New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 25 of 50 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #721
    Ogre in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Default Re: World of Warcraft XVII: Warlords Gone Wild

Quote Originally Posted by Draconi Redfir View Post
    Preeeeety sure that's not how it works. Two-headded ogres were made artifically by Gul'dan to create hyper-intelligent ogres. and i beleive it's een said somewhere that female ogres exist, but are just always hidden away for one reason or another.
    As ever, gameplay informs lore. The WoW developers will introduce whatever race they think will sell more copies of the next expansion, and retcon the lore to fit.

2. - Top - End - #722
    Troll in the Playground

Both Alliance and Horde get Ogre. Alliance are the right head, Horde are the left.

3DS Name: Rezzy, FC: 0104-0343-1530

Lots of bred Pokemon, complete list on my Gym Leader Page of the Giant League Wiki, PM me if you'd like to trade for one.

Fire Emblem Fates Castle Address
    05107-66614
    62592-54117

3. - Top - End - #723
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

question:
    if you have a tailor building with follower assigned can he make the 30 slot bags?
    Ponies not only make ME want to be a better person than I was before they entered my life, they make me want to HELP OTHERS be better people too.

And that is a GOOD thing by any definition.

full size avatar

4. - Top - End - #724
    Ogre in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Quote Originally Posted by otakuryoga View Post
    question:
    if you have a tailor building with follower assigned can he make the 30 slot bags?
    No, You cannot create items to upgrade your epic armor, or the Creeping Carpet, Elekk Plushie, and Hexweave Bag.

Per: http://www.wowhead.com/guides/garris...oring-emporium

5. - Top - End - #725
    Titan in the Playground

so is there any way, through a rare drop or whatever, to turn an already-recruted uncommon or rare follower into a rare/epic follower? or is it completely up to chance?
    Avy by Thormag
    Spoiler
    Show

6. - Top - End - #726
    Eldritch Horror in the Playground Moderator

so is there any way, through a rare drop or whatever, to turn an already-recruted uncommon or rare follower into a rare/epic follower? or is it completely up to chance?
    Send them on missions. A green or blue follower that hits level 100 will continue to accumulate XP, and eventually 'level' in quality to blue or purple.

There is also a one-use item from the final mission of your Garrison campaign quest chain that instantly promotes a follower to Epic.

7. - Top - End - #727
    Titan in the Playground

awsome, thanks for letting me know!
    Avy by Thormag
    Spoiler
    Show

8. - Top - End - #728
    Ogre in the Playground

Imp

Quote Originally Posted by Rezkeshdadesh View Post
    I'd say use Dancer on a green follower who has a profession you don't plan to use or have double of. That way you know what you are replacing and aren't risking losing something nice.
    I put it on Blook, if he didn't roll heroic leap or a good trait I want to keep. That way he can (mostly) counter three threats and passively boosts any mission's success chance since you will never overwrite combat experience.
    This signature is no longer incredibly out of date, but it is still irrelevant.

9. - Top - End - #729
    Ogre in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Quote Originally Posted by Icewraith View Post
    I put it on Blook, if he didn't roll heroic leap or a good trait I want to keep. That way he can (mostly) counter three threats and passively boosts any mission's success chance since you will never overwrite combat experience.
    Ooh! Dancing Blook might be better than dancing Dagg!

10. - Top - End - #730
    Barbarian in the Playground

I gave my first manual to Leeroy.
    Board-game and XCOM nerd. Furry. Handle with care.

11. - Top - End - #731
    Titan in the Playground

i really need to retrain bladehowl until he gets blacksmithing. i dunno if i'll even get a blacksmith, but his whole shtick was that he was one and is one. but for some reason he has the skinning trait wich just doesnt fit.
    Avy by Thormag
    Spoiler
    Show

12. - Top - End - #732
    Ogre in the Playground

Lizardfolk

i really need to retrain bladehowl until he gets blacksmithing. i dunno if i'll even get a blacksmith, but his whole shtick was that he was one and is one. but for some reason he has the skinning trait wich just doesnt fit.
    Am I the only person who REALLY doesn't like the look of the bandanna he wears?

13. - Top - End - #733
    Titan in the Playground

i'm indiferent about it. do find it silly that A. He's named bladehowl but uses two hammers, and B. he's made out to be this amazing blacksmith character but doesn't have a guaranteed blacksmithing trait.
    Avy by Thormag
    Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #734
    Firbolg in the Playground

Preeeeety sure that's not how it works. Two-headded ogres were made artifically by Gul'dan to create hyper-intelligent ogres. and i beleive it's een said somewhere that female ogres exist, but are just always hidden away for one reason or another.
    Or Female Ogres are just like the rest of the Ogres and it takes a Ogre to know the difference ~ works for Dwarves in other settings.

