New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 50 123456789101126 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Puzzle & Dragons 9: Of Godfests and Golems

Welcome to the Playground's NINTH(!) iteration thread for the popular mobile app game, Puzzle & Dragons!
    (Previous thread is here.)

Here we gather to discuss, praise, complain about, and generally just natter on for this fun and addictive app game.

The first step is to point all new players to one of the beginners' guides.

We also have a linked guide to using row enhancement awoken skills!

What is Puzzle & Dragons?

A Free-to-Play match-three game with surprising depth! The puzzle occupies the lower half of the screen, and the combinations you form power your team on the upper half of the screen in battle. Part pokemon, part bejeweled, part M:tG, all crack, this game is easy to learn, difficult to master and very well put together. Unlike many games of this kind, it defies genre by going for both depth and complexity while maintaining ease of pick up.

What, seriously?

Yup! While at it's surface, the game is basically any other puzzle game ever, the math behind damage output, the dungeon design, the team composition component and metagame, and the uniquely free-wheeling capacity of the puzzle make Puzzle and Dragons a stand-out despite it's terrible app graphic. It has surprisingly deep and fulfilling long-term play (at the moment, I've been playing for over 600 days), and new content comes out regularly.

So what do I need to know to get started?

• First, the game itself! PAD, P&D or puzzle and dragons should all be sufficient searches to download it. It operates on Android and iOS devices, with mixed results on running it elsewhere.
    • Second, the beginner's guides will help a lot. You start out with one fast freebie pull on the game's real lure, the Rare Egg Machine, and a good pull here can save you a lot of frustration and also make the game much more fun. It's suggested that after you run the game a bit and get comfortable playing it, you "reroll" by uninstalling and reinstalling the application. Then you run through the tutorial again and do the free pull again, repeating until you snag a keeper. This is not half as bad as it sounds; it's pretty brainless, and goes by pretty quickly. If you can time your re-rolling to line up with a biweekly Godfest, you can save yourself even more frustration!
    • Third, friends. Good friends with compatible Leader skills are critical. When you enter a dungeon, you can bring a friend's leader with you as a member of your team; their leader skill operates alongside your own. We have a lot of great, experienced players here, with a lot of solid leaders. We can carry you when your own leader can't. Managing your leader and picking the right friend's leader is a critical part of the metagame. The GitP list is at the bottom of this thread; feel free to send any of us requests. If you have something like "@GitP" in your username, we'll know you're from this forum, and will accept your friend requests more readily!
    • Fourth, be stingy with stones! Magic stones are the in-app-purchase (IAP) resource, and while you get them for free pretty quickly early on, and even more on a regular basis, you'll regret being too free with their use early on. The four rules of magic stones are (1) Never pull the gold dragon Rare Egg Machine outside of a godfest; (2) You should have two monster boxes for every rank you have, and spending stones to Increase Capacity is almost never a bad idea; (3) It's generally not worth a stone to continue in a dungeon or refill your stamina until you have at least 100 stamina, and (4) No, really, don't pull the REM outside of a godfest, seriously.

As a closing note, Puzzle & Dragons is an immensely popular game, and there are a ton of fan-run sites for information. Most of them stay fairly up-to-date, so just go with what you prefer.
    • The PAD Wikia is volunteer-run, and can get out-of-date, but I think it has the friendliest format for finding information. It also has a ton of great guides and advice.
    • PuzzleDragonX is generally the best-updated site out there, with the most current news and most complete data. It's the community's go-to resource for data, but doesn't have much in the way of advice.
    • PADHerder is a tool to track and manage your monster box, with some neat automated ways to update. It also has some good information pages.
    • PADGuide (Android / iPhone) is an awesome app which keeps very current with all data and can even alert you to Urgent! dungeons. (HIGHLY recommended; I can't live without it.)
    • The Puzzle and Dragons Forum is dedicated to PAD and has some pretty good (and some very old) guides.
    • The PAD Global Facebook group is for talking about PAD stuff on ... well, Facebook. It's a solid way to get more compatible friends, too, but it's not always nice to newbies.

Puzzle & Dragon GitP Friends List
    Spoiler: Table
    Show

Special thanks to Aramul for this!

