New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 47 of 50 FirstFirst ... 223738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,410 of 1500
  1. - Top - End - #1381
    Eldritch Horror in the Playground Moderator

Default Re: World of Warcraft XVII: Warlords Gone Wild

I seem to roll nothing but Worgen crews, or Pandaren. I wish there was a Crew Retraining module the way you can swap components.

2. - Top - End - #1382
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The Glyphstone View Post
    I seem to roll nothing but Worgen crews, or Pandaren. I wish there was a Crew Retraining module the way you can swap components.
    Why are all our crews segregated?

3DS Name: Rezzy, FC: 0104-0343-1530

Lots of bred Pokemon, complete list on my Gym Leader Page of the Giant League Wiki, PM me if you'd like to trade for one.

Fire Emblem Fates Castle Address
    05107-66614
    62592-54117

3. - Top - End - #1383
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Rezkeshdadesh View Post
    Why are all our crews segregated?
    it has to do with the voyage of the Nazferiti Queen many years ago

the ship got blown off course and ran out of rations completely
    while it was an integrated crew most(about 90%) were Worgen...I say WAS about 90%
    it was Worgen only upon finally returning to port....I'll just let you think about that

now you know why crews are segregated
    *note* the above is 100% pulled straight from my arse
    Ponies not only make ME want to be a better person than I was before they entered my life, they make me want to HELP OTHERS be better people too.

And that is a GOOD thing by any definition.

full size avatar

4. - Top - End - #1384
    Troll in the Playground

Note that you can use the mission completion orders you get from work orders at the mage tower on the ship missions too. It helps.
    I make avatars. Sometimes.
    Spoiler
    Show

5. - Top - End - #1385
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Astrella View Post
    Note that you can use the mission completion orders you get from work orders at the mage tower on the ship missions too. It helps.
    Yeah I built a mage tower just for this purpose, and use the orders when I start a 2 day mission, just to get it going faster.

I've also decided it just isn't worth getting attached to any ships. It sucks because with everything else in the garrison I've got a lot invested into it... but with the shipyard it's all about saying YOLO and doing whatever missions you can regardless of the success rate, and just replace ships when they break. The costs on equipment are too high to do anything else; and the missions take like a month to despawn naturally so you can't just wait for a mission you don't want to fade away and be replaced with something better.
    If my text is blue, I'm being sarcastic.But you already knew that, right?

6. - Top - End - #1386
    Dwarf in the Playground

There are two special murloc crewed ships worth keeping if you manage to get them.

7. - Top - End - #1387
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dorath View Post
    There are two special murloc crewed ships worth keeping if you manage to get them.
    Seriously?

As fun as that sounds, I already unsubbed.

8. - Top - End - #1388
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dorath View Post
    Are they still subject to the risk of being blown up and not being replaced?

Lots of bred Pokemon, complete list on my Gym Leader Page of the Giant League Wiki, PM me if you'd like to trade for one.

05107-66614
    62592-54117

9. - Top - End - #1389
    Ogre in the Playground

Time for Blizz's mid-xpac free week thing. I stopped playing shortly after 6.1 came out so I might check out the ships, see if its worth returning for a bit.
    Chrono Crusade avi by Ceika.

Remember: Cough, Rough, Through, Though don't rhyme, but for some forsaken reason Pony and Bolonga do...
    They say history repeats itself, so does our constant use of emojis mean we're reverting back to Egyptian hieroglyphs?
    Extended Homebrew Signature

Steam Profile

10. - Top - End - #1390
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

dont expect shipyard to be "the thing" that brings you back

where the follower missions are smooth and easy and quick the shipyard missions are not

you will get many that require a battleship...before you have access to battleships (thankfully have not seen that yet with carrier requirements)

unlike follower missions where you can often "carry" one guy to get him xp there are no 3 ship missions(that i have seen yet) to do the same here--quite the opposite in fact..i currently have a mission that requires a battleship + destroyer + transport.........but is a 2 ship mission

VERY resource intensive..do a mission/spend 1k resources to re-equip to do the next/repeat/repeat/repeat
    Ponies not only make ME want to be a better person than I was before they entered my life, they make me want to HELP OTHERS be better people too.

full size avatar

11. - Top - End - #1391
    Ogre in the Playground

I didn't figure it would be all that much to bring me back for anything but a month or 2, and that's honestly more just 2 raids and a new area I haven't done yet.

