New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617181920 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #481
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Ye Olde West. (Game officially underway)

Quote Originally Posted by That fuzzy llama
    (Interesting logic, I like it. Well, I would if it weren't directed at me, so I hope you'll pardon me if I disagree. The plain and simple fact is that I am RPing the prospector's pack animal is because he had a llama in his sigatar. What I RP has no relevance to my role, as Mafia III will show you. You may read into it, but the prospector will back me up that this is simply done for the amusement of ourselves and hopefully others.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongo the Troll
    Yes, it's amusing. I'll give you that. And I'll admit I bit on the Mafia III thing pretty well. Nicely done. But that's not here and therefore irrelevant. Also makes for a good cover story.
    (I find my behavior in the past to be extremely relevant because its still the same mind throughout all of the games. Don't be so quick to dismiss evidence simply because it clashes with your thesis. In all the games the subconscious clues are there that show my role are there. For instance, in games where I'm a wolf, I tend to RP less. I.E. Rebellion and WW VI, but in games where I'm a villager I RP more. WW V and Mafia I & II are prime examples. When I don't have to hide, I can draw my attention to myself.)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Fluffers
    Originally Posted by Atreyu the Masked LLama
    (One last point, what role could El J have that I would have jumped on as his friend? The banker is the only role that hasn't been killed yet and no one has stepped up to disclaim Ink.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy the Kidd
    That would be the role of John Wayne, the day baner. Nice of you to forget. And I'm sure you didn't know his role when you came to him, just that he was worthy of protection early on and therefore likely "in".
    Actually, since I make it a point to support every WW game on the board, I do tend to forget games that have abnormal roles. I'm only mortal.
    This white text contains no clues.

Quote Originally Posted by Atreyu the innocent llama
    (Now lets look at you, Mr. Mongo. You're a Friendly Banter boy, so is Cobra Ikari. It seems to me that if you were BTK, you'd have been sure to include Cobra as one of your picks because folks of a feather flock together.)
    Quote Originally Posted by mongo
    And Indurain? I've had no occasion to interact with him. What about the other people here who frequent the FB and were proven to be innocents? Would I not surely have enlisted Castaras and/or Raistlin if I were forming an FB gang?
    Hmmm....I'll concede that point if you'll concede that teaming with EL J was done simply for RP reasons. Really, I'm not yelling "Zeb is playing Mongo because he wants you to subconsciously think he's not smart enough to be William Kidd." Well, I am now, but its in jest.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeb
    I'll refrain from the "vigorous defense" charge since I would, honestly, expect anyone on the chopping block to do what they could to try to avert it, regardless of their role.
    Thank you, as a guy who enjoys arguing his innocence so much that he'll often act suspicious just to draw attention to himself, I hate that line of thinking. "He doesn't want to die, so he must be a bad guy, because good people enjoy the feel of a noose around their necks."

(Besides, a kidd is a goat, I'd be Billy the Cria. )
    inner circle Legionary of Resiliance
    I love my Ceikatars!
    Spoiler
    Show

Not here as much. I am out Roman around.

2. - Top - End - #482
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

((Okay, I love the editing you did there. I still think you're the Kidd, but it's funny anyhoo. At this point I think it's time to let the people decide, though.

As a side note, how funny is it that the llama and the nitwit are the ones debating here?))
    Want to meet some of the most awesome people on the internet? Come to the Baltimore/DC Area RenFest Meetup 2012!

3. - Top - End - #483
    Barbarian in the Playground

((Yeah, it sounds kinda like

"Bleat"

"Ugh"

"Bleat" "Bleat" "Bleat"

"Ugh""Ugh"

"Bleat" "Bleat"

"Ugh""Ugh""Ugh""Ugh"

but I'm amused.))

