New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 203536373839404142434445
Results 1,321 to 1,333 of 1333
  1. - Top - End - #1321
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: The Council of Mythos IC

Taalia smiles and sets some onions in front of Fenlaen, giving him a clean cutting board and knife and moving to rinse off the others and leaving them in the sink. She walks back over to the soup pot, dropping Fenlaen's carrots into it and stirring. "So, I had someone come in today looking for my hottest selling new product in a size 3, but I swear all the women in this town are size 3, and it turns out I had just sold the last size 3 I had in stock before she got there, so what was I supposed to do? Well, of course she gets angry with me and..." Taalia chats on about work, to Nissa specifically, not wanting to bore Davis and Fenlaen with girl stuff but definitely not wanting to waste time that Nissa was here and paying attention to her.

2. - Top - End - #1322
    Titan in the Playground

Fen sets to work at the table on the onions in a similar manner. Of course, a round object like that is harder to cut straight.. and the blinding chemicals!

Spoiler
    Show
    It's a gaseous & continuous trap!

fortitude save: (1d20+11)[31]
    If failed, make a will save: (1d20+3)[13]
    Success means you are 'dazzled'. Failure means blinded for (1d2)[1] rounds.

3. - Top - End - #1323

Nissa did her best to focus on her mother's story, but she was distracted. Now it felt like two members of the Council were conspiring against her relationship with Sora, and she wasn't sure of how to handle it all. Maybe things would work out better once she had a chance to meet with Sora again...

4. - Top - End - #1324
    Titan in the Playground

As Fen begins cutting the onions, he hasn't really felt the sting of the fumes yet to his eyes, but a movement in the corner of them catches his interest. It was just Ghellin, but the strange thing was, it looked like the raptor was stalking something. What was he doing now??

5. - Top - End - #1325

Ghellin darted off to the other room when Fen looked over at him.

6. - Top - End - #1326
    Titan in the Playground

Fen put down everything and flew into the next room to see what in the world Ghellin was doing.

7. - Top - End - #1327

Ghellin was curled up in front of the fireplace, though he gave Fen a hungry look when the pixie entered the room.

8. - Top - End - #1328
    Titan in the Playground

Fen went back to the kitchen. "Uh, Nissa, did you feed Ghellin yet? I think he's getting hungry just looking at me again..." He shrugged and went back to chopping the onions.

9. - Top - End - #1329

"Actually I haven't, thanks for reminding me." She came into the room and fed Ghellin a few strips of meat from her bag. "Greedy lizard."

10. - Top - End - #1330
    Titan in the Playground

Fen chuckles, and he continues dicing the onions, first into rings, then small pieces, much to his discomfort (and probably those nearby too). After nearly ten minutes of agony, he brings them over to Taalia, with eyes thoroughly watering. "Ugh, those are some mean onions..."

11. - Top - End - #1331

Taalia smiles and takes the onions, putting them into the soup and then mixing it up, before putting it in a few bowls and serving it to the group. "So, what have you been up to today dear?" she asks Nissa.
    Last edited by NeoSeraphi; 2014-12-22 at 10:57 AM.

12. - Top - End - #1332

"We went to Castle Revane to see if we could find a few books in the library. Looks like someone already bought the place though..."

13. - Top - End - #1333

Taalia looks up in surprise. "Oh, well, no big deal. I have bad memories of that place anyway. I'm not interested in contesting it." She eats her soup quietly.