Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151631 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Lords of Creation in the Playground (OOC Thread)

Almost all my blessings are double edged. If I just play "me be best God", I find myself burning out from boredom.

RE: limits. I assume that most things work earth standard unless they are completely incapable of doing so. For instance, trees don't need water, because we don't have any, but they do need sunlight, because it's avaiable, and earth, because it exists. If it isn't stated to be otherwise, I assume it's earth standard. Nobody said that birds eat, sleep, and lay eggs to reproduce, yet we all assumed that was the case, and will be until their creator says otherwise.
    Avatar Marcus Caius, Astropath Transcendent by The Architect, may the Emperor keep him in His sight.

2. - Top - End - #152
    Ogre in the Playground

There's water . . . the oceans are still made of water. You'll just find ethereal dream bodies floating like so many schools of fish within, with associated insubstantial wakes of fantasies and nightmares. You could still drink it - although it is a little polluted and oily.

3. - Top - End - #153
    Ogre in the Playground

I'll just leave this here because I like how convoluted it is:

"And thus magic was born beneath the waves through the heat of a sun dreamt up by the fantasies of sleeping trees."

4. - Top - End - #154
    Troll in the Playground

DwarfBarbarianGuy

Quote Originally Posted by mystic1110 View Post
    THEN I"M GOING TO WATCH SOME FOOTBALL
    When you say "football" there better be a ball getting kicked constantly.... you silly Americans...

Quote Originally Posted by Space Lawyer View Post
    Ikino is opposed to the darkness, of course, but the fires still burn bright and push back the night.
    Just to make things clear, at this point Ikino's fires are like using a lighter during a total blackout. Unless of course the proper AP is spent.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadlykire View Post

Just remember: This is LoC. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, most 'bounds' on what is possible you've placed upon yourself. For instance I acted as if death did not exist before Kyre awakened. This means everything was immortal, because the concept of death (which I created) did not yet exist. Thus nothing was able to die.
    There was one LoC where the god of Death wanted to demonstrate just how important death was. So he actually spent AP to make sure that all mortals cannot die. After a while he reversed the curse so that everything got back to normal. However there was just one tiny problem... he forgot to reverse the curse of not dying on my Orcs. The Orcs accredited their inability to get lazy (they did not understand the concept of 'death) to "Da luck of da Orcs!" So as normally Orcs are supposed to be a short lived race due to their violent tendencies, we soon had a continent filled with restless Orcs angry that they can't bash one another. So it was a matter of time before the Orcs declared their equivalent of a Waaagh! and annihilated the Drow Empire and then some silly over-powered Vampires. Whoops...

Also I missed this question:

I missed the blinking part. Apologies. I'll come up with something similar. Perhaps an extended time of darkness every X blinks? Think Pitch Black. How often are the blinks? As in are thing setup similar to how we treat our calendar with days/months? Though I suppose no one has done the time domain, so time is not yet a factor...
    A "Blink" is the equivalent of 24 hours. When the eye is open, its day. When the eye closes its night. The only time you see a sun set and a sun rise (as we know it) is during the changing of the seasons, when Phos sets and Oussia rises and visa versa. So this event happens once a Divine Month.

Also the Visionary has the Time domain as its Primal Domain. So its not that "Time" is not a factor. Its simply that no one has actually created a method to measure time.

*Edit* Domains list has been updated. As always if I missed someone, poke me ... and I'm hoping to finish the map by today. After that... I'll see about setting up a wiki...

That being said... the Nature and Music domain will have to be homebrewed.
    Last edited by Shmee; 2015-02-02 at 07:29 AM.
    "Do not anger a bard...for you are silly, and would make for a funny song."

5. - Top - End - #155
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Shmee View Post
    When you say "football" there better be a ball getting kicked constantly.... you silly Americans...
    Well . . . not constantly . . . but there was some kicking of balls

6. - Top - End - #156
    Firbolg in the Playground

Character addition weee?:
    Spoiler: Ignus
    Show
    Name: Ignus, The Eternal Flame
    Played by: Ralasha
    Divine Rank 5
    Alignment: NG
    Holy Symbol: A woman shrouded in red-gold flames.
    Primary Domain (and Portfolio): Renewal (The Forge)
    Secondary Domain(s): Fire (The Furnace)
    Legacy Domain: Elemental (Spawn of Zalsar)
    Alignment Domain: Good
    Favored Weapon: Light Hammer
    Combat Rating: 10 (Caster 1 x 5, + DR 4, + DCM 1)
    Paradigm: Caster (Spell Pool: 15)

DCM:
    {C} Elemental Savagery: Her hands burst aflame. Flames which she then hurls against her foes in combat, or which then cloak her weapon.

