New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111227 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: EMPIRE! CWBG X: For Obscure Cultural Reasons, We Have Huuuuuuge Tracts Of Land

I'll just sit here and wait for my invitation. I'm sure we will be invited. There's no reason we wouldn't be.

Edit: Here's a question based on the new rules for vassals: is it possible to steal NPC vassals from other players by beating the TN (or on an opposed roll)? The rules don't say you can't do it, but equally don't make provision for the possibility.

(I actually don't think it would be a terrible idea, although if actioned it should probably be a two-round opposable process doable only once so often and maybe some bonuses to the existing owner based on duration of vassalage, etc.)

Additional edit: For whoever is doing rulers, I have changed rulers for this round as Alfmark died in battle last round. I did mention this in my actions post last round but it was under a spoiler for the round opener which of course was me so easily missed. The new king is Elwyr, stats here. I forgot to list the bonuses from last round in my actions post, for which I apologise.
    Last edited by Aedilred; 2014-11-02 at 07:58 PM.
    GITP Blood Bowl Manager Cup
    Red Sabres - Season I Cup Champions, two-time Cup Semifinalists
    Anlec Razors - Two-time Cup Semifinalists
    Bad Badenhof Bats - Season VII Cup Champions
    League Wiki

Spoiler: Previous Avatars
    Show
    (by Strawberries)
    (by Rain Dragon)

2. - Top - End - #32
    Ogre in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Default Re: EMPIRE! CWBG X: For Obscure Cultural Reasons, We Have Huuuuuuge Tracts Of Land

Good news! I think I'm able to rejoin. However, I'm at a creative standstill for Alydaxis.

I want to get everyone's opinion before I make a new region though. Should I stay n the west/central area, or head east?

3. - Top - End - #33
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by moossabi View Post
    Good news! I think I'm able to rejoin. However, I'm at a creative standstill for Alydaxis.

I want to get everyone's opinion before I make a new region though. Should I stay n the west/central area, or head east?
    Aww, you don't want to play Alydaxis anymore?

But, hey, do whatever you want. Don't continue Alydaxis on account of me. Obviously, if you were to make something new, I'd love for you to stay in the west, but it's kinda crowded over here. Though it does look like there's some stuff to the southwest, now.
    Last edited by Lord_Burch; 2014-11-02 at 08:15 PM.
    Amazing Jaune Arc avatar made by the talented artist Comissar. Thanks a lot!

Playing as the Kingdom of Gleiss in Empire! 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    A ravenous, numberless horde of immortal, undying goats cursed with unceasing hunger would actually be a very disturbing apocalypse.

4. - Top - End - #34
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Morph Bark View Post
    No problem, though I'd like to point out that Sam has removed Heart Rubies as the power source for MECKs.
    Did he really? Huh. Makes me wonder how the damn thing is able to move properly, given that pistons alone can't handle ball-joints like the human shoulder (not well, at any rate). I assumed there was some kind of magical motion assistance also going on in addition to the steam stuff. I was actually planning on re-sourcing the Heart Rubies to Dark's Creeping Livefire, since it is available in quantity and may or may not be infused with the souls of Orc Genocide Victims for an EVANGELION-esque approach to MECK-ery.

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    Sorry I've been rather quiet lately, but I'm gonna read up on the new ruleset and get to work.

Pretty sure I'm gonna be taking over Sycia and the Doctrine of Frost, if that's okay...
    Hey HT! I'm fine with that myself; You get dibs on any underground regions I find and maybe Frosskov if I can figure out how to pass it over without breaking my GK.

Quote Originally Posted by moossabi View Post

Go wherever you want! Though you should probably be aware that unless the world is flat, Far West and Far East aren't all that far apart anymore.

5. - Top - End - #35
    Titan in the Playground

The far east and far west are possibly not as far away from each other as it might appear, these days.

