as he kept on looking at the gnome and gave a small smile when he admitted the bad taste of his joke and reached down to give him a pat on the shoulder. "We're all given to impulsiveness every now and then, don't worry about it too much...and perhaps your right about telling what happened to our other companions as well. In any case they must listen to us, if we don't convince the Iron Lord then Trinark might be in trouble but I'll explain that later in private."

Looking over the other assembled people though his eyes sought out the ones he knew and paused on each one for a moment and longer on others.

11. - Top - End - #971

Tiriel

Tiriel doesn't quite follow Fizahn's explanation. She'd forgotten how much gnomes like to talk, and since he seemed fine with whatever had happened then she wasn't going to worry about it. [hr]
    When the three cloaked figures turn out to be Callos, Aeroz, and Elthan, Tiriel feels that an unrealized weight had been lifted. Good, they were okay after all. But something was still wrong. There should have been one more. And Callos had finally mentioned something that had her worried again.
    "Wait. Where's Trinark? What do you mean he'll be in trouble?!?"
    Player Registry link
    Characters:
    ____Tiriel
    {Board Dice Roller} [Roll=name]#d+#[/roll]

12. - Top - End - #972

Aeroz

"Trinark was...detained by an old...acquaintance of mine. Needless to say we should double our efforts to reach the Iron Lord if we want to see him again." Aeroz mimics a slight cough.

"Like Callos said, its a long story..."

Spoiler
    Show

JackMann's Moustache; you shall be dearly missed. You're tying angels to railroad tracks now...

13. - Top - End - #973
    Bugbear in the Playground

Elthan

Elthan remains silent for the first stage of conversation, doing little more than waving his hand in greeting to them, just a bit concerned they might drop everything and accuse him of murder again (and rightfully so) in front of their host. He relaxes as the conversation avoids him, but does begin to blink curiously at Grynde as he slides to the back, looking aside to Callos and confirming, "He is more than a bit touchy on the matter. I hope that it doesn't mean anything for me."

Truthfully, he did share just a bit of Grynde's feelings, but knew that such feelings were highly misplaced and often unwarranted. All of the humans he had traveled with, a large portion of the group, had not been unkind to him without due cause. Of course, perhaps it had something to do with his soft disposition? Grynde's display of communication skills so far did not make him seem the type who would draw many friends easily.

"It is indeed a long story Tiriel, one which would be best told once we do convince to Iron Lord to assist us."
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by erikun View Post
    Aww, a griffin! Cute!
    Quote Originally Posted by Collin152 View Post
    Heyheyheyheyheyhey.
    If griffin-hugs are going around, I want in on them!
    Avery: What are you, some kind of grammar nazi?
    Millie: Yep. I've just invaded Grammar Czechoslovakia and duped Grammar Neville Chamberlain, and now it's off to Grammar Poland and Grammar World Conquest!!
    Owner of adorable Wayriltar

14. - Top - End - #974

Adalmar

His face lights up with a smile when he sees the group reunited... but it tightens when he spots Elthan. He has an unvoluntary glance towards Lissa.
    "Even gods must learn to control their tempers, lest they set a bad example."
    The Malazan Book of the Fallen, Steven Erikson

15. - Top - End - #975
    Orc in the Playground

Faluil

Faluil stays silent as the group walks into and through the city. He observes the three newcomers as they talk to his new comrades.

More old friends. Wonder if everyone who they think is dead is actually dead.

The presence of another half-human disturbed him slightly, though. If the one that they had with them was so volatile, what would the new one be like?

"True heroism is remarkably sober, very undramatic. It is not the urge to surpass all others at whatever cost, but the urge to serve others at whatever cost." -Arthur Ashe

Villainous Monsters, providing a list of worthy opponents for use in any OGL game: monsters with PC levels

16. - Top - End - #976

Goblin

Retay, human barbarian

At first, Retay hangs back, trying to look insignificant (which is difficult when you're 6'5" tall, rather broad, and carrying a huge axe on your back). But eventually, he seems to come to a decision.

