New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 43 of 50 FirstFirst ... 18333435363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,290 of 1474
  1. - Top - End - #1261
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Lords of Creation in the Playground (IC)

The Void - Ahn, Grenzo

Ahn turned to look at Grenzo with a curious look on his ever changing face. He said to the Lord of Arson "What do we do, brother?"

Marriage Gone Wrong - Ignus, Kyrokoli, Endren

Endren cringed at his wife's words and prostrated himself even lower if that was even possible. "Oh mother-in-law! Anything that pleases you!"

Prison, Eldarond - Yue, Bobby

Yue was housed in a single cell and as she sat there a small pebble flew across the hall to land upon Yue's person and gain her attention. In the cell across from her was a human woman with a clean-shaven head And covered in prison tattoos and a good number of scars. The woman was muscular and she grinned at Yue in a friendly manner. "Hey! Hey you! Yeah you! Want some?" the woman questioned, holding up a cup of steaming tea.

Capitol Building, Ruins of Purity - Kith, Kix, Snackle

Kith stepped forward into the building and glanced around. He turned to the large orcoid and said. "I'm looking for a golden vase about this big" he held up his hands, roughly the size of watermelon.

"I am going to need this vase for a ritual of a sorts. Key component here." He immediately set to work after that, lifing and opening everything he can get his hands on, hoping the orcoids would follow along and assist.
    Currently Playing
    Lord's of Creation-Titan's Return
    - Il-Na: God of Greed, Luck and Earth

2. - Top - End - #1262
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Hatter View Post

Endren cringed at his wife's words and prostrated himself even lower if that was even possible. "Oh mother-in-law! Anything that pleases you!"
    Ignus looks between Kryokoli and her Son in Law? What law? She settles her gaze on the prostrate man, letting go of her daughter to squat down in front of him. She is by no means large in the first place. She speaks softly, in gentle, and hopefully calming tones, "My name is Ignus. And you are?"
    Internet currently unreliable, please have patience.

[COLOR="Red"]We require additional Pylons.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I am a
    Spoiler
    Show
    Neutral Good Human Cleric(2)/Monk(3)/Ranger(2)/Sorcerer(4)
    With the Ability Scores:
    Strength-16
    Dexterity-16
    Constitution-18
    Intelligence-17
    Wisdom-14
    Charisma-14

My pets:
    Spoiler
    Show

Kitten:
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ
    Bunny
    /\ /|
    \ V/
    | "")
    / \ \
    *(__\_\

3. - Top - End - #1263
    Ettin in the Playground

Ahn and Grenzo - Void
    Grenzo turned to face Ahn and grinned. He said, His voice the sound of the soothing flame, "We go and we spin a tale. We are tricksters, are we not? I have nothing to fear from this meeting, just as the bonfire has nothing to fear from futile attempts to put it out." With that He drifted toward the gathering of deities, away from the self appointed judge.

Tohiish and Voidgrel - Void
    Like an infestation the Tohiish drifted toward their fellow cosmonauts. At first they remained a minority aboard the ships that the Voidgrel used but within a month they had rooted themselves within the engines and mechanical areas of the ships. Despite the vast majority of their home base being mundane, they quickly picked up on Gramaric principles and took up the maintenance of such areas; something that they were surprisingly good at given their goblinoid nature.

Kith, Kix, Snackle - Ruins of Purity
    The Kix quickly caught on and tossed aside containers as they searched with the Aram. Yet despite their aid they remained within the light given off by the spheres. After a couple hours of tireless searching they exhausted any possibility of it being in the upper areas of the building and migrated to the tunnel leading below, a dank smell emanating from the opening. The shaman took this opportunity to turn to Kith and said "Smells of dwarves below. You teach light before we continue below."

Spoiler: AP
    Show
    Grenzo: 2, Chaos and Cultist PAP, Cauldron Charge

Hlo: 3, Moon and Sin PAP

4. - Top - End - #1264
    Troll in the Playground

The Void - Ahn, Grenzo

Ahn follows Grenzo with a grin on his face. "This is going to be good!" exclaimed the God of Luck as he excitedly clapped his hands.

Capitol Building, Ruins of Purity - Kith, Snackle, Kix

"Dwarves! No, we can have any of that. Come here and I will teach you." Kith gathered the Kix and he taught them how to make the chemical that gave off light but he also taught them how to make flares and torches. He taught them how to make oils that could easily be set to flame with simple sparks. For good or bad, the Kix would no longer be hindered by the darkness.

Endren risked a glance up at Ignus before stating. "My name is Endren. I was a hunter and an explorer many years ago.... until I came across Kyrokoli."
    Currently Playing

5. - Top - End - #1265
    Troll in the Playground

DwarfBarbarianGuy

Quote Originally Posted by MetaKnightFan View Post

Yhrzallus, the Void

The Sorceror King made his way into the void high above the moon, and extended his hand towards it, then closing it as if he had picked it up in his hands. He then cleared his throat, and spoke into the void. "Gods of all family, kin and kind, I'm terribly sorry to interrupt your doubtlessly busy schedules to propose the following: Some of you may know that there has recently been a conflict amongst the divine. A minor fight, in a very major way. And some of us got caught up in it. But...for the sake of neutrality and better functioning of the divine, I ask you to consider holding a trial. A meeting, if you will, to see where the opinions of the divine may fall on the clash between the two fiery deities that are Grenzo and Ignus."

Yhrzallus went on with the announcement. "And we could use another divine to act as judge in behalf of Neutral Ground, so that none can say it was a biased trial. Any divines that wish to witness or take part in the trial, do come meet me high above creation. This is not only a call to judge the actions of those involved, but an unprecedented chance for all kinds of deities to meet face to face, so that we may know friends, foes and everything in between. Really, do come. It'll be interesting. In many ways, even the ones we do not consider. I'm certain all mortals can do without us for a while." Once the mad god finished his speech, he awaited for responses as he stood there in the void.
    Kryokoli hears the declaration and shakes her head "It seems you have been summoned to a kangaroo court Mother. If they truly wished a neutral place to hold a meeting they would establish a place within the Playground where their power are suppressed. But it seems logic eludes your accusers. Regardless, do not expect me to attend, not when I have a conquest to supervise."

Kryokoli returned to watching the invasion force. Time was slowly running out.
    "Do not anger a bard...for you are silly, and would make for a funny song."