Edit: ninjad. There are relatively few discovered regions currently free in either the west or east without taking over an existing NPC so it might be best to ask Morph if you are to abandon Alydaxis. I believe in those areas it's basically 142, 78 (currently being colonised), 83 (also being colonised), 104, 107, 113 and, since it's obviously there even if we technically can't see it, 72.
    Last edited by Aedilred; 2014-11-02 at 08:23 PM.
    League Wiki

Show
    (by Strawberries)
    (by Rain Dragon)

6. - Top - End - #36
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Aedilred View Post
    The far east and far west are possibly not as far away from each other as it might appear, these days.

Edit: ninjad. There are relatively few discovered regions currently free in either the west or east without taking over an existing NPC so it might be best to ask Morph if you are to abandon Alydaxis. I believe in those areas it's basically 142, 78 (currently being colonised), 83 (also being colonised), 104, 107, 113 and, since it's obviously there even if we technically can't see it, 72.
    Speaking of which, exploration results?

I was old when the pharaohs first mounted
    The jewel-decked throne by the Nile;
    I was old in those epochs uncounted
    When I, and I only, was vile;

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by apocalypsePast2 View Post
    ...one could possibly refer to you guys' elaborate dance of allies-to-enemies-to-suicide-of-the-universe as some sort of weird art form.

If one were on drugs.
    Quote Originally Posted by VonDoom View Post
    Behold, the mighty slayer of strangely coloured mutant equines! The thwarter of forum woes! The! Dark! DM!

7. - Top - End - #37
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkDM View Post
    Speaking of which, exploration results?
    The relevant PM is with Morph.

Quote Originally Posted by SamBurke View Post
    Roll for Diplomacy: [roll0] +10 for Girard, +2 for Agents, +2 for Heartwine, +1 for Printing Press, for a +15 total bonus. TN is 20, I believe.
    Unless you have an independent source of Papyrus, the printing press bonus is gone, I'm afraid. I forgot to PM you about cancelling the trades last round, but I figured it had enough public exposure as it was...
    League Wiki

Show
    (by Strawberries)
    (by Rain Dragon)

8. - Top - End - #38
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by ImperatorV View Post
    Alright, I'm awake now.

Now, to those who are bashing Ridovo getting away, part of the reason he did so was because I needed to foreshadow my own NPC magic-wielding villain, who happens to A) have a power that is great for escapes and B) needs something that Ridovo can get him. Though they will be having a serious talk about effectiveness if they end up working together again.

Then again, Way would probably have an escape plan for him anyway, but if would definitely have been less Diablos ex Machina then "Formerly unknown NPC teleports him out."

Also, Ridovo is a Diva. His plans all involve a spotlight on him. That may be whats hampering him.
    First off, I'm gonna point out that I tried to get away from the use of the character, in part cause I didn't like that kind of an introduction. I kinda wanted him to die this time.

Sorry I've been rather quiet lately, but I'm gonna read up on the new ruleset and get to work.

Pretty sure I'm gonna be taking over Sycia and the Doctrine of Frost, if that's okay...
    Oooooh. That'll be fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Snowfire View Post
    And a question for the people involved in the Caercian Coronation, are we going finish this up with consequences for Guilder and all that, or is it just going to slip away? I'm asking this mainly to gauge interest in finishing it up, as I'd really like to.
    I'm gonna post the last certain Combat Post(tm) and then you're golden.

We know Ridovo escaped and was later tracked down, but the others are up in the air ATM. Maybe Sam has an ending in mind for Inigo and Buttercup.
    I do.

You'd have gotten it if I hadn't been without power all of today literally until I had to run to a party. I'll still write it, though, unless that thread has closed...

/checking

*edit*
    Wait, the finale that got decided on was him getting away again? Are we going to have to deal with him villain sue-ing around forever? Or is he just going to be taken out off-screen to the satisfaction of no one?
    He's gonna be on screen, with you and Blade getting the honors. Kill him however you wish, I think is the general consensus.

