New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ogre in the Playground

Default A touch of badness!

Hidden amongst the dark forgotten under ground cellars, caves and bunkers of the nexus, lay dormant decrepit gothic monolithic archways. Thirsty wanting demons carved into their ancient cold blank stone.
    For the price of blood these archways flair to life in brilliant flames creating a portal to the most sinister shady demonic bar.

But until one knows their purpose and how to use them, it must be found the old fashion way, by the Maps.

- - - the MAP - - -

The destination leads to an ancient unmarked massive cemetery, one the forest has tried to reclaim and hide from time.

Those that can read the map and navigate a locked gate, if they manage not to disturb the dead, will be led to a large elaborate open crypt. Inside a stairwell sits in the middle of the floor leading deep underground to a solid steal door.
    Behind that door is the grand forbidden .....

The Excelsior.
    Open for business and hiring!

Spoiler: Location tags, IMPORTANT. Please read
    Show

Spoiler: Cemetery
    Show
    The cemetery

The ancient towering trees around it cause an eerie ever-night shadow, hiding it from the suns ray of light. Vines and moss threaten to consume the many large old monolithic headstones. A strong, tall and still sturdy cast iron and grey stone fence protects the graves, running along the outside perimeter.
    Gothic gargoyles sit atop the stone pillars that lie between the viscous spiked iron bars, watching any who would trespass.

An entrance gate can be seen next to a small abandoned wooden shack of a toll booth.

If directed by map, it indicates the prize is further within.

Spoiler: The Bar
    Show
    The bar

Aiming not to discriminate against anyone's tastes or alternate needs, they proudly boast the largest range of legal and illegal drinks imaginable. Ollie the expert barista is always inventing new drinks that will tantalise your senses and leave you breathless, wanting more. With his amazing and unimaginable creative mixes he is bound to find something to satiate your desires.
    Spoiler: Detailed description
    Show
    The room behind the steel door is far from what would be expected, a warm dazzling light reflects of lavish fancy and quite expensive looking surfaces and objects of art and other luxurious decor.
    The harmonic hum and melody of a sophisticated and skilled piece of music resonates around the room, originating from timely violin strings.
    There are 'people' scattered everywhere throughout the large establishment, chatting away in groups or pairs, drinking a varying array of fancy colored concoctions from fine glassware.
    It was some sort of high class pub. A bar could be seen along a far wall, the room had multiple doors and walkways leading to and fro.
    All the patrons seem caught up in their own worlds.

Spoiler: Black Market
    Show
    The black black market.

We buy and sell.
    If it's wrong you can get it here.
    The black market is so much a specific market area as merchants are setup in every connecting hallway and corridor.

Spoiler: The Slaver's Den
    Show
    Slavers Den

More specific then the black market, but less uptight in social etiquette and appearance then the bar.
    The slavers den is more like an opium den cross slave market.
    Often frequented and comprised by the more ragged and rough-around-the-edges patrons of the excelsior.
    'Be careful you don't end up on the wrong side of the chains'
    Spoiler: Detail description
    Show
    The thick smell of hobbit weed and opium hung in the dimly lit room, a haze of smoke filled the air. Thugs in ragged clothing sat in small circles on old cushions and small stools, they gambled, argued, told stories, traded and swapped while around them and restrained to the outer walls, slaves wearing barely the essentials were, if not serving, restrained and bound.
    Amongst the unruly, viscous and loud tongues of the intoxicated low life's the whimpering of fear and despair hummed in hopeless plea's.

The room was wide enough for two carriages and the length even longer, disappearing into the darkness. The stone walls curved up to meet making a low arched roof. Strong sturdy wooden pillars ran down the centre of the room.

Spoiler: Azreil
    Show
    Anyone with a searching gaze in their eyes would soon be met by Azreil. A voluptuous fierce woman with unruly red hair and cold steely tantalising blue eyes. Armoured in leathers and a tattered breastplate, her lips curl into a teasingly playful smile as she greets newcomers. She is very sensual and always subtly flirting, every word and action filled with erotic hints as she joyfully toys with every being she meets.

Close behind her always stands a large bare chested bald man, his dark skin littered with scar tissue.
    He wears baggy worn tan trousers and a wide unnerving gaped tooth grin.

