New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 254041424344454647484950
Results 1,471 to 1,474 of 1474
  1. - Top - End - #1471
    Troll in the Playground

DwarfBarbarianGuy

Default Re: Lords of Creation in the Playground (IC)

Quote Originally Posted by Hatter View Post
    Avalon, Eldarond- Ulvin

Ulvin went out among his people, a god walking among mortals and he watched them as they threw themselves at his feet, groveling and worshiping and begging for blessings. He did move among them and he did give them blessings and he did hold children in his arms. These humans were his people. Humanity was his people and they had so much untapped potential.

He finally came to a stop in front of a Shrine dedicated to himself. It was a simple shrine, constructed of blue and white striped fabric which formed a sort of tent or pavilion which housed the actual shrine inside. Ulvin pushed the entrance flap open and stepped inside.

inside of his shrine was a humble place. Here there were 3 rows of well cared for wooden benches infront of a wooden altar which held a silver idol of himself, standing over the corpse of an orc, sword in hand. It was a depiction of himself during his mortal years, a story which was told among his faithful with great reverence and pride. A smile crossed the god's lips as he examined the idol before turning to the two monks who tended to his shrine.

"Tell me, how long have you served me?" asked the god of the monks as he picked up the silver idol and held it in his hands, his eyes looking over the immaculate craftsmanship.

The monks bowed. "Both of us started serving together 3 years ago, Your Grace." said one of the monks.

"And you both are practicing monks. An honorable path, honing the mind as well as the body... but did you know that there is even more untapped potential within the human mind and body that is rarely ever reached? Did you know that the powers to shift mountains which reside in a few naturally gifted children are actually attainable by every human being?" Questioned the god even further as he placed the silver idol back on the altar. Ulvin took note of the silver bowl of water and two white candles which were traditionally used to worship at his altars. He turned his full attention to the monks who looked at each other, quite dumbfounded at their god's question.

"Come then. I will teach you and when I teach you, I expect you to take of my lessons and teach others so that Man can continue towards it's great potential." and so the monks stepped forward and Ulvin caressed both of their heads, planting a gentle kiss upon each monk's head and knowledge did indeed seep into their very minds and souls.
    As Ulvin is busy inspecting the monks of his priesthood, the weather beings to grow cold. Of course one could say that it is only natural, as Phos once again rises above the playground, but it would seem that the temperature dropped very suddenly. Then Ulvin notices at the entrance to the shrine, a woman whose skin is icy blue and wearing a cloak made out of snow.

"Ulvin Silverblade..." says the woman in a neutral tone "... I am Kryokoli, daughter of Ignus, Sovereign of the Iceshelf Tundra, subjugator of Nature and goddess of Winter. I have come here to see what manner of deity you are." she had some time until the trial was announced. Therefore Kryokoli could continue with her work until then.

Spoiler
    Show

Cosmic Mother:
    Use Phos Charge: Pestilence: Winter on the Playground
    Use Oussia Charge: Nourishment: Summer on the Underplayground
    11AP

Kryokoli:
    6AP
    Last edited by Shmee; 2015-05-22 at 02:47 PM.
    "Do not anger a bard...for you are silly, and would make for a funny song."

2. - Top - End - #1472
    Orc in the Playground

Dawn, Ignus, Vindicators - The Dark Grove

Dawn looks to Ignus, confused for a moment. "No...just clearing this land of monstrous spawn. You're the first divine I meet that does not afflict my people with a curse for delivering justice..." She then struck down another set of trees, careful to not hit the other divine being.

Ravenwood - Stoixia

By now, the Harpies were fully settled in their new home. The Raven Mother rested upon one of the highest branches available, overlooking the land, seeing her flock rebuild in this faraway land. Her thoughts went out to the beginning, as she looked to the Moon. How long ago, she was a woman, frail as any other...how she fought in Purity beside her lycanthrope brethren...the knowledge that her god Yhrzallus had imparted before Hagatha took her under her wing. It made her think... And that's when she saw a purple glow amidst the stars, distant, but lined with the moon...she couldn't help but to feel an odd familiarity in it...
    Keymaster avatar, self made :)

3. - Top - End - #1473
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by MetaKnightFan View Post
    Dawn, Ignus, Vindicators - The Dark Grove

Dawn looks to Ignus, confused for a moment. "No...just clearing this land of monstrous spawn. You're the first divine I meet that does not afflict my people with a curse for delivering justice..." She then struck down another set of trees, careful to not hit the other divine being.
    "Justice, I find... is often a matter of perspective." She walks along while the Solar harvests trees like a farmer with a scythe. "Why should I curse you, I do not know you, just as I do not know why you are doing this. What have they done, if I may inquire?"
    Internet currently unreliable, please have patience.

[COLOR="Red"]We require additional Pylons.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I am a
    Spoiler
    Show
    Neutral Good Human Cleric(2)/Monk(3)/Ranger(2)/Sorcerer(4)
    With the Ability Scores:
    Strength-16
    Dexterity-16
    Constitution-18
    Intelligence-17
    Wisdom-14
    Charisma-14

My pets:
    Spoiler
    Show

Kitten:
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ
    Bunny
    /\ /|
    \ V/
    | "")
    / \ \
    *(__\_\

4. - Top - End - #1474
    Troll in the Playground

DwarfBarbarianGuy

(Everyone head over to our new IC thread.)
    "Do not anger a bard...for you are silly, and would make for a funny song."