New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151631 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Year of Yuri Harems 3: The Holiday Episodes

Quote Originally Posted by Angelalex242 View Post
    Since...Katherine is what the medical profession calls 'Against Medical Advice' at the moment, she turns her attention back to Jen.

"If you could talk to Mr. Johnson, what would you say?
    Right now nothing. Because I'd be too likely too hurl a fireball at his ****ing face. Jennifer replied.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

2. - Top - End - #152
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    Right now nothing. Because I'd be too likely too hurl a fireball at his ****ing face. Jennifer replied.

Well...what would you say if you were in a magic deadzone?

Those do exist, but nowhere nearby she knows of.

3. - Top - End - #153

Well...what would you say if you were in a magic deadzone?

Those do exist, but nowhere nearby she knows of.
    Actually you know what. I'm going to go to the principal tomorrow. He had no right to do that. Jennifer replied

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

4. - Top - End - #154

RedKnightGirl

"Yeah we had a talk. We're cool," Alex replied with a wistful expression on her face. "Hell we might be better than before. We both care about you... a lot..." Despite knowing Luna liked to keep things light and flirty, she couldn't resist leaning in and trying to get more kissing time. It just... she wasn't a stranger to kissing, but it being with Luna somehow made it the most amazing thing in the world.

5. - Top - End - #155

Actually you know what. I'm going to go to the principal tomorrow. He had no right to do that. Jennifer replied
    Verthandi considered that. If a student had a problem with a teacher, going to the principal was the correct course of action.

That makes sense. That's the system set in place for that kind of misdeed from a teacher.

6. - Top - End - #156

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis Dread View Post
    "Yeah we had a talk. We're cool," Alex replied with a wistful expression on her face. "Hell we might be better than before. We both care about you... a lot..." Despite knowing Luna liked to keep things light and flirty, she couldn't resist leaning in and trying to get more kissing time. It just... she wasn't a stranger to kissing, but it being with Luna somehow made it the most amazing thing in the world.
    Luna allows this

I taste like popcorn don't I She chuckles after a minute.

Verthandi considered that. If a student had a problem with a teacher, going to the principal was the correct course of action.

That makes sense. That's the system set in place for that kind of misdeed from a teacher.
    Maybe I'll be lucky and he'll get fired. Jennifer replied.

7. - Top - End - #157
    Titan in the Playground

Taika sits up and walks off as Jennifer gets more and more angry, sitting outside of the pool in a corner, face in her arms.
    Awesome avatar by Cuthalion

Spoiler: Old Avatars
    Show

By Ceika, Ceika, Linklel (Except for one that appears to be lost to time)

8. - Top - End - #158

Quote Originally Posted by Esprit15 View Post
    Taika sits up and walks off as Jennifer gets more and more angry, sitting outside of the pool in a corner, face in her arms.
    Nate gets up and follows her.

"Do you want a shoulder to cry on?" He asks.

9. - Top - End - #159
    Titan in the Playground

Taika grabs him and starts bawling. "I was just trying to make her feel better! Why can't I do anything right!?"

Show

10. - Top - End - #160

RedKnightGirl

"Mm?" Alex made a curious moan, her voice breathy. "I guess so... I wasn't focusing on how it tastes..." Alex admitted quietly with a blush.

11. - Top - End - #161

Maybe I'll be lucky and he'll get fired. Jennifer replied.
    If he doesn't have tenure, maybe. But once a teacher is tenured, it'd take something pretty extreme to overcome it.

Something else occurred to Verthandi...she hadn't seen her ex since she left him abruptly to deal with Luna's awakening. And Alex was THERE...so he was by himself at the moment.

Another whisper on the wind to Alex and Luna...

I hate to bring this up, Alex, but I haven't seen my ex since I had to leave him abruptly to deal with Luna's awakening. You might consider checking on him.

12. - Top - End - #162

Taika grabs him and starts bawling. "I was just trying to make her feel better! Why can't I do anything right!?"
    "There, there. You do plenty things right." He replies patting her on the shoulder.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis Dread View Post
    "Mm?" Alex made a curious moan, her voice breathy. "I guess so... I wasn't focusing on how it tastes..." Alex admitted quietly with a blush.
    Oh? Luna replied with a smirk.

If he doesn't have tenure, maybe. But once a teacher is tenured, it'd take something pretty extreme to overcome it.

Something else occurred to Verthandi...she hadn't seen her ex since she left him abruptly to deal with Luna's awakening. And Alex was THERE...so he was by himself at the moment.

Another whisper on the wind to Alex and Luna...

I hate to bring this up, Alex, but I haven't seen my ex since I had to leave him abruptly to deal with Luna's awakening. You might consider checking on him.
    Ah crap, let me guess you didn't carry his books after I awoke? Luna asked paling.

13. - Top - End - #163
    Titan in the Playground

Taika keeps crying. "What have I done good today? Make the girl I like hate me, twice? Drive Katherine mad?"

Show

14. - Top - End - #164

Taika keeps crying. "What have I done good today? Make the girl I like hate me, twice? Drive Katherine mad?"
    "You helped heal Gwen and Jennifer." Nate pointed out. "And you helped cheer P'ro'shi to victory. Besides Katherine doesn't seem insane to me."

