New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Barbarian in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Default Game of Nations - IC

Welcome to Game of Nations.

With the imperial rule in decline and the emperor dangerously Ill, the last days of the second Denithor Empire are done. Only from its carcass can a new empire be born. Eight factions have risen to claim the land for themselves, Each intent on total domination. Each struggling to carve out a new empire. Each fighting for the right to survive.

From beneath the jungles and swamps of Denithors center came the Elder Necros. Ancient beings determined to cleanse the world of evil, as well as any who argue against their ways.

A great evil has its eyes on the empire. From the depths of the Immaterium, the demonic legions of Chaos poured forth to lay their claim to the land.

To oppose these fearsome powers, the old House of Longboot committed their elite soldiers and strange and mysterious masteries to the fray.

From the mighty Households of the north came the Wolves of Frostmarke, sent to secure the empire for the glory of their Lycan kind.

Deep in the southern forest, the nimble Woodland Myths gathered beneath the treetops to plan and prepare for the coming conflict.

Like a green-brown tide, Grelkin and his groblins burst from their mountain stronghold, caring little for the claims of others and sowing earth-devouring destruction in their wake.

Like graceful predators, the Deeproad Watchers slipped stealthily from the mists of the Empyrean Sea to pursue their own agenda in the empire.

Finally, and perhaps most to be feared came the Inquisitional Knights, The first emperors own agents of purification. Seeing an empire beset by monsters and rebels they cast off their veil of secrecy to undertake a great purge!

The age of strife has begun. It can only end with the total victory of one of these factions and the total defeat of all others.

Good luck, have fun, and may the intrigue begin.

It is now spring and word of the emperor’s illness has spread far and wide. Imperial rule outside the capital has all but collapsed with the poorly paid imperial army dissolving into the population. Only the well trained and loyal elite guard remain in the capital territory to protect its citizens and corrupt aristocrats.

Now all factions have gathered, rallied or simply summoned their forces, ready to take advantage of the power vacuum left by the dying empire.
    Last edited by Icilia; 2014-12-26 at 08:12 AM.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Default Re: Game of Nations - IC

Just posting a few reminders in this thread so you all will see them.

By the end of each turn you must post a faction summary. This summary must include:
    • Your faction skills and levels at the end of that turn
    • Your officer skills and levels at the end of that turn
    • Your faction stats at the end of that turn
    • ALL of your army stats and locations at the end of that turn

This summary must be posted in the out-of-character page in spoiler tags at the bottom of your faction introduction post. Icilia and I will show you how to post it.

Secondly be sure to check the other players morale score before you peek at their inter-player messages. If you do not have a higher espionage score then please respect the rules and don't peek. Keep in mind that we GM's can hand out negative attributes to players if we suspect that rule breaking has occurred.

Thirdly (and I doubt that I need to mention this more than once) we don't mind if you insult each other in character but please try to keep it civil. If you have any complaints about another player then please don't hesitate to PM (personal message) myself or Icilia and we will look into it.

Finally try to keep you movement and order posts as succinct as possible. Remember that less work makes for happy and slightly more lenient GMs.

Good luck, have fun.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Legions of Chaos movements

Army movements
    Officer Ciphias Dreadfist assigned to 1st Host: The World Eaters.
    1st Host: The World Eaters moves from territory 175 to territories 176, 177, 178, 179, 180, 172, 153, 171, and 152 claiming them in that order.

2nd Host: The Cult of Tzeentch moves from territory 175 to territories 168, 167, 166 and 165 claiming them in that order.

Purchases
    Spend 6 CASH to buy one point in VIPs (check skills)

3rd Host: The Word Bearers created at territory 175 (capital territory) with fallowing stats
    Size: 1
    Attack: 1
    Defense: 1
    Speed: 10

Skills
    Officer skill:
    Armour of Contempt <level 1>: grants bonus +2 to defense when defending against enemy attacks. "Anger is my shield, Hatred is my armour"
    Skill assigned to Ciphias Dreadfist

Spoiler: Message to Ballsdeep
    Show

Greetings Groblin. Blessings of Tzeentch and Slaanesh upon you. Our proximity to each other means that we are either natural allies or natural enemies. I would prefer to be allies. Make your choice carefully as your lack of education means that you cannot win any protracted war with my legions, and you are surrounded by other factions that may demand your attention. If you agree to an alliance then I will seed control of territory 153 so you can enjoy its mountains and benefits. I will also agree to not claim any other mountain territories. I also bring the promise of discussing future territorial rights so that neither of us tread on each others toes.