And considering he's suddenly young now, we're searching for an old man, and he just got out from under the claws of two dragons, mecha-Inigo, the twelve(ish) greatest warriors in the world, the most elite of elite aerial forces, a naval blockade, the Caercian military, and one more divine avatar for flavor, a doombot is exactly what I'm expecting.
    This is part of why I was so well prepared... I actually had another backup plan which I wanted to initiate, but didn't get the right time for. Buttercup and Ridovo had it well set up.

Quote Originally Posted by zabbarot View Post
    "Huuuuuuge Tracts of Land!" has my vote
    And mine! Not that it matters now.

I wouldn't mind as much if his "plans" to date hadn't relied entirely on the implicit ineptitude of whoever is holding the event.
    I'm gonna go ahead and elaborate on this. People have been *really* hating on the way he was played, so I wanna set the record straight.

1. I foreshadowed from the very first page, post #10.

2. The foreshadowing was detailed and thick. I didn't pull any tricks which weren't mentioned (The Steam Punch, the Thundersheet trap, the explosives, the MECKs, etc... those were foreshadowed several pages in advance).

3. I gave plenty of time for the Caercians to follow or even apprehend Buttercup/the MECKs. In fact, for several posts, I was uncertain whether Durk was gonna get her or not. Now we agreed OOC to have the event go down, but that means it wasn't FIAT, it was a player thing that they got in there.

4. To explain the fluff of it: Guilder brings trade goods everywhere, so it wouldn't be that strange. I specifically had them move through the under-areas to be more secretive, and cover the sound. At least once they spent time killing guards who had been alerted to their presence.

5. I'm gonna call out for rule of awesome support: that thread was pretty cool.

6. I can't think of anything else... My point is simply that things aren't quite as bad as people are saying. If I missed any major arguments, point 'em out and I can try and explain. Hope you guys have a good day.
    James/TheDoge Avatar by Ceika!

Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by TravelLog View Post
    *snip* ...Hands down the funniest class critique ever... *snip*
    I cannot tell you the number of times I laughed while reading this.

Homebrew Awards:
    Spoiler
    Show

First Place Pathfinder Grab Bags:
    XIII
    XIV
    XV
    XVIII

9. - Top - End - #39
    Ettin in the Playground

Unless you have an independent source of Papyrus, the printing press bonus is gone, I'm afraid. I forgot to PM you about cancelling the trades last round, but I figured it had enough public exposure as it was...
    Waiiiiiit whaaaaaaat
    James/TheDoge Avatar by Ceika!

Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by TravelLog View Post
    *snip* ...Hands down the funniest class critique ever... *snip*
    I cannot tell you the number of times I laughed while reading this.

Homebrew Awards:
    Spoiler
    Show

First Place Pathfinder Grab Bags:
    XIII
    XIV
    XV
    XVIII

10. - Top - End - #40
    Troll in the Playground

Ok, so this and the denunciation by Palas Caercia I have a bit of an issue with existing given that the thread isn't over and that I intend to fix the entire debacle with extreme predjudice. As it's fluff having an effect mechanically before the fluff is even resolved. Now, if you're absolutely certain that there's no way for Raaneka to fix this, then fair enough. But if not...well you've kinda shot the Imperium in the foot where it comes to foreign policy if Sucheta manages to patch things up and both denunciations continue to exist.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuintonBeck View Post
    Many thanks to Snowfire for collating all these. He's a madman, but he's a helpful madman.
    Spoiler: Things
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynxae View Post
    Damn you Snowfire. I cried.
    Quote Originally Posted by Falcon777 View Post
    T_T I swear, you just made me cry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qwertystop View Post
    Well, here's another for your sig, Snowfire.

<struck dumb>

11. - Top - End - #41
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Snowfire View Post
    There are two countries that appear to be receiving something in trade from Grmanhil without giving anything in return. So Kitsanth, Logic, could you please let me know what you're giving me in exchange for the Glass I'm sending you. And Reggiejam, are you sending Amber in exchange for Grmanhil Mead?