Brief Description: Ignus is as she has always been. When flame first filled the elemental plane of fire and life there-in first formed the Elemental Lords. In a place where this plane met the quasi-elemental plane of positive energy and the prime material plane for only a moment she came into being. Draped in red-gold colored fires, flames her eyes, fire her hair. The light from within her mouth so bright as to be like a pit into the forge from which all life came.

She is short by most standard, being only four feet and seven inches tall, hardly over a meter. Her slim frame is defined, but not overtly muscular. Her shoulders slightly broad but almost unnoticeably so. She can be seen to be carrying what appears to be a light hammer on a long haft, much as though the hammer's head had been affixed to a staff. It's entirety is composed of Cast Iron. She has short but sharp nails as one might expect to find on some primordial beast, The red-gold wreath of flame that adorns the crown of her head falls down around her shoulders in an almost paradoxical manner as fire should of course logically flow in the opposite direction.

Caring, passionate, and fearless are the best words to describe her personality. When she acts she acts without reservation, when she see's an issue, she most often makes her choices quickly with a self-assured manner that most would think of as foolish.

All things decay, all things are damaged, but all things may also be repaired, or healed. Renewed. A cracked hammer, a pot, an injured limb. The fire of life and the flames of creation make way for the creation of greater things, and the betterment of those things which are damaged.
    Last edited by Ralasha; 2015-02-19 at 11:40 AM.
    Internet currently unreliable, please have patience.

[COLOR="Red"]We require additional Pylons.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I am a
    Spoiler
    Show
    Neutral Good Human Cleric(2)/Monk(3)/Ranger(2)/Sorcerer(4)
    With the Ability Scores:
    Strength-16
    Dexterity-16
    Constitution-18
    Intelligence-17
    Wisdom-14
    Charisma-14

My pets:
    Spoiler
    Show

Kitten:
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ
    Bunny
    /\ /|
    \ V/
    | "")
    / \ \
    *(__\_\

7. - Top - End - #157
    Troll in the Playground

DwarfBarbarianGuy

I once tried watching American football. Maybe it was a bad game... but I found it to be quite boring. The only sport I find more boring than American football is Baseball and Cricket.

Now Rugby on the other hand... now that's an entertaining sports to watch. I still remember being in University and waking up at 5am to go to my local pub to watch New Zealand play against the British & Irish Lions.

8. - Top - End - #158

Is this then, an appropriate reply IC?
    I wish to make certain my post is valid, and appropriately formatted.

Spoiler
    Show
    Ignus
    The Great Descent

Up from the bowls crawls an odd, if human looking form. Her fingers grasp the grass growing at the edge, causing it to shrivel from the heat. Her ascent finally completed she straightens to look about, curiosity having driven her up from the depths.

Smoke, mountains, water, earth... Sky.

Too much water. She begins walking away from the abyss out of which she crawled towards the mountains, long-hafted hammer in hand, and acting as a walking staff.

Spoiler
    Show
    I am a
    Spoiler
    Show
    With the Ability Scores:
    Strength-16
    Dexterity-16
    Constitution-18
    Intelligence-17
    Wisdom-14
    Charisma-14

My pets:
    Spoiler
    Show

Kitten:
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ
    Bunny
    /\ /|
    \ V/
    | "")
    / \ \
    *(__\_\

9. - Top - End - #159
    Troll in the Playground

DwarfBarbarianGuy

Well, I'd say its a good idea to first discuss with who ever you want to beget your character, and see if the way you want to be brought in is ok. Some of the players might throw in an idea which you may like.
    Last edited by Shmee; 2015-02-02 at 11:06 AM.

10. - Top - End - #160

The idea was actually that she was an Elemental (Spawn of Zalsar). Zalsar died, sure, but it was alive.

I suppose I can wait for input. I'm in no hurry.
    Last edited by Ralasha; 2015-02-02 at 11:10 AM.

Spoiler
    Show
    I am a
    Spoiler
    Show
    With the Ability Scores:
    Strength-16
    Dexterity-16
    Constitution-18
    Intelligence-17
    Wisdom-14
    Charisma-14

My pets:
    Spoiler
    Show

Kitten:
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ
    Bunny
    /\ /|
    \ V/
    | "")
    / \ \
    *(__\_\

11. - Top - End - #161
    Troll in the Playground

Ignus could always pop up from the volcanos in the Challenge Mountains. Heck, if you really wanted to get into the action immediately, crawl out the volcano that Ikino is currently sitting in.
    Moving to Oregon in the coming months. Looking for housing, employment, and a gaming group.

