New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Shifter question

Is there any way on a shifter to get shifting to last effectively all day, and if so at what level and investment? I'm including anything like PrC's and such.
    Hail to the Lord of Death and Destruction!
    CATNIP FOR THE CAT GOD! YARN FOR THE YARN THRONE! MILK FOR THE MILK BOWL!

2. - Top - End - #2
    Titan in the Playground

DruidGirl

Default Re: Shifter question

Moonspeaker from races of eberron gets the +2 bonus permanently at 6th, and the primary trait at 11th.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by eggynack View Post
    Moonspeaker from races of eberron gets the +2 bonus permanently at 6th, and the primary trait at 11th.
    Hmm...interesting, but really annoying that it doesn't work with multiple traits. Was trying to figure out good ways to work it into a warshaper build, without being super limited in availability.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Bugbear in the Playground

Beholder

Hmmm... I'd guess that this is a pretty tough challenge. There's not all that much on Shifters out there.

I'd recommend a changeling for a Warshaper build, though shifter is obviously much cooler.
    Jon Snow and Ghost avatar (not currently in use) by Gurgleflep 15370262 328.
    How to play a monster.

I am currently Very Busy, and having limited D&D activity, so I am currently inactive.
    I got a long signature!
    DFTBA! Smilies!

5. - Top - End - #5
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zweisteine View Post
    Hmmm... I'd guess that this is a pretty tough challenge. There's not all that much on Shifters out there.

I'd recommend a changeling for a Warshaper build, though shifter is obviously much cooler.
    What I'd really want to do is just use shapeshift druid to qualify, though I've heard some RAW arguments about whether it does or not. Then go raptoran or dragonborn something to get wings so that doesn't become a problem, dragonborn preferably on something that has some natural attacks. Though I suppose changeling could be dragonborn if I really needed it to be. I want wings though.