New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Quotes you can build a character off of II: It's never as good the second time ar

"As seasons change, grass grows, birds sing and children grow, a thief steals things. And I just happen to be a thief."

"This world that created me, I reject!"

"I protect them not because they need protection from you, but because I'm a man and it is my duty."
    *Said by a man about why he was defending a group of (combat trained) women

"I am fighting like a man, it is you who fight like beasts."
    *Points if you can figure out what made the man say this.

"I would like to think my definition of manliness is a little more developed than that. If you judge it solely by your ability to impregnate women, or the implement you used to do so, then I think you are, as you might say, compensating for something."
    *Same fellow as in the quote above.

"I don't have time to be nice, I don't have time to shake your hand."
    -A song whose name I cannot remember

"He used to work for [big company], they value refinement, discretion and subtlety there, guess how long he lasted."
    "20 minutes."
    "6 months, he is that good."
    -The Screaming Staircase

"For the first time that day Toriko bared his teeth. And that moment, every living thing on that island, left its home and fled."
    -Toriko

"There are no great people, the people are great."
    -Trekkin
    *This kind of goes against the usual mantra of role playing games, which is why I think it would make an interesting character.

"Saying you can beat me if you try hard enough is like saying you can jump between two mountains if you get a running start. If you want to come at me, first you should learn to fly."
    *Points if this is the BBEG and the party does learn to fly over the course of the adventure.

"Being a hero is hard, if it was easy everyone would do it."

"I'm further away than your sword is long and I can run faster than you, why would I be scared of you?"

"Welcome to the world, will you be staying long?"

"Every day he went out and played in the square, on day when the attacks where light a reporter came and asked him, 'Why do you play music while they are shelling?' 'Why don't you ask them why they shell while I'm sitting here and playing my cello.'"
    -Smailovic's Cello

"Let's go fishing."
    -Pacific Rim
    *You kind of need the context for this one. It comes from the trailer as monsters are crawling out of the sea, and a giant robot is dropped into the water by a drop ship. Meanwhile one of the pilots looks at this partner "Let's go fishing".

That being said, what they all actually mean is up to you.

2. - Top - End - #122
    Ettin in the Playground

RangerGuy

Default Re: Quotes you can build a character off of II: It's never as good the second time ar

Quote Originally Posted by Cluedrew View Post
    "I protect them not because they need protection from you, but because I'm a man and it is my duty."
    *Said by a man about why he was defending a group of (combat trained) women
    'I dunno why, but I feel like smacking him upside the head.'
    - One of the women

"I am fighting like a man, it is you who fight like beasts."
    *Points if you can figure out what made the man say this.
    "I'm a Druid dammit!"
    - Character whose player plays nothing but Druids

3. - Top - End - #123
    Orc in the Playground

"I've always found the Hippocratic Oath to be interesting. 'Do no harm', it says. But every doctor is a murderer and a butcher, after a fashion. We carve up those in our care, commit genocide on bacteria, and quietly murder parasites wherever we see them. But that's just stretching the definition of it. Bacteria aren't people, some would say. But every doctor is trained in triage, the art of deciding which patients should be treated first, based on severity of their illnesses and injuries, and the likelihood they will survive. If a man with a hole in his chest has a one percent chance of survival even with extensive care, but the man with a stomach wound the next bed over will have a fifty percent chance with the same amount of care, you devote your time to the stomach wound. You give the first man painkillers to get him comfortable, and you turn your back while he breathes his last. Sorry, I'm rambling. My point is this:
    Every doctor must be, at some level, able to reconcile themselves with murder, if it will serve the greater good. Amputate a hand to save the arm, remove a heart to replace another, kill a man to save a child. This is because we understand. You can't bribe a virus, you can't bully an infection, and you can't reason with a tumor.
    You're cancer, a tumor growing on the beating heart of the world. And you can't reason with a tumor, there's really only one cure for it.

You have to cut it out."
    Currently DMing: Final Fantasy RPG 3e, Pokémon Tabletop United

4. - Top - End - #124
    Troll in the Playground

"Four things come not back -- the spoken word, the sped arrow, the past life, and the neglected opportunity."