I can assure you that the Watchers, Longboots and the loyalist inquisitorial scum are considering allying with each other. Can your kind and mine really afford to bicker?

Thought of the day: "Sanity is for the weak!"

4. - Top - End - #4
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

REJOICE UNBELIEVERS!
    By the 37 keys of Tzeentch, the thousand pleasures of Slaanesh, the 12 plauges of Nurgle, and the great axe of Khorne, The legions of Chaos have returned to this forsaken land.

To our friends and worshipers. We wish you the gifts and pleasures of the prince of excess.
    To our enemies. We wish you a violent death in the name of the blood god. We wish your skin rotted by disease and your skull collected for the skull throne. One way or another the chaos gods get what they want. Blood will be spilled for them, ours or yours, it makes little difference.

FOR CHAOS!

5. - Top - End - #5

AssassinGuy

To the scum of Chaos, we will not listen to your calls. Be gone from this land, foul lords.

To the others of this land, know that peace with the Wolves is expensive, both for you as well as us. But those in the south that call for war whilst the Emperor is so ill are heathens that can not be tolerated. If no peace can be bartered between us, we wish that no war shall spoil this land whilst the Emperor yet lives. For those who wish war in this dark hour, know that the Wolves will stand ready to defend those loyal to sane thought.

Wolves of Frostmarke turn summary
    Spend 4 cash to purchase 1 morale
    Spend 6 cash to purchase 1 VIP

Spoiler: VIP skill
    Show

Increase VIP Zenomax's skill: Fastest of the Pack to level two.

"My lord Icilia, the men seem to march further when Zenomax leads. It seems that he has an unnatural aura about him, one that pushes men to their limits of endurance, then pushes them a league beyond that." - Scout Captain Harkin

Zenomax is attached to Army: The Fang (Speed 10 + Fastest of the Pack 2)).

The Fang takes the following movement: 9 -> 8 -> 7 -> 6 ->5 -> 4 -> 3 -> 10 ->(Water) 1 ->(Water) 12 for a total movement of 15 cost, leaving 0 movement.
    Last edited by Icilia; 2014-12-27 at 02:34 AM.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Halfling in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

To the people of this land. Those who see sorrow and sadness for the capitols plight. Fear not for we will Shepard you to the bright future you deserve. But before these bright days we must purge the lands of this infectious diseased ridden cults sought only on their dark ways.

We antagonise you! Show your true colours now so that you may meet your judgement and purification.
    May we meet In the after life.

Spoiler: turn 1
    Show
    Buy army = 5 CASH
    Buy VIP point = 6 CASH
    CASH left = 0

Conquest attached army 1
    Army 1 moves
    97-118-126-116-92-115

Spoiler: Updates For Faction
    Show

Reapers and VIP (Conquest) position 115

Disciple II -Conquest-]Skill:
    Swift takeover: a wake is all that is left when on the charge. <Level 1> (+1 speed army attached to.)

Army 2 - Vanguard
    Attack: 0
    Defence: 0
    Speed: 6
    position 97
    Last edited by LummyNess; 2014-12-27 at 10:57 PM.

7. - Top - End - #7
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Quote Originally Posted by LummyNess View Post

Updated faction sheet

Lummyness I said you are to provide a faction summary in spoiler tags at the bottom of your faction post in the out-of-character post. Do not update your faction post as we may need to compare between what your stats looked like at the beginning of the game and work forwards from there if there is a mistake somewhere.

Copy your current faction sheet, paste it into a spoiler tag at the bottom of your faction sheet, then return your faction post to what it looked like before the game started.

Also (and with icilias blessing) when you recruit an army please state what stats it will start with in the IC so we can complete your movements without repeatedly shifting through webpages. In an ideal game we would only have to check your faction summary when you do battle with someone.

Oh and remember that when you recruit an army you may assign it points equivalent to your might score PLUS 1 size. You have 1 army point unassigned.

Don't worry I'll be fixing up my movement post as soon as Icilia gives me permission to edit it.