Discord Tag #4097

12. - Top - End - #162
    Bugbear in the Playground

Zalsaram (Think this is who you meant) is still very much alive. Chained, but alive. He typically responds with "whatever you want works."

As another character your quick response is just that, quick. Why is your god spawning right now? Is it something in the playground that makes you now needed? Is it simply "your time"?

edit: Also did we just time skip centuries? I'm fine with that, but I've been waiting on space lawyer (I think) to RP the dragon egg bit so we can spawn in another waiting god and end The Long Night. I do apologize to darklady, I'm not intentionally keeping you waiting.
    Last edited by Deadlykire; 2015-02-02 at 11:34 AM.
    Characters:
    Spoiler
    Show

13. - Top - End - #163
    Troll in the Playground

DwarfBarbarianGuy

Don't worry about it, time in LoC is always fluid. It really can't be avoided. You guys can do your RP anyway, so just keep going as planned.

14. - Top - End - #164

Ignus could always pop up from the volcanos in the Challenge Mountains. Heck, if you really wanted to get into the action immediately, crawl out the volcano that Ikino is currently sitting in.
    That could be interesting.
    Zalsaram (Think this is who you meant) is still very much alive. Chained, but alive. He typically responds with "whatever you want works."

As another character your quick response is just that, quick. Why is your god spawning right now? Is it something in the playground that makes you now needed? Is it simply "your time"?

edit: Also did we just time skip centuries? I'm fine with that, but I've been waiting on space lawyer (I think) to RP the dragon egg bit so we can spawn in another waiting god and end The Long Night. I do apologize to
    Quote Originally Posted by Draken View Post
    The World
    Spoiler
    Show

Something tugged at the bloodstream of the World, pulling off one of its heartstrings, something tiny and lacking in worth in the eyes of the world.

Still these eyes stirred, casting their awful light into the heavens before shutting closed once more from the Cosmic Mother's own glare. And the world shifted in discomfort.

A great abyss opened at the edge of Demiourgia, where it met the sea Mezzethera, calling the chromatic water back into the depths of its parent into a great waterfall.

And from that open pore came into the surface the eldest children of Zalsaram, through not the greatest by any means. Spirits that haunted the elements came forth, clad in stone, clad in fire, clad in muck and oil, clad in stale airs and cutting winds, clad in rust and clad in brass.

Just a small quake.

Spoiler
    Show
    9 AP

1 AP: Shape Land - The Great Descent: Is an Abyss at the southernmost edge of Demiourgia, with one end of it next to the sea. It goes all the way down to The Belly of the Beast, and elementals often crawl out of it to wander the surface of the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Draken View Post
    Brief Description: Once there was Zalsar, who was the World, a vast creature that accompanied the First Creator in its travels, kind and pacate, an eel of some sort adrift the void of space. Few are left who know how such a thing could come to pass, but Zalsar died, and its corpse came to be the nightmare Zalsaram, the World nonetheless, but a harsh and brutal one as its predecessor had never been. The First Creator was terrified of Zalsaram and begged for help, bringing forth other gods to help it. Thus was the World bound in chains as vast as itself, its cavernous maw hidden beneath the substrata of the void, its barbed tail shackled to that same deep nether, its viridian glare dazzled by the light of a sun.

Zalsaram appears as a vast stingray in the void of space. If it could it would wander free, but it cannot. Its surface is battered by calamity and disaster. Zalsaram is the world, and nothing can change that.
    She was born of Zalsar. He died. She's still there. It falls into her alignment Domain being Good rather than Evil.
    An opportunity presented it's self. Since she was born along with the other elementals.

So.. not so much being born as coming forth?
    Last edited by Ralasha; 2015-02-02 at 11:40 AM.

Spoiler
    Show
    I am a
    Spoiler
    Show
    With the Ability Scores:
    Strength-16
    Dexterity-16
    Constitution-18
    Intelligence-17
    Wisdom-14
    Charisma-14

My pets:
    Spoiler
    Show

Kitten:
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ
    Bunny
    /\ /|
    \ V/
    | "")
    / \ \
    *(__\_\

15. - Top - End - #165
    Ogre in the Playground

Hey Dragon Gods - for dragons, what do you all think of me extending Arcane magic to them through Demonic Pacts. Since Arcane magic stems from the heat of a sun dreamt up by the fantasies of sleeping trees beneath the waves, and since Demons are the only ones who can channel this power - what if they offered it to dragons (and all arcane spell users) in their dreams.

