New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Pixie in the Playground

Griffon

Default Thinking of portable portals

Does any one know of a portable portal like the gate rings but are more beefed up either raw or homebrew I don't really mind I'd like to be able to use it either way from point a to b or b to a back and forth three or four times a day maybe in taking someone with me I only get one trip back and forth. I was thinking of playing a evil artificer don't know what race yet any suggestions are appreciated. I want to set up a little workshop of horror and start collecting liquid pain to use in crafting along with my pool.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Pixie in the Playground

Griffon

Default Re: Thinking of portable portals

Also a poison item ro something to cause pain but not damage I want to set up a liquid pain farm I'll be all noble about it like I'm doing this in the name of progress. Hahaha HAHaHa

3. - Top - End - #3
    Bugbear in the Playground

well, a one shot portal is this, and its a single gate.

put a portable hole into a bag of holding. this opens up a gate to the astral plane that all creatures within 10 ft are forced into and spat out on the astral plane.

DO NOT do it the other way around. because instead you get a tear in the universe and everything within 10 ft is lost forever into the void.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Pixie in the Playground

Griffon

Not at all helpful