New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 22 of 50 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930313247 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #631
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Lords of Creation in the Playground (IC)

Ignus raises a single eyebrow at the dragon. "Oh? But it is safe."

She raises a hand, filled with fire and clenches her fist. A burst of radiant warmth covers the battlefield. The metallic dragons, those wounded or dead suddenly revived as the spark of life that flickers and dies within flares to full force once again.

"You could not have hurt me had you tried little one."

Spoiler: AP
    Show
    2 AP -1 = 1 AP remaining
    -1 AP: Nourishment: All dead and dying metallic dragons have their hit points renewed in full.
    Last edited by Ralasha; 2015-03-25 at 04:23 PM.
    Internet currently unreliable, please have patience.

[COLOR="Red"]We require additional Pylons.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I am a
    Spoiler
    Show
    Neutral Good Human Cleric(2)/Monk(3)/Ranger(2)/Sorcerer(4)
    With the Ability Scores:
    Strength-16
    Dexterity-16
    Constitution-18
    Intelligence-17
    Wisdom-14
    Charisma-14

My pets:
    Spoiler
    Show

Kitten:
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ
    Bunny
    /\ /|
    \ V/
    | "")
    / \ \
    *(__\_\

2. - Top - End - #632
    Orc in the Playground

Lycanthropes in the Battle of Purity

They had a biased favoring of orcs in battle and now the orcs struck right back in their rampage. For lacking much more than organization in packs, the stray Lycans started dying off, while the numbers in packs began to dwindle. Having been sealed off from the solar eclipse had also affected their morale. Things weren't looking good for the Lycanthropes.

The Raven Mother - The Battle of Purity

The chosen of the mad god looked to Hagatha as she called. "I'm here, milady...but I hear the howls of my kin. I'll have to go to their aid now. I'll find you after the battle..." And with that, she soared far towards the Lycanthropes, and there she saw them fighting with claws, talons, tails and sharp rows of teeth against the orcish horde. Chiefly amongst them, the Grand Poo-Bah whom she recognized from earlier. She let out a shriek and readied her talons, swooping down at the orc in her hybrid, almost harpylike form.

(2d10)[13]
    Keymaster avatar, self made :)

3. - Top - End - #633
    Troll in the Playground

DwarfBarbarianGuy

Battle of Purity

Even as the Orcs slam into the Lycanthorps, once again the Grand Poo-Bah is where the melee is the thickest. Naturally he wouldn't have it any other way. As the Raven Mother swoops in, Burkek readies his maul for the strike "Come here yuz! I iz gunna pluck yuz good! Hur hur hur!"

(2d10)[7]

Quote Originally Posted by Ralasha View Post
    Ignus raises a single eyebrow at the dragon. "Oh? But it is safe."

She raises a hand, filled with fire and clenches her fist. A burst of radiant warmth covers the battlefield. The metallic dragons, those wounded or dead suddenly revived as the spark of life that flickers and dies within flares to full force once again.

"You could not have hurt me had you tried little one."

Spoiler: AP
    Show
    2 AP -1 = 1 AP remaining
    -1 AP: Nourishment: All dead and dying metallic dragons have their hit points renewed in full.
    The dying Silver Dragon suddenly finds its strength seeping back to him, until he is fully healed. It takes a moment for it to realize that it was not dead "I was... dying... but how..." it says before eyeing Ignus "I do not know who you are stranger... but that act of mercy could only come from a divine one. Regardless you have my unending gratitude for your kindness." it says as it bows its head knowing full well that it was talking to a goddess.

Indeed, throughout the battle field, the Metallic Dragons all of a sudden have the advantage, with their wounded being healed and their dead brought back to life. It was now the Chromatic Dragons who were on the defensive. If anything they were now being pushed back.
    Last edited by Shmee; 2015-03-25 at 04:51 PM.
    "Do not anger a bard...for you are silly, and would make for a funny song."

4. - Top - End - #634
    Orc in the Playground

The Raven Mother - Battle of Purity

The lycanthrope matron's swoop connects with Burkek's maul strike, which sends her back, her body hitting a fellow lycanthrope before she fell on the ground. She grunted and readied her talons, charging again at the orc ready for a flurry of blows with them.

"You lowly orcs don't know the power of the beast!"
    She screeched

(2d10)[12]

5. - Top - End - #635

Ignus watches with a stoic expression as the fight turns. With a solemn nod she looks back over to Yusri.

"Would you prefer to come home with me or stay... here? There does not seem to be much left, and what there is..." She gives a rueful look and shrugs, "Well, there are many humans in my lands. You are welcome to join them, King of Men."

"Or if you so desire, we can attempt to locate the Ork Leader, and end him."

In a whisper in the wind rushing past the Dragon's ear 'I am Ignus.'.
    Last edited by Ralasha; 2015-03-25 at 04:59 PM.

Spoiler
    Show
    I am a
    Spoiler
    Show
    With the Ability Scores:
    Strength-16
    Dexterity-16
    Constitution-18
    Intelligence-17
    Wisdom-14
    Charisma-14

My pets:
    Spoiler
    Show

Kitten:
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ
    Bunny
    /\ /|
    \ V/
    | "")
    / \ \
    *(__\_\

6. - Top - End - #636
    Ettin in the Playground

Harcob and the Aerialist, Bay of Neutrality
    The Aram were busy at work when Harcob crested the hill to the vast industrial compound they had created. Several factories were busy at work providing electricity to the Lightning Lines that connected Demiourgia in a vast web of trade and entertainment, vast warrens erected around them to provide a workforce, and several structures that quickly became apparent as the newest liquid-powered rocket launched toward the Void. Upon closer inspection it became clear that what was first assumed to be rain was in fact ethanol, the goblinoids occasionally taking great mouthfuls of the liquid as they gazed up at the rocket until it was out of sight.