6. - Top - End - #1266

Quote Originally Posted by Hatter View Post

Endren risked a glance up at Ignus before stating. "My name is Endren. I was a hunter and an explorer many years ago.... until I came across Kyrokoli."
    Quote Originally Posted by Shmee View Post
    Kryokoli hears the declaration and shakes her head "It seems you have been summoned to a kangaroo court Mother. If they truly wished a neutral place to hold a meeting they would establish a place within the Playground where their power are suppressed. But it seems logic eludes your accusers. Regardless, do not expect me to attend, not when I have a conquest to supervise."

Kryokoli returned to watching the invasion force. Time was slowly running out.
    "I apologize. I'll return shortly... Probably."

The Void

Ignus appears amongst those gathered. "So, now having already been punished by you and... Eucle? I am also to be tried in court, found guilty and sumarily executed. Yes?" A chopping block appears in front of her and she squats down and puts her neck on it. "Well, let's get this farce over with, if you please."

Spoiler
    Show
    I am a
    Spoiler
    Show
    With the Ability Scores:
    Strength-16
    Dexterity-16
    Constitution-18
    Intelligence-17
    Wisdom-14
    Charisma-14

My pets:
    Spoiler
    Show

Kitten:
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ
    Bunny
    /\ /|
    \ V/
    | "")
    / \ \
    *(__\_\

7. - Top - End - #1267
    Troll in the Playground

DwarfBarbarianGuy

The Cosmic Mother, the Void

Deep within the Void, the Cosmic Mother hears Yhrzallus' summons. It comes to her as no surprise that the brood of Zalsaram would do something which would effect mortals in such a manner. The apple never falls far from the tree after all. Regardless, the goddess of Dragons is not one who answers a summons so easily, nor does the primordial goddess of Creation feel that this is a matter that regards her. This is merely a tiff between the line of Zalsaram and that of the Visionary. She may have even sent Bahamut or Tiamat, but not only were they already sent back to the Playground, the Cosmic Mother felt that the Creation line was above all this.

Let the lines of the Elements and Destruction squabble. The line of Creation would continue as it had done since time immemorial.

Spoiler
    Show

AP6=9-3: Raise DR to 17
    AP3=6-3: Raise DR to 18

Actions Done: Begot Kryokoli (11AP total) Created Dragonborn (1), Created Concept: Myrmidons & Warblades (2)= 14
    Last edited by Shmee; 2015-05-11 at 09:46 AM.
    "Do not anger a bard...for you are silly, and would make for a funny song."

8. - Top - End - #1268
    Ettin in the Playground

Yangerish, Cassandra

"When the Forest has brought everything you hold dear to blood and ruin, remember that you made this war. There were other paths, other possibilities. You will soak your people's future in blood." Cassandra smiles, but there is no happiness in it now, and it shares more with a wolf's baring of teeth than any social greeting. "I tire of this farce. Bring your armies into my domain, and you will have your war. We have endured for a thousand thousand years, against creatures far greater than two whining children claiming godhood. We will endure you." The Speaker grabs the troll by the throat, impossibly strong, inescapable, and in a flash, the two are gone.

The Forest Prepares for War

Energy had been building among the denizens of the First Tree for more than a Millennium now. Long ago, to preserve his people during the harsh winters, Pernieth had sown them with the ability to store light energy within themselves. A system in which that energy was spun into almost infinitesimal fractals within their own cells. The First Tree held enough energy to rival Ignus' own apocalyptic fire, though to release it all at once would spell certain doom for all living things upon her, as well as herself. Even old as she was, she did not possess the fine control that a god would. Still, slowly siphoned, that energy could be put to great use.

Living Weapons

The weapons of nature were not gleaming testaments to the ingenuity of the mind. They were slow things, evolved over hundreds of lifetimes, billions of wars so small that most gods never noticed them. Caustic acids that ate through bark and flesh, preparing it for consumption, chitinous plating that glanced away blows, hollow thorns and stingers and spines that allowed venom to be stored within, to be easily injected into prey. Muscles, evolved in power specifically to hurl such weapons across long distances with the force to puncture armor and bone and flesh. Barbs that tore flesh and skin when removed.

These were the weapons that the armies of the First Tree brought to bear. Long ago, another god had come to the First Tree and claimed dominion over it. He had been called the Shepherd, and he had never left. His animals had populated the boughs of the Tree, and from these animals, the elves and dryads had drawn their weapons.

There was no hammers on anvils, no forging in fire for the armies of the First Tree. The shells for their weapons were sang from the Ironbark Trees, the hard substance ideal for both armor and weapons, being both light, and capable of stopping blows from metal weapons. Powerful muscles grew inside the shell, making these weapons capable of propelling their secretions great distances and with great force. Some slung globs of corrosive acid, others small swarms of flesh-eating beetles, and even others globs of sap, capable of encasing a man entirely in amber in a few shots. Unlike conventional weaponry, the bio-weapons of the First Tree was a living organism, sung onto the flesh of its wielder, making amputation one of the few ways to actually disarm an elf or dryad equipped with one. Shields were sung of great sheets of ironbark and reinforced with chitinous pieces of armor, great interlocking sheets. The swords and spears and knives of the armies were not very sharp, but that made them no less deadly. Each was covered in spines, and a single cut would bring severe poisoning, and a few would mean death, the same as any sword of iron.

Most feared of these weapons, even over the scarring acid, was the parasites. Neural bombs that would cause brother to turn against brother. These traps were the bane of the Apex Army scouts, as many would be lost, falling into pitfalls or ambushed by dryad patrols. They would return, and after the first few scouts caught this way went insane, trying to murder their commanders, or dismantle important military installations. Despite numerous attempts, the parasites could not be removed without taking the life of the host.

The armies of the First Tree were ready for war.

Pernieth - the Void

When the call went out, Pernieth was in the process of expanding his own influence, drawing greater natural power into himself. As some of the other gods blink out of existence and onto Neutral Ground, Pernieth follows.

The Court - Pernieth

At Ignus' display, Pernieth walks forward, and lifts her up. He looks down at the goddess with something akin to pity. "Patience." he says slowly.