Just trying to get all of this straight so that I don't trade anything twice.
    "Trade Engineers from the Niskovian Steppe (region 47A) for Glass from Grmanhil (region 31). Engineers are sent to Borlmyn (region 60)"

That was the original deal back in round 18, it seems some re-negotiations of my trade deals are in order given recent-ish developments over in the Empire of Dawn.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWombatOfDoom View Post
    I believe when looking at a southern region, all you need to do is flip a coin. On heads - it belongs to the Salterri Imperium. On tails - it will SOON belong to the Imperium.

31 regions...sheesh.

12. - Top - End - #42
    Titan in the Playground

First off, I'm gonna point out that I tried to get away from the use of the character, in part cause I didn't like that kind of an introduction. I kinda wanted him to die this time.
    It is kind of amusing that there was a big theatrical showpiece that he survived thanks to a DEM only to die almost immediately in a stupid way effectively offscreen (even if it can later be written up).

I'm gonna go ahead and elaborate on this. People have been *really* hating on the way he was played, so I wanna set the record straight.
    I don't think anyone was saying it was terribad. Just that there are issues with the way Ridovo has operated consistently - not just in this instance. But to address a couple of points specifically:

1. I foreshadowed from the very first page, post #10.

2. The foreshadowing was detailed and thick. I didn't pull any tricks which weren't mentioned (The Steam Punch, the Thundersheet trap, the explosives, the MECKs, etc... those were foreshadowed several pages in advance).
    Foreshadowing is well and good, but it doesn't in itself mean a story isn't silly. Hot Fuzz is pretty much a perfectly symmetrical film: everything that happens in the second half was foreshadowed in the first; almost everything that happens in the first half foreshadows something later. It doesn't make the plot any less absurd. I think what criticism there has been has been over the nature of the story rather than its delivery, which was perfectly fine.

3. I gave plenty of time for the Caercians to follow or even apprehend Buttercup/the MECKs. In fact, for several posts, I was uncertain whether Durk was gonna get her or not. Now we agreed OOC to have the event go down, but that means it wasn't FIAT, it was a player thing that they got in there.

4. To explain the fluff of it: Guilder brings trade goods everywhere, so it wouldn't be that strange. I specifically had them move through the under-areas to be more secretive, and cover the sound. At least once they spent time killing guards who had been alerted to their presence.
    I think Durk didn't want to pop the balloon once inflation had started, but it also still implies a stunning degree of incompetence on the part of Caercian security whether he OKd it or not. Bringing in trade goods is one thing, but before an event like this you'd have thought at least some attention would be paid to what and where these things were being put (large, suspicious-looking crates arriving shortly before a major international event? Sure, put them right under the ceremony hall!)* Something similar goes for Celerese security at Propinlonge - again, it's the consistency of the implied incompetence of PCs that stands out as much as any individual instance.

5. I'm gonna call out for rule of awesome support: that thread was pretty cool.
    It was fairly cool, certainly in places. If I'm being completely honest I did start to feel after a while that my characters were essentially useless and I couldn't do anything meaningful to contribute to the main set-piece, and even conversation was essentially shut down because explosions kept going off and deafening everyone (although I ignored that as convenient): at times it did feel a bit like a cut-scene. But that probably wasn't the case for all players, and people, including some of my characters early on, got to do some cool stuff.

Waiiiiiit whaaaaaaat
    Yeah; see that "denunciation of Guilder" that Snowfire's been talking about for a bit...

*Yeah, Gunpowder Plot. Although even that was discovered and stopped before it blew up and killed everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowfire
    Ok, so this and the denunciation by Palas Caercia I have a bit of an issue with existing given that the thread isn't over and that I intend to fix the entire debacle with extreme predjudice. As it's fluff having an effect mechanically before the fluff is even resolved. Now, if you're absolutely certain that there's no way for Raaneka to fix this, then fair enough. But if not...well you've kinda shot the Imperium in the foot where it comes to foreign policy if Sucheta manages to patch things up and both denunciations continue to exist.
    It would have been nice if the thread could have resolved before the round ended, but I don't think it would have changed anything at the time. Everyone's shellshocked and half of them are deafened, the city's on fire; people are dead or dying. The guests are in all likelihood going to disperse before an investigation into what's happened can even be started. Certainly my guys are going home as soon as they've ensured their friends are safe, or not, as the case may be, and paid their respects to the surviving hosts.