The first indication that they recognized their newest visitor was met with some quick scurrying until the oddest sight of them all emerged from a hole in the ground: A goblin dressed in a thick suit, singe marks all over, and a fire in his eyes that burned brighter than his comrades. He quickly produced a cup, filled it with the alcoholic rain, and thrust it toward the visitor while saying a touch too loud "Hello! Welcome to Bay of Neutrality! I Ib, we working on newest gift! You want help?" As if on cue a gramarie mecha lurched over the hill that Harcob just crested and a horde of Aram ran to it in excitement.

7. - Top - End - #637
    Troll in the Playground

DwarfBarbarianGuy

Quote Originally Posted by MetaKnightFan View Post

The lycanthrope matron's swoop connects with Burkek's maul strike, which sends her back, her body hitting a fellow lycanthrope before she fell on the ground. She grunted and readied her talons, charging again at the orc ready for a flurry of blows with them.

"You lowly orcs don't know the power of the beast!"
    She screeched

(2d10)[15]

"Ah shuddup yuz! I iz da biggezt! Da bezt! Better dan da rezt!"
    as he measures the Raven Mother and ponders his next move. While one would expect Burkek to charge, instead he throws his maul at the Raven Mother, intending to hit her square in the face. "EAT MAH HAMMA!" he roars.

(2d10)[15]

Ignus watches with a stoic expression as the fight turns. With a solemn nod she looks back over to Yusri.

"Would you prefer to come home with me or stay... here? There does not seem to be much left, and what there is..." She gives a rueful look and shrugs, "Well, there are many humans in my lands. You are welcome to join them, King of Men."

"Or if you so desire, we can attempt to locate the Ork Leader, and end him."

In a whisper in the wind rushing past the Dragon's ear 'I am Ignus.'.
    "Proper thanks and honors will be given to you after we have won against our evil kin. As for the Orcs, they and the other forces fighting within Purity were buried underground. Yet as far as I know deep beneath the earth that you stand the battle rages on."

Then something grabs the attention of the Silver Dragon "Oh... Mother protect us all..." he mutters worryingly, for two roars are heard as a giantic Platinum Dragon, and a five Headed Dragon clash head on. All other Dragons leave a wide berth as Bahamut and Tiamat began their own struggle, throwing clouds of dust into the air as they thrash against one another.
    Last edited by Shmee; 2015-03-25 at 05:35 PM.

8. - Top - End - #638
    Ogre in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

Harcob

"Er, yes I would like to help you. As well as I can." He took the cup offered to him and took a sip. He enjoyed it, just like he enjoyed meeting these very friendly creatures. He looked at the mecha, and had to admit that he didn't understand that just like he didn't understand much.

9. - Top - End - #639

Quote Originally Posted by Shmee View Post

"Ah shuddup yuz! I iz da biggezt! Da bezt! Better dan da rezt!"
    as he measures the Raven Mother and ponders his next move. While one would expect Burkek to charge, instead he throws his maul at the Raven Mother, intending to hit her square in the face. "EAT MAH HAMMA!" he roars.

[roll0]

"Proper thanks and honors will be given to you after we have won against our evil kin. As for the Orcs, they and the other forces fighting within Purity were buried underground. Yet as far as I know deep beneath the earth that you stand the battle rages on."

Then something grabs the attention of the Silver Dragon "Oh... Mother protect us all..." he mutters worryingly, for two roars are heard as a giantic Platinum Dragon, and a five Headed Dragon clash head on. All other Dragons leave a wide berth as Bahamut and Tiamat began their own struggle, throwing clouds of dust into the air as they thrash against one another.
    Immolatus casts 'Rope Trick' and hurriedly pushes Yusri up the rope into the extra dimensional hiding space, and follows.

Ignus walks over to where the two dragon Gods are tussling. There is a 'flash', the flash being a burst of fire announcing her appearance, Her voice is intended to be friendly, and soothing, a mellow tone of reason, though thunderously loud. "I don't suppose asking nicely would make you stop? You really are causing a lot of trouble for everyone. And, with this war, have either of you given thought to the fact that it doesn't matter who wins if all of your children are dead?"
    Last edited by Ralasha; 2015-03-25 at 05:42 PM.

Spoiler
    Show
    I am a
    Spoiler
    Show
    With the Ability Scores:
    Strength-16
    Dexterity-16
    Constitution-18
    Intelligence-17
    Wisdom-14
    Charisma-14

My pets:
    Spoiler
    Show

Kitten:
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ
    Bunny
    /\ /|
    \ V/
    | "")
    / \ \
    *(__\_\

10. - Top - End - #640
    Orc in the Playground

When she sees the lumbering orc fling his mace at her, she screams and instinctively tries to fling a spell at it to knock the weapon off it's course. It hits the weapon but it still strikes her in the arm, shattering bones and making it limp as the Raven Mother screeched in pain. It would be over for her, but the Beast inside pushes her further, as the power of madness overflows her and she does one last maddened charge at the orc, readying a harmful touch spell with her one good talon arm, swinging it at Burkek.

(2d10)[18]

11. - Top - End - #641
    Troll in the Playground

DwarfBarbarianGuy

When she sees the lumbering orc fling his mace at her, she screams and instinctively tries to fling a spell at it to knock the weapon off it's course. It hits the weapon but it still strikes her in the arm, shattering bones and making it limp as the Raven Mother screeched in pain. It would be over for her, but the Beast inside pushes her further, as the power of madness overflows her and she does one last maddened charge at the orc, readying a harmful touch spell with her one good talon arm, swinging it at Burkek.

(2d10)[3]
    Now without his favored weapon, Burkek resorts to the fine old respected Orcish tradition of ripping your opponent's off with his razor sharp teeth. There is nothing graceful about his tactic. It is nothing short of pure savagery.

