New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Pixie in the Playground

Planetar

Default Premade urban steampunk settings

Hi playgrounders, I'm currently in the beginning stages of writing out a Victorian era Steampunk setting for Mutants and Masterminds, based around a single city that's a combination of various interesting parts of Venice, London, Rome and Paris. It occured to me when I realized what a massive amount of work this is going to be for something I may end up not having players for, that perhaps someone else had already published something along these lines.

Anyone know of anything like this? I can do a fair amount of conversion work if it's for a different system, Ideally things with an overview map and adventure hooks would be helpful. As long as it has a nice anachronistic feel to it, although please don't suggest Iron Kingdoms, it's a lot grittier than what I'm looking to do, plus I already have all the source books for it

2. - Top - End - #2
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Premade urban steampunk settings

For pure Victoriana, The Kerberos Club will do you well.
    It's only a little bit steampunk however, and mostly sticks to a pseudo-historical London.
    But, it does have a lot of nifty, useful background information about the times.
    For more information about the Victorian age, try the Victorian Web (recommended and used as a source by The Kerberos Club)

3. - Top - End - #3
    Pixie in the Playground

Planetar

Default Re: Premade urban steampunk settings

Ooh! That's a handy website, thank you very much :D