New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Troll in the Playground

Default Writers in the Playground

I didn't see any real thread for general talk about writing in general, so here it is.

I write mostly for fun, though it would be nice to be published some day. I have a vast set of stories that I've been working in set in the same world.

I have one book more or less has a finished first draft. I have a second, which is a bit of a jumbled mess right now. I have the first half written, but began stagnating in the middle, trying to make it flow well into the end.

My finished book actually began as a prequel of sorts for one of the secondary characters in my main story. It was meant to be a short story or novella, but sort of grew from there. It had a smaller scope than my main story, which I think may have helped focus me a bit and have an easier time writing.

Unluckily for me, it seems whenever the muse to write strikes me, I'm not at home or otherwise able to act on the impulse.

3DS Name: Rezzy, FC: 0104-0343-1530

Lots of bred Pokemon, complete list on my Gym Leader Page of the Giant League Wiki, PM me if you'd like to trade for one.

Fire Emblem Fates Castle Address
    05107-66614
    62592-54117

2. - Top - End - #2
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: Writers in the Playground

We have the Writer's Corner, in the Arts and Crafts subforum... Wouldn't that do? I think it's for all aspects of writing.
    Knitting my way through life, one purl of wisdom at a time.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by SeptimusFabrius View Post
    We have the Writer's Corner, in the Arts and Crafts subforum... Wouldn't that do? I think it's for all aspects of writing.
    Thanks, that would probably do. I didn't think to look there.

3DS Name: Rezzy, FC: 0104-0343-1530

Lots of bred Pokemon, complete list on my Gym Leader Page of the Giant League Wiki, PM me if you'd like to trade for one.

Fire Emblem Fates Castle Address
    05107-66614
    62592-54117

4. - Top - End - #4
    Angel in the Playground Moderator

The Winged Mod: Awesome. Closing this thread in favor of the Writer's Corner, then. Link for the interested.