Spoiler
    Show

(2d10)[3]
    I doubt I can match your roll. So Burkek's fate will be left up to you. I'm also fine with him dying.

Ignus walks over to where the two dragon Gods are tussling. There is a 'flash', the flash being a burst of fire announcing her appearance, Her voice is intended to be friendly, and soothing, a mellow tone of reason, though thunderously loud. "I don't suppose asking nicely would make you stop? You really are causing a lot of trouble for everyone. And, with this war, have either of you given thought to the fact that it doesn't matter who wins if all of your children are dead?"
    The two Dragons disengage from one another. They know full well that a divinity is talking to them, yet Bahamut and Tiamat keep weary eyes on one another. It is Tiamat who speaks first

"Well Bahamut? You bring your allies into the fray and now you seek a ceasefire?"
    she five heads sneers at the both of them

"This divine involvement in this battle had nothing to do with me, although it is most welcomed. Heed her words Tiamat, cease this folly and may forgive your transgressions yet."

"How magnamous of you... and who do you think you are, coming here to our lands knowing nothing of our kind and wishing to lord it over us? Under what authority do you wish to preach to me?"

"Do not provoke her..."
    growls Bahamut quite irritated, although its unclear as to whom he is actually speaking to.

12. - Top - End - #642

The two Dragons disengage from one another. They know full well that a divinity is talking to them, yet Bahamut and Tiamat keep weary eyes on one another. It is Tiamat who speaks first

"Well Bahamut? You bring your allies into the fray and now you seek a ceasefire?"
    she five heads sneers at the both of them

"This divine involvement in this battle had nothing to do with me, although it is most welcomed. Heed her words Tiamat, cease this folly and may forgive your transgressions yet."

"How magnamous of you... and who do you think you are, coming here to our lands knowing nothing of our kind and wishing to lord it over us? Under what authority do you wish to preach to me?"

"Do not provoke her..."
    growls Bahamut quite irritated, although its unclear as to whom he is actually speaking to.
    Ignus gestures around, to the battlefield in which only chromatic dragons may be found wounded, dead, or dying. "Someone attempting to keep your peoples alive. Any loss of life is life lost. Any fire that gutters and dies is a waste." She sighs, "Most especially the fire of life. Or the light of reason." She bows her head slightly in a nod. "I did not command, nor do I know... him. Nor do I know you. If you wish your people dead though... Do you wish your people to die? They seem to be losing quite badly. A ceasefire perhaps? A treaty of balance? I make no demands, I make no threats. I merely asked a question, and I offer you my advice." She sighs and grows to a size that allows her to look the dragon in the eyes, hammer held out to one side, legs slightly splayed, other hand on hip, in some semblance of a victorious pose. "An agreement perhaps, for balance. For cessation of hostilities, for continuance of existence."

"As to who I am... I am the Lord of Fire. The Eternal Flame. I am Ignus. And, were I on his side, I would have assisted him, not spoken."
    Last edited by Ralasha; 2015-03-25 at 06:27 PM.

Spoiler
    Show
    I am a
    Spoiler
    Show
    With the Ability Scores:
    Strength-16
    Dexterity-16
    Constitution-18
    Intelligence-17
    Wisdom-14
    Charisma-14

My pets:
    Spoiler
    Show

Kitten:
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ
    Bunny
    /\ /|
    \ V/
    | "")
    / \ \
    *(__\_\

13. - Top - End - #643
    Orc in the Playground

Now without his favored weapon, Burkek resorts to the fine old respected Orcish tradition of ripping your opponent's off with his razor sharp teeth. There is nothing graceful about his tactic. It is nothing short of pure savagery.

Spoiler
    Show

[roll0]
    I doubt I can match your roll. So Burkek's fate will be left up to you. I'm also fine with him dying.

In the savage duel of the two chosen, the orc's blow connects with her damaged arm's shoulder and her spell with Burkek's torso, it flings the large orc backwards, down into the ground.

This moment of victory inspires the Lycanthropes fighting the orcs around the Raven Mother, but alas, it's the brief spark of a candle against a strong gale. They were giving their all, but in their hearts they knew this was their last stand. And so, they fought on, with all they had. Their limbs could be torn, their blood drawn wound by wound, but none would question that this day, these beast-touched souls had given their all until death embraced them.

The Raven Mother herself looked down at the Grand Poo-Bah, who still drew breath despite her best efforts. Both of them covered in blood of foes from all over the battlefield and one another. She had won, but at what cost? Her people still died off, little by little, and her right arm was all but useless. She wouldn't be able to fly ever again, save some divine intervention. It was in this moment that she uttered to her foe, in labored breath. "...I'll give you this. Orcs may be big...and very strong. But you're not nearly as close to your bestial sides as we are. We may die off today...but you'll have to hack, slash and stab our bodies until we can no longer move."

She then reached for the orc's fallen maul and dragged it back close to her foe, leaving it beside the Grand Poo-Bah. "But there's no point in either of us dying here and now. I still have things to do before I am through, and you...you still have many deaths to cause and places to conquer. Just remember, o warchief of the orcs, what happened today. Maybe you can impart some wisdom off of it and teach your people." She had no idea whether Burkek would truly listen to her words, he was an orc after all, but it didn't matter all that much. Perhaps the orcs would later consider the strength of the children of the madgod...

And with that, she moved to retreat, her right wing too injured to fly, but making use of her magic to try and get through towards Hagatha as safely as she could...

14. - Top - End - #644
    Ettin in the Playground

Harcob and the Aerialist
    With a grin the Aram grabbed onto the new visitor's hand and ran to the mecha. Already they were busy talking in their excited language as they pulled apart limbs and took closer looks at each individual part. The scientist of the bunch moved around whapping them in the back of the head as the parts were slowly moved toward the encampment. There an engine was already built and ready for the goblinoids to start attaching parts to try and get it to work. After a few seconds the scientist said "Is experiment stage! We going to hook up bits and bobs and see if we can't rebuild with His gift!"