I don't realistically think there's going to be any way to patch things up at the time. Trying to start a dialogue about how it's not really Guilder's fault is likely to fall on, at best, deaf ears until the dust has settled (both literally and figuratively, in both cases) and at worst make people even angrier. Especially since, as the denunciation mentions, this is not the first time in recent memory Guilder has screwed with the Imperium, and Inigo and Vizini are culpable for that on their own account as well as Buttercup's. Really Guilder is lucky something like didn't happen thirty years earlier. She might have a chance with other guests, but both the KCS and CC are thoroughly hacked off to put it politely.

There is still a chance for Sucheta to patch things up - Raaneka would be on the list of "sovereigns worthy of our trust and respect", but it's starting from a presumption that Guilder needs to clean up its act, it would probably have to wait until after tempers have cooled, and that would be the case whether a denunciation was formally issued or not. It's really just a statement of current position; in some ways, the act of issuing the denunciation is publishing the initial terms for a negotiated solution (even if those terms are "we hate you"). Until that point no dialogue would probably be possible at all.

That's IC. OOC, if we didn't do that last round, any trade cancellations wouldn't have happened until this round, and then they wouldn't take effect until seven years after the event they're in response to, which isn't really appropriate for a knee-jerk response. And, just in general, conflict and grudges are generally more interesting than open-handed forgiveness, at least for a while.
    Last edited by Aedilred; 2014-11-02 at 09:30 PM.
    League Wiki

Show
    (by Strawberries)
    (by Rain Dragon)

13. - Top - End - #43
    Titan in the Playground

The thread linked for dice rolls in the rules thread has been locked.

Found the Empire community dice roll thread, though
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

14. - Top - End - #44
    Ettin in the Playground

Don't worry, he promised them by the end of the week! That means you'll surely have your rules by next month! He'll probably have them up in a few days.
    This gladdens me greatly! I'll get to work on fully scripting out my nomads as soon as possible.

This is going to be good.
    “I’m a Terrorist not an idiot.” - Me
    ░▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
    ░█░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄░
    █░░▀░░▀░░░░░▀▄▄░░█░█
    █░▄░█▀░▄░░░░░░░▀▀░░█
    █░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ░█░░▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄░░█░
    ░█░▄▀█░▄▀░░█░▄▀█░▄▀░
    ░░▀░░░▀░░░░░▀░░░▀░░░

15. - Top - End - #45
    Troll in the Playground

@Aed, I have a full reply to your post, but it would take ages to write and it's almost three here. So I'll keep this short. Sucheta will not he aiming for forgiveness. Reread the post I made on this topic a few pages back in the last OOC. Guilder is going to pay a price to fix this, and a steep one. As to timing, Sucheta will not leave Palas Caercia until this matter is resolved, and she'll trade on every shred of goodwill she has to ensure that as many as possible either leave behind delegations or stay themselves.

I can fix this, to your IC satisfaction, right here and now. Just give me the chance to show you how.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuintonBeck View Post
    Many thanks to Snowfire for collating all these. He's a madman, but he's a helpful madman.
    Spoiler: Things
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynxae View Post
    Damn you Snowfire. I cried.
    Quote Originally Posted by Falcon777 View Post
    T_T I swear, you just made me cry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qwertystop View Post
    Well, here's another for your sig, Snowfire.

<struck dumb>

16. - Top - End - #46
    Titan in the Playground

You're free to go ahead and post in the coronation thread: there's no reason that thread has to stop just because the round has ended. But we can't withdraw the denunciations from last round's action posts now (although we could rule they were drafted but never sent, if Sucheta is sufficiently persuasive) and the trades will remain suspended for the same reason. Any meaningful response really needed to happen last round in order to make any kind of IC sense, whether the thread was done or not (this is one of the reasons it's best not to time big happenings in IC events to happen very late in the round, even though that's when allows for most buildup and drama) and under the circumstances it was very hard to see what could intervene to convince us not to issue something like that.