Spoiler: The Battle Pit
    Show

The Battle Pit

The main attraction.
    A place to sort disputes, gamble or pit your slaves against others. All in the attempt and pursuit of gaining wealth and fame.

Last edited by Holy-hunter; 2015-02-09 at 12:52 PM.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: A touch of badness!

Cemetery

Sophia arrives, her gear now equipped.
    Alright, I doubt this will end up without combat, so it'd be best to be prepared just in case. I can take point.
    She informs.
    "Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Spoiler: Quotes from Friends <3
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by SliiArhem
    Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.

Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? Try joining our Discord server!

3. - Top - End - #3
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Arkhosia View Post
    Cemetery

Sophia arrives, her gear now equipped.
    Alright, I doubt this will end up without combat, so it'd be best to be prepared just in case. I can take point.
    She informs.
    Cemetery

"No." Naku disagrees, shaking her head. "This is what I do. This was my life. I'll take point."

In the time that Sophia had taken to get her gear, Naku had gotten her own gear. She's now dressed in a full set of very well crafted leather armor with some plates sewn on covering the more vital areas. The armor does have a bit of a scent to it, and to anyone with the smell to tell that it's there, it's definitely not cow-hide.
    The armor, though well maintained, definitely has seen her through many scrapes, as it has more than a few off colored scars on it.
    She has her katana belted on on one side, and what looks much like a PPSh on a sling over one shoulder, in a position easy and quick to reach.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by FireFox
    I didn't even know Naku, the bloodthirsty, hardened combat veteran, could get so adorable.

Shoutout to billtodamax for the The Nurse Detective Meekachu avatar.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Pixie in the Playground

DwarfFighterGirl

Seeing the others equipped for combat, Mrs McGinty roots around in the large handbag nobody remembers her carrying before, and pulls out a small kitchen knife. Staring in turn at Naku, then Sophia, and then back at her own pitiful weapon, she creases her brow in bemusement and slowly shakes her head. Placing the blade back in the bag, her hand rummages another moment, and emerges holding an ancient shotgun with rusted barrels sawed off short. With a shrug and a nod, she takes the gun in both hands, and mutters "Alright, let's do this."

5. - Top - End - #5
    Ogre in the Playground

Arlen didn't understand why everyone was armouring up, but he loved it! Watching intently as the weapons known as guns are being pulled out. Behind the excited eagerness it all brought him was a yearning to be able to join them and feel the thrill in such preparation.
    He began to long to be whole again, his smile hadn't seemed as true since they left the temple of Inari.

With a small shrug and nod towards Sophia he silently signals to let Naku be point, she is after all already dead and while he cares for them both, the thought of Sophia injured brings a cringe to his face.

"Mrs McGinty, what's the plan" he asks the old lady that he had designated the map to, leaving it to her to relay the question of 'over the fence or through the gate'.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Pixie in the Playground

DwarfFighterGirl

"I'm not much for the climbing, and that fence looks pretty high" replies Mrs McGinty. "My vote is to take the gate. Anyone have a better idea?"

7. - Top - End - #7

Sophia reluctantly moves to the center near Arlen.
    Not that she dislikes him, just she wants to take point cuz she can act quite well as a meat shield due to her regen powers, and she is swift enough to dodge any lethal attacks.
    I can get up there quickly and warn you guys if anything is directly up ahead, so you don't need to worry about ambush once you enter.
    Sophia offers.
    "Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show
    Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.

8. - Top - End - #8
    Ogre in the Playground

Arlen would have loved to climb the fence himself, he looks up at it as he thinks about how he wouldn't want to fall from the top, it's high but one shouldn't die if they did, hopefully.

His eager eyes analyse the climb he wishes 'he' was about to partake, he concludes it requires a strong upper body as there is not a lot of grip for the feet against the surprisingly smooth vertical bars or even on the pillars of stone.

As one nears the top they will notice the bars become like the stem of a rose bush with sharp downward slanting spikes, made to deter would be climbers like Sophia, another indication that they didn't want people climbing in, or out.
    With skill and a bit of luck one could avoid any serious cuts but keeping the clothing clear of snagging May prove difficult.