Ive just been pulled back into WoW's gravitational field after several years away and damm things have changed, half the abilities i remember having are gone or are a passive (i like having a full buff bar... and now its hard to get more than one there for most classes) The talents are terribly generic and some are down right terrible. Totems in particular are all over the place with durations and effects gone to other means. It saddens me to see the game changed this much from what it used to be, which is why i came back i had a longing to do some of the stuff i remember but its largely gone or changed so much its the same.

And now im stuck in a stupid minigame quest in Pandaria.
    Thankyou to NEOPhyte for the Techpriest Engiseer
    Spoiler
    Show

Current PC's
    Ravia Del'Karro (Magos Biologis Errant)
    Katarina (Ordo Malleus Interrogator)
    Emberly (Fire Elemental former Chef)

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_G View Post
    Just play the character you want to play. Don't feel the need to squeeze every point out of the build.
    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Killjoy View Post
    take this virtual +1.
    Peril Planet

15. - Top - End - #735
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    Or Female Ogres are just like the rest of the Ogres and it takes a Ogre to know the difference ~ works for Dwarves in other settings.
    Maybe the Ogres we've been seeing are actually all female.

Lots of bred Pokemon, complete list on my Gym Leader Page of the Giant League Wiki, PM me if you'd like to trade for one.

05107-66614
    62592-54117

16. - Top - End - #736
    Titan in the Playground

Ive just been pulled back into WoW's gravitational field after several years away and damm things have changed, half the abilities i remember having are gone or are a passive (i like having a full buff bar... and now its hard to get more than one there for most classes) The talents are terribly generic and some are down right terrible. Totems in particular are all over the place with durations and effects gone to other means. It saddens me to see the game changed this much from what it used to be, which is why i came back i had a longing to do some of the stuff i remember but its largely gone or changed so much its the same.

And now im stuck in a stupid minigame quest in Pandaria.
    i know the feeling. i still have no i dea how to play my old shaman, so i rolled up a druid and have been playing her as my main. she's actually pretty simple, rarely need more then six spells to do most everything, wich i really like.
    Avy by Thormag
    Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #737
    Troll in the Playground

i know the feeling. i still have no i dea how to play my old shaman, so i rolled up a druid and have been playing her as my main. she's actually pretty simple, rarely need more then six spells to do most everything, wich i really like.
    I think most of the spell lists got parred down in WoD. I'm able to fit everything I need on one hot bar, now, for all my toons.

05107-66614
    62592-54117

18. - Top - End - #738
    Ogre in the Playground

Lizardfolk

I think most of the spell lists got parred down in WoD. I'm able to fit everything I need on one hot bar, now, for all my toons.
    I think the spell squish has been an unalloyed good. Pet classes in particular were suffering from immense button bloat, and this brings everything into the realm of reason, so that you don't IMMEDIATELY require an advanced macro class to play your character with some semblance of competence.

19. - Top - End - #739
    Ogre in the Playground

BlackDragon

The talents are terribly generic and some are down right terrible.
    By some you mean the 45 Tier, which is really not nearly as bad as one might think as most totems outside of the Major Throughput Cooldowns are less than 3 minutes.

20. - Top - End - #740
    Titan in the Playground

incidently if anyone knows a good 8-ish button combo for an enhancement/restro shaman at level 80 then that would be helpful. macros that combine two spells into one button would be nice, i'm just not sure wich spells work together like that.
    Avy by Thormag
    Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #741
    Troll in the Playground

How much Spirit should I shoot for as a Resto Shaman? The only gear I've managed to get with Spirit so far is a Ring.

05107-66614
    62592-54117

22. - Top - End - #742
    Ogre in the Playground

How much Spirit should I shoot for as a Resto Shaman? The only gear I've managed to get with Spirit so far is a Ring.
    Only rings, trinkets,cape, etc have spirit on them. Main armor pieces don't anymore so get enough til you're comfortable with your regen.

My resto druid has around 1200 spirit and can handle most of the highmaul fights.
    Chrono Crusade avi by Ceika.

Remember: Cough, Rough, Through, Though don't rhyme, but for some forsaken reason Pony and Bolonga do...
    They say history repeats itself, so does our constant use of emojis mean we're reverting back to Egyptian hieroglyphs?
    Extended Homebrew Signature

Steam Profile

23. - Top - End - #743
    Bugbear in the Playground

In my experience: Prioritise Spirit but don't fret if you get an higher ilevel upgrade without it. The 1k spirit from Elemental Blast and good mana managment should help you not go OOM most of the time.