Remember: Cough, Rough, Through, Though don't rhyme, but for some forsaken reason Pony and Bolonga do...
    They say history repeats itself, so does our constant use of emojis mean we're reverting back to Egyptian hieroglyphs?

Steam Profile

12. - Top - End - #1392
    Ogre in the Playground

Imp

I ground out battleship on two alts, a couple days later they dropped the requirement for the plans to Friendly.

><
    This signature is no longer incredibly out of date, but it is still irrelevant.

13. - Top - End - #1393
    Troll in the Playground

Mrrr, so I decided to try out Disc for a bit of a change and cause I've been feeling a bit guilty towards my guild for playing Holy (even though as far as I understand I do pull my weight well), but it just feels a bit dull? Like, shield people, penance, build up evangalism stacks, there's thought in when to shield yes, but you have to heal pro-active as holy too in that regard (e.g. pre-applying renews, pre-launching cascade, etc...). So iunno, I probably should try it a bit more but the spec feels a bit one-dimensional at the time.
    Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #1394
    Halfling in the Playground

DwarfClericGuy

I've been enjoying Dreanor more than I enjoyed Cata/Pandaria, but that's really only because I got with a group of work friends that play with me (and I adore the garrison follower system, even if it becomes less interesting as everyone stops needing exp and I have all the good items I can get from it, minus some extra gold).

Took to leveling up a bunch of alts with the new heirloom system though, that's been enjoyable.

Also got my blood pumping a few weeks ago with that time rewind event for outlands, where I had to try very hard to keep everyone healed as opposed to only having a decently interesting time on some bosses. Looking forward to the LK ones for the same reason.
    Why do I keep forgetting my password? I could have sworn I put atleast an 8 for Int when I was born.

15. - Top - End - #1395
    Bugbear in the Playground

Kobold

I don't suppose they still do the scroll of resurrection, do they?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhyvurg View Post
    That's what they all say, then when you go to sleep, bam! Face full of alien wang.

16. - Top - End - #1396
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dayaz View Post
    I don't suppose they still do the scroll of resurrection, do they?
    Not sure if they are currently, but they run it from time to time. So you can always check in again in a few weeks if you aren't in any big hurry.

05107-66614
    62592-54117

17. - Top - End - #1397
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rezkeshdadesh View Post
    Not sure if they are currently, but they run it from time to time. So you can always check in again in a few weeks if you aren't in any big hurry.
    Incorrect. They permanently retired it.

Steam Profile

18. - Top - End - #1398

Kobold

Quote Originally Posted by Antonok View Post
    Dang, that sucks... I don't want to pay for a month just to see if I enjoy the game now lol...
    That's what they all say, then when you go to sleep, bam! Face full of alien wang.

19. - Top - End - #1399

Dang, that sucks... I don't want to pay for a month just to see if I enjoy the game now lol...
    Did you have any gold on your account when you quit?

You can buy wow time with gold now, and if your account is deactivated you can even choose to buy it using gold from one of your characters in the deactivated account. It's around 25k gold for a month at the moment.

Also I heard something about 7 day trials being passed out to people who had unsubbed fairly recently. Check the e-mail associated with your b.net account and see if you have anything along those lines from Blizzard there.

20. - Top - End - #1400

Kobold

Quote Originally Posted by Seerow View Post
    Did you have any gold on your account when you quit?