Arlen looks back to Sophia and gives her an assuring nod, looking around to see if anyone objects to her plan

9. - Top - End - #9

Sophia reluctantly moves to the center near Arlen.
    Not that she dislikes him, just she wants to take point cuz she can act quite well as a meat shield due to her regen powers, and she is swift enough to dodge any lethal attacks.
    I can get up there quickly and warn you guys if anything is directly up ahead, so you don't need to worry about ambush once you enter.
    Sophia offers.
    "Except," Naku says, frowning slightly. "that I'm on point. Less you guys need to be afraid of in front of you so much as to the sides and behind. And above. It would be much better for you to stick with everyone else.

Plus separating is a terrible idea."

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs McGinty View Post
    "I'm not much for the climbing, and that fence looks pretty high" replies Mrs McGinty. "My vote is to take the gate. Anyone have a better idea?"
    "You guys take the gate. Give me two minutes, until I get back, or the sounds of explosions.

Objections?"
    Naku asks in a voice that really didn't want to hear any objections.

Seeing the others equipped for combat, Mrs McGinty roots around in the large handbag nobody remembers her carrying before, and pulls out a small kitchen knife. Staring in turn at Naku, then Sophia, and then back at her own pitiful weapon, she creases her brow in bemusement and slowly shakes her head. Placing the blade back in the bag, her hand rummages another moment, and emerges holding an ancient shotgun with rusted barrels sawed off short. With a shrug and a nod, she takes the gun in both hands, and mutters "Alright, let's do this."
    "Also, please tell me you're not planning on firing that at any point? Please?" Naku asks, her voice truly worried.
    Show

I didn't even know Naku, the bloodthirsty, hardened combat veteran, could get so adorable.

10. - Top - End - #10

Cemetery

fair point. I was just thinking I could use my gear to quickly survey from up top, but i'd be the most useful accompanying the others.
    Sophia replies, nodding in agreement.
    yeah... might not be the best in a group.
    She comments.
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

11. - Top - End - #11
    Ogre in the Playground

Arlen's head follows the conversation, a confused look on his face as he tries to keep up.
    Strategy wasn't his forte, he always fell into things head first, ashamedly he wasn't even exactly sure what 'point' ment.
    Also not being familiar with guns he didn't understand why the old lady couldn't fire hers.

None the less, Naku seemed to know what she was doing and Arlen feeling helpless was drawn into her confidence.
    He gives her an affirmative nod.

12. - Top - End - #12
    Pixie in the Playground

DwarfFighterGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Mee View Post
    "Also, please tell me you're not planning on firing that at any point? Please?" Naku asks, her voice truly worried.
    Mrs McGinty chuckles at Naku's question. "Don't worry, dear. I won't use it 'less I have to. I know I'm not some kind of warrior goddess like the pair of you. I'm just a cook. Just a lowly, lowly cook."

13. - Top - End - #13

Cemetery

fair point. I was just thinking I could use my gear to quickly survey from up top, but i'd be the most useful accompanying the others.
    Sophia replies, nodding in agreement.
    yeah... might not be the best in a group.
    She comments.
    "I agree. Stick with everyone else."

Mrs McGinty chuckles at Naku's question. "Don't worry, dear. I won't use it 'less I have to. I know I'm not some kind of warrior goddess like the pair of you. I'm just a cook. Just a lowly, lowly cook."
    "I'm no warrior goddess. Things would be much different if I were. Just . . . please don't fire that gun. You would very likely badly hurt yourself and everyone around you more than the person you're aiming at. Rust and guns do not go together.

Two minutes."
    Naku reminds them, before literally vanishing by wrapping herself in a shadow.

She teleports to (unless somehow stopped) up to the top of the wall (on one of the gargoyles, assuming they're along the top), takes a look around at anything she can see, and possibly (unless it seems like a terrible idea) drops down inside.
    Last edited by Mee; 2014-10-18 at 01:14 AM.
    Show

14. - Top - End - #14
    Ogre in the Playground

((Unsure on her exact method of teleportation but as soon as Naku begins nearing or passing the gargoyles she will feel a great discomfort and disorientation in or at the end of her travel, she could conclude any teleporting or magical travel further within the perimeter would likely be more difficult and result in landing off target.))