I wasn't really paying attention earlier, duh. Sounds like a good plan. Liaising with Blade might be an idea if you've not done so already. It would be good to imbue some life back into the DoF - they've been quiet a long time. As has the LoF, for that matter. The days of Greta and Glamora are long gone, superseded by "what's-her-face" and "the other one".
    Last edited by Aedilred; 2014-11-02 at 10:43 PM.
    League Wiki

Show
    (by Strawberries)
    (by Rain Dragon)

17. - Top - End - #47
    Ettin in the Playground

Meanwhile, my star WAXES! Mwahahahaha!

...sorry, got a little carried away.

Spoiler
    Show
    ...one could possibly refer to you guys' elaborate dance of allies-to-enemies-to-suicide-of-the-universe as some sort of weird art form.

If one were on drugs.
    Behold, the mighty slayer of strangely coloured mutant equines! The thwarter of forum woes! The! Dark! DM!

18. - Top - End - #48
    Titan in the Playground

You're free to go ahead and post in the coronation thread: there's no reason that thread has to stop just because the round has ended. But we can't withdraw the denunciations from last round's action posts now (although we could rule they were drafted but never sent, if Sucheta is sufficiently persuasive) and the trades will remain suspended for the same reason. Any meaningful response really needed to happen last round in order to make any kind of IC sense, whether the thread was done or not (this is one of the reasons it's best not to time big happenings in IC events to happen very late in the round, even though that's when allows for most buildup and drama) and under the circumstances it was very hard to see what could intervene to convince us not to issue something like that.

I wasn't really paying attention earlier, duh. Sounds like a good plan. Liaising with Blade might be an idea if you've not done so already. It would be good to imbue some life back into the DoF - they've been quiet a long time. As has the LoF, for that matter. The days of Greta and Glamora are long gone, superseded by "what's-her-face" and "the other one".
    I've already talked with Blade a bit and am waiting for clarification from Morph on a particular thing, actually

Meanwhile, my star WAXES! Mwahahahaha!
    "And Yphrine's mercy wanes."

Extended Sig

19. - Top - End - #49
    Ettin in the Playground

"And Yphrine's mercy wanes."
    Yphine's actually been integrated into the Tzaltec Dragon Cult as another of the primal elemental dragons, and is regarded as the Glazfelli progenitor.

Spoiler
    Show

If one were on drugs.

20. - Top - End - #50
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Yphine's actually been integrated into the Tzaltec Dragon Cult as another of the primal elemental dragons, and is regarded as the Glazfelli progenitor.
    To clarify this, Dark doesn't mean the Doctrine of Frost itself; merely that Yphine is recognized as existing as such by the Tzaltec Religion. Since that might not be obvious to a player without the context.

21. - Top - End - #51
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by BladeofObliviom View Post
    To clarify this, Dark doesn't mean the Doctrine of Frost itself; merely that Yphine is recognized as existing as such by the Tzaltec Religion. Since that might not be obvious to a player without the context.
    Ah, indeed. Yphine maintains her own distinct religion, sorry for any mix up.

Spoiler
    Show

If one were on drugs.

22. - Top - End - #52
    Ettin in the Playground

I hope my attempt at writing a 13 Blade is acceptable, it was a little difficult at times, but the mental image in my head was too strong to resist.
    “I’m a Terrorist not an idiot.” - Me
    ░▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
    ░█░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄░
    █░░▀░░▀░░░░░▀▄▄░░█░█
    █░▄░█▀░▄░░░░░░░▀▀░░█
    █░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ░█░░▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄░░█░
    ░█░▄▀█░▄▀░░█░▄▀█░▄▀░
    ░░▀░░░▀░░░░░▀░░░▀░░░

23. - Top - End - #53
    Troll in the Playground

Ruler stuff for Round 27

Ruler Attribute Bonuses

Celero: +1 Diplomacy +1 Curiosity
    Previous Round Issue: New Ruler: Regent Fastion Noth (No stats Found) Bonuses left off until stats are available. Logic please roll for stats or find where they were rolled.