I have some ideas for "prices" (they are pretty innocuous, stuff like if you use magic you will sleep X times longer, or stuff like all your dreams from now on will be X, or when you are dreaming your dream self shall be mine to use) but I was wondering if the various dragon gods want to do something like this (and what type of prices they would like) or if everyone will be making their own magic system.

I would prefer if we all build on one magic system instead of having a whole bunch - and I would enjoy the convoluted way mortals would use arcane magic .

(also we could have the affect that as trees begin to wake when the actual sun returns, their dream sun wanes, and arcane power lessens drastically - as such Arcane magic is the strongest during winter nights and weakest during summer days )
    Last edited by mystic1110; 2015-02-02 at 11:58 AM.

16. - Top - End - #166
    Ogre in the Playground

edit: Also did we just time skip centuries? I'm fine with that, but I've been waiting on space lawyer (I think) to RP the dragon egg bit so we can spawn in another waiting god and end The Long Night. I do apologize to darklady, I'm not intentionally keeping you waiting.
    No worries.
    I'm patient (Mostly).

Hey Dragon Gods - for dragons, what do you all think of me extending Arcane magic to them through Demonic Pacts. Since Arcane magic stems from the heat of a sun dreamt up by the fantasies of sleeping trees beneath the waves, and since Demons are the only ones who can channel this power - what if they offered it to dragons (and all arcane spell users) in their dreams.

I have some ideas for "prices" (they are pretty innocuous, stuff like if you use magic you will sleep X times longer, or stuff like all your dreams from now on will be X, or when you are dreaming your dream self shall be mine to use) but I was wondering if the various dragon gods want to do something like this (and what type of prices they would like) or if everyone will be making their own magic system.

I would prefer if we all build on one magic system instead of having a whole bunch - and I would enjoy the convoluted way mortals would use arcane magic .

(also we could have the affect that as trees begin to wake when the actual sun returns, their dream sun wanes, and arcane power lessens drastically - as such Arcane magic is the strongest during winter nights and weakest during summer days )
    While I like you, and respect your ability as a writer a great deal, I'm going to voice my opinion on the matter. Personally, I believe that Arcane magic (as in the stuff that Wizards, Sorcerers, Bards, Warmages, Warlocks, Beguilers, Dread Necromancers, etc. in D&D use), should come from many sources, not just one. To me, the idea you're proposing sounds more like Warlock/Sorcerer magic than Wizard/Sorcerer magic.

Like I said before, I respect your opinion, so I hope we can come to some kind of understanding on this. To me, what you're proposing it like Mystra and the Weave, except a lot more focused in where the magic comes from. And I'm simply stating that I don't like the idea (I don't like Mystra or the Weave either).
    Credit to dauvis for my wonderful Avatar of Dorin Darkdelver! Eternal Gratitude lies with he! May Dorin rest in peace, though his body was defiled by Demons.

17. - Top - End - #167
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Ralasha View Post
    She was born of Zalsar. He died. She's still there. It falls into her alignment Domain being Good rather than Evil.
    An opportunity presented it's self. Since she was born along with the other elementals.

So.. not so much being born as coming forth?
    You know...even though I expect that Draken meant that poetically, I like the idea of a God that exists because of an assumption of it being literal.

While this makes little sense, it does make sense if the gods are simply myths. I love this.

"I laugh at life, it's antics make for me a giddy game. Where only foolish fellows take themselves with solemn aim.

18. - Top - End - #168
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Darklady2831 View Post
    While I like you, and respect your ability as a writer a great deal, I'm going to voice my opinion on the matter. Personally, I believe that Arcane magic (as in the stuff that Wizards, Sorcerers, Bards, Warmages, Warlocks, Beguilers, Dread Necromancers, etc. in D&D use), should come from many sources, not just one. To me, the idea you're proposing sounds more like Warlock/Sorcerer magic than Wizard/Sorcerer magic.

Like I said before, I respect your opinion, so I hope we can come to some kind of understanding on this. To me, what you're proposing it like Mystra and the Weave, except a lot more focused in where the magic comes from. And I'm simply stating that I don't like the idea (I don't like Mystra or the Weave either).
    Oh, darklady you don't have to be so gentle with me . No worries! Although thanks for the respect . Actually you're right - I think I'll change the classes I created to Sorcerer/Warlock than Sorcerer/Wizard. That probably fits the theme better.