From atop the gargoyle Naku can see the vastness of the forgotten cemetery, what once appeared as the trees of the other side are now just mother natures effort to assimilate the untouched parts back into herself. This place was massive.

Mausoleums and tombs of various sizes are littered amongst the grave stones, trees and shrubbery. There is atleast five sources of light protruding out from behind these various structures deep within the cemetery. But nothing near the entrance or the gate, all much further in .Occasionally the light flickers or shines bright to one side then another.

Naku, almost sure she could see movement in the shadows between the light sources wasn't given time to check as her footing suddenly slides out from under her with a creeky grinding sound.

((The gargoyle is awake))
    Last edited by Holy-hunter; 2014-10-18 at 02:06 AM.

15. - Top - End - #15

Quote Originally Posted by Holy-hunter View Post
    ((Unsure on her exact method of teleportation but as soon as Naku begins nearing or passing the gargoyles she will feel a great discomfort and disorientation in or at the end of her travel, she could conclude any teleporting or magical travel further within the perimeter would likely be more difficult and result in landing off target.))

From atop the gargoyle Naku can see the vastness of the forgotten cemetery, what once appeared as the trees of the other side are now just mother natures effort to assimilate the untouched parts back into herself. This place was massive.

Mausoleums and tombs of various sizes are littered amongst the grave stones, trees and shrubbery. There is atleast five sources of light protruding out from behind these various structures deep within the cemetery. But nothing near the entrance or the gate, all much further in .Occasionally the light flickers or shines bright to one side then another.

Naku, almost sure she could see movement in the shadows between the light sources wasn't given time to check as her footing suddenly slides out from under her with a creeky grinding sound.

((The gargoyle is awake))
    ((Just a variation of Shadow-Stepping. Stepping into one shadow and out another. But man does she notice.))

"Well that hurt." Naku mutters to herself, surveying the scene.

So besides the trees and mausoleums, it's just open space with graves?

"Oh. Good evening." She says to the gargoyle, conversationally, as she shifts to keep her balance. "Beautiful night, isn't it?"
    The gargoyle might not be hostile! Naku for sure would like company if she had been stuck up by herself on top of a wall for ages, maybe the gargoyle would like company too.
    Show

16. - Top - End - #16
    Ogre in the Playground

The winged gargoyle replies to Naku with a sickly smile, bearing it's rows of needle like teeth as it lets out a dry screech and lunges at her, it's fierce sharp claws aiming to dig into Naku's skin and topple her off the fences small stone platform wich they share.

17. - Top - End - #17

The winged gargoyle replies to Naku with a sickly smile, bearing it's rows of needle like teeth as it lets out a dry screech and lunges at her, it's fierce sharp claws aiming to dig into Naku's skin and topple her off the fences small stone platform wich they share.
    Naku hadn't wanted this. She had wanted to talk to the gargoyle, and maybe be cool and be pals.

Oh well. It wanted to die.

As soon as it started to move, Naku drew her katana with a speed that made it look like the katana just appeared in her hand. The katana itself was interesting. The metal itself was a matte, flat, unreflective black, but along the edge of the blade there was a dim, consistent, red glow.
    She brings it down and around with enough force - and a magically enhanced edge - to chop through most anything on its path to severing the head from the gargoyle.

The gargoyle finds, whether or not Naku's hit connects, that her armor is actually really great at dealing with puncture-related attacks, as it gives a bit, but refuses to be punctured, and then they go flying off the fence together.

((Also, for the sake of everyone getting to do stuffs, I'd think if the outside group wants to take that noise as being loud enough to come in, feel free?))
    Last edited by Mee; 2014-10-19 at 03:06 PM.
    Show

18. - Top - End - #18
    Ogre in the Playground

The horned head of the grotesque winged monster plummets to the ground. It's body freezes up in its attack position standing atop the small platform, claws out stretch against Naku's armour.

However it's death had awoken two more, from each side further down the fence line the gargoyles had come to life.
    One spread it's stony wings and flew into the sky. With it, it took a large chunk of its crumbly platform from which it was perched and dropped it from above Naku.

The other silently dives off the edge opening his wings last minute using the force to go hurtling with great speed, swooping towards the old lady on the floor. Claws reaching out, a hungry evil on his stone hide face as he plans to dig in his claws and take Mrs McGinty into the air.

