Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121328 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: HALO 180: Turn 360 Degrees And Moonwalk Away

Quote Originally Posted by Mee View Post
    [Entrance]

"Who are you to say what her job is?

I think it might be best if you left."

Say. Where did the short bubbly sentences go? Huh.
    Agreed.
    Sophia responds, immediately stepping protectively by Civvy, hands resting on her blade handles
    ((oh just saw the question btw. idk how it works so...))
    "Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Spoiler: Quotes from Friends <3
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by SliiArhem
    Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.

Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? Try joining our Discord server!

2. - Top - End - #62
    Orc in the Playground

[Entrance]

((Well, before it was OnePiece-Bleach-Naruto, it apparently was DragonBall-Inuyasha-YuYuHakusho... but Naruto has ended, and Bleach is about to end soon.))

Aww, the pink one is trying to act tough. How cute. "I think it might be best if you both died, you insolent fools." Morticia thunders. It's clear she'd especially like to off Civvy, the pink princess was pissing her off. "Especially you, Civvy. Your pink-ness is really pissing me off."

Morticia lights a cigarette and starts smoking it. "Or maybe I'll just let your naivete kill you." Morticia wasn't stupid, she could probably take on these two, but an organization such as this was bound to have a lot of other combatants. She would have to return later.

"In any case, this organization is not for me, or I might not be accountable for my actions." She says, looking especially towards Civvy. "You're not the first child I've had to put in her place." She suddenly seems a lot more jovial (Mood Whiplash). "Yeah, sure you'd be dead, but what does that matter? At least, you'd be dead in the name of justice!"

((Feel free to reply all the parts <her threats, her blowing smoke and her leaving>.))

She blows smoke in their faces. "Later, ladies. Break your limbs! O-ho-ho-ho!" She laughs her extremely annoying laugh as she leaves.

-Enter Felicity-

While Fixer was busy joining VIGIL as Richard V, Felicity decided to check out the sea base. She flies in, passing the departing cowgirl, and spots Civvy. "Piiiiiiiiiink!" She then flies to Civvy, and examines her everywhere. "So pink... You're so cute! Can you make me pink too? I know I'm blue but I always wanted to be pink too Sure it might make me dizzy but ahahahahaha!"
    Last edited by Cyber Punk; 2015-02-14 at 08:33 PM.

3. - Top - End - #63
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Flaming Eagle View Post
    [Entrance]

((Well, before it was OnePiece-Bleach-Naruto, it apparently was DragonBall-Inuyasha-YuYuHakusho... but Naruto has ended, and Bleach is about to end soon.))

Aww, the pink one is trying to act tough. How cute. "I think it might be best if you both died, you insolent fools." Morticia thunders. It's clear she'd especially like to off Civvy, the pink princess was pissing her off. "Especially you, Civvy. Your pink-ness is really pissing me off."

Morticia lights a cigarette and starts smoking it. "Or maybe I'll just let your naivete kill you." Morticia wasn't stupid, she could probably take on these two, but an organization such as this was bound to have a lot of other combatants. She would have to return later.

"In any case, this organization is not for me, or I might not be accountable for my actions." She says, looking especially towards Civvy. "You're not the first child I've had to put in her place." She suddenly seems a lot more jovial (Mood Whiplash). "Yeah, sure you'd be dead, but what does that matter? At least, you'd be dead in the name of justice!"

((Feel free to reply all the parts <her threats, her blowing smoke and her leaving>.))

She blows smoke in their faces. "Later, ladies. Break your limbs! O-ho-ho-ho!" She laughs her extremely annoying laugh as she leaves.

-Enter Felicity-

While Fixer was busy joining VIGIL as Richard V, Felicity decided to check out the sea base. She flies in, passing the departing cowgirl, and spots Civvy. "Piiiiiiiiiink!" She then flies to Civvy, and examines her everywhere. "So pink... You're so cute! Can you make me pink too? I know I'm blue but I always wanted to be pink too Sure it might make me dizzy but ahahahahaha!"
    [Entrance]

Civvy doesn't reply. None of it was worth replying to. She wouldn't die from Morticia, or anything she would do. So she just keeps a pleasant smile during the exchange, and waits for her to be gone, hoping that Sophia just lets her go as well. But Sophia might react poorly to the threats being made.

After that ends, however it ends:

"I. Um. What?" Civvy asks, highly confused by the newcomer.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by FireFox
    I didn't even know Naku, the bloodthirsty, hardened combat veteran, could get so adorable.

Shoutout to billtodamax for the The Nurse Detective Meekachu avatar.

