New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 21718192021222324252627
  1. - Top - End - #781
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Star Wars D20 - Bounty Hunter Rebellion(IC)

Of course Commander, and Thank you again for your hospatalty.
    here's the link to the mando'a language

Character links

2. - Top - End - #782
    Ogre in the Playground

The commander blinks his three eyes and nods slightly before briskly walking out of the medical bay and towards destinations unknown.
    This is my signature, there are others like it, but this one is mine.
    In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice, but in practice there is.

www.facebook.com/kyleglowacki

3. - Top - End - #783
    Dwarf in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

---Slaw---

Once everything is set Slaw gets over to a computer terminal and logs in.

"Well now that we're back and I have a chance to pry. First things first though."

Slaw tries downloading a few bits a material to his data pad.
    Spoiler
    Show
    #1 Schematics for the battle droids (and 3D-4N if possible) & 1st aid material

#2 Data for the system and planet the group is going to along with any relevant personnel data (high profile figures, people we're seeking, etc.)

#3 I'll see about getting any personnel data about my companions, missions logs, (including mine ), etc.

#1 Computer Use: (1d20+9)[19]
    #2 Computer Use: (1d20+9)[20]
    #3 Computer Use: (1d20+9)[19]

I'm not looking to break into troublsome stuff just get any loose info that might be out there.

(Assuming I get the battle droid schematics.)

"Captain Jon, I've grabbed a few files to read over on the trip outbound. I might need to get a few parts for the droids. Any issues with charging them to your ships account?"

(If the answer is go ahead I'll log a request to the ships stores to have the parts loaded ASAP then.)
    Last edited by Dustyme; 2008-04-25 at 02:06 PM.
    PC's
    Spoiler
    Show
    Contact Lost – Zell Melern
    Eberron:TC - Gander Qien
    Into the Breach - Jaxal Pralest
    Familiar - Toby the Cat
    Star Wars: Bounty Hunter - Slaw Nadier
    Greyhawk Adventures - Bonepicker

Imagination is my way to escape your reality!
    -------------------------------------------
    To much DMing and not enough play makes a DM something something...

4. - Top - End - #784
    Halfling in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

Caeda Trayus

The Miralukan stays drifts between conciousness and more self-induced healing trances to speed her progress along...though she takes a moment between these trances to speak up to the medtechs and anyone near by. "Please, remove my blindfold not, for remain where it is, it must." She asks politely, yet with a strong seriousness of reinforcement to her words.

Spoiler
    Show
    Heal Self: (1d20+3)[19]
    ...incase of 15-19: (1d4+1)[3] wounds healed. -1 VP
    ...incase of 20-24: (1d6+2)[5] wounds healed. -2 VP

Total WP: 3+5+3 = 11/12
    Total VP: 25/27

>.< Maybe we didn't need the Bacta tank after all...
    Last edited by EvilWalks; 2008-04-25 at 06:05 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

"I'm a full 10 Kilonazis!? I only burned down...30 orphanages..."

Current Inspirational Music: "Sleeping Beauty" by A Perfect Circle

Rest in peace, E. Gary Gygax. May you be buried under a +5 Vorpral Tombstone.

5. - Top - End - #785
    Ogre in the Playground

The technicians, seeing the fantastic recover Caeda is making say to each other in Mon Calamari, "We finally got a pure shipment of bacta. I told you it was being watered down."

They then turn to the captain and add, "She is recovering beautifully. Another hour should just about do it."
    In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice, but in practice there is.

6. - Top - End - #786

Jon just smiles when the technicians mention about Caeda's fast recovery rate and the Bacta, knowing that it was probably a combination of her Force abilities and the Bacta, then just the Bacta's purity rating. To the technicians He Says That's great news. Jon continues to wait for Caeda release from the bacta tank.

Character links

7. - Top - End - #787
    Ogre in the Playground

The technicians move about the medical bay treating other, mostly minor injuries, popping back over to treat Caeda now and then, but basically letting the bacta do its job.

{{ Not sure if Jon gave Slaw the okay on droid repair parts or if he gave access to the mission logs or list of targets. }}

In either case, after about an hour, Caeda's wounds are healing and the technicians extract her from the tank and clean her off, a process which takes several minutes, during which the 'men' are ushered out of the area, so she can have her privacy.

8. - Top - End - #788

while Jon waits for Caeda Jon monitions to Slaw that they need part to repair the droids, and asks him to take care of it for him once Caeda is out of the tank and Jon is alowed back in the room Jon Say, It's good to have you back my friend.

Character links

9. - Top - End - #789

SwashbucklerGuy

Caeda Trayus

While Caeda let the female medtechs assist her with most of her dressings, when it came time to replace her blindfold, even they had to go, as per Miralukan ethics and morals. Part of the strength of the Jedi Order that Caeda remembered, was it's williness to adapt itself those whose cultures and species who had exheedingly strong values and cultural requirements...hence most Iridonians and Mirallins, had tattoos...Cereans could still marry...Miralukans kept their "eyes" covered...then there where those that tended to take it a bit far, such as the green-robed Corellian Knights, who had a maverick version of the code to match their insufferable personalities.

Caeda smiles at the thought. In retrospect, that was probably the only way a Corellian could be a Jedi Knight...Jon after all, was Correllian...and Caeda had witnessed on multiple occasions, his stubbron tenancity and ecletic mix of bravery and caution, intelligence and occasionally impulsiveness.

Allowing the thoughts of her friend to bring a rare smile to her face, the Miralukan picks up some old-style cloth bandages from a basic triage kit, and begins wrapping them around the diameter of her head, to serve as a blindfold till her traditional one which was made out of the same material as her robes, dried.

Soon after, that Jon reenters the room.
    Quote Originally Posted by Graybacca View Post
    It's good to have you back my friend.
    Caeda nods in agreement, giving her reply in her escoteric accent. "Good it is, to be back among friends, as well...though a tad stiff my neck be, and sore is my head."

Then she pauses for a moment as if in thought, and tilts her head to one side while still facing Jon directly. "Tell me you must, of how the mission went without me there. Of what happened to our companions. Of what happened to the bounties....and of course, most importantly...what happened to my lightsaber?"
    Spoiler
    Show

10. - Top - End - #790

well we've had some loss to the crew, but Mr. Garvaan, and 3D-4N is till with us and we got a new guy Slaw,We also have two battle droid that we have to repair, as for the bounty's well we made contact with the local rebels and we offered to take any one on the list and any one else that wanted off plant, we made 24,000 credits, and the last parts the easy on your lightsaber is right here. Jon then uniclips the saber from his belt and hands it to her. Caeda when you get a chance do you think you could make me a lightsaber.

Character links

11. - Top - End - #791
    Ogre in the Playground

Two of the technicians, seeing everything fine, discover their shift ended 10 minutes ago and excuse themselves. One of the Mon Calamari remains on duty.

12. - Top - End - #792

SwashbucklerGuy

Caeda Trayus

"You wish a lightsaber, Jon?" Caeda replies, her voice somewhat in suprise. "If I may ask, why? Lightsabers are rare in these dark times for a reason I have learned...it would make you a target by forces darker and more powerful...the Lightsaber is dangerous enough to wield in the hands of someone who is not highly sensitive to the Will of the Force."

Caeda's vision split into two-fold...one half focusing on her lightsaber, and the other completely on Jon, perceiving his every action and answer for her question.
    Spoiler
    Show