15. - Top - End - #645
    Ogre in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

Harcob and the Aerialist

"Very interesting very cool. How fascinating. Whose gift? asked Harcob as he genuinely looked at the machine and the actions of the goblins with fascination. It looked obvious to Harcob, who was ignorant to these things, that the creatures knew what they were doing. Experimentation is clearly an indication of intelligence not a sign of ignorance.

16. - Top - End - #646
    Troll in the Playground

DwarfBarbarianGuy

In the savage duel of the two chosen, the orc's blow connects with her damaged arm's shoulder and her spell with Burkek's torso, it flings the large orc backwards, down into the ground.

This moment of victory inspires the Lycanthropes fighting the orcs around the Raven Mother, but alas, it's the brief spark of a candle against a strong gale. They were giving their all, but in their hearts they knew this was their last stand. And so, they fought on, with all they had. Their limbs could be torn, their blood drawn wound by wound, but none would question that this day, these beast-touched souls had given their all until death embraced them.

The Raven Mother herself looked down at the Grand Poo-Bah, who still drew breath despite her best efforts. Both of them covered in blood of foes from all over the battlefield and one another. She had won, but at what cost? Her people still died off, little by little, and her right arm was all but useless. She wouldn't be able to fly ever again, save some divine intervention. It was in this moment that she uttered to her foe, in labored breath. "...I'll give you this. Orcs may be big...and very strong. But you're not nearly as close to your bestial sides as we are. We may die off today...but you'll have to hack, slash and stab our bodies until we can no longer move."

She then reached for the orc's fallen maul and dragged it back close to her foe, leaving it beside the Grand Poo-Bah. "But there's no point in either of us dying here and now. I still have things to do before I am through, and you...you still have many deaths to cause and places to conquer. Just remember, o warchief of the orcs, what happened today. Maybe you can impart some wisdom off of it and teach your people." She had no idea whether Burkek would truly listen to her words, he was an orc after all, but it didn't matter all that much. Perhaps the orcs would later consider the strength of the children of the madgod...

And with that, she moved to retreat, her right wing too injured to fly, but making use of her magic to try and get through towards Hagatha as safely as she could...
    Perhaps the Raven Mother's words would hit home, as Burkek is defeated. As she leaves, she hears a growling noise as the Grand Poo-Bah slowly stands up and grabs his maul "Yuz iz callin' dat a hit? I still iz havin' both mah arms! COME DEN! BURY YUZ CLAWZ INTO MAH ORGANZ! DIG YUZ ANGER IN MAH BONEZ! WID OR WIDOUT MAH HAMMAH I AM DA GRAND POO-BAH!" Lets not forget that this one is not even the sharpest spoon in the drawer, as he continues to rant until he realizes something "Oi! Yuz gitz! Were da frak do yuz fink iz goin' widdout me?" he yells as he realizes that the Orcs have continued their mad dash without him. "I 'ave said it once and I 'ave said it twice: yuz iz not gunna have a fight widdout me!" he yells as he begins to run after the Boulderbuttz, his simply mind, already on the next battle.

Ignus gestures around, to the battlefield in which only chromatic dragons may be found wounded, dead, or dying. "Someone attempting to keep your peoples alive. Any loss of life is life lost. Any fire that gutters and dies is a waste." She sighs, "Most especially the fire of life. Or the light of reason." She bows her head slightly in a nod. "I did not command, nor do I know... him. Nor do I know you. If you wish your people dead though... Do you wish your people to die? They seem to be losing quite badly. A ceasefire perhaps? A treaty of balance? I make no demands, I make no threats. I merely asked a question, and I offer you my advice." She sighs and grows to a size that allows her to look the dragon in the eyes, hammer held out to one side, legs slightly splayed, other hand on hip, in some semblance of a victorious pose. "An agreement perhaps, for balance. For cessation of hostilities, for continuance of existence."

"As to who I am... I am the Lord of Fire. The Eternal Flame. I am Ignus. And, were I on his side, I would have assisted him, not spoken."
    Tiamat starts to laugh "A ceasefire? Balance? I am merely reclaiming what Bahamut and the Metallic ones failed to protect in the first place! They stood and watched as foreigners took our birthright."

"You know well it is not our place to sow destruction as you have done Sister. Your methods are heavy handed and too direct. Mortals should be taught and guided, not enslaved under your whip!"

"And were are the mortals races that you have guided Eldest Brother? They too stood by and watched while I did what none of you dared."
    she growls at Bahamut before turning to Ingus and staring her back in her eyes "And as for you... I'd be careful if I were you... least I get angry and... hmmm? What is that?" the Dragon Queen's eyes catches something, as a small patch of earth right next to where Ingus is standing starts to move.

All of a sudden something pops out of the ground... a head?

"Oi yuz gitz! Stop shovin' before I bash yuz all!"
    says the rather ugly head, before realizing where it was "Hey boyz! I iz found da up place! Hur hur hur!" the Grand Poo-Bah chuckles to himself as he slowly begins emerging from the ground "Scuz me..." he says to Ingus as he uses her foot to pull himself up. Turning around towards the hole he yells "Alright boyz! We iz back! Letz also make dis place more Orcy! Yuz ready? Cuz 'ere we go... again." as the ugliest beings that Ignus probably ever saw begin to pour out not only from the hole that Burkek had created, but also from any cave or hole that was made when Tiamat sealed Purity.

Thus the Boulderbuttz, that legendary clan of Orcs who had been dragged through hell and managed to crawl back from it, resumed their insane charge, attacking anything in their path, which so happened to be the Dragons. They don't even hesitate when they face one of the Shadow Titans as they try to take it down. There was no rhyme or reason to their tactics or their methods. They were beings of pure chaos.

