New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Mordae's Old Skool: Group B IC

Nonchalantly walking back into the other room with the potentially sleeping owlbugbear and chopping it's head off on the off chance she'd wake it, Horrik steps back into sight and shouts "RHAAARG!" as loud as she can, pointing the now bloodied sword at the other party, demanding "Why are you in our dungeon!?"
    Spoiler
    Show

coup de grace, automatic hit&crit for a total of (4d6+12)[25] damage and fort DC 10+damage or death if the critter was indeed alive.
    Last edited by drack; 2015-03-07 at 02:36 PM.
    That mystical swirling of multicolored leaves as they dance in the air, that fresh fall smell, the perfect weather that makes you feel so very alive. You can almost forget that you're watching dead tissue accumulate as winter claims the world and floods it with the calming scent of death.

2. - Top - End - #122
    Ogre in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

The human behind the other party's orc starts to respond in a friendly manner. "hi,my name is Isaac; I guess by your powerful build and your weapow that you are here to search the dungeon, ainīt you ?. I think we could minimize our loses by joining together; what do you say mighty orc, you in?"

Spoiler: Horrik
    Show
    Horrik can feel a strange tug at the back of his mind, but he is able to shake it off.
    Suspiciously normal.
    I'm from the Government. We're here to help!
    2nd Age Elven Warrior by Vrythas. Elves are not pansies!

3. - Top - End - #123
    Titan in the Playground

"Evil magics!" Horrik declares angrily for all to hear as her hirelings file in behind her, weapons drawn. The civilized thing to do would be to slaughter them all, skew their heads upon her sword and feed them to the mule as Mud had done with a rat. the civilized thing to do would be to attack fast, now, before they had a chance to react, before they could even get their weapons ready. Cautiously she darts a glance back at her party. She saw them, weapons ready like proper civilized folk ready to massacre a village, and before her she saw... Well suffice it to say a plush pink-bellied human was speaking for them. Worse, they had opened with their hostile magics trying to turn her into... well she had no idea, but it must be bad. "Kill them if they make any moves, even to pick their butts." Gripping her sword firmly in two hands as if it would protect her from any unannounced balls of flame that might appear, Horrik inhales a deep breath and releases it slowly, her steamy breath slipping carefully free of her sharpened tusks and fangs. "Do you have anything to say for yourself human?"
    That mystical swirling of multicolored leaves as they dance in the air, that fresh fall smell, the perfect weather that makes you feel so very alive. You can almost forget that you're watching dead tissue accumulate as winter claims the world and floods it with the calming scent of death.

4. - Top - End - #124
    Troll in the Playground

ClericGirl

Mudd scratches her head; finding a bug in her knotted hair
    she places in her mouth... and chews... mmm she seems to
    enjoy the crunchyness of it... not that anyone can tell it was
    crunchy other than herself...

She, realizing it is rude to eat in company without sharing,
    quickly looks for another and offers it in an open palm to the
    large orc she believes to be called Krug.

5. - Top - End - #125
    Ogre in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

The human stands between his own orc and Horrik with his staff gripped by both his hands as tightly as he can without getting splinters.

"lets all calm down we can just go on opposite directions, relax we dont want this to get ugly" he backs down a little waiting for the response until he decides is easier to talk to more reasonable people. "hey you, dwarf; you look smart please make your friend come to senses and we can make ours come to his." he says trying to get the dwarf to undrstand in just what a bad situation they both are.
    Suspiciously normal.
    I'm from the Government. We're here to help!
    2nd Age Elven Warrior by Vrythas. Elves are not pansies!

6. - Top - End - #126
    Titan in the Playground

Waving the sword as a poet might wave their arms to emphasize a point, Horrik demands answers. "Why you use evil magics on me?"

7. - Top - End - #127
    Dwarf in the Playground

Barzulf finally decides not to run away, and approaches the group.

Calm down, Horrik. I don't think he really used anything on you, elf will confirm that... as soon as he catch up. Looks around uneasily. Isaac, yes? Tell me, how many people came here with you? And how's possible that we didn't run across each other at the entrance?
    Bloody Brewery (D&D 5e): Elements monk as partial caster // 3.5 SRD Cleric domains overhaul // Bardic Music - Invocations-like songs // Chromatic Orb - retro style // Assassin features replace // Character sheet // Human alternative (5 subraces) // Way of Peace - monk subclass

8. - Top - End - #128
    Barbarian in the Playground

The elf would have been trailing and trudging along with the group, silently and almost stealthily. He makes a grunt, tired of the walking, before looking up at the 'wizard'.
    Clearly not as good as me... Don't worry, I don't think he did anything to you. Describe the feeling to me later, then I can judge.
    Take him out if you must, could be a trap.
    Last edited by Techmagss; 2015-03-13 at 02:14 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Used to be dumb. Now I'm not. Rock on, everyone!