Edit: Forgot this, but Day will end Wednesday at high noon.
    Last edited by Supagoof; 2007-05-07 at 02:09 PM.
    I'm usually late to the party, but it's a great time when I get there....
    Spoiler
    Show
    Legionary of Protection
    The Legion, endures....
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex-kat View Post
    It wasn't that easy. Supagoof's just that good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    This is LLD, which, I shouldn't have to tell you, will not bow to your math because it was DESIGNED to ruin it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    Summary:
    Supagoof has won the game and withdrawn. He was Epic

4. - Top - End - #484

(Nah...one last chance. I'm entertaining. DLD has hardly said anything, wouldn't we be better off lynching someone who has barely posted? Besides, that's kinda like hiding.) *Points at DLD*

(yes, I do vote to lynch on "Interesting-ness")
    Last edited by Atreyu the Masked LLama; 2007-05-07 at 02:07 PM.
    I love my Ceikatars!
    Spoiler
    Show

5. - Top - End - #485

(This is really amusing to watch, by the way)

I was outzombied by the baby!
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Amotis View Post
    Alarra ate all my awesome and now she's always acknowledged as awe-inspiring awesome. Alliteration aside, Alarra is awesome.

6. - Top - End - #486

((Gah! What makes you think I'm a threat? It's pretty hard to make fluff posts when I hardly have internet access. I have little time to post each day before mum pulls the plug on my internet. But I'm having dinner now, so I'm a little more free at the moment.)) *points at Mr Fluffers*
    Click to view my dragons and help them grow!
    Please help my Pokemon!

4TH DEGREE!
    Winner of the 1st, 7th and 8th rounds of original Ready, Aim, Fire!

Pokemon X Info:
    3DS Code: 3110-5232-7003
    Character Name: Gwendolyn
    Pokemon for trade: Here

7. - Top - End - #487

(see...see??!!!??!! I knew it. Pointing at the only other guy with the same number of votes as you, in order to live is classic werewolf strategy that's been used by Bookman in WW I, Tussy in WWII, and so forth down the line Granted its been used by villagers as often as Werewolves, but still.

Hey, if you're gonna go down, go down kicking, screaming, and having a laugh while you do.)
    I love my Ceikatars!
    Spoiler
    Show

8. - Top - End - #488
    Orc in the Playground

Rex Basset, purveyor of Basset's New Dry Goods, notes the tag on the newly delivered saddle, and Points to Mr. Fluffers's name on the bill of sale.

9. - Top - End - #489

Kra dang nab blast it!

* 'Squirrel-Hunter' McGee points at Fluffers *

Ya'll too much like a squirrel to be allowed ta live. But that hawnd is even worse.
    Last edited by Helgraf; 2007-05-08 at 10:04 PM. Reason: Change of vote.
    Catatar made for me many years ago ... pretty sure by banjo1985
    Werewolf Awards: 'Best Narration: Helgraf'
    Rabbit says stuff that makes me blush.

10. - Top - End - #490
    Pixie in the Playground

The gambler will point at Zar Peter again today.
    Last edited by HyramGraff; 2007-05-08 at 07:20 PM. Reason: Strike vote

11. - Top - End - #491

pssst, Hyram, Zar Peter was lynched yesterday.
    Want to meet some of the most awesome people on the internet? Come to the Baltimore/DC Area RenFest Meetup 2012!

12. - Top - End - #492

Quote Originally Posted by Helgraf View Post
    Kra dang nab blast it!

* 'Squirrel-Hunter' McGee points at Fluffers *

Ya'll too much like a squirrel to be allowed ta live.

(Come on! He likes to kill things...anything!! He's totally Billy!! Look at all his guns. You odn't use that many guns for squirrels!!)

(And Basset King...if I hug you, will you not point at me?)
    I love my Ceikatars!
    Spoiler
    Show

13. - Top - End - #493

(he gives nice hugs I'll have you know)

I was outzombied by the baby!
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Amotis View Post
    Alarra ate all my awesome and now she's always acknowledged as awe-inspiring awesome. Alliteration aside, Alarra is awesome.

14. - Top - End - #494
    Orc in the Playground

((I know! I know he gives Fuzzy-hugs! But hugs have gotten me in trouble before in this game! I shall not be swayed by hugs alone!))

15. - Top - End - #495
    Orc in the Playground

*Faerwain scratches his feather-decorated hat while listening to the argument and then watches his clock irritated.*
    "Verflixt, it's that late already. You better finish your tale about flying whales and volcanes full of huge reptiles quickly. Not that I believe in such unscientific stories, but as honoris cautabak member of the Moritzburg theatre I admit they are entertaining. "*points at van der Decken*

((Done deadline duty, and off to bed again. Darn shift working))
    Last edited by faerwain; 2007-05-08 at 04:14 PM.

