New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Dwarf in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Default Miko the Paladin: Classes, Level and Feats?

Does anyone have any idea of the class and level combination of Miko, the zealot Paladin? Also, any idea of the feats she had?

I ask because I have been considering making a similar character for a game, from a technical point at least, he won't be as single minded as Miko was.

It seems to be she had a combination of Paladin and Monk classes, and could somehow use the Monks flurry of Blows during her attacks. Also, she had the TWF feat.

OTOH she could have the Paladin and Samurai classes, or Paladin, Samurai and Monk??

2. - Top - End - #2
    Titan in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Default Re: Miko the Paladin: Classes, Level and Feats?

I recommend checking out the class and level geekery thread. While the Giant does not actually have a character sheet for any of his characters, he is at least internally consistent enough for them to make some very well educated guesses.
    “Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same. Proportions are negotiated, boundaries blurred. I'm not a pious hermit, I haven't done only good in my life. But if I'm to choose between one evil and another, then I prefer not to choose at all.”

3. - Top - End - #3
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Miko the Paladin: Classes, Level and Feats?

She explicitly, repeatedly, and eventually quite loudly said she didn't have levels in any samurai class, so I'm not seeing the ambiguity here.

She had 2-3 levels of monk and the rest in paladin. She probably wore a mithril breastplate (certainly wore some kind of light armor, since she could use Evasion in her armor) and dumped Wisdom, since the monk Wisdom AC bonus wouldn't apply to her while wearing any armor. She had a ton of Dexterity and multiple dual-wielding feats.