Puzzle & Dragon GitP Friends List
    Obryn, dwarfSA@PG, 357,549,260
    Primary Lead: Pure Light Sun Deity Ra
    Secondary Leads: BAO Batman+BW Stealth, Light Metatron, Bountiful Arbour Goddess Freyja, Kirin Sakuya, Guardian of the Sacred City Athena, Awoken Ceres, Freyr the Blazing Swordsman, BAO Robin+E.Stick. And like 20 more that see occasional use.
    Diego Havoc, Diego@GitP, 376,879,256
    Primary Lead: Banishing Claw Byakko, Haku
    Secondary Leads: Lu Bu, Horus, Lucifer, Cu Chullain, DL Yomi, Robin, Isis, Goemon
    Starwulf, Starwulf, 319,762,282
    Primary Lead: Horus
    Secondary Leads: Metatron, Cu Chulainn, Batman
    SiuiS, SiuiS@GitP, 307,676,270
    Primary Lead: Light Metatron
    Secondary Leads: Unicorn, Byakko Haku, Warrior Rose Valkyrie, Azure Maiden Valkyrie, Black Blaze Valkyrie, Parvati, Perseus, Lance-wielder Odin, War Deity Odin
    Aramul, Aram@gitp, 314,795,270
    Primary Lead: DQXQ, Haku
    Secondary Leads: Vampire Lord, Hera-Ur, GrOdin, Tyrranos (low cost), D/D Batman (low cost)
    Leviticus, Levi@GitP, 367,459,299
    Primary - Sonia, Kirin
    Secondary - Horus, Athena, LMeta, Lu Bu, Rebel Lucifer
    Erloas (Account #1), ErloasGitP, 325,699,229
    Erloas (Account #2), LoraesGitP, 395,991,230
    Primary Lead: RSonia
    Secondary Leads: Karin, CuChu, Artemis
    Tyckspoon, Tyck@GitP, 305,397,237
    Secondary Leads: Freyr, D/D Batman, Horus, Karin, L/D Venus
    Jasmine, Jasmine, 301,790,222
    Primary Lead: Horus (weekday), Goemon (weekend), Athena (farming)
    Secondary Leads: Kirin, darkBastet, U&Y, SOD Luci
    Kauai, Kauai@gitp, 364,995,253
    Secondary Leads: Shiva, Haku, Persphone, Pompompurin
    Blade7, Blade@gitp, 387,372,268
    Secondary Leads: D/D Batman, D/W Batman, Kushinada, D/D Yomi, D/W Vampire
    Klaatu B. Nikto, KBN@GitP, 336,576,284
    Primary Lead: Haku
    Secondary Leads: GrOdin, Hino
    Celesyne, ?, 375,280,271
    Primary Lead: Horus
    Secondary Leads: FireDragon Grand Tyrannos, Enchantress of the Sea Siren, GrOdin, Goddess of the Rice Fields, Kushinada, ADK
    Academia, Aca@GitP, 350,076,269
    Primary Lead: Red Sonia, Kirin, Haku
    Secondary Leads: Izanagi, L. Meta, Asuka, RSonia, Yamato
    137ben, Snes4@gitp, 336,616,397
    Primary Lead: Divine Flowers, DQXQ
    Fax Celestis, Fax @ GitP, 372,092,294
    Primary Leads: RG Leilan, Bonia
    Secondary Leads: GD Bastet, WB Metatron, Batgirl and Batwoman, Robin, Goemon
    Otravyat, Otra @GitP, 329,820,344
    Primary Lead: U&Y
    Winterfate, ?, 367,402,301
    Primary Lead: Haku
    Firedaemon33, ?, 390,807,310
    Primary Lead: Baal
    Secondary Leads: DDK
    Soepvork, Soepv@GitP, 333,581,245
    Primary Lead: Blazing Deity Falcon, Horus; Divine Flowers, Da Qiao & Xiao Qiao
    Secondary Leads: Divine Flying General, Lu Bu; Hunt God of the Holy Bow, Artemis; Commerce Deity of Dreams, Hermes; Kirin of the Aurora, Sakuya
    Julajimus, ?, 386,096,292
    Flare'90, Flare, 325,249,325
    Primary Lead: Ra
    Secondary Leads: Umisachi&Yamasachi, Guan Yu
    Sallera (Account #1), Sallera 307,636,315
    Primary Lead: Green Zhuge Liang
    Secondary Leads: Durga, I&I, Amenouzume
    Sallera (Account #2), Kiminosei, 373,137,360
    Primary Lead: DQXQ
    Secondary Leads: U&Y
    Quietus, Quietus, 392,538,393
    Primary Lead: Eternal Jade Dragon Caller Sonia, Flying Divine General Lu Bu
    Secondary Leads: Feline Deity of Harmony Bastet, Gusting Prodigy Sasuke, Goddess of Secrets Kali, Fallen Angel Lucifer
    Baka Nikujaga, Baka, 346,216,306
    Primary Lead: Kushinada
    Secondary Leads: ???