The barbarian walked up to the newcomers and said, "Well met... Callos, Elthan, and Aeroz, was it? I've heard a fair bit about you three from the short ones." He indicates Lissa and Achkby. Then without much warning, he says, "I understand... that you three know something about that necromancer that's allied with the Army of Darkness."

He glanced around, making sure none of the locals were listening - this news deserved to reach the right ears first - and whispers, "I'd be surprised if one of the others hasn't mentioned this yet, but we came upon a Rashemi guard outpost. Empty. Found the guards' bodies inside, gnawed upon. Then a few hundred undead abominations came upon us. We lost two good men there. That's why I ask.

"Oh - and I'd swear the planes are in on us. That one,"
    he points to Khazrael, "is, I understand, part-fiend. And I've seen at least two of the others sprout white wings."
    Last edited by Naleh; 2007-08-26 at 03:56 PM. Reason: forgot to reduce the speech size on the last paragraph

17. - Top - End - #977

Khazrael

Khazrael picks up Retay's comment and abruptly storms over to him.

"Hey! Keep it down! These barbarians already can't stand me. If they hear you talking like that, they might just decide I'm a liability, eh? I don't know how you feel about it, but most people don't like the idea of having someone like me around."

18. - Top - End - #978
    Ogre in the Playground

Anika

"Don't get me wrong, Khazrael, but they'll like you even less if you keep calling them barbarians. We shouldn't be fighting among ourselves in any case--didn't we come here for an audience with the Iron Lord?"
    Last edited by blackfox; 2007-08-26 at 08:58 AM.
    The Feud continues!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorbash Kazdar View Post
    - Feud, the: The 'secret' plot to do something to BlackFox for some reason no one seems to really recall. Accusations of a government cover-up concerning the Feud remain unsubstantiated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoseki View Post
    Hoseki looks between Blackfox and El Jaspero. "...I think the Elemental Plane of Fire has frozen over."

19. - Top - End - #979

Tiriel

"Enough! Anika's right, we," she indicates herself, anika, callos, elthan, aeroz, fizahn, khazreal, adalmar, lissa, achkby and lissa, "need to speak with the Iron Lord. As far as I'm concerned you're welcome to come along but please don't try to explain things that you may not completely understand or did not witness. Hopefully it'll lead to less confusion that way."
    Tiriel takes a deep breath hoping that what she said simplifies things a little.

ooc: I don't think I forgot anyone... if I did please point it out so I can fix it!
    Player Registry link
    Characters:
    ____Tiriel

20. - Top - End - #980

Damian

At Tiriel's comment, Damian, who had been standing by after his interjection before, speaks up again. "Tiriel - if I may make a suggestion - I think one of you should speak to the Iron Lord. One of the problems that we're having is that everyone's too headstrong - everyone wants to contribute, and everyone has been. Sometimes that's a good thing. In this case, it's not. If you want to convince a ruler that what you're saying is true, you need to present a unified front - One person explains. If any questions are asked that that one person doesn't know, then the companions can fill in details."

He sweeps his arm around, indicating all of Immilmar. "Look around you - think about what we've seen. This is an ordered society. If you present them with order, they'll understand."

"Tryntha can probably facilitate the introduction and any proprieties, but I think all of you should decide which one of you should present the information. I don't think this is going to be nearly as obvious as any of you think. I've dealt with leaders before. They don't like change, and they'll look for any evidence to believe exactly the opposite of what you say."

"And once that one person is decided, the rest should really just, to be frank, shut up."
    Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #981

Elthan

Though at first ready to interject, Elthan listens with patience as Damian explains his request. With a short look around to the others, he gives a nod of agreement to Damian. "He... Does have a point. Additional speakers would only detract from the main point. That being said though, it should either be Callos, Aeroz, or I who speaks to the Iron Lord. If we want to see Trinark again, we need to convince them to ally with Hondoleth, and unfortunately we know a bit more about that at the moment than rest of the group."
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by erikun View Post
    Aww, a griffin! Cute!
    Quote Originally Posted by Collin152 View Post
    Heyheyheyheyheyhey.
    If griffin-hugs are going around, I want in on them!
    Avery: What are you, some kind of grammar nazi?
    Millie: Yep. I've just invaded Grammar Czechoslovakia and duped Grammar Neville Chamberlain, and now it's off to Grammar Poland and Grammar World Conquest!!
    Owner of adorable Wayriltar

