New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 20 1234567891011 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ettin in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Default All the Path of War Guides in One Place!

I've decided that since I've moved all my guides to Google Docs, it might be easier to create a single thread containing all of them, and giving me more room to work with for adding new guides as I get around to them. As a bonus, I've added my latest guide, The Zealot, here for your perusal!

I will be working on improving and updating these guides still, Archetypes are next on my list. If there are people interested in helping, I'd love to add some artwork to the guides as well. Please feel free to post here or PM me if you're interested in helping and thank you for your time!

Initiating Introduction Guide (With all the Disciplines!)

In Alphabetical Order:
    The Harbinger Guide

The Mystic Guide

The Rajah Guide

The Stalker Guide

The Warlord Guide

The Warder Guide

The Zealot Guide by Castilonium

Disciplines

Fool's Errand guide- Kris Moonhand

Prestige Classes
    With Permission from GhanjRho: GhanjRho's Guide to the Dragon Fury

With thanks to Swaoeaeieu: The Landsknecht

With thanks to TiaC: The Awakened Blade

Archetypes for Base and Core Classes:
    With thanks to ninjaxenomorph:
    Veiled Lord Warlord

With thanks to Fenryr: The Knight Disciple (Paladin)

With thanks to Upho: Live to Ride, Ride to Live - A guide to the Hussar class template

Path of War Stuff I Won't (or Didn't) Review:

Class Archetypes:
    Vigilante- Thank you ColossusCrusher!
    Primal Disciple-
    Monk of the Silver Fist-
    Knight Disciple- Thank you Fenryr!
    Ambush Hunter-
    Brutal Slayer- Thank you ColossusCrusher!

Class Templates:
    Bushi-
    Privateer-
    Hussar- Thank you Upho!
    Polymath-
    Warpath Follower-

Disciplines:
    Veiled Moon- Thank you Novawurmson!
    Mithral Current- Thank you Keledrath!
    Tempest Gale- Thank you Sayt!
    Piercing Thunder-

Prestige Classes:
    Landsknecht- Thank you Swaoeaeieu!
    Phoenix Champion-

Base Classes:
    Medic-

2. - Top - End - #2
    Barbarian in the Playground

DwarfFighterGuy

Default Re: All the Path of War Guides in One Place!

I've got a build that is basically Zweihander Sentinel Warder 10/Umbral Blade10. You take the Weapon Group Adaptation feat to allow it to use the Umbral Blade's abilities with a weapon that outclasses any that the Veiled Moon uses. You have a reach weapon, which still allows you to attack enemies adjacent from yourself, that gives a shield bonus, and gets a fairly substantial damage boost. He uses maneuvers from Scarlet Throne, Veiled Moon, and Black Seraph. The character is fairly powerful and extremely mobile and you don't really need a Dex score higher than any other Warder to accommodate this. You've got two GREAT plot hooks built into the character in the form of your soul having been sold to a Devil and the Travelogue you get from The Wayward Path.

Oh, and there should be mention of how Zweihander Sentinel is an amazing archetype for the Warder. You lose practically nothing and gain several nice benefits. I don't see how it isn't just a straight upgrade from the Warder.

Also, I hate to up your workload too much but, I think, with the ability for you to be able to switch out any school you know for any other with the use of Martial Traditions, all the class guides should have all the schools in them.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ettin in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Suichimo View Post
    I've got a build that is basically Zweihander Sentinel Warder 10/Umbral Blade10. You take the Weapon Group Adaptation feat to allow it to use the Umbral Blade's abilities with a weapon that outclasses any that the Veiled Moon uses. You have a reach weapon, which still allows you to attack enemies adjacent from yourself, that gives a shield bonus, and gets a fairly substantial damage boost. He uses maneuvers from Scarlet Throne, Veiled Moon, and Black Seraph. The character is fairly powerful and extremely mobile and you don't really need a Dex score higher than any other Warder to accommodate this. You've got two GREAT plot hooks built into the character in the form of your soul having been sold to a Devil and the Travelogue you get from The Wayward Path.
    That does sound like a great character, at least fluff wise. I haven't poked around too much with the Prestige Classes yet, I want to make sure I understand everything about the base classes first, as that's what you have to compare them against. But Prestige Classes are on my list.