Spoiler
    Show
    8=9-1: Create Concept: Tree-Singing - In an effort to preserve the lives of trees, the dryads develop a way to harvest wood and resources without killing the Tree. The dryads, and those druids that they train, can sing what they need from the living wood of the tree. Weapons sung from Trees, whatever their form, gain the Living Weapon quality. Any item can be sung from a Tree, though the larger it is, the higher the difficulty in keeping the Tree alive. Singing a normal weapon is DC20 , a Masterwork is DC25 (Craft [Treesinging])
    7=8-1: Create Concept: Bio-weapons - The races on the First Tree use bio-weapons created from living tissue and flesh and bark. All weapons sold or created in villages on the First Tree are living weapons, though unless modified by another class, they do not level up as normal living weapons do. In addition, they cannot be modified by elemental modifications of fire or ice, as these destroy the living tissue. Ranged bio-weapons require no ammunition, though they follow standard reload properties of their normal weapon counterparts. (Eg: A bioweapon crossbow still takes a move action to "reload" its payload, but no bolt is expended to do so)
    4=7-3: Raise DR 11->12 (Divine Combat, 2 Pestilences on the Apex)
    AP Remaining: 4
    Artifacts: Storm Needle: 1/1
    Pulse of the Forest: 1/1
    Omega Seed: 1/1
    Last edited by Toxic Mind; 2015-05-11 at 09:57 AM.

Marcus Caius, Astropath Trancendent by TheArchitect

9. - Top - End - #1269
    Troll in the Playground

Griffon

Quote Originally Posted by Ralasha View Post
    The Void

Ignus appears amongst those gathered. "So, now having already been punished by you and... Eucle? I am also to be tried in court, found guilty and sumarily executed. Yes?" A chopping block appears in front of her and she squats down and puts her neck on it. "Well, let's get this farce over with, if you please."
    With a wave of his bloodstained axe, Kethneciel dismisses the chopping block made by the goddess. He makes no other motions. "Thy fate is not yet decided, and excess shows of emotion are not welcome in my court," the Implacable Judge echoes tonelessly. "If thy cause is just, thy case will be won."
    Originally Posted by Xefas:
    "I need the Goblins in phalanx arrangement. Sky Blotters in the back! Swissles? Assume the Swizzle Stick Formation! We're going in!"
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

10. - Top - End - #1270
    Ettin in the Playground

Eucle The Void Above Neutral Ground

Eucle leaves the dream to join the other deities in the emptiness. His new acquired weapons are left behind, there is no point in spiting anyone. As he sees Pernieth he gets closer to the tree god. And nods towards him.

"It's been long elder, I hope what I taught your children and my father's is still provind useful to you."

He turns to address the forge goddess and smiles dimly.

"No punishment was meant, only to stop a boulder from causing an avalanche."

Prison, Eldarond - Yue, Sgt Goos, Bobby

Should we shiv her ma'am?

Yue opens her eyes, sleep refusing her. Shee looks at Bobby shaking her head, partly making sure she is fully awake and partly making a clear negative. She studies the woman before approaching and signals the cup with her flesh hand.

"You drink first, to make sure it isn't poisonous. Then I'll love a cup."
    Last edited by thethird; 2015-05-11 at 12:01 PM.
    Thanks a lot Gengy for the awesome... just a sec... avatar. :)

11. - Top - End - #1271
    Ettin in the Playground

Divinecon 15 - Void
    The slightest shudder and the trial was broadcast to those below and floating in the void by Hlo and those who connected minds in a greater whole. They may not want to or be able to participate but everyone would be present one way or another. Grenzo gestured with a flick of flame, saying "The self appointed judge can do the executing. I, like all things I do, did it for the Tale. A child left her mother and found the world a dangerous place. Even now My Children tell the tale to their litters as a warning. Is that not the most important thing; the beings that follow us?"

Kith, Kix, Snackle, Tizn'm - Ruins of Purity
    The Shaman grinned as it copied the instructions for creating the chemical that lit up, rightfully fearful of the fire that would burn them if they used them. Given the new source of light the shaman closed its eyes and the Warriors left, each with a light of their own. The shaman sat and meditated, saying "We wait. Gather WAAGH. Then we march forward." After what felt like half a day the orcoids returned with banners of a burning tree providing their light as shamans led warriors forward, chanting "Tizn'm" with each surge forward.
    The horde wrestled apart any instances of technology in an ancestral rage. They took no chances and it soon became apparent as several small spheres in various rooms sucked the life force from the Warriors before spears could be chucked at the problem. The last room on the second subfloor contained a room filled with gold and silver objects, at the cost of a fifth of the horde to the accursed machines, and Tizn'm stopped in front of it, letting Kith see if the item their ally sought was inside.

Surface of Zalsaram
    As the trial began the chaotic nature of Grenzo began to crop up. More noticeable in those areas that followed the three it none the less affected the world in strange ways. Anything with a thought, from rabbits fleeing wolves to Itaa carrying a compliment of Gaama to help pave way for an expansion to a village connected by the slowly more isolationistic Rix Maadi, found that they could mold the land to suit their fantasies. Of course it was never certain when or where the effect would occur or how long it would last; it was chaos incarnate after all.

Spoiler: AP
    Show
    Grenzo: 2, Cultist PAP, Cauldron Charge
    Chaos PAP (Must promote chaos): Create Manifest Zone. In any given point at any given time, a manifest zone to the Madhouse appears for a seemingly random period of time. While the zone lasts the mutable nature of the zone bleeds through, letting those aware of the situation mold the land to their desires.
    In reality any given square has a 1 in 100 chance, cumulative until it happens, with lawful and chaotic areas increasing at twice the rate versus more neutral areas (so Dur'Kala and Mytea will be affected more likely than the random field on Demiourgia). When the area is manifesting it lasts for anywhere between about a minute to about a week with chaotic areas lasting longer than lawful areas.

Hlo: 3, Moon and Sin PAP

12. - Top - End - #1272
    Orc in the Playground

Divinecon 15 - Void

Yhrzallus bellowed a hearty laugh. "So, it seems the call has yielded result." He looks to Kethneciel. "Be a judge as much as you want. Just so long as I or Eucle are not part of it." He tilts his head to Ignus. "Unless we get that. Which might be fortuitous to some, but in the grander scheme we all lose from it. Win too, but what I mean to say is that yes, you should be the one. Or two. However many you want to be."

The mad god then takes upon himself to conjure seats in the void, and takes one for himself, leaning back casually as he abstained from influencing this trial any further before it started.