Code:
    [tr][td]
    forumname, gamename, idnumber
    Primary Lead: 
    Secondary Leads: 
    [/td][/tr]

thanks to SiuiS, whose OP I totally ripped off.
    Last edited by obryn; 2014-12-27 at 06:56 PM.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Puzzle & Dragons 9: Of Godfests and Golems

Leader updates ahoy

Code:
    [tr][td]
    Secondary Leads: Divine Flying General, Lu Bu; Hunt God of the Holy Bow, Artemis; Commerce Deity of Dreams, Hermes; Kirin of the Aurora, Sakuya
    [/td][/tr]

I would also suggest to add padherder links to the table if it's not too much of a hassle. Mine is https://www.padherder.com/user/soepvork/
    Last edited by Soepvork; 2014-12-04 at 11:23 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by The Linker View Post
    Soepvork? Bang freakin' on. A cookie must be doled out, though I fear its chocolate chip-deliciously-infected substance is far too lacking of grandeur to be a prize of the appropriate scale.

So you get two cookies.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Soepvork View Post
    Leader updates ahoy

Code:
    [tr][td]
    [/td][/tr]

I would also suggest to add padherder links to the table if it's not too much of a hassle. Mine is https://www.padherder.com/user/soepvork/
    Updated, and added the padherder as a link behind your PAD username - thanks!

4. - Top - End - #4
    Titan in the Playground

ERMAGERD ERPDERTS

Code:
    [tr][td]
    Fax Celestis, Fax @ GitP, 372,092,294
    Primary Leads: RG Leilan, Bonia
    Secondary Leads: GD Bastet, WB Metatron, Batgirl and Batwoman, Robin, Goemon
    [/td][/tr]

5. - Top - End - #5
    Ettin in the Playground

Is it weird that I wish I had more Ganeshas on my friend list?

I've burned through about 10 million gold this week on coin dungeons. It's funny; I've often wished there were a way to turn coins into stones ... and here it is! Better, even, because you can also turn coins into Tamadra. I ult-evo'd my new GrOdin during Super Emeralds last week, and now he's fully awoken off those coin dungeon S-Rank tamadra.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Bugbear in the Playground

I haven't coded in 10 years, so I'll need a bit of help on that. But my username is spelled incorrectly on the intro. Don't worry about padherder since there is a link in my signature (plus it's broken right now anyways).

7. - Top - End - #7
    Ettin in the Playground

Mostly just posting to flag the thread. But maybe I should use this as a reason to go and update my Padherder accounts, they are woefully out of date.

8. - Top - End - #8
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Otravyat View Post
    I haven't coded in 10 years, so I'll need a bit of help on that. But my username is spelled incorrectly on the intro. Don't worry about padherder since there is a link in my signature (plus it's broken right now anyways).
    Well you got me beat, I haven't coded in.... well, ever. My leads do need updated though:

Primary - Sonia, Kirin

9. - Top - End - #9
    Titan in the Playground

Grimoire girls are live in JP, and wow, Ars Nova would be amazing for that last seat on my Leilan team. Also dat ass dem awakenings.

10. - Top - End - #10

Quote Originally Posted by Levictus View Post
    Well you got me beat, I haven't coded in.... well, ever. My leads do need updated though:

Primary - Sonia, Kirin
    My coding experience was one computer science course senior year of high school. So basically never.

EDIT I've been thinking about the Awoken Minerva evo requirements, and actually think that I could handle them fairly soon. Zeus Vulcan, while tough, should get shredded by a U&Y team. The two-color monsters all have red first so none of them will survive a basic 25x match. There are a couple non-red bosses, but they are all manageable. Think I'll give it a try next time around. Then its just a matter of getting the jewels. Need both dark and light. But that should be doable by the time that I've leveled and evo'd Minerva, Hera-Ur, and Zeus Vulcan.
    Last edited by Otravyat; 2014-12-04 at 03:06 PM.