4. - Top - End - #64
    Orc in the Playground

[Entrance]: Felicity

"Don't what me, lady!" Felicity scolds. "Oh Em Gee I'm so sorry I didn't mean to say that please don't be mad can we be friends what's your name mine is Felicity!"

5. - Top - End - #65

[Entrance]: Felicity

"Don't what me, lady!" Felicity scolds. "Oh Em Gee I'm so sorry I didn't mean to say that please don't be mad can we be friends what's your name mine is Felicity!"
    [Entrance]

"Ummm. Sure. My name's Civvy." She seems a lot less enthusiastic at the moment. Probably the whole 'I hope you die' thing.
    "You want to be pink?"
    Show

I didn't even know Naku, the bloodthirsty, hardened combat veteran, could get so adorable.

6. - Top - End - #66
    Orc in the Playground

[Entrance]

"Ummm. Sure. My name's Civvy." She seems a lot less enthusiastic at the moment. Probably the whole 'I hope you die' thing.
    "You want to be pink?"
    [Entrance]

"Civvy! I like it! It rhymes with dizzy and tizzy and fizzy!"

Felicity, having no idea what just took place with Civvy and the overzealous genocidal lawbringer, looks at Civvy quizzically. "I-Is something wrong, Civvy? Can I help? Do you need a hug?"

7. - Top - End - #67

[Entrance]

"Civvy! I like it! It rhymes with dizzy and tizzy and fizzy!"

Felicity, having no idea what just took place with Civvy and the overzealous genocidal lawbringer, looks at Civvy quizzically. "I-Is something wrong, Civvy? Can I help? Do you need a hug?"
    [Entrance]

"And Bizzy!

I'm fine. Just need a bit. But you said you want to be pink?"
    Show

8. - Top - End - #68
    Orc in the Playground

[Entrance]

"And Bizzy!

I'm fine. Just need a bit. But you said you want to be pink?"
    [Entrance]

"Well, yeah! Pink is a graceful and elegant color! And it's really cute too! Do you have pink clothes that are my size?" Felicity then plops onto Civvy's head.

9. - Top - End - #69

[Entrance]

"Well, yeah! Pink is a graceful and elegant color! And it's really cute too! Do you have pink clothes that are my size?" Felicity then plops onto Civvy's head.
    [Entrance]

"Don't think so. Buuuut," and Civvy tries to boop her on the nose! If the boop works, then her hair, clothing, and whatever else you want on Felicity should turn pink! A slightly different shade than Civvy's, but still pink!
    Show

10. - Top - End - #70

[Entrance]

Civvy doesn't reply. None of it was worth replying to. She wouldn't die from Morticia, or anything she would do. So she just keeps a pleasant smile during the exchange, and waits for her to be gone, hoping that Sophia just lets her go as well. But Sophia might react poorly to the threats being made.

After that ends, however it ends:

"I. Um. What?" Civvy asks, highly confused by the newcomer.
    Sophia sorta acts well, but sorta doesn't.
    she stands her ground, but at the comment of death to Civvy, sophia's visage darkens immediately.
    You harm even a single hair on her, I will cut you down.
    she threatens with great gravity upon it, hand tightening upon her sword handle, and with this promise spoken, sophia lets the woman leave.
    after stepping back and taking a deep breath to calm down, removing her hand from the hilt, she speaks to Civvy.
    Think I honestly might be due for a break.
    "Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show
    Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.

11. - Top - End - #71
    Orc in the Playground

[Entrance]

Felicity gets booped. As a result, her hair and her top become more pink-ish, resulting in the color violet. When she notices, Felicity squeals loudly at a high pitch that might cause Civvy to cringe.

"EEEEEEEEEEEE! I'm pink-ish! You are the BEST PERSON EVER!" Felicity flies in circles around Civvy as she says this. When she stops and lands back on Civvy's head, she becomes rather dizzy. ((That sounded like a line from a storybook for kids.))

12. - Top - End - #72

[Entrance]

Felicity gets booped. As a result, her hair and her top become more pink-ish, resulting in the color violet. When she notices, Felicity squeals loudly at a high pitch that might cause Civvy to cringe.

"EEEEEEEEEEEE! I'm pink-ish! You are the BEST PERSON EVER!" Felicity flies in circles around Civvy as she says this. When she stops and lands back on Civvy's head, she becomes rather dizzy. ((That sounded like a line from a storybook for kids.))
    Civvy frowns slightly. She hadn't aimed for violet. She had wanted straight pink. Oh well.
    "You're welcome! So what brings you to HALO?" Civvy asks, smiling again.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkhosia View Post
    she stands her ground, but at the comment of death to Civvy, sophia's visage darkens immediately.
    she threatens with great gravity upon it, hand tightening upon her sword handle, and with this promise spoken, sophia lets the woman leave.
    after stepping back and taking a deep breath to calm down, removing her hand from the hilt, she speaks to Civvy.
    "We also need to talk. But first what do you mean by being due for a break? Break from what?" Civvy asks, head tilting slightly to the side -- possibly to the worry of Felicity --, and eyebrow raised.
    Show

13. - Top - End - #73

Civvy frowns slightly. She hadn't aimed for violet. She had wanted straight pink. Oh well.