Zermanion - Solar's Peak Mountains, Dawnwatch

Zermanion hears the call for the gathering of the divine but remains earthbound, as he still awaited to hear more from the newly spawned deity of love.

Spoiler: AP Expenditure
    Show
    Yhrzallus
    1 AP

0 Sin Pantheon AP
    1 Moon Pantheon AP
    1 Cult Pantheon AP
    0 Chaos Pantheon AP

1 Spire of Change Charge

Active Nourishments/Pestilences
    Reincarnation (All souls reincarnate - 1 AP Nourishment)
    Worship the World (The abandoned people of the world subconsciously worship Zalsaram in secret - 1 AP Pestilence)
    Proud Return (1 AP Nourishment: All souls of Yhrzallus's servants and those punished by him have been claimed as his property, removing Kyre's claim from them even further)
    Shatter the Bonds (1 AP Nourishment: Souls once claimed by Kyre are now free, in name of neutrality and the free will of mortals and gods, going to where it's most logical for them to, or returning as undead, haunts or being stored in phylacteries.)
    Empower The World (1 AP Nourishment: Some souls, those more aligned with Elemental powers are now going to the Belly of the Beast instead of Erebus, in order to further
    the World's revival.)

Soul Claims
    Yhrzallus' claim on the souls of the Mad = 2 (1 from Shatter the Bonds + 1 from Proud Return)
    Elemental aligned souls = 2 (1 from Shatter the Bonds + 1 from Empower The World)
    Souls in general = 1 (from Shatter the Bonds)

Zermanion
    1 AP = - 5 total (Get Portfolio (Heroism), Gain Domain (Strength))

0 Pantheon of Goodly Protection AP = -1 (Mold Land:Solar's Peak mountain range)

1 Brutal Warhammer Charge
    Keymaster avatar, self made :)

13. - Top - End - #1273
    Troll in the Playground

Ruins of Purity- Kith, Snackle, Kix, Tizn'm

Kith rubbed his hands together with great glee as he stepped into the room, his eyes darting back and forth between all the items there and he grinned a mighty grin.

"This place is a trove of treasures, my friends! With this, you and yours can live like kings in the Neutral Grounds! Aha! There it is!" the Aram lunged for a pile of treasure before reaching for something in that pile and wrenching it free by the handle. It was a vase, solid gold in variety, meticulously decorated with masterwork carvings and jewels. With a grin, Kith swiftly moved towards what appeared to be an empty water basin. He stood before it and whispered a word of magic before the basin filled with water. "Believe it or not, those bearded buffoons were quite skilled when it came to magical artifacts.... but see, what I seek is not an Artifact but what the artifact has hidden for many a century. What I seek is a relic of the gods themselves!"

Kith filled the golden vase with water from the basin before moving to a clear spot of the room and poured it onto the stone.

With a flourish, Kith whipped the vase into the air and sent it flying across the room just as a pedestal forged from the darkest colored metal he had ever seen emerged from the waters of the puddle. A book sat upon the pedestal, a tome really. Leatherbound, purple and impossibly thick with a silver clasp to keep it closed. The book radiated the power, just waiting to be opened and used. A wicked grin crossed the Aram's face as he took the book in hand.

"Its almost time for a party...hehehe"

Prison, Eldarond - Yue, Sgt. Goos, Bobby

Bobby coughed and then laughed a little bit. "Ya worried bout me poisoning you? Suit yourself, aint sharing with that attitude." The bald woman took a drink of her tea before digging in her property sack to find, lo and behold a piece of dried meat, no doubt smuggled into the prison and paid handsomely for. She stuck the jerky in her mouth and began chewing on it as she continued going through her property sack.

Divinecon 15 - Ahn

Ahn watches with curiosity as he strains to contain his form. He twisted and turned and made circles around the present deities. "The Story" he whispered to himself. "I really like stories."
    Last edited by Hatter; 2015-05-11 at 05:37 PM.
    Currently Playing

14. - Top - End - #1274
    Troll in the Playground

Griffon

Gathered Gods--The Void

Seeing the mad god take a seat, Kethneciel brings his axe down in a sharp motion, causing a crack of sound to reverberate over the Void and draw the attention of the gods. Silently, his eyeless face passes over each divine figure there. "This court is convened," he states tonelessly, a blank grey judge's dias forming underneath him. "It has been called to settle the dispute between Ignus, The Eternal Flame, Mother of Making, and Grenzo, the Cackling Flame, The Roaring Hunger." a table and a seat fit for each of the divinity's forms shape themselves out of the Void next to Ignus and Grenzo, respectively. "This case shall concern only the grievances between Ignus and Grenzo. If any other grievances are felt against any other parties, they shall be dealt with after this trial has reached its completion." As he speaks, a humanoid-sized figure appears to Kethneciel's left. It is an automaton in the rough form of a human, crouched over a desk and scribbling frantically away with a metal quill. It seems to take down every word the god says.

"The conduct of this Court is as follows: each side will make an opening statement, declaring what they have done and why they have done it. Each side shall be granted an opportunity to argue against the other's points, and then each shall have a final closing statement. After that, I shall decide which side to support."

Kethneciel's face turns to each divinity in sight. "I care not for any of thee here; I have met none of thee before today, and know little of any of thee besides thy titles. Know this, and know that the Law alone is my concern. I am the god of Judgment; my ruling shall be based on what is said in this trial alone.

"I am not the most powerful god here, yet my judgment must have weight and power, else it is naught but whispering wind. Therefore, I call upon Yhrzallus and Eucle, those who called this trial to be, to abide by my decision. If in the future either side should take up this quarrel again, thou two and I shall defend the one who is declared just in this trial--only defend, not attack. This should dissuade the unjust one from seeking petty, emotional revenge without empowering the just to practice injustice upon the other.

"Moreover, I call upon all thee witnessing this trial to ensure that the rules are followed. Should either Grenzo or Ignus speak out of turn or attempt to bring in information not pertaining to the trial at hand, I shall call them to order. If they do not listen, I charge thee all to assist in subduing them.