Oh, and there should be mention of how Zweihander Sentinel is an amazing archetype for the Warder. You lose practically nothing and gain several nice benefits. I don't see how it isn't just a straight upgrade from the Warder.
    Once I get around to Archetypes for each of my guides, there will be a nice little writeup on the Zweihander Sentinel.

Also, I hate to up your workload too much but, I think, with the ability for you to be able to switch out any school you know for any other with the use of Martial Traditions, all the class guides should have all the schools in them.
    I have plans for addressing this in a separate guide. But that will have to wait until after all the disciplines are out

4. - Top - End - #4
    Ettin in the Playground

The "Because you don't use intelligence for much else it can be difficult to find a way to keep all your skills maxed, but with the right focuses it can be done." that was copy pasted from the warlord guide is still in the int focused Warder's skill description.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Ettin in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Quote Originally Posted by deuxhero View Post
    The "Because you don't use intelligence for much else it can be difficult to find a way to keep all your skills maxed, but with the right focuses it can be done." that was copy pasted from the warlord guide is still in the int focused Warder's skill description.
    Good catch. Fixed.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Ettin in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

The Stalker, Warder and Warlord Guides have been updated to include Archetypes!

7. - Top - End - #7
    Eldritch Horror in the Playground Moderator

Neat. I'm looking forward to when you get the Harbinger archetypes reviewed...I suspect Crimson Countess is going to get hammered, because it trades away the Dark Focus feature that you've rated so highly.

8. - Top - End - #8
    Ettin in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Quote Originally Posted by The Glyphstone View Post
    Neat. I'm looking forward to when you get the Harbinger archetypes reviewed...I suspect Crimson Countess is going to get hammered, because it trades away the Dark Focus feature that you've rated so highly.
    Actually, that's not the ability that the Crimson Countess gives up that hurts the most. But you'll have to wait for me to update my guide to find out what is.

9. - Top - End - #9

Quote Originally Posted by Elricaltovilla View Post
    Actually, that's not the ability that the Crimson Countess gives up that hurts the most. But you'll have to wait for me to update my guide to find out what is.
    The Grim News replacement is also bad. Between the two of them, I don't expect Crimson Countess to get high marks at all.

10. - Top - End - #10
    Ettin in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

The Grim News replacement is also bad. Between the two of them, I don't expect Crimson Countess to get high marks at all.
    Very sharp. Maybe you should write all these guides so I don't have to spend all day giving myself carpal tunnel

11. - Top - End - #11

Very sharp. Maybe you should write all these guides so I don't have to spend all day giving myself carpal tunnel
    I'm sorry. That sounds like work.

12. - Top - End - #12
    Ettin in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

I'm sorry. That sounds like work.
    It is, but oddly enough I love it. I am looking for help if there are any interested parties. I'd like to add some artwork to the guides, and I need someone to do guides for the Class Templates and Mithral Current. I'd do them, but I feel like that would be in bad taste as I also wrote them and I'd prefer to get a more objective opinion.

13. - Top - End - #13
    Ogre in the Playground

Elricaltovilla, did you make sure to update the maneuvers sections of these guides? I ask because I updated a lot of the maneuvers before the final release.

-X
    Chris Bennett
    Author and Lead Developer of Path of War
    Freelancer

My credits:
    Path of War and Path of War Expanded: An OGL Tome of Battle for the Pathfinder game system, for Dreamscarred Press.
    Psionics Augmented: Psychic Warrior and Psionics Augmented: Soulknife for Dreamscarred Press.

My extended homebrew signature!

14. - Top - End - #14
    Ettin in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Quote Originally Posted by ErrantX View Post
    Elricaltovilla, did you make sure to update the maneuvers sections of these guides? I ask because I updated a lot of the maneuvers before the final release.

-X
    I updated the ones I could find, but I very well could have missed a few.

Its been tricky to go back and update them all as I don't have a hard copy to take with me to places, and I travel a lot so I don't always have access to my PDF. The PFSRD section is poorly organized and edited, making it even more of a chore. I'm planning on doing a "Guide to Maneuvers" at some point to review all the disciplines and how to get them for each class, that way I can update all the maneuvers in one go and then move those updated lists into the guides themselves.

Was there anything specific you noted? PM/email what I might have missed so I can make corrections.

15. - Top - End - #15
    Bugbear in the Playground

Grim news replacer got you down?