(Supposedly Arabian Proverb)
    Call me Laco or Ladislav (if you need to be formal). Avatar comes from the talented linklele.
    Formerly GMing: Riddle of Steel: Soldiers of Fortune

Quote Originally Posted by Kol Korran View Post
    Instead of having an adventure, from which a cool unexpected story may rise, you had a story, with an adventure built and designed to enable the story, but also ensure (or close to ensure) it happens.

5. - Top - End - #125
    Dwarf in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Time passes, Life ends, Knells call
    So hear my prayer.
    Birth is naught but death begun
    So hear my prayer.
    Death is speechless
    So hear my Speech.

-Dark Tower

6. - Top - End - #126
    Troll in the Playground

'I dunno why, but I feel like smacking him upside the head.'
    - One of the women
    Fair enough, maybe I should have gone with "I thought 'defend women, child and the weak' implies the groups are not the same." On a different note it reminds me of the opposite:

Girl (crying): "Bandits came and chased me, I ran and ran but I couldn't out run them and no one came to defend me, so... so..."
    Guy: ... *Looks at pile of dead bandits*
    Girl: "I had to defend myself! Why won't anyone save me! I'm a delicate maiden too!"
    -(I wish I remembered)

On top of its silliness, I enjoyed we had the "near miss" scene that was resolved by the girl punching the guys in the face.

7. - Top - End - #127
    Colossus in the Playground

From Worm('s TV Tropes Quotes Page):

"Don't underestimate me."
    —Skitter, right before she carves out the eyes of a villain that has fought off entire teams of heroes

"I have no idea how the cuss I'm going to do it," my voice was a low snarl, barely recognizable as my own beneath my anger and the noises of the swarm. "But I'm going to make you regret that."
    —Skitter, responding to a villain who just murdered some of her people and is the perfect counter to her power

I almost laughed, and some of my humor must have translated in a mental direction to my bugs, because they started making a noise that wasn't speech. I stopped them. It wouldn't have sounded much like laughter anyways. "All of the above? None of the above? Does it matter? Some of us wear the villain label with pride, because they want to rebel against the norms, because it's a harder, more rewarding road to travel, or because being a 'hero' often means so very little. But few people really want to see themselves as being bad or evil, whatever label they wear. I've done things I regret, I've done things I'm proud of, and I've walked the roads in between. The sliding scale is a fantasy. There's no simple answers."
    —Skitter's response to a hero asking her where she sees herself on the line between good and evil, heroes and villains

Flechette: And then Skitter waltzes in and...it's like, she slithers right past your defenses.
    Yamada: How's that?
    Flechette: I can't even put it into words. You run into her, and you can't even look straight at her without feeling your skin crawl. Like when someone's got something wrong with their eye and your own eye starts watering...only with her it's because of the bugs.
    Yamada: Okay.
    Flechette: And then she talks, and she sounds so idealistic, and naďve. I don't know how you sound idealistic and naďve with a swarm of cockroaches and bees crawling over your face, but she does. And so you let your guard down. And then she starts making sense. And that was the point where Sab- where Parian started lapping it up.
    —Interlude 18 (Donation Bonus #3)

"If you're lucky, Imp slits your throat with you none the wiser, or Regent has one of your underlings stab you in the back, and you go quick. If you're unlucky, Bitch's dogs tear you to shreds, and it's a long, drawn-out, painful process. If you're very unlucky, you get the worst of both worlds, and you deal with me."
    —Skitter explaining to three other groups of villains why they shouldn't mess with the Undersiders

Clockblocker: You kicked their asses with butterflies.
    Weaver: I cheated. The butterflies are superficial, decorative.
    Clockblocker: No, no, no. If anyone asks, you kicked their asses with butterflies.
    —Clockblocker being the best hero

"Taylor bullied the apocalypse to death."
    —roughly 1/4 of the comments on Speck 30.6
    I have a LOT of Homebrew!

Spoiler: Former Avatars
    Show
    Spoiler: Avatar (Not In Use) By Linkele
    Show

Spoiler: Individual Avatar Pics
    Show

8. - Top - End - #128
    Dwarf in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Maxim 2: A Sergeant in motion outranks a Lieutenant who doesn't know what's going on.
    Maxim 3: An Ordnance Technician at a dead run outranks everybody

Maxim 6: If violence wasn't your last resort, you failed to resort to enough of it.