Hurosha: +2 Military

Faedas: +2 Curiosity +1 Diplomacy

Triad Legislator: +1 Diplomacy +2 Curiosity New Leader: Speaker Hanistizo Kellin

Triad Judicator: +3 faith New Leader: Eldest Shahidi Simone Gozzolo

Triad Executor: +1 Curiosity +1 Diplomacy +1 Military

Calorum: +1 Diplomacy +1 Military

Serendel: +1 Faith +1 Military

Guilder: +2 Curiosity +1 Diplomacy Need Inigo's Stats from when he left office to correctly attribute bonuses

Ashenia: +1 Curiosity +1 Diplomacy

Bordeux: +1 Diplomacy +2 Military

AQUA: +1 Curiosity +1 Faith

Salterri Imperium: +1 Curiosity +1 Diplomacy +1 Faith

Niskovia: +1 Curiosity +1 Diplomacy

Fera: +1 Curiosity +1 Diplomacy

Glazfell: +2 Diplomacy +1 Curiosity (C5)

Kingdom of the Carmine Sea: +1 Faith +1 Military New Ruler: King Elwyr

Caercian Consortium: +1 Faith +1 Military New Ruler: King Ji Caercia

Pavonia: +1 Curiosity +1 Diplomacy

Tzalteclan: +1 Diplomacy

Mularuhm: +1 Curiosity +1 Faith +1 Military

Abyssian Sea: INACTIVE 2 ROUNDS

New Crima: +1 Curiosity +1 Diplomacy

Novrania: +1 Diplomacy +1 Curiosity

Planinfrag: +2 Diplomacy

Razdis: +2 Curiosity New Ruler: Mormaer Ogier (Missing assigned +1s)

Raaneka: +3 Diplomacy +2 Curiosity New Ruler: Queen Sucheta Ambere

Region Name Player Ruler D M C F L Used Stat Actions
    Celero Logic King Rion Hazael Noth 7 10 10 3 1 C5
    Hurosha Empire WaylanderX Emperor Wayve Earthguard 10 10 10 4 1
    Faedas ReggieJam Queen Valineth Varinel 10 6 9 10 2 D5 (5A, 17B), C5
    Triad Legislator QuintonBeck Speaker Hanistizo Kellin 6 4 7 1 2
    Triad Judicator zabbarot Eldest Shahidi Raksha Antim 1 6 2 9 2
    Triad Executor ImperatorV Lord Chancellor Dissator Ethmorl 8 10 6 3 4
    Calorum Chief High Priest of Fire Arthus Divinorum 8 7 6 10 1 D5 (7A, 16A), C5
    Raaneka NPC Queen Sucheta Ambere 8 1 7 4 2 -
    Kingdom of Serendel TheWombatOfDoom Lord Girard Serendel 10 10 10 8 5 D10
    Razdis Silverbit Mormaer Ogier 1 2 6 4 3
    Guilderene Expanse SamBurke Doge Buttercup 4 8 10 3 1 C5
    Bordeux Lord_Burch Lady Miranda Bordeux 9 8 6 3 4
    Kingdom of Ashenia Elemental King Kellan III 7 6 7 5 2 D5 (22) C5
    AQUA lt_murgen Skipper-General Andus Fitzrion 3 5 7 10 2 F5
    Alydaxis moossabi Empress Nilata 8 6 10 7 2 F5, C10
    Salterri Imperium Morph Bark Qzarina Li Tianshi 10 7 7 2 1
    Niskovia Kitsanth Grand Prince Zhenya Nisakovich 10 5 10 2 4
    Fera Rain Dragon Fauratans Thuidans Kaiser 6 1 8 1 1 C5
    Glazfell BladeofObliviom King Ghalle Daan 10 8 10 1 4 -
    Kingdom of the Carmine Sea Aedilred Elwyr, King of the Jarrs &c. 4 4 2 6 4
    Caercian Consortium DurkBlanston King Ji Caercia I 3 3 3 5 1 D5 (93, 65) D10
    Pavonia ReaderAt204 Grand Duke William Adolph Adam Wulfendyne 10 2 8 4 3 C5
    Tzalteclan TheDarkDM Teotlkan Nezetkhamun I 10 10 10 10 3 C10, M10
    Mularuhm RandoMan High King Konhagen Ringmaker 10 3 6 5 4 D5 (62B, 69B, 63B) D10
    Alzeroth Collective Sgt. Cookie Grand Minister Kialdo Visontas 3 2 4 1 2
    Nixdarum Sorrcerousflux Dorum, He-Who-Guides-the-People 7 5 8 3 3 C5
    New Crima DoomHat Good Tyrant Oluska Geriin 4 8 5 2 5
    Novrania MintyNinja King Corvus Caine 6 5 6 2 1
    Planinfrag Acco Spoot King Rufus of Stolok 5 6 3 1 3