Meanwhile Tiamat is still smiling at both Ignus and Bahamut, clearly amused at the whole situation "So you wish to negotiate? Why don't you ask the Orcs the very same questions? I believe you shall find your efforts to be quite rewarding."

Spoiler
    Show

AP4=5-1: Mold land. There are several caves and holes which provide passage from the surface to the underground and visa versa.
    Last edited by Shmee; 2015-03-25 at 09:04 PM.

17. - Top - End - #647
    Banned

Goblin

Emperor Venom - Burning Lands

Far on the other end of the world, in deep jungles, Emperor Venom had been busy. He left his city of decadence and opression deep into the underground. There he haw working. If he concentrated very hard, he could reach to knowledge hidden in his creator's mind. He had no restraints from stealing from it whatever he needed. Dark secrets of magic and science, mad projects and schemes. He wanted it all, all that belonged to hsi father.
    But now he was working. His precious creation. Colossal chamber full of pits and cocoons, fueled with chemicals produced directly by his poisonous snakes. In this chamber he could transform any species by his own desing, creating evil forces and monsters as he wished to. He could give anyone their darkest, most twisted dream. He could make them beautiful, he could make them strong, he could make them whatever he felt like. With just one catch - the person would become imbuded with undying loyalty to him.
    But then, he is only going to use it on willing subjects. Those who shall come to him by their own greed, who hear about his power and will accept the offer. Those who are ready to sell their very essence for their dreams.
    He will also use it on the slaves. He found it enamouring, the vision that he slowly implated in minds of Yuan-Ti, Nagas and even Lizardfolk. Entire caravans of slaves of many inferior races, bringing the most fit ones to their hidden metropolis, to be sold and serve, so their new masters may prosper. They would travel great lengths and hunt as many as possible, weak, strong, young and old, they shall be ruthless and unrelenting. They will buy from others, gladly using gold to corrupt anyone to hunt and sell for them. If they'll want to, they shall make brother sell his little sister. Yes, this was fantastic vision, corruption spreading everywhere like his very venom.
    And all by what he siphoned from Neiag. And therefore, adding to his legend and his shadow, another treads in his web.

Spoiler: AP spent
    Show

10 AP
    -3 Create Utility Artifact: Corruption Chamber (allows one free use of Create Subrace for free, it's existence also tends to attack all kinds of mortals who would wish to be transformed for selfish needs)
    -2 Create Organization: Yuan-Ti Slave Hunters
    - 2 Gain Portofolio: Corruption
    - 3 Gain Domain: greed (Corruption): 5 Ap from Create Utility Artifact: Corruption Chamber (3), Create Organization: Yuan-Ti Slave Hunters (2)
    Remainign AP: 0
    Last edited by Man on Fire; 2015-03-25 at 08:58 PM.

18. - Top - End - #648

Perhaps the Raven Mother's words would hit home, as Burkek is defeated. As she leaves, she hears a growling noise as the Grand Poo-Bah slowly stands up and grabs his maul "Yuz iz callin' dat a hit? I still iz havin' both mah arms! COME DEN! BURY YUZ CLAWZ INTO MAH ORGANZ! DIG YUZ ANGER IN MAH BONEZ! WID OR WIDOUT MAH HAMMAH I AM DA GRAND POO-BAH!" Lets not forget that this one is not even the sharpest spoon in the drawer, as he continues to rant until he realizes something "Oi! Yuz gitz! Were da frak do yuz fink iz goin' widdout me?" he yells as he realizes that the Orcs have continued their mad dash without him. "I 'ave said it once and I 'ave said it twice: yuz iz not gunna have a fight widdout me!" he yells as he begins to run after the Boulderbuttz, his simply mind, already on the next battle.

Tiamat starts to laugh "A ceasefire? Balance? I am merely reclaiming what Bahamut and the Metallic ones failed to protect in the first place! They stood and watched as foreigners took our birthright."

"You know well it is not our place to sow destruction as you have done Sister. Your methods are heavy handed and too direct. Mortals should be taught and guided, not enslaved under your whip!"

"And were are the mortals races that you have guided Eldest Brother? They too stood by and watched while I did what none of you dared."
    she growls at Bahamut before turning to Ingus and staring her back in her eyes "And as for you... I'd be careful if I were you... least I get angry and... hmmm? What is that?" the Dragon Queen's eyes catches something, as a small patch of earth right next to where Ingus is standing starts to move.

All of a sudden something pops out of the ground... a head?

"Oi yuz gitz! Stop shovin' before I bash yuz all!"
    says the rather ugly head, before realizing where it was "Hey boyz! I iz found da up place! Hur hur hur!" the Grand Poo-Bah chuckles to himself as he slowly begins emerging from the ground "Scuz me..." he says to Ingus as he uses her foot to pull himself up. Turning around towards the hole he yells "Alright boyz! We iz back! Letz also make dis place more Orcy! Yuz ready? Cuz 'ere we go... again." as the ugliest beings that Ignus probably ever saw begin to pour out not only from the hole that Burkek had created, but also from any cave or hole that was made when Tiamat sealed Purity.

Thus the Boulderbuttz, that legendary clan of Orcs who had been dragged through hell and managed to crawl back from it, resumed their insane charge, attacking anything in their path, which so happened to be the Dragons. They don't even hesitate when they face one of the Shadow Titans as they try to take it down. There was no rhyme or reason to their tactics or their methods. They were beings of pure chaos.

Meanwhile Tiamat is still smiling at both Ignus and Bahamut, clearly amused at the whole situation "So you wish to negotiate? Why don't you ask the Orcs the very same questions? I believe you shall find your efforts to be quite rewarding."