15. - Top - End - #165
    Titan in the Playground

"And if I didn't, little Miss Perfect Angel would have fixed her up instead." She grabs Nate even tighter as she gets mad at Ver.

Show

16. - Top - End - #166

"And if I didn't, little Miss Perfect Angel would have fixed her up instead." She grabs Nate even tighter as she gets mad at Ver.
    "Takia. That doesn't detract from what you did though." Nate replied. "Just because someone else might or probably would have done something good if you didn't, doesn't detract from the fact that YOU did it."

17. - Top - End - #167
    Titan in the Playground

She goes quiet for a moment, wiping tears onto Nate's shirt."Nate..." she says after several seconds, resting her head on Nate's shoulder.

Show

18. - Top - End - #168

She goes quiet for a moment, wiping tears onto Nate's shirt."Nate..." she says after several seconds, resting her head on Nate's shoulder.
    "Hmmm?" Nate asked.

19. - Top - End - #169
    Titan in the Playground

"Have... you ever... kissed a girl?"

Show

20. - Top - End - #170

"Have... you ever... kissed a girl?"
    "Uh.... no... why....?" Nate asked giving you a somewhat quizzical look.

21. - Top - End - #171
    Titan in the Playground

She paused. What was she doing? "Do you..." But he was so sweet and friendly, and right now he seemed like the only person who gave a damn. "...want to?"

Show

22. - Top - End - #172
    Ettin in the Playground

"So... what's happened, Jen?" Katherine, missing most of the conversation, asks, surprised, "You was so cheerful before..."
    Tome of Radiance, a Magical Girl sourcebook for 3.5/PF.

"Jamie" is fine. TH is mostly there to make sure the name would be free on any forum I'd want to register :-)

Extended signature

23. - Top - End - #173

Ah the idiot teacher let Takia read one of my stories. Jennifer replied.

24. - Top - End - #174
    Ettin in the Playground

"Oh. Yep, that probably deserves a fireball to the face... wait, why did he even had your stories if you didn't want anyone to read them? I mean, there's some stuff I wrote I don't want anyone to know about... and its kept in a password-protected file on the USB drive in mini-safe kept under the false bottom of a drawer."

"Jamie" is fine. TH is mostly there to make sure the name would be free on any forum I'd want to register :-)

Extended signature

25. - Top - End - #175

She paused. What was she doing? "Do you..." But he was so sweet and friendly, and right now he seemed like the only person who gave a damn. "...want to?"
    He kisses you impulsively and suddenly, and then backs off blushing.

"Sorry." He mutters.

Quote Originally Posted by jamieth View Post
    "Oh. Yep, that probably deserves a fireball to the face... wait, why did he even had your stories if you didn't want anyone to read them? I mean, there's some stuff I wrote I don't want anyone to know about... and its kept in a password-protected file on the USB drive in mini-safe kept under the false bottom of a drawer."
    Well I submit it to teachers for easy grading. Jen replies.

26. - Top - End - #176

Ah the idiot teacher let Takia read one of my stories. Jennifer replied.
    Verthandi's instincts were still screaming at her about Katherine. This really was not good, and it could only get worse the longer she was left untreated...

Not sure what to say, exactly, her worry is eloquent in its speech nonetheless. How could she argue with one driven mad by the Eldritch?

27. - Top - End - #177
    Titan in the Playground

He kisses you impulsively and suddenly, and then backs off blushing.

"Sorry." He mutters.
    Taika's arms loosen slightly, moving to support her weight off of Nate rather than looking for comfort. "I didn't say stop..." she says with a certain airiness to her voice, going in for another kiss. Part of her brain was screaming at her to stop, but a much larger part didn't give a flying f*** what Jennifer would think. If she was going to get angry and lash out when Taika only wanted to help her, that's just too bad.

Show

28. - Top - End - #178
    Ettin in the Playground

"You mean... to get yourself a credit, or because you wanted to know if they're any good? 'Cause if its the latter, then why do you even care what Mr. Johnson, of all people, would think of your writing?"

Extended signature

29. - Top - End - #179

Taika's arms loosen slightly, moving to support her weight off of Nate rather than looking for comfort. "I didn't say stop..." she says with a certain airiness to her voice, going in for another kiss. Part of her brain was screaming at her to stop, but a much larger part didn't give a flying f*** what Jennifer would think. If she was going to get angry and lash out when Taika only wanted to help her, that's just too bad.
    Nate's clearly tempted to continue, but puts a finger over your lips.

"I.... don't think that's a good idea.... You're clearly emotionally aching right now, and maybe you're not thinking clearly, and I'd hate to think an hour later I had taking advantage of you, while you weren't thinking clearly."

"Like. I want to... But I just think... yeah." He replies.

Quote Originally Posted by jamieth View Post
    "You mean... to get yourself a credit, or because you wanted to know if they're any good? 'Cause if its the latter, then why do you even care what Mr. Johnson, of all people, would think of your writing?"
    I meant easy A's Jennifer explained.

30. - Top - End - #180
    Titan in the Playground

Taika looks saddened and sighs, reluctantly understanding. "Why do I always end up falling for good people..."

Show