"These are the laws of Kethneciel, in this, the first trial of the gods. Are there any objections?"
    Kethneciel sweeps his head around the room once more, before focusing on Ignus. "Ignus, who claimed this court unjust and unjustified; thou shalt have the first claim to speaking. State thy case."
    "I need the Goblins in phalanx arrangement. Sky Blotters in the back! Swissles? Assume the Swizzle Stick Formation! We're going in!"
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #1275
    Troll in the Playground

Divinecon 15 - Gathered Gods

Ahn crossed his arms over his chest as a low whistle escaped his lips upon hearing the rules of conduct that were laid out and he cocked his head in thought as his appearance shifted to more of a 'fox-man' than gnome.

He pressed a finger against his lips and then glanced between Ignus and Grenzo. "Well, this should be good." he leaned over, whispering to himself as he continued to watch the trial.

As the Judge completed his speech, Ulvin Silverblade, God of Courage and Humanity stepped forward out of the void and simply stood next to his 'father' with his gauntleted hands clasped at his waist. He wore a silver colored helm that matched his armor and the only feature that could be seen was the glowing golden eyes behind that face-plate.
    Currently Playing

16. - Top - End - #1276
    Ettin in the Playground

Gathered Gods - The Void

If Eucle needed to breath or to express his thoughts phisically for anyone to see he would breath alleviated at the judging god opening statement. But as the other progressed he would have frown if it wasn't something that the prosperity god kept from doing.

"Two small objections, or ammedments, first of all I didn't call for this judging. While Yhrzallus did so and I do trust him to abide by his ideas it wasn't mine on the first place. Second, I only intend to learn from one side and the other, why was there a conflict to begin with. I recommend you do not attempt to punish or censure anyone judging god, let begones be gone. Or combat might spark again out of resentment."

17. - Top - End - #1277
    Troll in the Playground

Griffon

Quote Originally Posted by thethird View Post
    Gathered Gods - The Void

If Eucle needed to breath or to express his thoughts phisically for anyone to see he would breath alleviated at the judging god opening statement. But as the other progressed he would have frown if it wasn't something that the prosperity god kept from doing.

"Two small objections, or ammedments, first of all I didn't call for this judging. While Yhrzallus did so and I do trust him to abide by his ideas it wasn't mine on the first place. Second, I only intend to learn from one side and the other, why was there a conflict to begin with. I recommend you do not attempt to punish or censure anyone judging god, let begones be gone. Or combat might spark again out of resentment."
    The Implacable Judge nods his head at Eucle. "Understood. My judgment applies only in that I will offer aid to the one whose cause is just in future endeavors concerning this grievance, and defend them from attacks by the unjust party. There is no law against what either Ignus or Grenzo has done; without law, there is no punishment. Neither shall be punished for any past misdeed from my hand."
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #1278

Ignus tilts her head slightly to one side in thought, her mind is a jumble, but she works quickly on organizing it. "Hmm?" She tilts her head to the other, and holds up a hand to ask for a moment as she puts her thoughts in order. "Between I and Grenzo, and between us alone. What began this... issue... Was my daughter apparently running off. Though I do not know that this is what happened. What I do know is that the person she was is dead." She swallows. "Murdered. Her heart taken from her, leaving her cold. You asked only for what started this, yes? Next point. I did nothing initially, but ask questions, and try to keep my people safe. Yes, this is relevant. I wasn't, and probably still am not entirely in my right mind. I sent out my mortal children to round up those things I considered a threat to them, to have them moved." She points at the southern area of Stoixia, where the construction efforts of the refugees that were relocated are even yet being aided. "Those... tree things murdered my children. Even then, instead of retaliating, I began attempting to move them through ritual." She blinks "While doing so, I was repeatedly taunted. Even now, I would probably react in the same manner I had. Which is why I have asked repeatedly to be left alone." She takes a deep breath, expelling it slowly. "I became more powerful than was safe below, and so relocated up here. A better vantage with which to locate her anyway." Her lips draw up slightly, "Then that... thing that murdered her comes and whispers in my ear, telling me about how he was the one that did it. And he then immediately attacked. To which I retaliated, taking his fire. So that he could not again burn the hearts from anyone."

Spoiler
    Show
    I am a
    Spoiler
    Show
    With the Ability Scores:
    Strength-16
    Dexterity-16
    Constitution-18
    Intelligence-17
    Wisdom-14
    Charisma-14

My pets:
    Spoiler
    Show

Kitten:
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ
    Bunny
    /\ /|
    \ V/
    | "")
    / \ \
    *(__\_\

19. - Top - End - #1279
    Ettin in the Playground

Divinecon 15
    Grenzo looked at the table and chairs and instead burned both of them. He was a perpetual bonfire after all and had no need for such things. From within His fire hopped out His avatar, Tuktuk. Tuktuk bowed to those present and said "My Lord feels that I would be more comfortable to interact with. He, as you can see, is a bonfire and it is slightly harder for Him to tell the tale than I. It is true that He contacted her daughter..." Tuktuk began to shift his hands about, shadows appearing in the fire of a female Genasi wandering the land alone. A flicker of flame and a grin appeared beside her, within her hair, and Tuktuk continued. "He asked what she was doing. She had gone against her mother's wishes and given into wanderlust. So with a pluck He taught her a most valuable lesson, to always listen to your mother." At mention of pluck he maneuvered his hands and left a hole in the Genasi's chest as the face of Grenzo disappeared and slowly the scene faded.
    A second passed before a tree with a burning crown appeared and Tuktuk began again. "Before He stole her heart, He gifted an oddity a portion of His divinity. Even now It's gifts circle us, bringing some measure of balance to the year long seasons we suffered under before. Those... Tree things were like It and sentient, allowing It some measure of closeness that It had not been able to obtain. In response...she killed them all off." To help convey this he shadowed happiness and several smaller trees before they all burned and left poor Hlo alone. The scene shifted again to Ignus and Grenzo, battling above in the darkness of space.
    The faithful storyteller spoke once again and said "Did he attack first? Yes, but it was out of concern. He had witnessed her kill all off everything on the island before shocking it back to life, but only those that she deemed fit to live there. He was justified in this concern too as their first bout saw His children brutally murdered. If it wasn't for the intervention of His brother then the world below would come to a halt as trains and trade would stop in Demiourgia." Each action saw him manipulate the shadow, the island dying off and being brought back to life, until he got to the part about the Aram dying. To this he disappeared in a puff of ash, his voice drifting through the void, before being reformed next to Ahn.
    Grenzo himself finished the narration by saying, his voice the popping of logs in the fire "It only got dragged on because she snuffed out My flame. It was never My intention, as it is hers, to be the only one with fire in their blood. To the contrary I wanted to see her reunited once again with her daughter which she has been. Maybe an insurance that something as drastic as genocide wouldn't be done again. Never this back and forth over who's fire burns brighter."