Spoiler
    Show

AP4=5-1: Mold land. There are several caves and holes which provide passage from the surface to the underground and visa versa.
    Ignus sighs, her eyes close, and she shrugs. "I did try to be reasonable."

On the horizon a glowing fog approaches swiftly, reaching far above the water. A fleet of flying ships skimming water and sky alike, thousands of vessels carrying her Legions.

To Yusri: A voice inside his head whispers: 'Your enemy has arrived, come and fight him.'

Ignus turns to Bahamut, "Were these lands intended for your kin? Simple question, one word answer please."
    Last edited by Ralasha; 2015-03-25 at 09:44 PM.

Spoiler
    Show
    I am a
    Spoiler
    Show
    With the Ability Scores:
    Strength-16
    Dexterity-16
    Constitution-18
    Intelligence-17
    Wisdom-14
    Charisma-14

My pets:
    Spoiler
    Show

Kitten:
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ
    Bunny
    /\ /|
    \ V/
    | "")
    / \ \
    *(__\_\

19. - Top - End - #649
    Troll in the Playground

Yanegrish, Apex, Apex Sovereignty

With the help of the new additions the Sovereignty began to grow more rapidly. Even with the near constant raids of the chaotically aligned tribes who had rejected the Sovereignty, the city of Throne had begun to take clear shape with the first layer of walls being erected, most basic buildings being constructed, and some level of commerce above the basic necessities had been achieved. Outside of this growing capital city the Dukes, Counts, Barons and all intermediate nobility began to construct keeps, outposts, and manors to oversee the lands they had been granted, to be closer to their own subjects, and so their armies could project their authority over those lands against both the other nobility and more importantly the more savage clans. And so the Apex Sovereignty slowly but surely was being transformed from a nearly primitive settlement at the foot of the Gods' Throne mountain, to an increasingly advanced civilized kingdom. And it was all being organized under the careful watch of First Sovereign Vanigoth the Uniter. Nothing happened in his Sovereignty without his learning about it, for his spies and agents were everywhere.

And so the increasing numbers of wizards, sorcerers, and mages in his kingdom did not come as a surprise to him. He took note of this potentially troubling development and turned his mind to a way to harness it. The magical prowess of these mages could not be underestimated, and they were not a tool to be treated unwisely. It could be a great asset to him and to the Sovereignty, but like a great fire it could so easily turn against him if he was incautious. Finally, he reached a decision, and called to his court the most powerful of the spellcasters in the Sovereignty. Some were nobles of greater or lesser renown, some were former laborers and peasants, but all were powerful and skilled in magic. To these select number he offered an opportunity, and an ultimatum. He could not let such power spread unregulated throughout his Sovereignty, and he could not simply outlaw or restrict the practice. Indeed, to control the growth of magic in the Sovereignty he would require the aid of these most capable individuals. And so, he offered them their own seat of power within his government. An organization with exclusive right to locate, gather, and train spellcasters, both arcane and divine. These chosen men and women would form the council which would lead this organization, as was their right by power and knowledge.

They were indeed knowledgeable, and knew that the First Sovereign would work very hard to keep the mages under his thumb, and there would always be spies in their midst. But they also knew the Sovereign did not give real power and authority lightly. This was a great opportunity, for nobles and peasants alike. How could they refuse? It would be madness. They agreed. And so they formed the First Council, and this newly born guild was known as the Order of the Obsidian Chain, in reverence to the great Yanegrish. All mages would be registered and organized by the Order, which established itself along the line of established schools of magic. Mages were specialized in certain fields of magic, and became masters of that type of magic. Excluding divine magic, which was not a strong influence at this point, all the schools of magic were represented, but in the end three schools achieved primacy above the rest. They were Transmutation, Evocation, and above all, Abjuration.

Spoiler
    Show

5AP
    -0AP Mark the Chosen, Vanigoth the Uniter
    -2AP Create Organization: Order of the Obsidian Chain, Prestige Class: Master Specialist
    3AP
    Caesar Asmodeus by Andraste

20. - Top - End - #650
    Ettin in the Playground

Harcob and the Aerialist
    One of the Aram looked at Harcob and pulled him in closer, pointing at various bits and pieces. He pulled some cords and showed how the arm jerked this way and that. Meanwhile a half dozen Aram look appaled at the lack of knowledge and pointed upwards at the sky above. The scientist clarified by saying "He is the fire that we dance around! He is the one that birthed us! Grenzo, the Cackling Flame, the Roaring Hunger, and That Which Fuels!" Cheers are issued forth as barrels of ethanoll are opened and scraps of wood are built into a moderate, by Aram standards, bonfire and lit.

21. - Top - End - #651
    Bugbear in the Playground

Hagatha, The Raven Mother - Battle of Purity

"Do you wish me to save your life, little one?" Hagatha said sweetly as she tended to the wounds of another dwarf. "Do you fear death? There is no fight left for you. No battle any longer. But I will permit you to stay living in this world with my skills if you pledge yourself to me." The old witch wheezed as she poured some antiseptic in the yowling dwarves wounds to keep them from getting infected. But she'd let some of them die from their infections, as it suited her. Behind her, a small group of the injured followed, they were made up of orcs, elves, bogwarts, dwarves, humans, and other goblinoids waited on her commands. She'd lost many Bogwarts in the fight but they were smart enough not to get into a direct confrontation. But she'd gained the loyalty of those she had saved. It was such a sweet victory for suffering.

"Oh. The Raven Mother. You have accomplished much, my little bird." Hagatha said softly as her eyes took in her companions ruined form. The battle may have taken it's toll, but the crone had already been searching for her. "My little spies told me of the battle, one of great violence, but I merely saw the end from afar. You should take great pride in what you have done. You have struggled, you have shed blood, you have suffered and now you are a hero to your people." She said with admiration before gesturing at a few Lycanthropes. Not all of them had perished. Thanks to her wandering medics several of them would recover from their wounds.