Maxim 8: Mockery and derision have their place. Usually, it's on the far side of the airlock

Maxim 12: A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head

Maxim 14: "Mad Science" means never stopping to ask "what's the worst thing that could happen?"

Maxim 21: Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Take his fish away and tell him he's lucky just to be alive, and he'll figure out how to catch another one for you to take tomorrow.

Maxim 25: If the manufacturer's warranty covers the damage you did, you didn't do enough damage.

Maxim 27: Don't be afraid to be the first to resort to violence

Maxim 28: If the price of collateral damage is high enough, you might be able to get paid for bringing ammunition home with you.

Maxim 29: The enemy of my enemy is my enemy's enemy. No more. No less.

Maxim 30: A little trust goes a long way. The less you use, the further you'll go.

Maxim 31: Only cheaters prosper.

Maxim 32: Anything is amphibious if you can get it back out of the water

Maxim 33: If you're leaving tracks, you're being followed.

Maxim 35: That which does not kill you has made a tactical error.

Maxim 37: There is no 'overkill.' There is only 'open fire' and 'time to reload.'

Maxim 38: Just because it's easy for you doesn't mean it can't be hard on your clients.

Maxim 42: "They'll never expect this" means "I want to try something stupid."

Maxim 44: If it will blow a hole in the ground, it will double as an entrenching tool.

Maxim 49: Every client is one missing payment away from becoming a target.

9. - Top - End - #129
    Dwarf in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

You have sown a blood harvest. And I have come to reap.

10. - Top - End - #130
    Dwarf in the Playground

MindFlayer

"There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in a storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man."

"But what the f--- ever gave you the f--ing idea that Locke was the first name I was actually born with?"

"Four and twenty ponies, trotting through the dark
    Brandy for the parson, 'baccy for the clerk,
    Lace for a lady, letters for a spy,
    So watch the wall, my darling, while the Gentlemen go by"

"The sand of the desert is sodden red,-
    Red with the wreck of a square that broke;
    The Gatling's jammed and the Colonel dead
    And the regiment blind with dust and smoke.
    The river of death has brimmed his banks
    And England's far, and Honour a name,
    But the voice of a schoolboy rallies the ranks:
    'Play up! Play up! And play the game!'"

"Under the Mountain dark and tall,
    The King has come unto his hall!
    His foe is dead, the Worm of Dread,
    And ever so his foes shall fall!

The sword is sharp, the spear is long,
    The arrow swift, the Gate is strong.
    The heart is bold that looks on gold;
    The dwarves no more shall suffer wrong."

Spoiler: long
    Show

"There was a merry passenger,
    A messenger a mariner:
    He built a gilded gondola
    To wander in and had in her
    A load of yellow oranges
    And porridge for his provender;
    He perfumed her with marjoram,
    And cardamom and lavender.

He called the winds of Argosies,
    With cargoes in to carry him,
    Across the rivers seventeen,
    That lay between to tarry him.
    He landed all in loneliness,
    Where stonily the pebbles on
    The running river Derrilyn,
    Goes merrily for ever on.
    He journeyed then through meadow-lands,
    To shadow-land that dreary lay,
    And under hill and over hill,
    Went roving still a weary way.

He sat and sang a melody,
    His errantry a tarrying,
    He begged a pretty butterfly,
    That fluttered by to marry him.
    She scorned him and she scoffed at him,
    She laughed at him unpitying,
    So long he studied wizardry,
    And sigaldry and smithying.

He wove a tissue airy thin,
    To snare her in; to follow her,
    He made him beetle-leatherwing,
    And feather wing of swallow hair.

He caught her in bewilderment,
    With filament of spider-thread.
    He made her soft pavilions,
    Of lilies and a bridal bed,
    Of flowers and of thistle-down,
    To nestle down and rest her in,
    And silken webs of filmy white,
    And silver light he dressed her in.

He threaded gems and necklaces,
    But recklessly she squandered them,
    And fell to bitter quarrelling,
    Then sorrowing he wandered on,
    And there he left her withering
    As shivering he fled away;
    With windy weather following,
    On swallow-wing he sped away.

He passed the archipelagoes,
    Where yellow grows the marigold,
    With countless silver fountains are,
    And mountains are of fairy-gold.
    He took to war and foraying,
    A-harrying beyond the sea,
    And roaming over Belmary,
    And Thellamie and Fantasie.

