New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. - Top - End - #31

Default Re: Are Multiclass Power Feats necessary?

Quote Originally Posted by Burley View Post
    I've been talking to some of my players who are new to D&D, and tabletop gaming, in general. One brought up the point that, seeing as how feats need to be carefully rationed to keep up with the monster-to-character power curve, taking a Multiclass feat is a great idea (for the power and skill training combo), but the Power Swap feats are foot-shooting.

So, I know and you know that there are some amazing combos to be had, but if my player(s) don't even think about combos, is there harm in allowing them to swap powers without feats?

I mean, generally, it wouldn't change action economy, right?

With the caveat that my players don't know enough to min-max or power game: What problem would I be facing if I did away with Power Swap feats, and what restrictions should I consider?
    I think it's not important issues.
    veefnos caanff not bother you too much.

2. - Top - End - #32
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Are Multiclass Power Feats necessary?

Quote Originally Posted by brendschot View Post
    I think it's not important issues.
    veefnos caanff not bother you too much.
    ...Come again?
    Quote Originally Posted by Grod_The_Giant View Post
    We should try to make that a thing; I think it might help civility. Hey, GitP, let's try to make this a thing: when you're arguing optimization strategies, RAW-logic, and similar such things that you'd never actually use in a game, tag your post [THEORETICAL] and/or use green text