11. - Top - End - #11
    Dwarf in the Playground

Beholder

Might as well give some informations:

Flare'90, Flare, 325,249,325
    Primary Lead: Ra
    Secondary Leads: Umisachi&Yamasachi, Guan Yu

12. - Top - End - #12

Quote Originally Posted by obryn View Post
    I think our worst in-thread example took eight pulls to get a good one, and that was with handicap!
    I took 8 hours, but I suppose this won't scare away new players as much.

Code:
    [tr][td]
    Jasmine, Jasmine, 301,790,222
    Primary Lead: Horus (weekday), Goemon (weekend), Athena (farming)
    Secondary Leads: Kirin, darkBastet, U&Y, SOD Luci
    [/td][/tr]

There's a significant difference between coding and copy&paste+fill in the blanks

Quote the original post and delete everything but yourself, then change whatever you want to change. Then highlight your text and press the # button next to quote. Easy as that :)
    Last edited by Jasmine; 2014-12-04 at 03:53 PM.

13. - Top - End - #13
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Jasmine View Post
    There's a significant difference between coding and copy&paste+fill in the blanks
    Hm, I wasn't aware the code popped up when you quoted the OP, I suppose its good to know for subsequent new threads

In terms of coin dungeons, which ones have you guys been running for stones? I assume the repeats (mystic dragons, dark knight sword, etc.) don't reward stones or tama's if you had completed them when they were biweekly/random dungeons? So that narrows it down to the alt. technicals. All of them reward a stone when completed and a tama for S-ranking, correct?

14. - Top - End - #14
    Titan in the Playground

Leader updates, you say? (Also, the first post still says it's the eighth thread, by the way.)

Code:
    [tr][td]
    Sallera, Sallera, 307,636,315
    Primary Lead: GZL
    Secondary Leads: Durga, I&I, Amenouzume
    Kiminosei, 373,137,360
    Primary Lead: DQXQ
    Secondary Leads: U&Y
    [/td][/tr]
    Figured I've gotten to the point where a PADHerder would be useful for the tablet account, and... yeesh, that box is not as tidy as it used to be. OCD tingling! Still nowhere near the mess that is my phone account, but I've been slacking lately. Or rather, rolling REM too much since there were two Sun Quan godfests in a row. Ah well, only a few more ranks until 99 stam, then I can spend allll my stones on supers, Tamadra Village, and box space, and I'll get caught up soon enough.

Also, was going to run a coin dungeon on the phone account for the miniscule chance of Woodpys (figure I need either a single GZL skillup or a 9th skill boost on that team to have any chance at all of doing Zeus-Dios)... and failed to notice until after I unlocked it that it's no dupes. Yeah, that didn't go well. Can't run GZL, of course, and my Durga team really needs levels. I'd say it was only 1mil gold, but I haven't exactly been spamming weekend dungeon.... <<;;
    Wriggle avatar by memnarch.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Current characters:
    Faien
    Aya
    Sei

15. - Top - End - #15

In terms of coin dungeons, which ones have you guys been running for stones? I assume the repeats (mystic dragons, dark knight sword, etc.) don't reward stones or tama's if you had completed them when they were biweekly/random dungeons? So that narrows it down to the alt. technicals. All of them reward a stone when completed and a tama for S-ranking, correct?
    Every one of them is new, although the UI not displaying clear after you beat it is kind of an ass (so you might want to write down what you've beaten somewhere). I'd also assume if you cleared one in the first rotation of coin dungeons that it's cleared permanently, but I don't want to risk the gold to check.

Repeat surveys give stones but no Srank. Pentad Dragons give both stones and Srank. Alts give stones but no Srank. Dragon/evo mat/tamadra rushes give stones but no Srank.

Quote Originally Posted by Sallera View Post
    Also, was going to run a coin dungeon on the phone account for the miniscule chance of Woodpys (figure I need either a single GZL skillup or a 9th skill boost on that team to have any chance at all of doing Zeus-Dios)... and failed to notice until after I unlocked it that it's no dupes. Yeah, that didn't go well. Can't run GZL, of course, and my Durga team really needs levels. I'd say it was only 1mil gold, but I haven't exactly been spamming weekend dungeon.... <<;;
    This is why you should keep a smattering of Gaia/Sasuke friends around, and the reason I have a smattering of DQXQ, Isis, Kirin, Bastet, Oku and U&Y friends, even though I never use them.
    Last edited by Jasmine; 2014-12-04 at 04:10 PM.