You can buy wow time with gold now, and if your account is deactivated you can even choose to buy it using gold from one of your characters in the deactivated account. It's around 25k gold for a month at the moment.

Also I heard something about 7 day trials being passed out to people who had unsubbed fairly recently. Check the e-mail associated with your b.net account and see if you have anything along those lines from Blizzard there.
    ...we can buy game time with in-game gold now? That is an amazing idea, and I fully support it ^^ I know I didn't have that much when I quit, but it's a pretty awesome idea nonetheless. And I'll check to see if that's active for me, since even with 7 days I would have to play in pre-WoD so I know I won't be bringing up that kind of cash lol

21. - Top - End - #1401
    Ogre in the Playground

...we can buy game time with in-game gold now? That is an amazing idea, and I fully support it ^^ I know I didn't have that much when I quit, but it's a pretty awesome idea nonetheless. And I'll check to see if that's active for me, since even with 7 days I would have to play in pre-WoD so I know I won't be bringing up that kind of cash lol
    Well there's a 10 day trial for WoD you can get if you don't have it (but have Mists), then they're offering 7 days time from a promotion of 6.2 (I linked it in a previous post). So yeah, you can get some free time from those.

Steam Profile

22. - Top - End - #1402

Kobold

Well there's a 10 day trial for WoD you can get if you don't have it (but have Mists), then they're offering 7 days time from a promotion of 6.2 (I linked it in a previous post). So yeah, you can get some free time from those.
    Well, I think I know what my comp is going to be busy doing tomorrow while I'm out :D

Just tossing a random question out there, does anyone know how busy or dead Undermine-US is? It's my main server, so if it's completely dead then life is going to suck a wee bit.

23. - Top - End - #1403
    Colossus in the Playground

With no explanation of why, I see. Not surprising.

24. - Top - End - #1404
    Ogre in the Playground

Well, I think I know what my comp is going to be busy doing tomorrow while I'm out :D

Just tossing a random question out there, does anyone know how busy or dead Undermine-US is? It's my main server, so if it's completely dead then life is going to suck a wee bit.
    Small point on this. Claim teh 7 days free time BEFORE the WoD time cause the WoD time counts as a sub and makes you ineligible for the 7 days.

Steam Profile

25. - Top - End - #1405
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

regardless of the server individually most areas are now combined into multi server shards..older content areas will still be mostly empty though

full size avatar

26. - Top - End - #1406
    Eldritch Horror in the Playground Moderator

Speaking of low-pop servers (sort of):

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/198...mode-7-15-2015

I don't PvP. From people who do, is this going to help anything?

27. - Top - End - #1407

Quote Originally Posted by The Glyphstone View Post
    Speaking of low-pop servers (sort of):

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/198...mode-7-15-2015

I don't PvP. From people who do, is this going to help anything?
    I don't PVP either, but from what I'm seeing on the official forums, opinions are mixed. There's a lot of negativity, but it's hard to tell how much of that is coming from horde players who are upset that Alliance racials didn't get a nerf (whereas I suspect the devs are trying to avoid making changes to racials mid-season much like they try to avoid class overhauls mid-expansion) and how much is genuine concern it won't help balance out BG queues and win-loss ratios for everyone.

28. - Top - End - #1408
    Troll in the Playground

I don't get why they don't just go the Guild Wars 2 route and disable racials in rated pvp...
    Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #1409
    Ogre in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Quote Originally Posted by Astrella View Post
    I don't get why they don't just go the Guild Wars 2 route and disable racials in rated pvp...
    Great. Now, why don't they admit that the factions are a bad idea that's holding the game back, and get rid of them entirely.

30. - Top - End - #1410

Quote Originally Posted by The_Jackal View Post
    Great. Now, why don't they admit that the factions are a bad idea that's holding the game back, and get rid of them entirely.
    Out of curiosity is there anything about the game you do like? I can't say that I recall seeing you say anything positive about it. Ever.