"We also need to talk. But first what do you mean by being due for a break? Break from what?" Civvy asks, head tilting slightly to the side -- possibly to the worry of Felicity --, and eyebrow raised.
    i've been dealing with a lot of combat lately, and im fearful that it will become all i am. I feel it might be right for me to try to devote more to helping in more ways than being a soldier and fighting to try and stop evil. It feels that fighting is all i do anymore, and im tired of it and think its time for me to sheath the blade for the time being.
    Sophia explains.
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

14. - Top - End - #74

i've been dealing with a lot of combat lately, and im fearful that it will become all i am. I feel it might be right for me to try to devote more to helping in more ways than being a soldier and fighting to try and stop evil. It feels that fighting is all i do anymore, and im tired of it and think its time for me to sheath the blade for the time being.
    Sophia explains.
    "Thennnnnn take a break? You have no idea who before you has done that exact thing. I won't think any less of you. Do whatever you feel right." Civvy assures Sophia with a smile.
    Show

15. - Top - End - #75
    Orc in the Playground

The woman flips the bird at Sophia as she leaves. She mutters to herself, not that no one can hear. "I'll have filled you with bullets before you can even move, you worm."

((That should have led to combat, but hey, I had said conflict wouldn't be fighty-fighty, so I typed about 4 different responses of 'pull out a gun and start shooting' before settling on 'threats are made, and she leaves' ^_^ Could have been interesting, though.))

"Well, Fixer is in VIGIL's mountain base and I figured, why not come to the sea base, to check it out? And I'm glad I did, because look! Pink! Boop me again so that my top would be pink! Then we can be pink sisters! Teheehee!" Felicity smiles a big smile on her face, as she flies so that she can look Civvy in the eyes.

Spoiler: LENGTH SPOILER
    Show
    Sophia explains.
    "Thennnnnn take a break? You have no idea who before you has done that exact thing. I won't think any less of you. Do whatever you feel right." Civvy assures Sophia with a smile.

Felicity looks from Civvy to the lady beside them, then back to Civvy, a worried look on her face. "Whatsamatta Civvy? Are you both alright?" When Sophia starts to talk about combat, she interjects. "Tell me about it! Fixer fights and kills. He's an assassin mercenary, but he kills only bad people, just like the man who imprisoned me. Fortunately he prefers to knock them out if he can prevent it. He takes breaks too, when he doesn't have to murder the bad peoples!"

((Someone on this forum has compared Fixer to Batman, if Batman killed his enemies once and for all instead of punching them so they can come back again and he'll repeat the process.))
    Last edited by Cyber Punk; 2015-02-15 at 12:42 AM.

16. - Top - End - #76

entranceway!

sophia smiles relievedly at that.
    thanks. Im just worried about being needed during my absense, mainly.
    sophia replies.
    ((Btw is dovahkiin meets dragonfae still on?))
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

17. - Top - End - #77

entranceway!

sophia smiles relievedly at that.
    thanks. Im just worried about being needed during my absense, mainly.
    sophia replies.
    ((Btw is dovahkiin meets dragonfae still on?))
    "If you are, you can be told about it, so that you might decide for yourself, if you wish. Otherwise, this has happened before, and people are understanding of your not wanting to fight. However you wish to do it."
    ((When I have some more time, yes.))

The woman flips the bird at Sophia as she leaves. She mutters to herself, not that no one can hear. "I'll have filled you with bullets before you can even move, you worm."

((That should have led to combat, but hey, I had said conflict wouldn't be fighty-fighty, so I typed about 4 different responses of 'pull out a gun and start shooting' before settling on 'threats are made, and she leaves' ^_^ Could have been interesting, though.))

"Well, Fixer is in VIGIL's mountain base and I figured, why not come to the sea base, to check it out? And I'm glad I did, because look! Pink! Boop me again so that my top would be pink! Then we can be pink sisters! Teheehee!" Felicity smiles a big smile on her face, as she flies so that she can look Civvy in the eyes.