He made a shield and morion,
    Of coral and of ivory.
    A sword he made of emerald,
    And terrible his rivalry,
    With elven knights of Aerie
    And Faerie, with paladins
    That golden-haired, and shining-eyed
    Came riding by, and challenged him.

Of crystal was his habergeon,
    His scabbard of chalcedony,
    With silver tipped and plenilune,
    His spear was hewn of ebony.
    His javelins were of malachite
    And stalactite - he brandished them,
    And went and fought the dragon flies,
    Of Paradise, and vanquished them.

He battled with the Dumbledors,
    The Hummerhorns, and Honeybees,
    And won the Golden Honeycomb,
    And running home on sunny seas,
    In ship of leaves and gossamer,
    With blossom for a canopy,
    He sat and sang, and furbished up,
    And burnished up his panoply.

He tarried for a little while,
    In little isles that lonely lay,
    And found their naught but blowing grass.
    And so at last, the only way he took, and turned,
    And coming home with honeycomb,
    To memory his message came,
    And errand too!
    In derring-do and glamoury,
    He had forgot them,
    Journeying and tourneying, a wanderer.

So now he must depart again,
    And start again his gondola,
    For ever still a messenger a passenger, a tarrier,
    A roving as a feather does,
    A weather-driven mariner."
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi omniam pecuniam mihi dabis, saxum immanem ad caput tuum mittam.

11. - Top - End - #131
    Troll in the Playground

Hey, Belkarseviltwin, I was wondering, what sort of characters would you actually make off of some of those? Your first one actually wants me to make a very gentle character with a very scary side that comes out rarely. But some of the others I'm not sure what actual character you would make off of them.

Did you have anything in mind for the others?

Some of mine are rather obscure, "Let's go fishing." is one, it gave me an image of a experienced adventure who sees battling all the crazy monsters as something plain and unexciting, like fishing for slightly dangerous fish.

12. - Top - End - #132
    Bugbear in the Playground

"I understand it all now! The true reason for my wrath! I could not stand it! There is always some fool who wants to rule the world! Always forcing others to do what they cannot do for themselves! That's why... I pray to no one! Nor will I be prayed to! And above all else... I will never forgive you! For making MY DAUGHTER CRYYYYYYYYYY!"
    -Asura's Wrath - Nirvana DLC
    Avatar of Gnar'tigor - former Star Player of the Hellborn Hooligans Blood Bowl team - by Savannah

Brilliant D&D song from Aussie comedy band Tripod.
    If anyone can find a better-quality version of that, let me know.

The Hellborn Hooligans Reborn

13. - Top - End - #133
    Ettin in the Playground

RangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFighter15 View Post
    "There is always some fool who wants to rule the world. Always forcing others to do what they cannot do for themselves. That's why I pray to no one. Nor will I be prayed to."
    Quote modified for a Chaotic. I think I might want to keep this.

It's also why I don't like the idea of god-worshipping. I guess part of its appeal is the idea that the god is a caring and benevolent one, while I tend to see gods/kings/authority figures in general as Lawful Neutrals who care only for themselves.
    Last edited by goto124; 2015-03-29 at 08:15 PM.

14. - Top - End - #134
    Barbarian in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"When in doubt, C4" Jaime Heyneman
    "New growth cannot exist without first the destruction of the old" Guru Laghima/Zaheer

Spoiler: A poem I wrote:
    Show

She calls like a lover,
    she screams for the damned,
    to forsake woodland cover,
    ...an undeniable demand.

She calls me.

I take to the water!
    I take to the sea!
    none can know,
    her call to me.

She calls me.

Far off from my woodland home,
    riding on the windswept foam,
    standing on the silver sea,
    but still she calls me.

She calls me.

Shadows fall on to the sea,
    but the moon and stars refuse to flee.
    And still, she calls me.
    and with the moon and stars so bright,
    the shadows fall before the light,

and STILL, she calls me.

they approach like plague-ridden rats,
    slinking up the ocean flats,
    but with the moon and stars so bright,
    they will not escape my sight.

But still she calls me.

So many...
    so many to fight,
    but how can I fall tonight?
    with the moon and stars so bright.