8. - Top - End - #8
    Pixie in the Playground

Grelkins Groblins movements

Army movements
    Grelkin assigned to 1st Army: Rock Eaters
    1st Army: The Rock Eaters moves from territory 139 to territories 124, 122, 112, 113, 121, 123, 137, 140, and 141 in that order.

2nd Army: moves from territory 139 to territories 125, 142, 127 and 143 in that order.

Spoiler: Message to Legions Of Chaos
    Show
    Yes yes yes of course i shall consider, though only for land 152 instead... yes yes will be good. the undead lover convulsing upon me you help me?

9. - Top - End - #9
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Quote Originally Posted by ballsdeep View Post
    [COLOR="#8B4513"]
    Spoiler: Message to Legions Of Chaos
    Show
    Yes yes yes of course i shall consider, though only for land 152 instead... yes yes will be good. the undead lover convulsing upon me you help me?
    Spoiler: Message to Grelkin's Groblins
    Show

Territory 152 is sacred to the faithful (for reasons you shall find out next turn). The ruinous energies that reside there do not take kindly to those of a... less delicate touch. I will give you territory 153 and no others. Accept and I guarantee my assistance against the soulless scum and others. I'll even let you have your pick of the south eastern forests. This is a generous offer Groblin. Think carefully before turning it down.

10. - Top - End - #10
    Pixie in the Playground

inquisitional knights movement

Arvann Crowe assigned to the brotherhood

brotherhood
    moves from territory 75 to territories 76, 61, 59 and 89 claiming them in that order.

brotherhood name the selves as the 1st brotherhood

2nd brotherhood created at territory 75 (capital territory) with the following status

might:3
    Attack:2
    Defense:2
    Speed:2

Neophytes
    move to territory 89 for territory deference

“we are the hammer, we are point of his spear, we are the mail that is faced, we are bane of his foes and the woes of the treacherous, we are the end”
    Last edited by icecream; 2015-01-08 at 08:38 PM.

11. - Top - End - #11
    Pixie in the Playground

Spoiler: Message to Legions of chaos
    Show
    Yes yes we see, Very old temple, we think holy. We worship no god only Grelkin, you may have temple for help help killing of the foes, and land from south. Temple shall be defended from groblins, Grelkin has promised his word and his rocks

12. - Top - End - #12
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Quote Originally Posted by ballsdeep View Post
    Spoiler: Message to Legions of chaos
    Show
    Yes yes we see, Very old temple, we think holy. We worship no god only Grelkin, you may have temple for help help killing of the foes, and land from south. Temple shall be defended from groblins, Grelkin has promised his word and his rocks
    Spoiler: Message to Grelkins Groblins
    Show

Excellent my friend. Together let us spill the entrails of the forest folk and the souless necross and offer them to the blood god. FOR THE SLAUGHTER!

You have agreed to an alliance (I assume that is what you have agreed to). An alliance may be kept secret from any faction with the same of lower espionage than your morale (so practically no one in this case). An alliance expires after 4 turns (so the beginning of turn 5 is when it expires). During an alliance you can travel through an ally's territories without permission. Your armys can also fight alongside your ally's armys in the same territory

Icecream you only have 9 points in might. When you recruit an army you only have 9 army points to spend plus a default 1 in size. Your 2nd Brotherhood is 2 points over its allowed limit. Please rectify this

13. - Top - End - #13
    Pixie in the Playground

Turn one Actions

Movement of Army 1: Curds from province 43 to province 45.: secure the people and keep them safe

Assigning VIP :Derrick shortboot the 69th to Curds lead them and show them the way of cheese

i spend 4 cash of my 11 to increase moral up from 5 to 6

Decree for Lord of House Longboot: Lord Kilimanjaro Longboot the 1st

To all of you whO seek security (and food) know we seek sTability in the rule of tHE land. may those who seek securIty (aNd Cheese) take refuge in our landS in these dArk times. NevEr will we leave the people of this lanD to ruIn and barbarism, Evermore to hope (and Cheese)
    Last edited by StewI101; 2014-12-29 at 06:50 AM.

14. - Top - End - #14
    Pixie in the Playground

Woodland Myths turn summary:
    Spend 5 cash to purchase Army 2
    Army 1 movements:From 146 to 154, 173, 181

Spoiler: Army 2 Details
    Show

Attack: 1
    Defence 1
    Speed 2
    Position: 146

Last edited by MidnightWolf; 2014-12-29 at 06:38 AM.

