New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Kasatha Monk Build [PF/3.5]

Ok so here is the race Kasatha

I want to build a monk, now we play with the idea that Kasatha gain a total of 4 attacks, one for each arm but at increasing penalties. Which is why my first feat must be Multiweapon Fighting (Combat/Monster Feat)

The build will be a level 6, and suggestions taken for later levels.
    I am thinking going Master of Many Styles/Qinggong and my first two bonus feats being Pummeling Style/Charge and not sure about my third.

I will have 16,000 GP, and was thinking of taking Guided Amulet of Mighty Fist (Not strictly PF but portable)

I am looking for what my feats need to be to make them the best at what a Monk is suppose to be. Accuracy, Damage, and Mobility.
    I am not worried about surviving as Monks can handle that on their own with their numerous defenses and so forth.

May allow Flaws so can gain up to two bonus feats at character creation.
    Two traits as well.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Spamalot in the Playground

Default Re: Kasatha Monk Build [PF/3.5]

The obvious choice for your other feat is picking up a second style so that you can use it with Fuse Style. Snake Style is a good one here, both allowing you to change the damage type of your unarmed strike on the fly and also letting you block attacks (and touch attacks, like rays) using Sense Motive as an immediate action.

For feats, you can't go wrong with Extra Ki, especially as a Qinggong. Be sure to also go for anything that will boost your unarmed strike, like Weapon Focus.

If your DM allows Guided you're all set, but if not, go for a Dex/Wis focus with Agile.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    But really, the important lesson here is this: Rather than making assumptions that don't fit with the text and then complaining about the text being wrong, why not just choose different assumptions that DO fit with the text?
    Plague Doctor by Crimmy
    Ext. Sig (Handbooks/Creations)

3. - Top - End - #3
    Troll in the Playground

RangerGuy

4. - Top - End - #4
    Dwarf in the Playground

So it has, doesn't mean I cannot ask for myself.