Religion table is also updated.

Spoiler
    Show

Amazing Avatar by Qwernt! Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Kornaki View Post
    The whole world is held aloft by a dragon.

That dragon? Held aloft by a bigger dragon.

It's dragons all the way up
    Beat the bejesus out of a Paladin

24. - Top - End - #54
    Ettin in the Playground

To be fair, after the votes last round I think my luck should be one higher. Which matters because I'm rolling over rulers this round.

Spoiler
    Show

If one were on drugs.

25. - Top - End - #55
    Bugbear in the Playground

@Tychris1

On a first read through in my drowsy hazed eyes, The Changer looks completely terrifying. Which I regard to be the minimum requirement for a good Sword, so congratz. Seems like their Truth could just as easily be "Pride" as Self-Loathing, as they use a lot of classic motifs of Pride based irony demons.
    ...with a vengeance!

26. - Top - End - #56
    Titan in the Playground

Well, $#@%! Nobody told me =(

Anyway... as I understand it, I post what my new ruler's stats are in her first IC post, correct? Is there somewhere specific I should make that first post? Is there a thread for Sycia's capital already, or should I make one, or do I need to post it in a different IC thread?
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2014-11-03 at 12:51 AM.

Extended Sig

27. - Top - End - #57
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Well, $#@%! Nobody told me =(
    Like I pointed out above, Dark's comment was poorly-worded. What he was saying is that Yphine is legitimatized in Tzalteclan's otherwise separate religion. The Doctrine of Frost remains intact with a head in Sycia.

Anyway... as I understand it, I post what my new ruler's stats are in her first IC post, correct? Is there somewhere specific I should make that first post? Is there a thread for Sycia's capital already, or should I make one, or do I need to post it in a different IC thread?
    Oh gosh, nobody's linked you the Lands of Telluris thread yet. Here's the post where I've been storing Sycia's stuff, though it needs reformatting and you might want to talk to Aedil about what resources are being imported/exported.

28. - Top - End - #58
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by BladeofObliviom View Post
    Oh gosh, nobody's linked you the Lands of Telluris thread yet. Here's the post where I've been storing Sycia's stuff, though it needs reformatting and you might want to talk to Aedil about what resources are being imported/exported.
    ... okay, but that doesn't really answer the question

Extended Sig

29. - Top - End - #59
    Ettin in the Playground

... okay, but that doesn't really answer the question
    New rulers are typically posted here and edited into your nation post. Rolls are done in the communal thread and linked. There are no dedicated country threads, and the only active alliance thread I'm aware of is the Concordat one. Which, as a vassal of the Glazfell, you are welcome in.

Speaking of which, is it required to assign new rulers' stats before they're rolled (by labeling each 1d4 roll), or is that just how people have chosen to do it?

Spoiler
    Show

If one were on drugs.

30. - Top - End - #60
    Ogre in the Playground

*mews sadly, curls up in a corner waiting for her approval*