As I said it was my preference, but anyone could make any other source of magic at anytime. It was just an offer to the dragon gods. Perhaps only one of them will take my offer. Maybe Tiamat instead of Bahmut. In fact, I'll probably be making Psionics as well since my demons already talk telepathically.

Anyway - if people do make other sources of magic I think I will be making a nourishment action or something, to at least suggest that this type of magic is more explosive/powerful (don't know the appropriate word to use) than others - to at least make the idea of contracting with demonic middlemen for tree dream seasonal magic is the least bit attractive.
    Last edited by mystic1110; 2015-02-02 at 12:17 PM.

19. - Top - End - #169
    Ogre in the Playground

Oh, darklady you don't have to be so gentle with me . No worries! Although thanks for the respect . Actually you're right - I think I'll change the classes I created to Sorcerer/Warlock than Sorcerer/Wizard. That probably fits the theme better.

As I said it was my preference, but anyone could make any other source of magic at anytime. It was just an offer to the dragon gods. Perhaps only one of them will take my offer. Maybe Tiamat instead of Bahmut. In fact, I'll probably be making Psionics as well since my demons already talk telepathically.

Anyway - if people do make other sources of magic I think I will be making a nourishment action or something, to at least suggest that this type of magic is more explosive/powerful (don't know the appropriate word to use) than others - to at least make the idea of contracting with demonic middlemen for tree dream seasonal magic in the least bit attractive.
    But if I'm not gentle, I might come off as rude. And if I come off as rude, then people might get annoyed by me. And if people get annoyed by me, then the enjoyment is reduced. And if the enjoyment is reduced, the game is less fun. And if the game is less fun because of me, then I'm the cause of someone's misfortune. If I'm the cause of someone's misfortune, they won't like me as much. If people don't like me, they won't be my friend anymore.

Or I just like being polite.

That aside, if I made any kind of magic, I'd most definitely find a way to fit it into a single system rather than a bunch of separate ones. One idea I had was that because your brand of magic comes from dreams of a star, perhaps another brand of magic comes from actual stars, and thus it's less powerful during the winter, and more powerful during the summer. Another could come from the plane of Shadow, making it strongest at night, weakest during the day.
    EDIT: I suppose I mean to say that if I made some kind of magic, I'd make it compliment yours rather than replicate yours.
    Last edited by Darklady2831; 2015-02-02 at 12:25 PM.
    Credit to dauvis for my wonderful Avatar of Dorin Darkdelver! Eternal Gratitude lies with he! May Dorin rest in peace, though his body was defiled by Demons.

20. - Top - End - #170
    Ogre in the Playground

But if I'm not gentle, I might come off as rude. And if I come off as rude, then people might get annoyed by me. And if people get annoyed by me, then the enjoyment is reduced. And if the enjoyment is reduced, the game is less fun. And if the game is less fun because of me, then I'm the cause of someone's misfortune. If I'm the cause of someone's misfortune, they won't like me as much. If people don't like me, they won't be my friend anymore.

Or I just like being polite.
    I feel you on this - I think that's why I use so many emoticons

Another could come from the plane of Shadow, making it strongest at night, weakest during the day.
    I think it would be so much cooler if it would be the opposite. The shadow plane grasping at the day light. Why extend power during the night? The night already belongs to darkness, only when the sun is out and the shadows are darkest do the tendrils of that otherworldly place attempt to spill out.

EDIT: I suppose I mean to say that if I made some kind of magic, I'd make it compliment yours rather than replicate yours.
    Even if you don't that be fine, but if you do that be great !

21. - Top - End - #171
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

The First Engines are born!

So, who wants to be the next to meet the Mother Matron Nosh?

"I laugh at life, it's antics make for me a giddy game. Where only foolish fellows take themselves with solemn aim.

22. - Top - End - #172

Well, if I ever get around to beginning a planar cosmology as I intend to... I'll probably be making a Positive Energy Plane (if one does not already exist), A Plane of Fire... and a Quasi-Elemental Plane of Light [Fire + Positive Energy] if one does not exist by then.

And use this as a basis for Spell-Casting costing HP.

Assuming I am not stepping on toes here. But... it's using life force in exchange for spellcasting. You can of course heal... but 'I cast a healing spell, ahh, it burns! Oops. I fell unconscious', ought to be enough of a drawback to hopefully make it not entirely unreasonable for people to seek out other means of using magic.

