New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Pixie in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

Default In regards to Sneak Attacks

I'm playing a Spellthief adapted for Pathfinder with a DM who allows certain 3.5 adaptations. I am modeling him as a ranged assassin. I have a questions in regards to sneak attacks.

1. Are there any feats/spells/enchantments that increase sneak attack damage. I already found deadly precision to enchant my bow, but I'm looking if I can take that higher. I have access to both the cleric spell list and druid spell list as well as most arcane spells so the limitations on what I can use are few.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Barbarian in the Playground

Griffon

Default Re: In regards to Sneak Attacks

I'll post an obligatory link to the Craven feat.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Titan in the Playground

There's the Rogue's Vest and the Deadly Precision weapon enhancement (both from Magic Item Compendium). They give bonuses to damage.

If you can spare two feats for it, Martial Study/Martial Stance from Tome of Battle can give you Assassin's Stance, for +2d6 to sneak.

Shadow Trickster (also a feat from ToB) gives you a bonus to damage whenever you're sneaking, skirmishing, or even just flanking an enemy (making it applicable to many creatures that would ordinarily be immune).

Indigo Strike (feat from Magic of Incarnum) lets you add 2x essentia invested to all sneak damage.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Dwarf in the Playground

There is a web enhancement of Cityscape that has an "Assassinating" weapon enhancement. I can't seem to find it since wizards changed their forums.
    Pointy-eared and proud.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Titan in the Playground

It's linked through their archive page - here's the direct link: http://archive.wizards.com/default.a...d/we/20070314a

6. - Top - End - #6
    Troll in the Playground

Flumph

Quote Originally Posted by Eonir View Post
    There is a web enhancement of Cityscape that has an "Assassinating" weapon enhancement. I can't seem to find it since wizards changed their forums.
    If you're having trouble accessing web enhancements from the WotC site try replacing the 'www' with 'archive' in whatever URL you have.
    Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.- Benjamin Franklin

I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. -Evelyn Beatrice Hall