19. - Top - End - #19

The horned head of the grotesque winged monster plummets to the ground. It's body freezes up in its attack position standing atop the small platform, claws out stretch against Naku's armour.

However it's death had awoken two more, from each side further down the fence line the gargoyles had come to life.
    One spread it's stony wings and flew into the sky. With it, it took a large chunk of its crumbly platform from which it was perched and dropped it from above Naku.
    Naku takes a second to separate the hand holding her from the arm it's attached to, before sheathing her katana and jumping off the fence/platform, neatly avoiding the falling debris.
    She lands lithely, rolls, and comes back in a kneeling position, SMG at her shoulder. She pauses for the barest of moments to make sure she can see the gargoyle that had dropped the rocks on her, and if she can, starts firing at it in bursts.

The bullets are also interesting. They can be visibly tracked through the air as bright red points, and explode on impact. It's not a huge explosion, but at an obscenely high rate of fire, they add up quickly.
    Last edited by Mee; 2014-10-19 at 09:18 PM.
    Show

20. - Top - End - #20

Mrs. McGinty

Sophia attacks the gargoyle from the left, drawing her blades and delivering a strong kick that fractures the rock if her hit is successful
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

21. - Top - End - #21
    Ogre in the Playground

The sky flares to life with a sudden light show of explosions against the flying gargoyle who suddenly falls like a stone to the ground.

McGinty remains safe as Sophia makes a sudden violent change to the approaching gargoyles momentum sending it sideways scattering across the floor in pain to crash into it's fallen friend who slowly raises.

In a moment they will both rise back up and be ready to continue the attack.

Arlen hopelessly stands infront of the old lady, arms aside trying to defend her as he watches on cautiously.
    Last edited by Holy-hunter; 2014-10-21 at 09:51 AM.

22. - Top - End - #22
    Pixie in the Playground

DwarfFighterGirl

Mrs McGinty stands quite still, watching calmly with a strange smile playing on her lips as the violent confrontation unfolds. She even smiles at the gargoyle which lurches towards her (and is swatted aside by Sophia), showing no apparent concern at the danger. Indeed, the only time she moves at all is to tilt her head slightly to the left just in time to avoid a flying shard of masonry which might otherwise have caught her in the eye. And all the while, cradled in her hands, there sits the crude shotgun her travelling companions have expressly forbidden her to fire, the cook's wizened index finger resting flat against its trigger guard.

((Edit: I won't be around until Sunday at the earliest; in the meantime, Mrs McGinty will neatly step out the way of any danger, but otherwise remain in her current passive state, following the rest of the group if they head into the cemetery.))
    Last edited by Mrs McGinty; 2014-10-22 at 11:31 AM.

23. - Top - End - #23

The sky flares to life with a sudden light show of explosions against the flying gargoyle who suddenly falls like a stone to the ground.

McGinty remains safe as Sophia makes a sudden violent change to the approaching gargoyles momentum sending it sideways scattering across the floor in pain to crash into it's fallen friend who slowly raises.

In a moment they will both rise back up and be ready to continue the attack.

Arlen hopelessly stands infront of the old lady, arms aside trying to defend her as he watches on cautiously.
    ((My apologies for lateness. My computer died, and I've been trying to save data.))

Well! Naku's on the inside of the fence, and the gargoyles are on the outside, harassing the group.

She could maybe shoot through the fence, but neither she nor her gun are known for superb accuracy, and hitting others would be bad. In light of nothing else for it, and how she's supposed to be point anyway, and how they seem to have their business under control, Naku heads further into the graveyard, moving silently, and taking the time to slowly replace the magazine in her weapon.
    Show

24. - Top - End - #24
    Ogre in the Playground

The gargoyles glare at Sophia and with a shrill cry of pure malice they leap towards her, outstretched talons slashing.

Meanwhile Naku makes her way silently further into the graveyard.
    On her short travel there is nothing too unusual or of major note, just the odd signs of passages walked.

Naku then notices three hooded figures at a small clearing not to far ahead. Watching them from behind a large bush she can see them standing in a triangle as they softly utter an incantation, their voices a fiery hum of infernal words fighting over each other's.