Tizn'm, Kith, Snackle - Ruins of Purity
    The shaman grinned at the notion and said "We secure home. Then we march again." The Kix began to spread then under the Burning Tree banner as slowly they were awaken and kicked into some measure of progress toward a unified WAAGH.

20. - Top - End - #1280
    Troll in the Playground

Griffon

Gathered Gods--The Void

Throughoutthe opening statements, Kethneciel does not move, simply staring at each speaker in turn with his ruined face. He remains still a while longer, before speaking. "The death of the trees is immaterial in this case. They are Pernieth's children; if he wishes to advance a trial before me, he may do so after this case has concluded. Ignus, thy rebuttal to Grenzo."
    Last edited by Zelphas; 2015-05-12 at 12:31 AM.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #1281
    Troll in the Playground

Divinecon 15 - Gathered Gods
    Ahn pat TukTuk on the back and leaned in to whisper in the avatar's ear. "I like you. Perhaps Firestar should change to be something similar to you."

On the otherhand, Ulvin stood by Kethneciel's side and watched the little avatar creature with slight disdain translated through his eyes. He was not as devoid of emotion as his maker was but with respect to his maker's law, Ulvin simply remained firm and unmoving.

The Ruins of Purity - Kith, Tizn'm, Snackle

The Aram found a gilded chair to sit in and opened his book. "Yes, you let me know when you are ready to leave here, friend. I have enjoyed our travels together."

Kith opened the book to it's first page and began running his finger across a line of runes, reading with great interest and examining the various arcane graphs.
    Currently Playing

22. - Top - End - #1282

Quote Originally Posted by Gunhaven View Post
    Divinecon 15
    Grenzo looked at the table and chairs and instead burned both of them. He was a perpetual bonfire after all and had no need for such things. From within His fire hopped out His avatar, Tuktuk. Tuktuk bowed to those present and said "My Lord feels that I would be more comfortable to interact with. He, as you can see, is a bonfire and it is slightly harder for Him to tell the tale than I. It is true that He contacted her daughter..." Tuktuk began to shift his hands about, shadows appearing in the fire of a female Genasi wandering the land alone. A flicker of flame and a grin appeared beside her, within her hair, and Tuktuk continued. "He asked what she was doing. She had gone against her mother's wishes and given into wanderlust. So with a pluck He taught her a most valuable lesson, to always listen to your mother." At mention of pluck he maneuvered his hands and left a hole in the Genasi's chest as the face of Grenzo disappeared and slowly the scene faded.
    A second passed before a tree with a burning crown appeared and Tuktuk began again. "Before He stole her heart, He gifted an oddity a portion of His divinity. Even now It's gifts circle us, bringing some measure of balance to the year long seasons we suffered under before. Those... Tree things were like It and sentient, allowing It some measure of closeness that It had not been able to obtain. In response...she killed them all off." To help convey this he shadowed happiness and several smaller trees before they all burned and left poor Hlo alone. The scene shifted again to Ignus and Grenzo, battling above in the darkness of space.
    The faithful storyteller spoke once again and said "Did he attack first? Yes, but it was out of concern. He had witnessed her kill all off everything on the island before shocking it back to life, but only those that she deemed fit to live there. He was justified in this concern too as their first bout saw His children brutally murdered. If it wasn't for the intervention of His brother then the world below would come to a halt as trains and trade would stop in Demiourgia." Each action saw him manipulate the shadow, the island dying off and being brought back to life, until he got to the part about the Aram dying. To this he disappeared in a puff of ash, his voice drifting through the void, before being reformed next to Ahn.
    Grenzo himself finished the narration by saying, his voice the popping of logs in the fire "It only got dragged on because she snuffed out My flame. It was never My intention, as it is hers, to be the only one with fire in their blood. To the contrary I wanted to see her reunited once again with her daughter which she has been. Maybe an insurance that something as drastic as genocide wouldn't be done again. Never this back and forth over who's fire burns brighter."
    "That thing that lives in the Burning Lands is of no concern to me. Nor is it my concern any longer what else may or may not. My father died... long ago. Long before that thing which he became came to be." She waves a hand and a heat haze forms an image of Creation below them into a resemblance of an eel above them, swimming between the stars. She points, "That was my father. A gentle and tender creature. Not the thing which he became. I was born before he took the form which rests below us." She flicks her fingers and the form is replaced. Two versions of Kryokoli stand next to her now. One the Goddess of Spring, the other the Goddess of Winter. The Goddess of Winter has a noticeble hole in her chest. "This is my daughter. Before she was murdered." She gestures to the one lacking such a thing, which goes about her typical child-like and innocent actions. "This is she as she is now. Dead, for all intents and purposes. That which she has become." The figure begins torturing small animals and giggling about it. "This was done by him. He did not attack me out of defense of anything. He attacked me because he is cruel, as he has made my daughter cruel." She gestures again and the girls are gone, replaced by an image of the two of them battling, with Creation below. Sparks of Divine Energy can be seen lashing out from them as they battle, causing changes in the world below. "I did nothing to his people. Had I wished them dead, they would be dead. Just like the Murder Trees in the Burning Lands, those abominations useful for nothing but the killing of other things, and serving no other function."

Spoiler
    Show
    I am a
    Spoiler
    Show
    With the Ability Scores:
    Strength-16
    Dexterity-16
    Constitution-18
    Intelligence-17
    Wisdom-14
    Charisma-14

My pets:
    Spoiler
    Show

Kitten:
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ
    Bunny
    /\ /|
    \ V/
    | "")
    / \ \
    *(__\_\

23. - Top - End - #1283
    Barbarian in the Playground

Keth’mai, Under the Mountain

Stories from the caverns reached his ear, of his brothers in the flesh and their behaviours. They were.. disturbing. It was not part of their being, their culture to do such things as were happening. Theft, wanton greed… this was not their way. But what could he do against such changes? He was not an elder himself. In fact, his position as a warden made him less acceptable in the eyes of many. But he could speak with the Muse herself. And so, before he slept that very day, he petitioned the lady goddess.