16. - Top - End - #16
    Titan in the Playground

I had a Sasuke friend, but they must have upgraded at some point. :3 Although it doesn't help that I also have GZL and Sasuke subs on that team, so I'd need to stick DK back on there or somesuch, and a Gaia friend would be a must. Wonder if I can find a couple. Edit: Actually, I have Artemises. Should have tried that.

I do have plenty of random colour combo friends sitting around; the problem with Durga was the average level of that team being ~50.
    Last edited by Sallera; 2014-12-04 at 04:24 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Current characters:
    Faien
    Aya
    Sei

17. - Top - End - #17
    Titan in the Playground

This is why you should keep a smattering of Gaia/Sasuke friends around, and the reason I have a smattering of DQXQ, Isis, Kirin, Bastet, Oku and U&Y friends, even though I never use them.
    I knew you kept me around for some reason!

*checks, doesn't have Jasmine on friends list*

NEVER MIND MY STUPID JOKE DOESN'T WORK

18. - Top - End - #18

Quote the original post and delete everything but yourself, then change whatever you want to change. Then highlight your text and press the # button next to quote. Easy as that :)
    Huh. Didn't even think about that.... I'm silly. On the other hand, people are too proactive and my name was already fixed when I went to do that.

19. - Top - End - #19
    Ettin in the Playground

I think I got everyone's updates so far - please check the listing to see if I missed you or messed up.

e: I also added more stuff to the OP.
    Last edited by obryn; 2014-12-04 at 04:54 PM.

20. - Top - End - #20
    Titan in the Playground

Looks like my padherder links got lost when copying to the OP.

...which in retrospect is not surprising, since [code] lets them through; I should have used [noparse]. <<
    Spoiler
    Show
    Current characters:
    Faien
    Aya
    Sei

21. - Top - End - #21

I didn't take as long as Jasmine for rerolling, but I was still at about 5 hours total I believe. Those are both outliers compared to the norm though (I think?).

22. - Top - End - #22
    Ettin in the Playground

MonkGuy

Every one of them is new, although the UI not displaying clear after you beat it is kind of an ass (so you might want to write down what you've beaten somewhere). I'd also assume if you cleared one in the first rotation of coin dungeons that it's cleared permanently, but I don't want to risk the gold to check.

Repeat surveys give stones but no Srank. Pentad Dragons give both stones and Srank. Alts give stones but no Srank. Dragon/evo mat/tamadra rushes give stones but no Srank.

For what it's worth, I do have a Sasuke, not super high level yet but he is uvo'ed. If anyone needs me to put him up I can do so, but you guys will have to add me first...

I didn't take as long as Jasmine for rerolling, but I was still at about 5 hours total I believe. Those are both outliers compared to the norm though (I think?).
    Mine took about an hour and a half, and most of that was downloading the game. I think the reason I fell in love with this game was because Green Sonia and my ridiculous love of dragons.
    Last edited by Quietus; 2014-12-04 at 05:39 PM.
    Pokemon friend code : 3067-5701-8746

Trade list can be found on my Giant League wiki page, all pokemon are kept in stock with 5 IVs, most with egg moves, some bred for Hidden Powers. Currently at 55 in stock and counting.

Padherders for my phone and my tablet!

23. - Top - End - #23
    Titan in the Playground

...and then there's me, who just stuck with his original, craptacular roll of Gigas.

24. - Top - End - #24

Quote Originally Posted by Fax Celestis View Post
    I knew you kept me around for some reason!

*checks, doesn't have Jasmine on friends list*

NEVER MIND MY STUPID JOKE DOESN'T WORK
    Sorry, I should have been specific. This is going to sound extremely elitist, but fixed.
    and the reason I have a smattering of +297 DQXQ (6), +297 Isis (11), +297 Kirin (19), +297 Bastet (4), +297 Oku (4) and +297 U&Y (4) friends, even though I never use them.
    Although I think the real reason is you never added me, and I usually don't add anyone.

Also I just tried out Obryn's Ra in alt tower of flare and realized I suck at this game.