15. - Top - End - #15

Spend 4 CASH to raise MORALE by 1 (Morale is now 4)
    Spend 6 CASH to raise VIP to 2
    ARMY "The Blades" moves into region 14 and claims it.
    Have sent VIP Verity with a message to Icecream.

Spoiler: Message to StewI101
    Show

I would like to propose an alliance between our factions as well as the Inquisitional Knights and the Wolves of Frostmarke in order to cement our lands and territories before the scourge of the south the Chaos seek our lands for themselves, whilst there is no immediate benefit to our joining, hopefully the mere sight of our nations joined together in a front of unity will be enough to cause the Chaos scourge to remain in the South where they can play at wars and heroes in their own territories. I would very much like for our factions to unify in an alliance however, I do not think that either of us are suited for war just yet.

Spoiler: Message to Icilia
    Show

I would like to propose an alliance between our factions as well as the Inquisitional Knights and the House of Longboot in order to cement our lands and territories before the scourge of the south the Chaos seek our lands for themselves, whilst there is no immediate benefit to our joining, hopefully the mere sight of our nations joined together in a front of unity will be enough to cause the Chaos scourge to remain in the South where they can play at wars and heroes in their own territories. While I do not doubt your military prowess, I do believe that war is not what you seek in our fair lands. Please, consider an alliance between us and consider yourselves honoured friends of the Watchers.

Spoiler: New VIP Skill
    Show

Upgrades skill "Go for the Throat" to level 2 Now bypasses defence for 2 points of immediate size damage
    Last edited by Aryadnae; 2014-12-29 at 07:44 AM.

16. - Top - End - #16

AssassinGuy

Turn 2 has begun. Turn 2 ends sometime on the 3rd.
    Last edited by Icilia; 2014-12-29 at 09:16 PM.

17. - Top - End - #17

BlueKnightGuy

We protect the pure and the Emperor is no different! We will halt all attempts to take the sacred ground. This is our final respects to the emperor! *for effects, as the words 'the emperor' are said the second monolith ignites with the purest of white light, pulsating out wards*

Those who see the emperor as an ally will not be our enemy yet. There are evils far greater, that need our attention first.

Buy 1 education = 12 CASH
    Buy army 3 = 5 CASH stats below
    Cash remaining = 0

Conquest removed from army 1 and attaches to army 2
    Death attached to army 1
    Spoiler: Turn 2
    Show

Movement:
    Army 1 - from 92 to 90, 114, 115
    Army 2 - from 97 to 96, 79

Army 3 - Vanguard II
    Attack: 0
    Defence:0
    Speed: 6
    Position: 97

Faction skill: upgrade hive mind (the second monolith has awoken)
    +2 education <Level 2>

Spoiler: Message to Wolves of Frostmark
    Show
    Greetings and salutations wolves of light we see your intentions to be pure. Join us in our goals of purity
    Last edited by LummyNess; 2014-12-31 at 09:43 AM.

18. - Top - End - #18
    Pixie in the Playground

Grelkins Shopping Trip

$16 for 1 point of might

Spoiler: Army's Bought
    Show

Bought Army 3 -
    Gobos:1
    Size 1
    Attack 5
    Defence 1
    Speed 4

@ 139 - capitol

Bought Army 4 -
    Gobos:2
    Size 1
    Attack 5
    Defence 1
    Speed 4

@ 139 - capitol

Grelkins Groblins movements

Army movements
    Grelkin assigned to 1st Army: Rock Eaters
    1st Army: The Rock Eaters moves from territory 141 to territories 140, 170, 151, 169, 150, 135, 136, and 138 in that order.

2nd Army: moves from territory 143 to territories 144, 145, 128 and 145 in that order.
    Last edited by ballsdeep; 2015-01-02 at 10:26 PM. Reason: Miscalculated points

19. - Top - End - #19
    Pixie in the Playground

Spoiler: Message to Woodland Myths
    Show
    Yes yes hello, we come to talk for help, we like rocks and under trees are rocks, if you ally us we will help protect your lands, so we may have more rocks, we do not wish for special lands, only rocks, nor kingdom, only rocks.