So it came to be that as they slept and dreamed, the kobolds of the Wardens dreamed dreams of the future. They saw the great Eye, and within, paths. They saw the paths of sin, of greed, of lust and gluttony. And they saw the long road there, the treachery that crossed the path, the pain caused, and the ignominious death… and they felt shame. They knew the greed for the sin that it was, and when they woke, although it did not pass from them, they were able to resist, by the grace of the future, and the matron muse.
    And it was by her grace and foresight that she bequeathed unto them the first of the direct servants of the goddess herself, the conscience of the people, the bearers of her power in some small part. They passed the word of the universe, both directly from the goddess, and from the very earth that surrounded them.

Trenco

The barren wastes stretched out around him. Except for the rare tribesman passing by, it had been a quiet several weeks. For the best, really, given the latest tome he was pouring over. Supposedly a relic brought up from Purity itself; the content matched with a few more esoteric works Trenco was familiar with, but this particular piece was far more in-depth and complex than anything he had previously run across. As for why here… he honestly wasn’t sure. Over the many years, though, he had come to trust his instincts and where the music might lead. So here it had brought him, to where there was more ice than trees and little color other than white and gray. He arose from his place on the floor of the tent, standing and stretching as he parted the seal, stepping through to outside, closing it quickly behind him to retain the heat. The crisp air bit at the exposed skin, down the throat to the lungs. Refreshing. Invigorating. Cold. He rubbed at his arms, turning his eyes up.. and blinking. He had been out here for a while, but surely he wasn’t hallucinating already… He had heard stories of such, people staring too long at the white snow, or the sands of a desert, until their eyes showed them a dozen different scenes. But no, there was still the splotch of color, and it appeared to be getting closer.

Spoiler
    Show

AP 6 - 3 (Gain Domain: Oracle) - 2 (Gain Portfolio: Dreams and Visions) - 0 (Eye charge, Nourishment: Blessing of Morality) - 1 (Create Concept: Oracle, Shaman) = 0

The Blessing is specifically countering the curse of greed on the Wardens and other touched of Mianmi.

24. - Top - End - #1284
    Ettin in the Playground

Divinecon 15

Pernieth had been silent. When Eucle had greeted him, he nodded his welcome to the other god, though he gestured at the flames of war that threatened his land. Then he took his seat.

During the trial, Pernieth endured the insults to his children. So young, to see only what lay before her, and not what lay beneath the surface. The trees cared deeply for the creatures that called them home. They were fiercely loyal, and deeply feeling. Their lives spanned many centuries, and so they were wise beyond the ken of almost all mortals. They were slow to action, out of concern for consequences, rather than fear of reprisal. Most importantly, they were selfless, understanding that their lives were often secondary to those around them, who saw them only as a source of material.

Still, it seemed that Ignus was still blind to this. Grief for her daughter had clouded her mind to the point of madness. Perhaps Yhrzallus could help dispel it? No one had more experience with the madness of the divine than he.

But Ignus was not his concern, nor was this trial at all. He was here for another purpose, the issue of two divinities attempting to claim dominion over his land, the only land in the entire Playground that was truly his, unshared, untainted. The pathetic farce of "allowing mortals to do as they pleased" was fooling no one. They moved at the beck and call of their master, his presence of the battlefield conformation enough. And the winter goddess, who at least had the decency not to hide behind a charade of mortal desire. Her time of being ignored was over. Pernieth had allowed her to keep her illusions of superiority, as they did not directly harm Him or his children. That time was over.

Marcus Caius, Astropath Trancendent by TheArchitect

25. - Top - End - #1285
    Ettin in the Playground

Divinecon 15
    Tuktuk chuckled and said "He grew tired of the old reliance on dragons; a new age of ethanol and steel has been in full swing for long enough. So I was born from their ashes." He then added "The story builds, pardon me!" and tumbled toward Grenzo, who had simply smoldered while she spun her part of the tale, to take up his narration of his Lord's side.
    Tuktuk looked to Grenzo and then at those gathered, creating the image of dead Zalsaram. He said "My Lord never knew the father that we share. He had passed long before He had a chance to talk to him, to tell him of His pride to be from his spark. Truth be told He feels partially responsible for the death. So..." Grenzo appeared genuinely sad at mention of His dead father, as sad as a face in a raging bonfire could look, and Tuktuk recreated the Goddess of Spring.
    "He stole her heart as the price you pay for leaving your mother. With that heart He has begun a story, a story with a glorious conclusion." The heart, plucked from the Goddess, was fed to the father who began to stir.
    TukTuk, with a lash of flame from Grenzo, gestured toward Ignus and said "One only needs to listen to the closing lines to know who the cruel one is. He has done no harm to any of His fellow gods' creations except in defense. He didn't burn those that decided to break contact with Him or threaten genocide against others. He has even gone out of His way to aid that which He first attacked, something that Eucle can attest to." TukTuk then puffed away and reappeared next to Ahn to see if anything else was needed from him.

Tizn'm, Kith, Snackle - Ruins of Purity
    The shaman looked at those Kix remaining for a few minutes before it said "You and me go. WAAGH gather in mean time. Give chance to learn conquest again." With that it tapped the heads of those shamans it had gathered, in essence creating a telepathic network so that it would be aware when the horde was gathered. Where the Kix had battled before there now existed a small carpet of lichen with the occasional mushroom peeking its head out of the growth.

26. - Top - End - #1286
    Troll in the Playground

Divinecon 15- The Gods

Ahn stroked his beard as he listened to TukTuk spin the Tale with a thoughtful look on his face. When TukTuk arrived back by Ahn's side, the God of Luck leaned in to whisper. "I have something big planned. A Trick of my own against a being so ancient that aims for the future. He'll never expect it but I am going to need some help to make it happen." Ahn's eyes glance towards the massive floating city in the distant Void that made up the body of the Visionary with a wide grin on his face. For a moment his ever-changing form solidiefied into a fat green goblin before continuing it's course. "Change is always fun, dont you think?"

Bloodfjord, Eldarond

South of Avalon by approximately 2-3 leagues lies a small village named Bloodfjord due to the way that the clay at the bottom of the local fjord makes the water look red as blood.

In this village was a woman, she was well into her middle ages but as Luck would have it, she was with child when it should have been impossible and today, she would give birth.