The stat priority I have been going for is Spirit > Mastery > Haste > Crit > Multistrike > Versatility.
    "Best na ta challenge that Delusion" - Durkon in #674

Fairy avatar made by araveugnitsuga.
    Cultist avatar made by Darwin.
    Paladin avatar made by Ceika.

I have started a fantasy webseries about a trans woman wanting to become a paladin:
    http://kirjotusvihe.deviantart.com/gallery/47065120
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...-Paladin-Story

24. - Top - End - #744
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Delusion View Post
    In my experience: Prioritise Spirit but don't fret if you get an higher ilevel upgrade without it. The 1k spirit from Elemental Blast and good mana managment should help you not go OOM most of the time.

The stat priority I have been going for is Spirit > Mastery > Haste > Crit > Multistrike > Versatility.
    Thanks, I managed to get a Spirit Trinket, so I'm at around 1000 Spirit now. I'd like to get a bit more before trying to heal LFR.

05107-66614
    62592-54117

25. - Top - End - #745
    Troll in the Playground

LFR isn't that hard luckily, if you can manage heroics you can very likely manage LFR just fine.
    I make avatars. Sometimes.
    Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #746
    Firbolg in the Playground

Whovever at Blizzard decided that Non Guild Heirloom items should be locked behind a *(^&%&$ Repwall on a Vendor from 3 Expacs ago should be take out back and beaten with a heavy object repeatedly. Not to mention "Bound to account" still means bound to the server you happened to buy them on.

No Accelerated leveling for my Monk now.

On the "account wide" topic im annoyed that all my Character's assorted mounts and pets as well as titles show up for all of them, worked hard to get some of those things for those characters and that i can just give it to a lvl 1 new char is aggravating.
    Last edited by Leon; 2015-02-01 at 12:47 PM.
    Thankyou to NEOPhyte for the Techpriest Engiseer
    Spoiler
    Show

Current PC's
    Ravia Del'Karro (Magos Biologis Errant)
    Katarina (Ordo Malleus Interrogator)
    Emberly (Fire Elemental former Chef)

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_G View Post
    Just play the character you want to play. Don't feel the need to squeeze every point out of the build.
    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Killjoy View Post
    take this virtual +1.
    Peril Planet

27. - Top - End - #747
    Ogre in the Playground

Not to mention "Bound to account" still means bound to the server you happened to buy them on.
    Incorrect. You can send them cross faction and cross realm.

Just put the realm name in the recipient line like To:<charname>-realm

Ex: Gaurdin-BoreanTundra (no spaces in the realm name)

Edit: Still can't send gold xrealm tho. It'll fail if you try =(

Edit 2: And they took out the JP hierlooms til next xpac. The ones you can get now are a pain (either darkmoon faire or argent tourny). They will be making a comeback in 6.1 with the new hierloom tab. Though I'm not entirely liking the 3 tier upgrade system.
    Last edited by Antonok; 2015-02-01 at 01:21 PM.
    Chrono Crusade avi by Ceika.

Remember: Cough, Rough, Through, Though don't rhyme, but for some forsaken reason Pony and Bolonga do...
    They say history repeats itself, so does our constant use of emojis mean we're reverting back to Egyptian hieroglyphs?
    Extended Homebrew Signature

Steam Profile

28. - Top - End - #748
    Bugbear in the Playground

So. Mythic Kargath down.

For a long time he kept switching targets of his berserk rush pivoting 180 degrees then doing his lawnmover impression on our melee. First it was for reasons we couldn't figure out, few times because someone screwed up and died. But eventually we killed him.
    "Best na ta challenge that Delusion" - Durkon in #674

Fairy avatar made by araveugnitsuga.
    Cultist avatar made by Darwin.
    Paladin avatar made by Ceika.

I have started a fantasy webseries about a trans woman wanting to become a paladin:
    http://kirjotusvihe.deviantart.com/gallery/47065120
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...-Paladin-Story

29. - Top - End - #749
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Astrella View Post
    LFR isn't that hard luckily, if you can manage heroics you can very likely manage LFR just fine.
    Of late I've found that LFR is easier than the Heroics. No-one seems to want to pay any attention to the mechancis these days.

30. - Top - End - #750
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Delusion View Post

Is it worth going for Spirit over Int? I've got a trinket that gives Spirit, but no Int.

05107-66614
    62592-54117