Spoiler
    Show
    I am a
    Spoiler
    Show
    With the Ability Scores:
    Strength-16
    Dexterity-16
    Constitution-18
    Intelligence-17
    Wisdom-14
    Charisma-14

My pets:
    Spoiler
    Show

Kitten:
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ
    Bunny
    /\ /|
    \ V/
    | "")
    / \ \
    *(__\_\

23. - Top - End - #173
    Troll in the Playground

Oh! I'm so sorry! I thought You were going to be one of the eggs that was already deposited, then be stolen by Kyre. Then, when you hatched, you returned to the light and were recognized by Ikino as a fellow dragon. Let me work up some creativity and I'll get to writing a post.

Hey Dragon Gods - for dragons, what do you all think of me extending Arcane magic to them through Demonic Pacts.
    Works for me. Ikino and his followers aren't likely to take you up on that deal, given the impurity of the whole thing, but it seems like a good RP element.
    Moving to Oregon in the coming months. Looking for housing, employment, and a gaming group.

Discord Tag #4097

24. - Top - End - #174
    Ogre in the Playground

Oh! I'm so sorry! I thought You were going to be one of the eggs that was already deposited, then be stolen by Kyre. Then, when you hatched, you returned to the light and were recognized by Ikino as a fellow dragon. Let me work up some creativity and I'll get to writing a post...
    I actually like that idea better, honestly. I like the idea of Deimos's egg being stolen, rather than given freely. But if Kyre doesn't want to steal an egg, then being a gift to end the night works too, I suppose.

I feel you on this - I think that's why I use so many emoticons

I think it would be so much cooler if it would be the opposite. The shadow plane grasping at the day light. Why extend power during the night? The night already belongs to darkness, only when the sun is out and the shadows are darkest do the tendrils of that otherworldly place attempt to spill out.
    Emoticons do seem to make a post seem much more friendly.

And that sounds a lot more interesting than my idea. I was just reasoning that the night is already dark, so everything is in shadow already, thus shadows are easier to manipulate..
    Last edited by Darklady2831; 2015-02-02 at 12:48 PM.

25. - Top - End - #175
    Troll in the Playground

Ok then! It is up to Kyre - do you want be a thief in the night, or do you want to receive a gift to end your night?

Discord Tag #4097

26. - Top - End - #176
    Troll in the Playground

DwarfBarbarianGuy

I plan on creating Draconic magic at one point (in other words once I get AP) but you are free to try and approach the Dragons. Some won't mind the extra boost of power.

Also as I'm attempting to make a colored map this time, instead of black and white, its taking me a bit longer... what with all the land molds going on.... *stares at Draken*
    Last edited by Shmee; 2015-02-02 at 12:53 PM.

27. - Top - End - #177
    Ogre in the Playground

Also as I'm attempting to make a colored map this time, instead of black and white, its taking me a bit longer... what with all the land molds going on.... *stares at Draken*
    *snaps to attention* Map? I like maps... I await it's completion eagerly.

28. - Top - End - #178
    Ogre in the Playground

Works for me. Ikino and his followers aren't likely to take you up on that deal, given the impurity of the whole thing, but it seems like a good RP element.
    I plan on creating Draconic magic at one point (in other words once I get AP) but you are free to try and approach the Dragons. Some won't mind the extra boost of power.
    Impure? Does magic fueled by the dreams of trees bereft of a sun and contracted for by beings made of mud, filth and nightmare sound impure to you?!

Lol, but yes, I'll come up with an offer post shortly.

@Tia: Mother Matron Nosh could perhaps visit one of the Praetors? Although since the dragons are much more powerful and are on the surface - it might make more thematic sense for her to lay her sights on them before going to the depths of the Sleepless ocean.

29. - Top - End - #179
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

@Tia: Mother Matron Nosh could perhaps visit one of the Praetors? Although since the dragons are much more powerful and are on the surface - it might make more thematic sense for her to lay her sights on them before going to the depths of the Sleepless ocean.
    While I do plan on Dragons being the Matron's target eventually, your Demons might be a better target right away. You've seen what happens if you agree to the Matron's requests. If not...well...wartime.

30. - Top - End - #180
    Troll in the Playground

With the first engines and the not-Zerg, we have two assimilation based races already. Fight over the biomass!

"You have not brought me the most powerful creature"

-I find your lack of faith disturbing
    Last edited by Toxic Mind; 2015-02-02 at 01:29 PM.
    Avatar Marcus Caius, Astropath Transcendent by The Architect, may the Emperor keep him in His sight.