22. - Top - End - #982

Fizahn:

Fizahn seems to quiet down some as the meeting wears on. He seems sort of unhappy that warning the Iron Lord hasn't already been taken care of. He nods however as one spokesperson is suggested. "A good plan. We only need one spokesperson, and I suppose that it should be one of you three, given your new situation... and Trinark's imminent danger? I suggest Aeroz. No offense Callos, but you might piss them off as much as I would." Offense meant to you of course, Elthan. Fizahn makes sure all his weapons are sheathed and starts walking in whatever direction he assumes the Iron Lord's castle to be.
    Fizahn
    Erikkin

Fizahn avatar by Koji.

23. - Top - End - #983

Aeroz

"Well, thats not putting any pressure on me" Aeroz state sarcastically at Fizhan's remark. "However, If it'll help get Trinark back, I'll do it. Callos, you may also want to explain the 'gift' that my old friend Prozen gave us"

Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #984

Tiriel

Tiriel nods in agreement with Damian. "This is true, but I still think that providing other... whitenesses will strengthen our cause. I guess we'll all be called on to give 'our versions' if there's any doubt."
    She crosses her arms and looks at Elthan with a scowl. "But there's no way you're going to represent us after what you did. Callos and Aeroz are both competent, I'll happy with whomever the group decides.
    "What about Prozen and a gift now?"

ooc: I didn't mention it before but Tiriel would have reactivated her "glamor" to hide her wings after the battle.
    Last edited by kuja.girl; 2007-08-26 at 07:48 PM.
    Player Registry link
    Characters:
    ____Tiriel

25. - Top - End - #985

Fizahn:

Fizahn quickly realizes that he has no idea where he's going. He stops and turns back to the group. "Any of you know where we're supposed to be going? Yeah, no pressure Aeroz. I kinda pictured it with Aeroz as the main spokesperson and all of us there nodding agreement and helping Aeroz with difficult questions. And, Callos is competent. Very competent. Extremely competent; however, he has a tendency to be blunt, condescending, and un-flowery. What we need is flowery noble speech. I trust Aeroz knows how to do it better than the other two." Fizahn silently walks over to the closest Imilmar peasant. His hand quickly dips into the man's purse before he taps him on the side. "Excuse me. Yeah, down here. Thank you. Would you perhaps be able to tell us how we'd be able to get an audience with the Iron Lord. It's a matter of utmost urgency."

Spoiler
    Show
    Sleight of Hand - (1d20+11)[13]
    Edit: Yeah, I probably just pissed some people off. Stupid two.
    Last edited by Erikkin; 2007-08-27 at 06:05 AM.
    Fizahn
    Erikkin

Fizahn avatar by Koji.

26. - Top - End - #986
    Ettin in the Playground

Default -The Necromancer's Pact VIII: The Rising Tide

Callos

"No offense taken. I'm not a people person and I'm at least aware of that fact. In any case we really don't have time to stand here and talk to each other, we should do what we came here for in the first place so wee can speak of equally important matters in private." Callos said loftily, and pointedly avoiding the topic of this gift with a suspicious look to all those who were around them, and not just the guards and couriers either.

27. - Top - End - #987

Fizahn looks around for a commoner, but finds no one that would fit that description. Every Rashemi nearby is a heavily armed warrior. Some have badges signifying one berserker lodge or another. The Rashemi have been watching your group's reunion with interest from a discreet distance. Although it is night, the entire castle appears to be on alert.

Aeroz, Callos and Elthan find that the scroll they were carrying is missing. Their weapons and other items, however, have been left untouched. In fact, no one has been disarmed or otherwise restricted in any way. The three men have no way of knowing how long they were left lying on the cobblestones after their teleportation courtesy of the circle mages of Hlondeth. It would appear that they were searched, but nothing other than the scroll has been taken.

