New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 233839404142434445464748
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 1420
  1. - Top - End - #1411
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: The Council of Mythos IC III

Volutia gestures to the floor. "Help yourselves. Non-weres in this town aren't allowed to own property anymore, including money. I work here because I have to now, not because I'm making a living."

2. - Top - End - #1412

Nissa frowns at this news. "I'm guessing that's another of 'King' Michael's decrees? We're going to need to get Maria and Amora back here to put Jazi in order again, but that's going to require taking care of their undead brother first..."

3. - Top - End - #1413

Volutia frowns. "Well...there's another option. You could always defeat the vampiress who sired him. If you do so, then he will become a free-willed vampire, and that way you won't have to kill him. He'd go back to his old self, mostly. The vampiress who created him is still at the castle, I believe. She's controlling him from there."

4. - Top - End - #1414

"That would make things so much easier. Mi'kael was a beast the last time I fought him." She looks down at her sword. "I might need a better weapin, though. I'm not sure how effective this will be against a vampire."

5. - Top - End - #1415
    Ettin in the Playground

Parrn frowned and said (Gnoll) "I could use my wolves as well. Probably a better weapon although that would be less important to sneaking up on the bitch and keeping her pinned to the ground until we can reduce her to ash. Worst case Alocer has given me some means to rely on those outside the pack but that would be the last thing I want to do." He smiled at Nissa and added (Common) "No offense."

6. - Top - End - #1416

Nissa frowns at Parrn. "If the vampire woman is anything like Orion, we're in for a tough fight. They didn't make him the Grandmaster of Necromancy because he asked nicely."

7. - Top - End - #1417

Volutia hands Nissa five bottles that have blanches of silver oil in them. "Always kept some in the shop. Could never be too careful around some of the wolves in this town, but it should work just as well against a vampire. Good luck."

8. - Top - End - #1418
    Ettin in the Playground

Parrn frown deepened and he said "Way to shut off burst? Was fine first time, even set on fire and made run away in fear. Just companion not as strong against burst."

9. - Top - End - #1419

Volutia considers his request. "You say that you attacked him and then he let out a burst of energy that killed your wolves? It was likely some powerful necromancy magic, but if it triggered on its own the second you touched him it'd be a contingent effect, so it likely won't be repeated again until he's had some time to rest and recover his power. More importantly though, the vampiress that's controlling the king is not Orion. I don't know anything about her, other than she's female."

10. - Top - End - #1420

Nissa hands two of the vials to Parrn. "Thank you, Madam Volutia. Although, we might not want to head out for the castle until morning. Even if we somehow manage to avoid drawing the attention of the werewolves patrolling the city, we'd be fighting the vampire in the dark where she's strongest... is there anything else that we should consider for dealing with her?"