Felicity looks from Civvy to the lady beside them, then back to Civvy, a worried look on her face. "Whatsamatta Civvy? Are you both alright?" When Sophia starts to talk about combat, she interjects. "Tell me about it! Fixer fights and kills. He's an assassin mercenary, but he kills only bad people, just like the man who imprisoned me. Fortunately he prefers to knock them out if he can prevent it. He takes breaks too, when he doesn't have to murder the bad peoples!"

((Someone on this forum has compared Fixer to Batman, if Batman killed his enemies once and for all instead of punching them so they can come back again and he'll repeat the process.))
    ((You had said that it wouldn't resort to violence, but if she honestly would have gone for violence, and it's entirely IC for that to happen, then it could have happened. It would have been a terrible idea for her, though.))

"Well, I hate to tell you, but we're not a part of Vigil any more, as far as I know. You're welcome to stay here, and this doesn't mean you're not supposed to be here or anything. If anything, we're happy to have you!

Yeah. We're both all right. Just that we almost had a bad day. Nothing to worry about."
    Civvy's eyes, since Felicity is all nice and close now, are still, in fact, absurdly pink.
    Show

18. - Top - End - #78
    Orc in the Playground

[Entrance] - Halls

((Eh, tell me about it. New char and everything, she can't just die on the first day!))

"Don't be worried, lady! There'll always be someone else who can take over for the meantime. And if you don't rest, you might lose yourself." She'd have added 'like Morticia' if she had been there.

"Aw that's too bad. It's okay as long as I can stay here! Then we'd have slumber parties and-- Oh my gosh! Your eyes are pink! Are you a fae of some kind, too? You are aren't you?" She asks, all in one breath. The little chatterbox.

Felicity pauses to take a deep breath. "Focus, Fel! Alright, sis." She's referring to Civvy. "Can you show me around this awesome base? And then maybe we can talk about the bad day! And how it's not bad anymore!"

19. - Top - End - #79

[Entrance] - Halls

((Eh, tell me about it. New char and everything, she can't just die on the first day!))

"Don't be worried, lady! There'll always be someone else who can take over for the meantime. And if you don't rest, you might lose yourself." She'd have added 'like Morticia' if she had been there.

"Aw that's too bad. It's okay as long as I can stay here! Then we'd have slumber parties and-- Oh my gosh! Your eyes are pink! Are you a fae of some kind, too? You are aren't you?" She asks, all in one breath. The little chatterbox.

Felicity pauses to take a deep breath. "Focus, Fel! Alright, sis." She's referring to Civvy. "Can you show me around this awesome base? And then maybe we can talk about the bad day! And how it's not bad anymore!"
    [Entrance]

((I don't think she would have died, necessarily. But it could have been bad.))

"Yeah, of course! You're welcome here for as long as you want!

But noooo. No I'm not a fae. I just like pink!"
    Civvy replies with a happy smile on her face. "I could definitely show you around! But I need to finish talking with Sophia first. So it might be juuust a minute."
    Show

20. - Top - End - #80

[Entrance]

Civvy replies with a happy smile on her face. "I could definitely show you around! But I need to finish talking with Sophia first. So it might be juuust a minute."
    sophia stifles a giggle at Felicity's antics. she waits to be spoken to, thinking she knows what it's about.

((okay, just wanted to make sure! felt itd probs be good to know whatits status is))
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

21. - Top - End - #81
    Orc in the Playground

[Entrance]

[Entrance]

"Sweeeeeet!" Felicity says. "Not many people like pink that much. Can you imagine that there're anti-pink people?" Felicity says with a sigh. She looks angry in a manner one would not expect. Just as suddenly, the happy smile returns as she scolds herself. "Bad Felicity! No meanie-meanie faces! Sorry, Civvy."

"I'll wait for you!"
    With that being said, Felicity sits on Civvy's shoulder and waits. For a moment, her wings might tickle Civvy's ears.

22. - Top - End - #82

sophia stifles a giggle at Felicity's antics. she waits to be spoken to, thinking she knows what it's about.

((okay, just wanted to make sure! felt itd probs be good to know whatits status is))
    ((Could happen now if you wish))

[Entrance]

"Sweeeeeet!" Felicity says. "Not many people like pink that much. Can you imagine that there're anti-pink people?" Felicity says with a sigh. She looks angry in a manner one would not expect. Just as suddenly, the happy smile returns as she scolds herself. "Bad Felicity! No meanie-meanie faces! Sorry, Civvy."

"I'll wait for you!"
    With that being said, Felicity sits on Civvy's shoulder and waits. For a moment, her wings might tickle Civvy's ears.
    "I couldn't before today. I caaaan now for sure.