Crimson Countess' can now exit blood form as a free action. Bam. Suddnly we're back in business

Also makes the archetype's design less contradictory to stated goals.

16. - Top - End - #16
    Ettin in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Anlashok View Post
    Grim news replacer got you down?

Crimson Countess' can now exit blood form as a free action. Bam. Suddnly we're back in business

Also makes the archetype's design less contradictory to stated goals.
    Ummm no. Losing Grim News means giving up at will flight/teleportation/freedom of movement in exchange for the ability to become useless in combat and less mobile out of combat than if you had taken at will teleportation.

It is not a good trade in any way.

17. - Top - End - #17

Ummm no. Losing Grim News means giving up at will flight/teleportation/freedom of movement in exchange for the ability to become useless in combat and less mobile out of combat than if you had taken at will teleportation.

It is not a good trade in any way.
    I'm not disagreeing with you. That's the point of the suggestion. You'd still lose flight, but it'd be faster than Omenwalk at every level except 10 and more synergistic with her abilities. And less nonsensical with the stated design goals of the class.

18. - Top - End - #18

DwarfClericGuy

I think it's worth pointing out that the hawkguard is, IIRC, the only dedicated archery Archetype in Path of War to date, and the Defensive Focus works excellently with the Snap Shot line: You get to threaten adjacent to you, Improved furthers your ranged threatened area, and Greater gives you a decent damage bump. I'd nominate it for a fourth star, myself.

Also, I've compiled a non-comprehensive list of maneuvers which have been altered:
    Spoiler
    Show

Broken Blade
    Shards of Steel Strike: Does negate DR in long form.

Steel Axe Kick's daze duration is 1d3 rounds.

Golden Lion
    Golden General's Attitude scales up to +5 (1 per 4 levels)

Iron Tortoise
    Iron Shell: Should maybe get another star due to the fact that you actually get a Shield Bash + Shield AC, rather than BAB+Shield AC, unlike Steel and Adamantine shell

Enduring Shell: This only works against Fortitude and Reflex saves, so it doesn't stop mind control.

Enraging Strike: now does an unambiguous +10 damage, the will save is easily stackable, (I have it at 19 at level 4 on my Vanguard commander, which I think is decent), and the bonus to hit is now a -2 penalty to hit you.

Shell Defense has been definitively renaged Defensive Shell, and now it's Shield Bash vs. an enemies attack roll (not specified melee, ranged or spell!) against an adjacent ally to negate it.

Tortoise Defense: Now grants DR 20/-, which at least would merit 2/3 stars, I'd think?

Snapping Riposte: Now it's a Shield Bash vs. their attack, and if you beat theirs, you get an attack with your main weapon. The opposed attack roll implies that it negates their attack, but by RAW it doesn't.

Turtle Knight's Stance: Moving makes you give up the stance, but you can retake the stance as a swift action.

Shell Shock: The damaged got bumped 2d6, but 6d6 is still maybe a bit low.

Snapping Turtle Rush: This can, strictly speaking, render prone creatures which are immune to trip, unless I'm mistaken.

Steel Shell: This is actually less likely to negate an attack than Iron Shell, but gives you DR when it fails.

Cyclonic Shell Crush: The extra damage dice got almost doubled in the main book.
    Glorious Shell Shock: Got another 3d6 damage

Adamantine Shell: If this didn't give enough DR to swallow almost any attack, I'd count this lower than Iron Shell. Lost 10 DR in the main book.

Scarlet Throne
    Scarlet Zweihander: Got a makeover to Scarlet Einhander, and only works when wielding a weapon on one hand. Also now scales.
    Scarlet Eye's perception: Strictly speakimg, this stops you power attacking, would not take.
    Blade of Perfection: This no longer auto-threatens a critical hit.
    Riddle of Steel: Damage got upped to 10d6

Primal Fury
    Shoulder Rush: Has a pretty long shelf life, even after you get Improved and Greater bull rush, considering how high bull rush DCs can get.

Disparity blow: Gained a damage bonus, which sweetens the deal.

Meteoric Crash got a name change to Meteoric Collision: And a d6 of damage and a +4 to the bull rush, but still not great.

Blade of Fury: Loses the to-hit bonus, but it gets channeled straight into damage (IE, double IL to damage, no bump to hit)

Meteoric Crash: Gained a to-hit bump, but to hit wasn't the problem.