That's Axel, the noble bandrowdy and his female side
    Thanks to Dispozition for the fantastic Axel/Alexia-avatars
    Great Faerwain-avatar by Tomb Raven
    Deep bows to Ceika for Faerwain the Triumphant

Middle Ages' most beautiful side- brought to you by the Digital Age

16. - Top - End - #496

"As I was saying, swabbie, the cheif of the giant pygmies was so grateful we rescued his whale, he showered us in gold an' jewels. However, he demanded I marry his daughter, an', well, she looked worse than the walrus-women of Yellow Isle, so me an' the crew had to leave in a bit o' a rush, ye see. Wi'out the gold, unfortunately.

Anyway, we sailed out with the tide, an' the chief ran up to the shore, an' started hollerin' in a strange language. Before our very eyes, the entire sea drained away! Luckily for us, though, the cabin boy threw a rock at the cheif. It conked him on the head, an' put him out cold! With that, the sea came back, an' we sailed off as fast as we could manage."
    I WILL round this Cape, even if I have to keep sailing until doomsday!
    Engaged in A Spat with Jibar.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Decken by Ceika
    Spoiler
    Show
    Devil Lord-to-be and proud member of the Baatezu Lovers club!

17. - Top - End - #497
    Pixie in the Playground

After pointing at the cold, dead corpse for a while the gambler shifts his attention to the llama. You're doing to much talking for a pack animal. The gambler points at the llama

18. - Top - End - #498

Quote Originally Posted by Atreyu the Masked LLama View Post
    (Come on! He likes to kill things...anything!! He's totally Billy!! Look at all his guns. You odn't use that many guns for squirrels!!)

(And Basset King...if I hug you, will you not point at me?)
    Son, I don't need more'n just mah rifle to hunt squirrels with. But youse got the word of the fair lady 'larra, so mebbe - jus' mebbe, mind you, you ain't one of them shifty-eyed squirrel-lovers.

That dawg is more'n like to a squirrel anaways!.

* 'Squirrel-Hunter' McGee points at Bassetking *
    Last edited by Helgraf; 2007-05-08 at 10:03 PM.

19. - Top - End - #499

The pointers pile up, and the angry crowd has their sights set at Mr. Fluffers. As the crowd circles the pack animal, Mr. Fluffers begins fighting for his life. He kicks his rear hooves into two NPCs approaching from behind, and then rises up upon them, bleating and stamping his front hooves into the air. The crowd moves back, and that’s when Mr. Fluffers takes off. He runs into Doc Kyrian Brown’s cabin, door swiftly slamming shut behind him.

The crowd chases after him, and burst through the door. In the cabin, there are a wide variety of things never seen, from a large box with a gigantic circle and some weird looking guitar connected to it, to other devices that are moving around like the trains do, only smaller in size like toys. The movement of these odd toys is the only sound in the cabin. The crowd files in, and begins to uncover various items hidden underneath canvas cloth, searching for Mr. Fluffers. After uncovering most of it, and not finding much, the circle around another canvas piece. Yep, the shape is unmistakable. An NPC grabs a corner of the canvas and pulls it off, revealing…
    .... a rocking horse looking like Mr. Fluffers!?!

An NPC taps the rocking llama, and it's indeed a toy. The crowd is surprised, and they all have the same question – where does something as large as Mr. Fluffers hide? Another NPC notices some dust fall from the ceiling, so he looks up, and sees the llama balancing on a beam up in the rafters. Mr. Fluffers gives a sly smile, and he jumps down knocking the NPC over. He runs out the door, the crowd quickly at his heels.

Mr. Fluffers is headed down main street, running as fast as his four legs will take. He looks back, sticks out his tongue, and gives a cheerful bleat. In this moment of superiority at escaping the mob, he feels that nothing can stop him. Nothing, except…Lingerie?

The running has caused the side-pack upon Mr. Fluffers to pop open, and some very fine women’s lingerie has fallen out, tangling up the llama’s legs. He falls over, flat on his face.

Say, aren’t those?
    They are!
    Those are the items stolen from Ms. Alarrabelle!!