Screams tore through the village at the height of noon as her child tore it's way into this world both mother and son survived the ordeal but something was wrong. The child was born deformed, large of head, short of spine and limbs. A monster that only a mother could love and a source of mockery for many years to come.

Ruins of Purity - Kith, Snackle, Tizn'm

Kith closed his book and rose from his seat. "Lead on my friend, I have a bit of a schedule to keep. My patron has had a change of design and I would hate to make him wait."

Spoiler: Ahn Actions
    Show

Dog-Stick: pestilence - Curse of the Midget: All tall creatures, human, elf, moongrel, genasi, orcs etc. run a slight risk of birthing midgets. It is not necessarily a pandemic or a great plague, simply a genetic variation. However, some mortals will claim that a midget being born into this world is a divine response to some slight against the gods by it's parents.
    Currently Playing

27. - Top - End - #1287
    Troll in the Playground

Invasion of First Tree

Yanegrish merely shrugs. Let the god of the forest believe what he wanted, let him rattle his metaphorical sabre and make his threats. So long as he did not involve himself, it did not overly trouble Yanegrish. He did not know if the tree-god truly understood that while of course Yanegrish found his own followers victory preferable and would aid them in those indirect ways that merely put the weapons and tools in their hands to use as they desired, it would not in the end upset him to any great degree if his people lost as long as they fought well, and made this war something worth watching. If they won and claimed the land, good. If they won a Pyrrhic victory and forever struggled to hold this land all the better, more war was always in his own interest. If they were broken and fled in disgrace he would simply wait. They would build up their strength, learn lessons from old scars, and move on to conquer more lands and strengthen themselves and would likely return. They might never be successful. It would not trouble the god of War so terribly. So long as they still fought.

He relaxed backwards, forming a great throne from the small island of stone on which he stood. Watching his faithful prove their conquerors pride.

With the divine beings settled, the Sovereignty finished consolidating and under the command of Vanigoth the Uniter began to finally push forward into the Forest. Perhaps unknown to Cassandra it was not true that the Scouts had reported nothing back except their horror at what lay in wait, for they had magical tools and were being watched by powerful diviners who were able to better focus on the scouts that they sent forward than merely look into strange territory likely protected by magic. The army began its march under the cloak of powerful abjuration magic and evokers utilized powerful elemental magic to tear a magical path through the living forest, forcing the trees to either retreat or be destroyed and creating a permanent path behind them not only through the destruction of what lay in their path but by laying down an enchanted roadway that had abjurations against the encroachment of the forest and by laying down a powerful rear-guard to keep their supply lines open.

Gifted with magical tools and skills to help them go unnoticed by both the trees and those beings within them, War Trolls and skilled rangers on the backs of predatory cats and giant wolves moved swiftly through the forest careful not to keep to any one place for too long, since that might risk their glamors to be detected and defeated. They hunted for members of the local populations that might move against the army and hinder its progress, acting to take them out swiftly before they could strike against any of their forces. The Sovereignty had some experience dealing with skirmishers and guerrilla forces and worked to counteract any such resistance before it could arise. And at the head of the army, marching beside and in front of Vanigoth and his Burning Crown Knights were summoned Devils, Barbazu warriors commanded by Gelugon officers who kept a close analytical eye on any potential advantage or disadvantage for the slowly advancing army.

And deep within the lines of the enemy forces, unbeknownst to Elves and Dryads were those who had heard the whispered entreatments of hidden devils and the quiet but urgent thrum of power from deep within the world. They had been seduced by the power and the majesty of the natural world at perhaps its most basic and barest. Now they were merely biding their time in the ranks of their fellows. Some sought only to become closer to the natural Earth which was rare so far from the ground in the branches of First Tree. Others saw the coming of the Sovereignty and the watchful eye of the god of Earth Yanegrish as a sign that now was the time to make their presence known. Not immediately of course, but in time. They would act against their fellows and hinder them, fight them and would look to be welcomed by the forces of the Sovereignty as those who had helped to hand this land to a god who would see the worth of their new work and vision.

(2d10)[9]

Kril, High Smith Hild, Apex Sovereigny

Hild gestured towards an area a bit farther back into the cavern as she responded to Kril, "Well you see a great many of the mages in the Obsidian Chain or Worlds' Blood Orders follow a single path of magic until they have mastered it completely. When added to our magical forging, it gives us the ability to apply powerful magical effects related to our primary magical discipline."

They reach an area where chainmail, helmets, plate mail as well as leather armor and robes are being put together, "What sort of armor were you most interested in?"
    Caesar Asmodeus by Andraste

28. - Top - End - #1288
    Troll in the Playground

Griffon

Gathered Gods--The Void

Kethneciel brings his axe down upon the judge's podium, causing a resounding crash. "The audience will be silent." His voice does not change from its utter monotone. "Once again, the death of the trees by Ignus is not prevalent to this case. Ignus, thy closing statement; do not mention subjects unrelated to the case in it, I charge thee."
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #1289

Ignus stares at him, seemingly uncaring, numb is probably the word for it. "He murdered my daughter. Then attacked me. I retaliated. He attacked me again. That is the simplest of terms in which I can put it."

Spoiler
    Show
    I am a
    Spoiler
    Show
    With the Ability Scores:
    Strength-16
    Dexterity-16
    Constitution-18
    Intelligence-17
    Wisdom-14
    Charisma-14

My pets:
    Spoiler
    Show

Kitten:
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ
    Bunny
    /\ /|
    \ V/
    | "")
    / \ \
    *(__\_\

30. - Top - End - #1290
    Ettin in the Playground

Prison, Eldarond - Yue, Sgt. Goos, Bobby

The female moongrel sucked her teeth and then looked at Bobby smiling.

"I'm sorry. It's just that I don't expect people to give things away, for free, in here. You know, getting that must have costed you. A lot."

She shrugs.

"Kind of expected there to be a catch. Anyway, I'll take a nap."

Keep your eyes peeled.

Aye aye ma'am.

Kril, High Smith Hild, Apex Sovereigny

Kril nods as if taking in wath Hild is saying. Specialization makes sense it is a proper way to master something. Of course he had seen the moongrel comanders and each was slowly and steadily moving towards one specialization of their own. But they all did so as a secondary objective, an enterntaiment.

"Mechanized armor, if you've got any. Mechs and golems. I would love to see your designs on those."
    Last edited by thethird; 2015-05-13 at 01:18 PM.