20. - Top - End - #20

AssassinGuy

Spoiler: Deeproad Watchers, Inquistional Knights and House Longboot
    Show

Mistress of the Deeproads, Lord Inquisitor and Master Longboot,

We are glad to see that there are others who exist who find the atrocities of the south to be as disturbing as we do. However, the Wolves have old issues with the Longbottians, being that they are of old noble blood, and we are exiled nobles, long ago forced to defend the north. You yourself show little for us to ally with, Mistress Deeproads, and if you are to ally with Longboot, we will be disinclined to acquist your request.

However, we are not barbarians, and as long as your three fatctions do no spoil our lands with your soldiers, we to shall not trespass upon yours, so long as this Chaos scum still holds fast to the south.

At a later date, further correspondence of peace may be negotiated, but for now, the only alliance we shall accept will be for you to bow your knee as vassal.

Many regards, Marque Frostmarke.

The rest of the letter details what the Wolves consider to be neutral ground. Territories 12, 13 and 17 belong to the Wolves. Everything South and West of the Jade sea, up to, and including, territory 79, are yours to deal with.

Spoiler: Elder Necros
    Show

You're quite blunt. I like that. There can be peace between us, if you wish it.

Last edited by Icilia; 2014-12-30 at 01:02 AM.

21. - Top - End - #21
    Pixie in the Playground

inquisitional knights movement

2nd brotherhood movement to territory 88

10 cash used to created 3rd brotherhood at territory 76 with the following status

might:3
    Attack:2
    Defense:2
    Speed:2

7 cash spent of the 2nd brotherhood to increases all stats to

might:5
    Attack:4
    Defense:4
    Speed:3

Spoiler: Message to Wolves of Frostmark
    Show
    Wolves of Frostmark given our past conflict on certain matter. i wish for peace between us and ask for your assistance in dealing with the demonic creatures in the south in return we will not enter you territory unless we sense are demonic incursions in your territory. then only then we will do so and do ever thing in our power to protect or land's so that emperors light will shine you and your people again

sincerely Arvann Crowe supreme grand master of the inquisitional knights

Spoiler: message to Ciphias Dreadfist
    Show
    Ciphias Dreadfist i am Arvann Crowe supreme grand master of the inquisitional knights i will end you mortal existences on this realm and send you back depth were crawled out of and this time you
    will not return to the mortal realm
    Last edited by icecream; 2015-01-08 at 08:37 PM.

22. - Top - End - #22

BlueKnightGuy

Spoiler: message to grelkin
    Show
    though simple grelkin, be cautious of trusting the chaos. It may be your demise.

Spoiler: message to inquisitional knights
    Show
    we offer you an alliance due to your respect for the emperor. You are free to decline. We do not see you as our enemies.

Spoiler: wolves of frostmark
    Show
    yes ofcourse, alliance is indeed our agenda. You have been deemed worthy of the new world

Spoiler: Woodland myths
    Show
    we request you show your true intent. Make clear your thoughts young race

23. - Top - End - #23
    Pixie in the Playground

Spoiler: Message to Necros
    Show
    Yes yes we not evil, we not good, we just want rocks, chaos turn rocks to goo, goo is not rock so we will be there friend and maybe they dont turn rocks to goo, i wish no war only rocks.

24. - Top - End - #24

ARMY "The Blades" returns to region 27

Spoiler
    Show
    We wish to announce that we have joined in alliance with the Inquisitional Knights

25. - Top - End - #25

AssassinGuy

Wolves of Frostmarke turn actions

Army: The Fang movements: 12 -> 13 -> 17 -> 18 -> 32 -> 47 -> 48 -> 50 -> 51 -> 80 -> 82 -> 99 ->103

Create two armies at capital for total 10 cash:
    Omega Pack: Size 1; Attack 0; Defence 0; Speed 7
    Beta Pack: Size 1; Attack 0; Defence 0; Speed 7

Purchase one point in Education for 12 cash.

Declare Alliance with Elder Necros.
    Last edited by Icilia; 2015-01-03 at 12:00 AM.