But still she calls me.

The creak and groan of plankwood boards,
    the rise and fall of mighty swords,
    with the moon and stars so bright,
    forever I will fight!
    I refuse to die tonight!

But she still calls me.

I blade in throat, and a blade in the thigh,
    but tonight WILL not be the night I die,
    and with the moon and stars so bright,
    I will not fall tonight.

She calls me.

falling into her,

bleeding from my great vain,
    filling me with so much pain,
    but with the moon and stars so bright,
    I will not die tonight,
    so long as I stand in light.

I am coming to her.

Clouds cover the moon and stars so bright,
    making for the darkest night,
    the dark sea, she fills my sight,
    swallowing the light.

She is with me.

I will not fall tonight,
    I will Rise! I Will Rise!
    With a driftwood crown and starlit eyes!
    By my hand so many will be fell,
    I will send you all back to hell!
    I will Rise!
    To hunt those that I despise!
    With a driftwood crown and moonlit eyes!
    The creak and groan of plankwood boards,
    the rise and fall of mighty swords,
    forever I will fight!
    I refuse to die tonight!
    I will Rise! I will Rise!
    To hunt them down!
    With a driftwood crown and vengeful eyes!
    Clouds cover the moon and stars so bright,
    making for the darkest night,
    the dark sea, she fills my sight,
    swallowing the light.
    I will RISE!
    I will RISE!
    To hunt down those whom I despise!
    With a driftwood crown and vengeful eyes!

Could work for an elf who wants to see the sea one last time.
    Player: I'm going to make a new character, I suck at bard.
    Me: Your only saying that because you died.
    Player: So?
    Me: Everyone dies when they do stupid stuff between two rogues.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seerow View Post
    Your companion? The goblin you are using as ammunition.
    Surprise! You've got no legs!

15. - Top - End - #135
    Colossus in the Playground

"I am the terror that flaps in the night! I am the [noun] that [verb]s your [other noun]! I am... Darkwing Duck!"
    -No Seriously, Guess Who.
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

16. - Top - End - #136
    Pixie in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

"I'm gonna be honest: most of the maneuvers I'm about to teach you will begin and end with the groin."

"I'm gonna kill you!"
    "Well, you'd be the first."

"Blessed is the man who has seen too much killing; for not only does he know when to stop, he knows when he must start again."

"I don't want any unnecessary violence. But I ache for necessary violence."

"Cuius testiculos habes, habeas cardia et cerebellum."-Terry Pratchett

17. - Top - End - #137
    Barbarian in the Playground

“I do not aim with my hand; he who aims with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.
    I aim with my eye.

I do not shoot with my hand; he who shoots with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.
    I shoot with my mind.

I do not kill with my gun; he who kills with his gun has forgotten the face of his father.
    I kill with my heart.”

- Roland the Gunslinger

18. - Top - End - #138
    Titan in the Playground

"Why would I want to remember the face of my father? I hate him, he is a jerk, I'll just shoot from the hip with both pistols"

"Bah, thats nonsense, what a wise man should fear is people that are unwilling to change."

"I ain't no grasshoppa ya koan-spouting white beard! I'mma beat ya with My First In Your Face Style, from the Dojo of Street!"
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

19. - Top - End - #139

Quote Originally Posted by DCraw View Post

Maxim 21: Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Take his fish away and tell him he's lucky just to be alive, and he'll figure out how to catch another one for you to take tomorrow.
    In the same vein:

Maxim 50: Build a man a fire, and you'll ensure he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

20. - Top - End - #140
    Titan in the Playground

"Tch. All those Maxims are for the inflexible. Me? I say those who rely on whats predictable expose their weaknesses. Exploit those."

21. - Top - End - #141
    Ettin in the Playground

RangerGuy

'Where are these people getting quotes to respond to other quotes from?'

22. - Top - End - #142
    Titan in the Playground

I'm making them up? what, just because I create my quotes whole cloth doesn't mean they aren't viable.

"There are only three rules of the Order of Seers:
    1. Use your Future Sight to guide, not to rule
    2. Scry not your own future
    3. Uphold honesty, but don't speak needless information."