Wrath of the Primal Hunter: Got nerfed into the dirt. Lost 6d6 daamge and the to hit bonus.

Thrashing Dragon
    Talon on the Wing: No longer exists, seemingly. It has been replaced with Leaping Dragon, which is swift action movement, in the form of a jump with a +10 acrobatics check, and you count as running up.

Sweeping Tail: Has had a damage buff.

Vicious Swipe: This does 3d6 and dazes for 1d4 rounds, making this strictly better than Dazing attack

Tail Slap: Bonus damage dice got doubled, maybe kicks this up to four stars? It also takes a bit of reading to get, but this is actually two attacks, at full BAB, on only one of which is a UAS

Steel Serpent
    Body of the Night: Got a buff: +4 to hit and +1d6 damage against enemies who are flat-footed or enemies who are denied dexterity. Unfortunately, not to flanked enemies.

Fading Dodge: Not only does this now negate the damage entirely, it gives you a free dirty trick attempt.

Iron Fang: This has only been buffed! It gives a +2 to the DCs of poisons or Pranas delivered with this strike.

Steel Fang: Also got a boost, +3 to DCs of poisons and pranas delivered via this strike.

Spitting Cobra Stance: Got something of a buff: It now increases the damage dealt by
    poison by 1 per die, including ability damage die, and increases flat damage by 1. So, sting of the viper goes from 1d6+2 charisma damage on a failed save to 1d6+4 charisma damage.

Adamantine Fang: Like it's predecesors, gets a +4 to DCs of blah blah.
    Last edited by Sayt; 2014-11-05 at 11:27 PM.

19. - Top - End - #19
    Dwarf in the Playground

Well,with Body of the Night you can still troll the GM using various flat-footing maneuvers in combination with Deadly ambush and *4 crit weapons.
    I know that because i'm routinely get trolled by it.

20. - Top - End - #20
    Ettin in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Anlashok View Post
    I'm not disagreeing with you. That's the point of the suggestion. You'd still lose flight, but it'd be faster than Omenwalk at every level except 10 and more synergistic with her abilities. And less nonsensical with the stated design goals of the class.
    I guess I'm not understanding what you're saying. The Countess is going to be less mobile and less maneuverable than the standard Harbinger in pretty much every single instance. Are you suggesting making a change to how the Crimson Countess works? Cuz that isn't going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Sayt View Post
    I think it's worth pointing out that the hawkguard is, IIRC, the only dedicated archery Archetype in Path of War to date, and the Defensive Focus works excellently with the Snap Shot line: You get to threaten adjacent to you, Improved furthers your ranged threatened area, and Greater gives you a decent damage bump. I'd nominate it for a fourth star, myself.

Also, I've compiled a non-comprehensive list of maneuvers which have been altered:
    Spoiler
    Show

Broken Blade
    Shards of Steel Strike: Does negate DR in long form.

Steel Axe Kick's daze duration is 1d3 rounds.

Golden Lion
    Golden General's Attitude scales up to +5 (1 per 4 levels)

Iron Tortoise
    Iron Shell: Should maybe get another star due to the fact that you actually get a Shield Bash + Shield AC, rather than BAB+Shield AC, unlike Steel and Adamantine shell

Enduring Shell: This only works against Fortitude and Reflex saves, so it doesn't stop mind control.

Enraging Strike: now does an unambiguous +10 damage, the will save is easily stackable, (I have it at 19 at level 4 on my Vanguard commander, which I think is decent), and the bonus to hit is now a -2 penalty to hit you.

Shell Defense has been definitively renaged Defensive Shell, and now it's Shield Bash vs. an enemies attack roll (not specified melee, ranged or spell!) against an adjacent ally to negate it.

Tortoise Defense: Now grants DR 20/-, which at least would merit 2/3 stars, I'd think?

Snapping Riposte: Now it's a Shield Bash vs. their attack, and if you beat theirs, you get an attack with your main weapon. The opposed attack roll implies that it negates their attack, but by RAW it doesn't.

Turtle Knight's Stance: Moving makes you give up the stance, but you can retake the stance as a swift action.

Shell Shock: The damaged got bumped 2d6, but 6d6 is still maybe a bit low.

Snapping Turtle Rush: This can, strictly speaking, render prone creatures which are immune to trip, unless I'm mistaken.

Steel Shell: This is actually less likely to negate an attack than Iron Shell, but gives you DR when it fails.