As some of you begin to wonder aloud about the Iron Lord, the Rashemi captain appears and beckons your group towards a large archway.

An enormous keep towers above the archway. This keep is the highest structure within the entire citadel, which itself is the highest part of the city of Immilmar. No doubt the Iron Lord resides inside. Perhaps he has decided to grant you an audience in the middle of the night. An unusual violation of the usual Rashemi protocol, Tryntha notes.

Your stomachs growl, reminding you that you have not had dinner yet ...
    Last edited by Dr._Bob; 2007-08-27 at 01:29 PM.

28. - Top - End - #988

PirateCaptain

Tanner Gondsman

A sense of joy is felt deep within Tanner's heart when he sees Immilmar. It takes his resolve to not take flight and make as swift of an entrance as possible. However, he did vow to himself that he would do all he could to see this through, so he remains with the group.

Upon meeting the trio of companions of the other group, Tanner stands an awaits an introduction. None other than the names of the three is given. It seems like the rest of us are not needed here from how this group of adventurers is carrying on. I will accompany them inside and give my account when asked by the Iron Lord, but I may be needed here to repel the menace approaching, Tanner thinks to himself. And I thought Grynde was rude. Here we had helped them, lost several of our number, while those of their group remain in tact. Not even a thank you. One thing is for sure, I seek to enlist the help of Damian - although uncharactistic, he is a true leader. His skills will be needed in the days to come.

Tanner will remain quiet until addressed, but follows along with the others.
    Last edited by Darius; 2007-08-27 at 01:37 PM.
    Characters:
    Spoiler
    Show

Keishara Embermist in A World Bound Together
    Bree Yark in Ages Past
    Jax in Graettin's Wake
    Dweomer
    Grimm Bloodaxe
    Bree Yark in Barrowmaze Grp 2
    Stelios
    Symballine
    Dra'ziw
    Dirge Darksong
    Justin Tyme

29. - Top - End - #989
    Ogre in the Playground

Anika

Anika, as well, follows along quietly. She looks around in feigned interest, taking in everything as she walks through the halls, noting not only the way back, but side passages and 'landmarks' such as tapestries and furniture, or anything else that might pose an obstacle or cover a secret door.
    The Feud continues!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorbash Kazdar View Post
    - Feud, the: The 'secret' plot to do something to BlackFox for some reason no one seems to really recall. Accusations of a government cover-up concerning the Feud remain unsubstantiated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoseki View Post
    Hoseki looks between Blackfox and El Jaspero. "...I think the Elemental Plane of Fire has frozen over."

30. - Top - End - #990

Fizahn:

Hmmm... No. No. No. No... Hell. All these people look like they can chop my head off. I am not risking that for a couple gold. Fizahn remains quiet as the party is led off, to his embarrassment, in the exact opposite direction he had originally chosen. Wow. I see it now. How could I not see it before? Maybe, I'm subconsciously trying to avoid the pleading of our case. His mind quickly changes from these thoughts however, and he voices his doubts to his comrades. "I think this is a bad idea. I'm really hungry. We need food, and this guy is probably sleeping in a heavily guarded room. Perhaps we could adjourn to the nearest pub and actually make introductions?" Fizahn bows before the party. "I'm Fizahn. I believe I told most of you my name before. These are my friends Callos and Aeroz. This is Elthan." He indicates each of them as he says this and there is a considerable pause between Aeroz's name and Elthan's introduction. "Callos, Aeroz... Elthan, these are Dame," He points at Damien. "Half-elf, half- violent," Grynde is indicated. "Blasty ghoul killer," He motions toward Tryntha. "Brother Flies-a-lot," He gives a gesture to Tanner. The guy with big ears and an equally giant sword." He points at Faluil. "And Mrs. Almost-get-eaten-with-Achkby-and-Lissa." A brief gesticulation towards Desmona. "I believe I mentioned the beautiful and talented Anika already. You'll find her to be very familiar. Almost as if you've known her for a while."
    Fizahn
    Erikkin

Fizahn avatar by Koji.