26. - Top - End - #26
    Pixie in the Playground

Turn 2 Actions

Move Army 1 " the kurds" from province 45 to 60, take the iles

Spend 16 cash out of my 23 to increase might by 1 point

Spoiler: Letter from Lord LongBoot to the Deeproad watchers
    Show
    i lord (cheese) longboot agree to your proposition to a formal alliance, we will work together in these trying times for peace. for i feel we shall soon have to act against the tides that be

Spoiler: Letter from Lord longboot to the Wolves of frostmarke
    Show
    Dear Lord Frostmarke, while the histories and trials between our houses run deep, i feel now is not a time to aggregate such feuds. as you have addressed quite poignantly, the storms in the south offer much to concern over, as such, i have seen it fit to agree to your terms of lands and Neutral grounds, we shall not pass through your lands so long as you do not pass though ours ( as you have proposed)

Regards, His Lordship Kilimanjaro Longboot the 1st
    Last edited by StewI101; 2015-01-02 at 03:43 AM.

27. - Top - End - #27
    Pixie in the Playground

Woodland Myths turn summary:
    Spend 16 cash to purchase VIP
    Army 1 movements: From 181 to 182, 183, 160
    Army 2 movements: From 146 to 147, 145

Show

Yes yes hello, we come to talk for help, we like rocks and under trees are rocks, if you ally us we will help protect your lands, so we may have more rocks, we do not wish for special lands, only rocks, nor kingdom, only rocks.
    Spoiler: Message to Grelkin's Groblins
    Show

So long as our people continue to live peacefully in the tree tops you are welcome to our forest floor and all of it's rocks, friend.

Spoiler:
    Spoiler: Woodland myths
    Show
    we request you show your true intent. Make clear your thoughts young race
    Spoiler: Message to Elder Necros Xander
    Show
    We simply seek to continue our humble lifestyle. If that leads to war we will defend our people until the end.

28. - Top - End - #28
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

BWA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
    THE SLAVES OF THE EMPEROR HAVE FOUND A NEW MASTER! HOW MUCH DID YOU SELL YOURSELF TO THE WATCHERS FOR, LOYALIST? A SIVLER? A COPPER?

Fool. You are but meat shields for the assassin scum. They will be like a beautiful parasite; they will feed from you as you defend them until they are strong enough to devour you whole.

You Northerners are all fools. You have fed the wolf to your breast, allowing the cunning frostmarkes pups to take territory unchecked. You will turn south believing the Groblins and Choas are the true threat only to find the wolf biting you on the backside. You are but sheep, eager to be lead by the wolf in lambs clothing.

Join with chaos. It is not good. It is not evil. It is not a faction nor an alligience. It is simply power. Power and the knowledge to wield it.

I'll post my movements later tonight when I have more time

29. - Top - End - #29
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Declared alliance with Grelkin's Groblins

Army Movements

1st Host: The World Bearers
    Moves from territory 152 to 153 > 172 > 174

2nd Host: Cult of Tzeentch
    Moves from territory 165 to 164 expending all movement

3rd Host: The Word Bearers
    Moves from territory 175 to 168 >169 > 151 > 138 > 136 > 135 > 120 expending all movement

Other stuff
    Upgraded skill Portal to the immaterium to level 2

Pay 12 CASH for 1 education
    Pay 4 CASH for 1 espionage
    Pay 5 CASH for 1 army in territory 175

4th Host: Thousand Sons
    • Size: 5
    • Attack: 5
    • Defence: 5
    • Speed: 1

3 CASH left.

Show
    We have little interest in your woods-folk. I bring an offer instead. Join in our alliance and you may yet live. Be warned however, decline and I cannot trust you to respect our borders. Words are but words and we are distrustful of those who make promises without actions.

Spoiler: Message to Inquisitorial Knights ->Arvann Crowe
    Show
    Your threats are as empty as the promises of the false emperor, brother. Soon the last emperor shall die and the land will bathe in blood as it did millennia ago. I look forward to meeting your loyalists in battle and offering their skulls to Khorne himself.

Thought of the day: "MAIM! KILL! BURN! MAIM! KILL! BURN! MAIM! KILL! BURN! MAIM! KILL! BURN! MAIM! KILL! BURN! MAIM! KILL! BURN! MAIM! KILL! BURN! MAIM! KILL! BURN!" -Khornate Bezerker

Will do summary tommorow

30. - Top - End - #30

AssassinGuy

Turn three has now begun! Turn four will end on the 7th.

It is now common knowledge that the Emperor's health is failing. He rarely leaves his bed and is attended by physicians at all times.
    Last edited by Icilia; 2015-01-03 at 05:46 AM.