Cyclonic Shell Crush: The extra damage dice got almost doubled in the main book.
    Glorious Shell Shock: Got another 3d6 damage

Adamantine Shell: If this didn't give enough DR to swallow almost any attack, I'd count this lower than Iron Shell. Lost 10 DR in the main book.

Scarlet Throne
    Scarlet Zweihander: Got a makeover to Scarlet Einhander, and only works when wielding a weapon on one hand. Also now scales.
    Scarlet Eye's perception: Strictly speakimg, this stops you power attacking, would not take.
    Blade of Perfection: This no longer auto-threatens a critical hit.
    Riddle of Steel: Damage got upped to 10d6

Primal Fury
    Shoulder Rush: Has a pretty long shelf life, even after you get Improved and Greater bull rush, considering how high bull rush DCs can get.

Disparity blow: Gained a damage bonus, which sweetens the deal.

Meteoric Crash got a name change to Meteoric Collision: And a d6 of damage and a +4 to the bull rush, but still not great.

Blade of Fury: Loses the to-hit bonus, but it gets channeled straight into damage (IE, double IL to damage, no bump to hit)

Meteoric Crash: Gained a to-hit bump, but to hit wasn't the problem.

Wrath of the Primal Hunter: Got nerfed into the dirt. Lost 6d6 daamge and the to hit bonus.

Thrashing Dragon
    Talon on the Wing: No longer exists, seemingly. It has been replaced with Leaping Dragon, which is swift action movement, in the form of a jump with a +10 acrobatics check, and you count as running up.

Sweeping Tail: Has had a damage buff, and , after a bit of parsing, is actually two attacks, one of which is a UAS.

Vicious Swipe: This does 3d6 and dazes for 1d4 rounds, making this strictly better than Dazing attack

Tail Slap: Bonus damage dice got doubled, maybe kicks this up to four stars? It also takes a bit of reading to get, but this is actually two attacks, at full BAB, on only one of which is a UAS

Steel Serpent
    Body of the Night: Got a buff: +4 to hit and +1d6 damage against enemies who are flat-footed or enemies who are denied dexterity. Unfortunately, not to flanked enemies.

Fading Dodge: Not only does this now negate the damage entirely, it gives you a free dirty trick attempt.

Iron Fang: This has only been buffed! It gives a +2 to the DCs of poisons or Pranas delivered with this strike.

Steel Fang: Also got a boost, +3 to DCs of poisons and pranas delivered via this strike.

Spitting Cobra Stance: Got something of a buff: It now increases the damage dealt by
    poison by 1 per die, including ability damage die, and increases flat damage by 1. So, sting of the viper goes from 1d6+2 charisma damage on a failed save to 1d6+4 charisma damage.

Adamantine Fang: Like it's predecesors, gets a +4 to DCs of blah blah.
    I really appreciate you looking these maneuvers up for me, I'll be getting them updated and disseminated over the course of the week, while I try and work on my next guide.

I'm not saying that Hawkguard is bad, it isn't. But I don't account for feats in my ratings of archetype abilities, as that requires a specific build. Plus, the Hawkguard's Ranged Defensive Focus and Close Combat Archery already give you the effects of Snap Shot, but with a 15 ft. range.

Actually, if you want to make a potent Ranged Character, take a look at the Steelfist Commando. Steel Serpent has the second highest number of maneuvers that work with ranged attacks, and it retains Solar Wind as a discipline as well. Your bonus feats give you a little bit of protection in melee until you can get Snap Shot at 6th level. With Warlord Bonus Feats, Weapon Group Adaptation, and your pick of ranged feats you can make a surprisingly powerful ranged character.

EDIT: I forgot why I actually posted, the Zealot doc has been updated to include Archetypes.

21. - Top - End - #21
    Troll in the Playground

I'm planning on doing a "Guide to Maneuvers" at some point to review all the disciplines and how to get them for each class, that way I can update all the maneuvers in one go and then move those updated lists into the guides themselves.
    I was going to suggest just that, good work on these guides, looking forward to the maneuver update.
    "And if you don't, the consequences will be dire!"
    "What? They'll have three extra hit dice and a rend attack?"

Factotum Variants!

22. - Top - End - #22
    Dwarf in the Playground

Would you consider adding some potential builds? Or at least ideas for builds like your ranged Steelfist Commando idea? I think that would be pretty useful!