23. - Top - End - #143
    Dwarf in the Playground

MindFlayer

Quote Originally Posted by Cluedrew View Post
    Hey, Belkarseviltwin, I was wondering, what sort of characters would you actually make off of some of those? Your first one actually wants me to make a very gentle character with a very scary side that comes out rarely. But some of the others I'm not sure what actual character you would make off of them.

Did you have anything in mind for the others?

Some of mine are rather obscure, "Let's go fishing." is one, it gave me an image of a experienced adventure who sees battling all the crazy monsters as something plain and unexciting, like fishing for slightly dangerous fish.
    Well, the second is from The Lies of Locke Lamora. It's definitely a rogue, possibly a changeling- I game with someone who has an LFR changeling who he plays at lots of different cons and gives a different name for the character at each one.

The third is also a rogue, but a different sort of rogue- a smuggler, obviously.

The 4th is a Warlord. Definitely a Warlord. 5th might be one as well, or just a Fighter.

And the 6th? That's a backstory and a half, that is.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi omniam pecuniam mihi dabis, saxum immanem ad caput tuum mittam.

24. - Top - End - #144

DwarfClericGuy

“I heard it said you must be tender with your sword grip, as though with a lover. This is patently false. A sword is not your lover. It is a hideous tool for separating men from their vital fluids.”
    Baruk Khazâd! Khazâd ai-męnu!

My Homebrew:
    Spoiler
    Show

The Clanhold Warden - Dwarf Racial Archetype for Dreamscarred Press' Warder
    Glorious Thunder - The God's own wrath as a Paladin's ranged option.

25. - Top - End - #145
    Troll in the Playground

BardGuy

Hopefully this one hasn't come up already (if so, apologies for the repeat):

"[A]lways moving on, selling glass as diamond, but somehow it just didn’t seem to work any more, the flair wasn’t there, the fun had dropped out of it, even the cards didn’t seem to work for him, the money ran out, and one winter in some inn that was no more than a slum he turned his face to the wall--
    --And an angel appeared."

--Terry Pratchett, Going Postal
    Last edited by JAL_1138; 2015-04-03 at 12:41 PM.

26. - Top - End - #146
    Troll in the Playground

To: Belkarseviltwin, thanks, there is something about that type of poetry that just confuses me. Not sure why.

"I'm of the option one's life should be under threat at least once a week."

"If you want to be a hero be prepared to die where you stand, be prepared to abandon your position without a fight and be prepared to spend the rest of your life deciding which of those you should do today."

"Excuse me officer, has anyone with [character description] been arrested today?"
    "No?"
    "Shoot, he is usually here."

27. - Top - End - #147
    Dwarf in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Tuco: "When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk."
    - The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly

Burt: "I am completely out of ammo ... That's never happened to me before ..."
    - Tremors 2
    Last edited by DCraw; 2015-04-05 at 09:06 AM.

28. - Top - End - #148
    Pixie in the Playground

"Alcohol can totally give you a performance boost. Just gotta drink the right amount." - Reddit user

"Sir! I just thought up, like, the COOLEST armor design: all plaid!" - Little Miss Forge, Monster Hunter 4

29. - Top - End - #149
    Orc in the Playground

A series of Excellent Jack Vance quotes.

"I challenge Destiny, yes, but I do not leap off cliffs."

"I give dignity second-place to expedience."

"They call me a renegade.
    The epithet is inaccurate and undeserved. I cannot be faithless to a cause which I never have endorsed. Indeed, I am absolutely faithful to the only cause I espouse, which is my own welfare. I take pride in this unswerving loyalty!

“I watch the sea and the sky; sometimes I wade in the surf and build roads in the sand. At night I study the stars.”
    "I speak with a voice that will never move others, I speak with a passion that will never be heard." - Kreia, KOTOR II

"I must remind them of the drama of it all." - V, V for Vendetta

Well, what's it goin' tae be, lads? Shall ay fid'le th' fid'le er fid'le yer innards?

Spoiler: GitP published Homebrew
    Show
    WARPATHS (PEACH, WIPish): Pathfinder centered martial class boost

30. - Top - End - #150
    Titan in the Playground

"They thought I was twins"
    Quote Originally Posted by jamieth View Post
    ...though Talla does her best to sound objective and impartial, it doesn't cover stuff like "ask a 9-year-old to tank for the party."
    My Homebrew