Slowly a small fire begins to grow in the middle of the space between them.

25. - Top - End - #25

The gargoyles glare at Sophia and with a shrill cry of pure malice they leap towards her, outstretched talons slashing.

On her short travel there is nothing too unusual or of major note, just the odd signs of passages walked.

Naku then notices three hooded figures at a small clearing not to far ahead. Watching them from behind a large bush she can see them standing in a triangle as they softly utter an incantation, their voices a fiery hum of infernal words fighting over each other's.

((Well, as no one else has posted for a while, I'll just go ahead.))

Naku takes the briefest of moments to close her eyes, and let her focus extend. Checking with a combination of listening and blood magic to et a sense of if, you know, the casters are alive people or not. Beating hearts, flowing blood, breathing, the works.
    Hopefully she can learn this before they finish the ritual. Shouldn't take more than a few seconds.
    Show

26. - Top - End - #26
    Ogre in the Playground

((Well, as no one else has posted for a while, I'll just go ahead.))

Naku takes the briefest of moments to close her eyes, and let her focus extend. Checking with a combination of listening and blood magic to et a sense of if, you know, the casters are alive people or not. Beating hearts, flowing blood, breathing, the works.
    Hopefully she can learn this before they finish the ritual. Shouldn't take more than a few seconds.
    Very much living, human, the blood pulses through their veins fast as the hearts beat hard, due to a presence of fear and anticipation. However there are dark dead patches in their being, physical and spiritual. (Not undead, just dead)

Their focus, and the point of infusing infernal energy is a spiked silver dog collar laying in front of a freshly dead rabbit, surrounded by a copper powder pentagram.

27. - Top - End - #27

Very much living, human, the blood pulses through their veins fast as the hearts beat hard, due to a presence of fear and anticipation. However there are dark dead patches in their being, physical and spiritual. (Not undead, just dead)

Their focus, and the point of infusing infernal energy is a spiked silver dog collar laying in front of a freshly dead rabbit, surrounded by a copper powder pentagram.
    Oh good. They're scared. As the thought crosses Naku's mind, a truly not-terribly-friendly smile crossed her face, and she raised one open hand.

She crushes it into a fist, and a few things should happen:
    First and foremost is that all the blood current residing in the casters' hearts and brains should explode due to scary vampiric blood magic, quickly and, presumably, painlessly killing the casters.
    The second, and much less spectacular, should be that the rabit gets tugged out of the circle by its own blood.

Fear makes everything so much more delightful.
    Show

28. - Top - End - #28
    Ogre in the Playground

Oh good. They're scared. As the thought crosses Naku's mind, a truly not-terribly-friendly smile crossed her face, and she raised one open hand.

She crushes it into a fist, and a few things should happen:
    First and foremost is that all the blood current residing in the casters' hearts and brains should explode due to scary vampiric blood magic, quickly and, presumably, painlessly killing the casters.
    The second, and much less spectacular, should be that the rabit gets tugged out of the circle by its own blood.

Fear makes everything so much more delightful.
    Three summoner's instantly drop dead. As the rabbit is flung from the circle, the residual demonic magic forms into a wispy translucent image of a large fiery demonic hound that lunges after the dead animal only to fade out of existence outside of the surrounds of the incomplete spell.

Elsewhere in the distance loud 'whooshes' of fire accompany a sudden bright flash off light, going off like set fire crackers throughout the cemetery. There was 4 to 6 of them, probably noticeable to the rest if the group too.
    Last edited by Holy-hunter; 2014-10-30 at 02:57 AM.

29. - Top - End - #29
    Pixie in the Playground

DwarfFighterGirl

Whilst waiting for Sophia to react to the gargoyles flying in her direction, Mrs McGinty quietly removes the buckshot cartridges from her weapon, and replaces them with some anti-masonry rounds that she just happens to be carrying...

((Apologies for the long absence. Life has been intense, to say the least. I think it's calmed down now, though, and should stay that way for a bit.))

30. - Top - End - #30

Sophia darts at the one closes to harming someone and fires a grappling hook at it, likely ripping through the stone. She propels herself upwards and attempts to send the gargoyle wheeling into a hard surface and shattering it at lesst somewhat with a very strong kick and unhook.
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show