These guides have been great for my gaming group. Thank you so much for all your hard work!

Also, you seem to understand the PoW system very well. I wrote a racial archetype for the warder. If you get a spare minute, could you take a look at it and tell me what you think of it? I based it off of Sayt's Clanhold Warden which I think is great and really hope it makes it into a PoW book or supplement. A racial archetype pdf would probably be pretty nice to see down the road, especially considering certain races don't mix well with certain classes due to stat penalties to initiating stats.

Here's the archetype.
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...or-Path-of-War

23. - Top - End - #23
    Ettin in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Quote Originally Posted by RedOndjage View Post
    Would you consider adding some potential builds? Or at least ideas for builds like your ranged Steelfist Commando idea? I think that would be pretty useful!

These guides have been great for my gaming group. Thank you so much for all your hard work!

Also, you seem to understand the PoW system very well. I wrote a racial archetype for the warder. If you get a spare minute, could you take a look at it and tell me what you think of it? I based it off of Sayt's Clanhold Warden which I think is great and really hope it makes it into a PoW book or supplement. A racial archetype pdf would probably be pretty nice to see down the road, especially considering certain races don't mix well with certain classes due to stat penalties to initiating stats.

Here's the archetype.
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...or-Path-of-War
    Builds, if I even decide to do them, will be at the bottom of my priority list considering all the other things I have going on. If I see any really good builds floating around various boards I may collect them here, but I make no promises.

I'm glad you and your group have been able to put my guides to good use. It always puts a smile on my face to hear that.

I've seen your archetype on here and over on the DSP forums. If I take a look at it, it'll just be as a fellow homebrewer, not as a member of the POW design team. We aren't looking at making racial archetypes at this time.

I would like to specifically point out that unless you're dealing with the very highest levels of optimization, a -2 penalty to your initiating stat is not the be all end all. Its not difficult to build around or compensate for unless you really need to pump your save DCs through the roof. Even then there are alternative ways of doing so.

24. - Top - End - #24
    Dwarf in the Playground

That would be very appreciated. Thanks! Sad to hear about the lack of racial archetypes, but maybe that will get revisited one day.

25. - Top - End - #25

DwarfClericGuy

I'm not saying that Hawkguard is bad, it isn't. But I don't account for feats in my ratings of archetype abilities, as that requires a specific build. Plus, the Hawkguard's Ranged Defensive Focus and Close Combat Archery already give you the effects of Snap Shot, but with a 15 ft. range.
    Actually, Snapshot itself is a dead feat, but Improved increases your 15 to 25, I think?

26. - Top - End - #26
    Dwarf in the Playground

You mentioned in the thread that you're looking for help. What do you need done? At around mid-December I'll be a lot freer for a few weeks and could put in some work on these guides if you'd like.

27. - Top - End - #27
    Ettin in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Quote Originally Posted by RedOndjage View Post
    You mentioned in the thread that you're looking for help. What do you need done? At around mid-December I'll be a lot freer for a few weeks and could put in some work on these guides if you'd like.
    Well as I said in my original post, I'd like to get some pictures to add to the docs to spruce them up. If you've got some more confidence, I could also use a write up for Mithral Current and the Class Templates for the guides.

28. - Top - End - #28
    Ettin in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

All of the maneuver lists have been updated for each class. I have finished guides for Black Seraph and Silver Crane, but as they're part of a larger document, I'm not going to release it yet until it has more material.

29. - Top - End - #29
    Ettin in the Playground

I like Barroom Brawler (ACG) as a feat for initiators. 1/day being able to pull out any maneuver (or two or a stance) you qualify for a minute is worth a mention.

Fortuitous weapon property (also ACG) should get a mention in the Warder guide if magic items are ever added. Doubling up AoOs is great when AoO boosting is built into the class.

30. - Top - End - #30
    Ettin in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Quote Originally Posted by deuxhero View Post
    I like Barroom Brawler (ACG) as a feat for initiators. 1/day being able to pull out any maneuver (or two or a stance) you qualify for a minute is worth a mention.

Fortuitous weapon property (also ACG) should get a mention in the Warder guide if magic items are ever added. Doubling up AoOs is great when AoO boosting is built into the class.
    Barroom Brawler could definitely see use, although I'm not so sure about the Fortuitous weapon property as its only 1/round.