"It was very wise to let him live." Hagatha said surprisingly, but then she smiled wickedly. "An orc's worth is based on strength. You fought savage against savage and you dominated that foul beast. Some may say that letting him live was mercy, but they'd be wrong, wouldn't they? His adrenaline rush still hasn't worn off but soon it will. I can already sense it. The coming suffering. He will begin to move more slowly up there," She licked her lips and looked up towards the ground ceiling as she spoke, circling around the Raven Mother. "At first the pain will be almost too much burden to take. But he will grow used to it in time, but he'll never be a warrior again. His body is broken, even more so than yours my pet, his soul is crushed, his purpose is finished. For a mortal whose goal in life was to fight he will suffer more than any other as his crippled form grows weak, as he loses command of his tribes, as he sits and watches others, those younger, those fitter, take command, become stronger, while he merely grows older and more infirm." Hagatha let out a bellowing laugh. "The mighty 'Dragon Slayer'- no, for an orc that wants to be the strongest letting him live isn't mercy. That was the worst thing you could have done to him."
    Last edited by Phobia; 2015-03-26 at 05:17 AM.

22. - Top - End - #652

The Fleet of flying glowing ships, bright as day in the night stop a few hundred feet from the battle.

Disgorged from within them, at various heights, in armor, robes and mixtures come men and women with fire for hair. Some wield hammers, some staves, some swords. All with the same internal red gleam.

By flight, by foot, by streams of fire from their hands or wings of fire from their backs descend the Fire Genasi.

Walking on air, or falling through it to the ground below where cushions of flame absorb the impact. A mass as disorderly as they are orderly upon arrival. For immediately when reaching ground they form ranks.

A little ways off from them out of a hole in mid-air descend Immolatus and Yusri. With boith dashing forwards attempting to reach the Ork Leader.

Spoiler
    Show
    I am a
    Spoiler
    Show
    With the Ability Scores:
    Strength-16
    Dexterity-16
    Constitution-18
    Intelligence-17
    Wisdom-14
    Charisma-14

My pets:
    Spoiler
    Show

Kitten:
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ
    Bunny
    /\ /|
    \ V/
    | "")
    / \ \
    *(__\_\

23. - Top - End - #653
    Ogre in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

Harcob and the Aerialist

Harcob tries to do as expected when it comes to the mech. He is in the moment, and enjoying the atmosphere. "My name is Harcob. Is there a way I could speak to Grenzo. I would like to give him my compliments."

24. - Top - End - #654
    Troll in the Playground

DwarfBarbarianGuy

Ignus turns to Bahamut, "Were these lands intended for your kin? Simple question, one word answer please."

"Go on, Eldest Brother. Answer her question!"
    Tiamat mocks, knowing full well the difficult position Bahamut had just been placed in. For indeed, the Cosmic Mother's command which had been given directly to Bahamut was far more complex to allow the Platinum Dragon to answer with just a single word.

Bahamut first looks at Tiamat with fury in his eyes. He turns to Ignus and gives her his answer "To all." not caring that he had actually used two words instead of one. "All creatures formed by our kind is kin, even ones as foul as the Orcs."

"You cheated!"
    Mocks Tiamat as she begins to take flight "But you are right! Even the Orcs can be considered kin... although they are meant to be subjugated by their better! Still... I see more foreigners coming to our lands. I shall take care of them as well!" she says as she begins to soar high.

Bahamut realizing which foreigner's Tiamat was talking about roars "You shall do no such thing!" before turning to Ignus "Do not fall for her bait!" as he too takes to the skies and chases after Tiamat. Both dragons begin to fly vertically at incredible speed. The moon itself trembles at their passage as both Bahamut and Tiamat break through the barrier placed upon the Playground by the Original Creator and enter the Void.

There both Dragons are able to unleash their full potentials. Held no longer by the restrictions of the Playground, Bahamut and Tiamat palpate pure power as here in the Void their might far surpasses the gods who dwell below.

"Come then Bahamut! Let us finish this as we always knew it would finish. You and I. Let determine who is the superior one once and for all!" she roars as both Dragons once again lock themselves in combat, this time they would not be holding back at all.

Spoiler
    Show

Bahamut (2d6+10)[16]
    Tiamat (2d6+10)[19]

25. - Top - End - #655

Beginning Combat with the Orks.

The Genasi begin their march forward, their feet hitting ground as one causing the ground to tremble with their numbers as walls of fire, eldritch blasts, fireballs and odd red lighting (elemental savants (fire) using lightning bolts) begin their inevitable forward tide. Their attacks strike at Chromatic Dragons and Orks alike.

Mass Combat:
    Vs Orks: (2d6+2)[12]
    Vs Chromatics: (2d6+2)[8]

+1: Superior Craftsmanship (Rune Enchantment, Elementally Forged Items)
    +1: Elemental specialization

Yusri finally reaches the Ork leader (tired of waiting) and strikes with the artifact.

Yusri vs Ork hero: (2d6+1)[8]

+1: Weapon Artifact
    Last edited by Ralasha; 2015-03-26 at 04:32 AM.

Spoiler
    Show
    I am a
    Spoiler
    Show
    With the Ability Scores:
    Strength-16
    Dexterity-16
    Constitution-18
    Intelligence-17
    Wisdom-14
    Charisma-14

My pets:
    Spoiler
    Show

Kitten:
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ
    Bunny
    /\ /|
    \ V/
    | "")
    / \ \
    *(__\_\

26. - Top - End - #656
    Troll in the Playground

DwarfBarbarianGuy

The Boulderbuttz charge

As the battle flares up once again, the Orcs are busy attacking everything, and so are the Chromatic Dragons. Indeed it seems the only ones showing any form of restraint are the Metallic Dragons who throw themselves once more against their Evil kin.