Depends on how picky you are with a starter I suppose. I managed to roll Okuninushi four times in that time span who's a reasonably viable pick but I was too suck for 6 combos. I also managed to get 6 CDKs, since I was chasing Luci/Persephone during dark carnival. Not many notable rolls outside of that - Freyr, Kushi, Ame no Uzume, and a couple dozen succubi.

This is really random, but I wonder if they'll ever give Gigas/Echi/Siren branching ults like every other monster in their series has. I'd love for gigas to get a different subattribute, and Echi really should get an attacker subtype. Even just copying Alraune/Archangel and giving echi/siren a 2xhp/2x attack for attacker/physical would be interesting.

Mine took about an hour and a half, and most of that was downloading the game. I think the reason I fell in love with this game was because Green Sonia and my ridiculous love of dragons.
    Maybe a tip about iTools or the android equivalent would be helpful in the OP - if you just delete data48 it's about 5 minutes a run, 7 if you're watching movies like I was :P

...and then there's me, who just stuck with his original, craptacular roll of Gigas.
    Some people can't rely on luck and NEED that good first pull :P
    I pulled Kirin at 6 months, U&Y at 9 and Bastet at 10. I would not have lasted 6+ months of playing Lucifer (I can barely stand 60 minutes)
    Last edited by Jasmine; 2014-12-04 at 05:53 PM.

25. - Top - End - #25

Breaking this up into LOOOTTTSSS of quotes from Jasmine's post...

Sorry, I should have been specific. This is going to sound extremely elitist, but fixed.

Although I think the real reason is you never added me, and I usually don't add anyone.
    Plus a random +284 U&Y you never have to use! Although I do love your horus for random dungeons.

Also I just tried out Obryn's Ra in alt tower of flare and realized I suck at this game.
    I always get on a roll with U&Y, making my combo plus clearing hearts/reds. Makes me think that it would be fun to take Ra as a friend leader. And then I always die. Not worth.

Depends on how picky you are with a starter I suppose. I managed to roll Okuninushi four times in that time span who's a reasonably viable pick but I was too suck for 6 combos. I also managed to get 6 CDKs, since I was chasing Luci/Persephone during dark carnival. Not many notable rolls outside of that - Freyr, Kushi, Ame no Uzume, and a couple dozen succubi.
    I rejected Thor, and a couple other gods. But I was also doing it the worst possible way. Rerolling a ton, and not on godfest because I didn't want to wait a couple weeks. SOOOO many golems/fruit dragons/healer girls/mystic knights.

This is really random, but I wonder if they'll ever give Gigas/Echi/Siren branching ults like every other monster in their series has. I'd love for gigas to get a different subattribute, and Echi really should get an attacker subtype. Even just copying Alraune/Archangel and giving echi/siren a 2xhp/2x attack for attacker/physical would be interesting.
    That would be very nice. I would give a lot to be able to plug echidna in on an attacker team and not lose a ton of damage.

Okay not actually that many quotes.
    Last edited by Otravyat; 2014-12-04 at 06:25 PM.

26. - Top - End - #26
    Titan in the Playground

God I hope so. Gigas needs an attacker subtype so he'll actually work with the slime that he has in his art.
    Some people can't rely on luck and NEED that good first pull :P
    I pulled Kirin at 6 months, U&Y at 9 and Bastet at 10. I would not have lasted 6+ months of playing Lucifer (I can barely stand 60 minutes)
    Me? Lucky? *checks box*

Let's see...Lifetime REM pulls, in order:

1. Gigas
    2. Leviathan
    3. Mitsuki #1
    4. Metatron
    5. Bonia
    6. Ifrit
    7. Zeal #1
    8. Leilan
    9. Pierdra
    10. Shaitan #1
    11. Voice
    12. Kamui
    13. Bastet
    14. Artemis #1
    15. Siren
    16. Fortoytops
    17. Sylph
    18. Dark Golem
    19. Lu Bu
    20. Siegfried
    21. Shaitan #2
    22. Red Golem
    23. Green Golem
    24. Kurone
    25. Isis
    26. Blue Golem
    27. Catwoman
    28. Robin
    29. Vampire
    30. Thanatos #1
    31. Cinderella
    32. Raphael
    33. Genie
    34. Grape Dragon
    35. Mitsuki #2
    36. Angel
    37. Thanatos #2
    38. Thanatos #3
    39. Artemis #2
    40. Chiyome
    41. Black Valkyrie
    42. Batchix
    43. Aquaman
    44. Zeal #2
    45. Verche #2 (#1 was from a dungeon)
    46. Pandora
    47. Loki

So I guess that's lucky? IDK.
    Last edited by Fax Celestis; 2014-12-04 at 07:12 PM.