No, no, no. Those are MINE! Mr. Fluffers says, getting up. The crowd is not surprised to hear the llama talk. [color=red]What, you find it surprising that a llama can wear lingerie, but not that one can talk?[/color[

The Olde Prospector grabs the ear of Mr. Fluffers. You mean to tell me you could talk all the time?! You’ve been bad. Mr. Fluffers, and now we’re gonna see you hang!

He drags the llama by the ear to the hangman’s noose. The crowd strings him up, and pulls the lever. The trap door drops.

And nothing….the llama is standing on all four legs, over the trap door. It appears that it wasn’t built for a llama.
    Mr. Fluffers shakes the noose loose from his head, and jumps off the platform, over the crowd, and begins running down the street…..again!

You’ll never catch, the FRITO BANDITO! Hahahahaha! He calls, over his shoulder.

*spit* Oh Yeah?

Squirrel Hunter McGee raises his rifle, takes careful aim, and shoots! Mr. Fluffers falls limp.

The crowd gathers around, and searches through the saddle-pack. They find the 2nd of the 5 gold bars stolen from the bank.

I’m guessin those were Ms. Alarrabelle’s knickers.

Great! Now what am I going to do with all those rocking llama’s on order that I planned to sell. The shop owner mumbles.

Atreyu, the Masked Llama was lynched/tripped/hanged/and then shot dead. He was Pecos Pete, the leader of the Bandit gang. Night Begins.

Again, I’d like to say that my use of the characters of the Shop owner, Squirrel McGee and the Old Prospector have no indication of their roles.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Legionary of Protection
    The Legion, endures....
    This is LLD, which, I shouldn't have to tell you, will not bow to your math because it was DESIGNED to ruin it!
    Summary:

20. - Top - End - #500

*Mongo does his best estimation of a happy dance at finding that the town has lynched Pecos Petey. *

21. - Top - End - #501

(Told you I wasn't Billy the Kidd. You owe me an apology! )

(V But he accused me of being Billy the Kidd, which I was not.)
    Last edited by Atreyu the Masked LLama; 2007-05-10 at 08:25 AM.
    I love my Ceikatars!
    Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #502

((You were a bandit, though. Nice going, everyone! ))
    Click to view my dragons and help them grow!
    Please help my Pokemon!

4TH DEGREE!
    Winner of the 1st, 7th and 8th rounds of original Ready, Aim, Fire!

Pokemon X Info:
    3DS Code: 3110-5232-7003
    Character Name: Gwendolyn
    Pokemon for trade: Here

23. - Top - End - #503

Quote Originally Posted by Atreyu the Masked LLama View Post
    (Told you I wasn't Billy the Kidd. You owe me an apology! )

(V But he accused me of being Billy the Kidd, which I was not.)
    ((It's true, I thought he was the Kidd because of the run of luck with the killings. In that regard, I apologize for accusing you of being a ruthless killer when you were nothing more than a weasley, trumped up pickpocket. ))

24. - Top - End - #504

Quote Originally Posted by Zeb The Troll View Post
    ((It's true, I thought he was the Kidd because of the run of luck with the killings. In that regard, I apologize for accusing you of being a ruthless killer when you were nothing more than a weasley, trumped up pickpocket. ))

(Thank you. You are a worthy opponent and I look forward to sparring with you in future games.)
    I love my Ceikatars!
    Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #505

Ah yes, should probably get the schedule back on track. Night ends tomorrow, high noon.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Legionary of Protection
    The Legion, endures....
    Summary:

26. - Top - End - #506

Knewd he was squirrelly. Not as squirrely as the Kidd though. Pshaw.

27. - Top - End - #507
    Orc in the Playground

"Dad GUM! No wonder I never found any gold...that varmint was stealin' it from me!" The Crazy Old Prospector wanders off to fall asleep in someone's parlor.

NASCRAG Judge in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Inner Circle

pirate-man founder me love thog!

Sneak. A. Tar.

28. - Top - End - #508
    Orc in the Playground

((Huzzah!!))

This night in his sleep, a strange helmetted figure, which somehow looks like being once eaten by a wolf, approaches Faerwain.
    "Dude, you really have to stop trusting furry animals."

29. - Top - End - #509

(hey! he was given a choice!)
    I love my Ceikatars!
    Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #510
    Orc in the Playground

(( Yeah.."Be Were or be square!" ))