The Grand Poo-Bah notices one who seems to be charging at him "Gud! I iz gunna bash yuz first!"

Spoiler
    Show

Chromatic Dragons (2d6)[5]
    Da Orcs (2d6)[11]
    Burkek (2d6)[8]

27. - Top - End - #657

Yusri swipes and misses, The Genasi however, begin singing the orcs and chromatics, even the red dragons taking some minor burns.

As the three way battle begins neither side truly appears to have any sort of advantage however.

Mass Combat:
    vs Orks: (2d6+2)[5]
    vs Chromatics: (2d6+2)[10]

Yusri calmly sidesteps the swing, even as his own weapon misses, and strikes again.

(2d6+1)[7]
    Last edited by Ralasha; 2015-03-26 at 05:01 AM.

Spoiler
    Show
    I am a
    Spoiler
    Show
    With the Ability Scores:
    Strength-16
    Dexterity-16
    Constitution-18
    Intelligence-17
    Wisdom-14
    Charisma-14

My pets:
    Spoiler
    Show

Kitten:
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ
    Bunny
    /\ /|
    \ V/
    | "")
    / \ \
    *(__\_\

28. - Top - End - #658
    Troll in the Playground

DwarfBarbarianGuy

The Boulderbuttz Charge

While the Chromatic Dragons are clearly routed by the combined forces of the Genasi as well as the Metallic Dragons, the Orcs however continue their charge. They focus on a single point within the Genasi defense and smash through it, attempting to shatter any form of order the Genasi have, before overwhelming them with their pure savagery.

Burkek and Yusri however are locked in a duel of their own. At first it seems that neither would budge, but slowly Yusri the advantage seems to be swiging at Yusri' side. Perhaps it was the toll from his fight with first Son, then the Raven Mother that had finally caught up with him. Regardless, Burkek would not be one to admit or show weakness in front of his enemy.

Spoiler
    Show

Final rolls

Da Orcs (2d6)[5]
    Burkek (2d6)[10]

29. - Top - End - #659

The Genasi cleanly step apart, opening a corridor into their rear ranks. Unfortunately for the Orks the rear ranks are a collection of mages of various sorts. Whom immediately fill the channel the Orks now stream through with fire in the form of walls, and red lightning.

The smouldering remains lie in the dirt. The Genasi cease fire almost immediately, and begin tending to the wounded among allies and enemies alike. Among the Genasi this is a simple task, as they merely immolate their fallen comrades, whos wounds then begin to heal. Less practiced healing magic however, has been prepared, limited as it may be, to tend to others. Even among the Chromatic Dragons the wounded are carefully tended, bound as they may be by conjured or summoned chains and spellcraft so as not to pose a danger to those now tending them.

Yusri an Burkek seem evenly matched, neither able to deal the final blow before the armies having met and clashed reach an end in their struggle, and begin moving about the field reviving the fallen, and healing the wounded.

They take prisoners as efficiently as they came onto the field, and tend to the wounded with a grace that belies their previously seen efficiency in the art of death.

Spoiler
    Show
    I am a
    Spoiler
    Show
    With the Ability Scores:
    Strength-16
    Dexterity-16
    Constitution-18
    Intelligence-17
    Wisdom-14
    Charisma-14

My pets:
    Spoiler
    Show

Kitten:
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ
    Bunny
    /\ /|
    \ V/
    | "")
    / \ \
    *(__\_\

30. - Top - End - #660
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

The Visionary

The great city moved as if laughing. A great success had been achieved, and he summoned his first avatar, Matron Mother Elev Nosh. Upon her white crown two red streaks poured down where her eyes would be. The city stopped laughing for a moment to speak to it's Avatar.

"Your sister has been neglecting her duties, as have you. This has not stopped me from my great work, and I have succeeded in the first step. Mere moments will pass then my Vision will show it's first steps complete."

The Matron hung her head down.

"My apologies for my disgrace, I simply could not decide what was worthy of your perfection. I had thought the Dragons, but they infight so often. I though the Dwarves, but my Dred sister took them and showed what laid on that path. The men hold too much elemental influence to be powerful. There is my niece's boggarts, but I fear that they hold too much of their creator in them to truly embrace your perfection. I have failed you, father."

The city creaked for a moment before speaking to the Matron Mother.

"You have failed. You are not fit to find what is meant to be perfection. You are not fit to lead a glorious troop against the primordial forces that have consumed the perfect creation. You have however, shown yourself to have a talent for speaking my word. Three events will herald my perfect vision into existence. You will spread these word to the divinities. You are no general, or even a proper agent. You will speak to them, and tell them all."

The city touched the Matron Mother's mind placing in her his vision, what she could understand. Either way. The Mother moved upon the land quickly telling mortals the prophecy. The message was always the same.

"The first turn of the Visionary will be the prime elemental to die.
    The second turn of the Visionary will be the spread of divinity beyond the families.
    The third turn of The Visionary will be the end of divine family.
    The last turn, will be an age where the perfect beings inherit a perfect playground.
    "

Those who heard the Matron's words felt comforted by them, Minor aches and pains could be eased by simply speaking the turns of the Visionary. Fear could be set aside, and sadness purged. There was comfort and joy in the prophecy of the Visionary for all mortals who heard it.

Spoiler
    Show
    6 - 1 Nourish = 5 AP

The Litany of the Visionary: Those who heard it and repeat it will find themselves feeling safer and more secure. As it is spread in the playground (Sorry underplayground) quickly by the Matron Mother Elev Nosh, almost every race that has a way of speaking will know it quickly.

"I laugh at life, it's antics make for me a giddy game. Where only foolish fellows take themselves with solemn aim.”