27. - Top - End - #27
    Ettin in the Playground

It's just a different way to get used to. :) More challenging than Horus, for sure, but it just takes practice.

But I don't use him for anything but really hard content, honestly. If I can run any other team, I usually do.

28. - Top - End - #28
    Ettin in the Playground

I went and did it. I finally set up my PADHerder. I haven't curated it at all - no priorities, and a bunch of unevolved skill-up monsters in the mix - but that's what I got.

29. - Top - End - #29

Plus a random +284 U&Y you never have to use! Although I do love your horus for random dungeons.

I always get on a roll with U&Y, making my combo plus clearing hearts/reds. Makes me think that it would be fun to take Ra as a friend leader. And then I always die. Not worth.

I rejected Thor, and a couple other gods. But I was also doing it the worst possible way. Rerolling a ton, and not on godfest because I didn't want to wait a couple weeks. SOOOO many golems/fruit dragons/healer girls/mystic knights.
    I think I used you once for black pirate dragon cause 100% blind resist trololol. On second though Kirin would have worked too but it was an easy dungeon so whatever.

I 'had' to take Ra cause alt Tower of flare has ifrit, now with 200k defense instead of 60k. Droiddragon takes too long and Rodin is still level 4 unevo (shrug) On that note friggin carbuncles are the hardest bosses, esp when there's 2 pairs back to back and they hit for 20/30k each.

I rolled off godfest too. Had a lot of spare time back then.

Me? Lucky? *checks box*

Let's see...Lifetime REM pulls, in order:

So I guess that's lucky? IDK.
    Eh I guess that's average or slightly above. My perception is probably skewed cause you rolled early and often and netted double exclusives in your first 5 rolls, which averaged out later. I just didn't want to risk getting trolled - first roll is the only one you can control, and I wanted to stay non IAP and kick butt. So horus :P

Quote Originally Posted by obryn View Post
    It's just a different way to get used to. :) More challenging than Horus, for sure, but it just takes practice.
    But I don't use him for anything but really hard content, honestly. If I can run any other team, I usually do.
    I was actually able to activate at least the 4x every turn, but it took significantly more thinking than instant pickup and spin-on-the-go for horus.

Still no piis :( Not even a sighting. ~2600 stamina now.
    Last edited by Jasmine; 2014-12-04 at 08:11 PM.

30. - Top - End - #30
    Banned

"Wow, no updates to the thread?" She asks, after not subscribing and this not getting updates.

Grimoire girls are live in JP, and wow, Ars Nova would be amazing for that last seat on my Leilan team. Also dat ass dem awakenings.
    Huh whuh? Awakenings?
    Goetia is hot. Snake hair? Multiple horns? Strange pigments? Magical key weapon? Yes.

EDIT I've been thinking about the Awoken Minerva evo requirements, and actually think that I could handle them fairly soon. Zeus Vulcan, while tough, should get shredded by a U&Y team. The two-color monsters all have red first so none of them will survive a basic 25x match. There are a couple non-red bosses, but they are all manageable. Think I'll give it a try next time around. Then its just a matter of getting the jewels. Need both dark and light. But that should be doable by the time that I've leveled and evo'd Minerva, Hera-Ur, and Zeus Vulcan.
    My problem is the like, three bosses you have to. Get through. I can only do two XD

*hands over crown and scepter*
    I'm keeping the robes.
    Mmm. Ermine~

In terms of coin dungeons, which ones hae you guys been running for stones? I assume the repeats (mystic dragons, dark knight sword, etc.) don't reward stones or tama's if you had completed them when they were biweekly/random dungeons? So that narrows it down to the alt. technicals. All of them reward a stone when completed and a tama for S-ranking, correct?
    None. I don't want to spend money unless I have stones to spare to make the hour worthwhile. So I may end up blitzing the gold one to try and skill up Fuma Kotaru and getting my light physical team rolling, but otherwise, not spending a cent. Gonna accumulate my jingle.