So the situation is that i am a brand new DM, i have played for about 12 years on and off but never really thought about DMing, but then my friend asked me to do a short campaign so he could take a break from dming so i have found a few great sites for generating random dungeon maps made my own minis out of paper and some other random objects but what i really want is something that will help describe the area that the players are in, really immense them in the game, something like a town description generator instead of saying "you arrive in town there is a guard and a tavern and an inn" i much more prefer soemthing like you walk into the town that is surrounded by a cheap but durable wall the town is mostly dirt and surrounded by groves of trees and maybe some similar text, now i know that players don't care so much about that kind of detail i want to know where i can find other text like that to go along with dungeons caves keeps and what have you, i have listed several examples and the sources below

19. The Forgotten Shrine
This square chamber with a high-peaked ceiling has a cracked flagstone floor and waterstained masonry walls.
The room smells of dust and mildew, like an old cellar................ source:http://angrydm.com/2013/04/an-angry-...enture-format/

Return to Undermountain
Dungeon Room Description Generator- Amazing and lots of rooms but i can only stretch it so far you know

any help would be so greatly appreciated i still have a few months to gather things