We could go now!"
    Show

23. - Top - End - #83

((Ok,ready for ya to start! i got the week off cuz reasons so yeah. just gotta sleep now so...))

Sophia is skippable right now! Not much she's gonnabe doing right now is all.
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

24. - Top - End - #84

((Ok,ready for ya to start! i got the week off cuz reasons so yeah. just gotta sleep now so...))

Sophia is skippable right now! Not much she's gonnabe doing right now is all.
    ((Well, if you would be willing to post again for your character doing something, we can get this going.))

Civvy does something, so that some IC text can be added to this post.
    Show

25. - Top - End - #85

Hallways or something or other

a rich purple flare swirls for a second, before a woman is deposited in an unconsious prone state mid-slide.
    Clad in dark, armored robes of gold-detailed elven make, with steel carved gauntlets and boots, the woman of fair, brown-tinged skin is of slight build. Dark red war paint that takes the form of a mark around herleft eye is adorned on her narrow, curved face, and a dark, jagged bladelies sheathed upon her hip.she is currently KOed, so nothing much to report in action.

((closed scene, though if Mee wants imgood with others in it too))
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

26. - Top - End - #86
    Orc in the Playground

"I couldn't before today. I caaaan now for sure.

We could go now!"
    ((Hey what happened to talking with Sophia?!))

"Yaaaaaaaaaaay! Let's go!" Felicity tickles Civvy's ear a bit.

27. - Top - End - #87

Hallways or something or other

a rich purple flare swirls for a second, before a woman is deposited in an unconsious prone state mid-slide.
    Clad in dark, armored robes of gold-detailed elven make, with steel carved gauntlets and boots, the woman of fair, brown-tinged skin is of slight build. Dark red war paint that takes the form of a mark around herleft eye is adorned on her narrow, curved face, and a dark, jagged bladelies sheathed upon her hip.she is currently KOed, so nothing much to report in action.

((closed scene, though if Mee wants imgood with others in it too))
    [Some hallway]

Well. The poor, unconscious woman might wake up, what with finding herself getting kicked (assuming that she can't dodge, being entirely unconscious), and tripped over. It's a complete accident, but a kick is a kick.

((Hey what happened to talking with Sophia?!))

"Yaaaaaaaaaaay! Let's go!" Felicity tickles Civvy's ear a bit.
    ((It's not really the sort of conversation Civvy wants to have with anyone else around, she realized.))

"Onwards, then!" And Felicity got the same tour! Through the halls, to the sleeping areas, to the pool, to the kitchen, to the training range, to the kitchen, and around various places. Felicity is welcome at any point to pipe up and ask about stuff, or fly off, or comment, or ask to stay longer in a room.
    Show

28. - Top - End - #88

[Hallway or something or other]

oof
    of all places, the kick hits the prone person in the stomach, winding her!
    The woman grimaces as she opens her pale green eyes and looks around in confusion, trying to catch her breath in doing so.
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

29. - Top - End - #89
    Orc in the Playground

[Some hallway]

"Onwards, then!" And Felicity got the same tour! Through the halls, to the sleeping areas, to the pool, to the kitchen, to the training range, to the kitchen, and around various places. Felicity is welcome at any point to pipe up and ask about stuff, or fly off, or comment, or ask to stay longer in a room.
    Felicity oohs and aahs as Civvy takes her on a tour of the base! She especially is interested in the pool area and the bar area. She pipes up every now and then to make a comment on the pool side, the scrumptious food in the kitchen... and then they get to the kitchen a second time.

"I'm famished! Do we have cookies? I want cookies. Are they pink? And properly sugary? Cos like I said, I'm hungry ahahaha!" Felicity says, jumping up and down on Civvy's shoulder, her blue eyes sparkling.

oof
    The woman grimaces as she opens her pale green eyes and looks around in confusion, trying to catch her breath in doing so.
    ((I want to join in too! I've revamped Morticia, she's now Rochelle, a 'Street Samurai'. Mee, pick me! -raises up hand and waves frantically- Or if a psycho-for-hire wouldn't fit in, I have a very innocent angel boy I've been wanting to use.))

30. - Top - End - #90

oof
    With a fairly loud 'whumf' and startled cry of some rapidly cut-off expletive, the person that did the kicking lands on the floor face first, and the book she had been nose-deep in drops to the floor and skitters away.

The person that just hit the floor looks to be 6 feet tall (is exactly, truth be told), has silver hair, is definitely feminine, has a fairly large pair of draconic wings that match her hair, but have hints of iridescence to them, she has a fairly lengthy and thick draconic tail, and, judging by the sound of more stuff crashing into the floor, doesn't have a pair of glasses any more.
    "You okay?" She asks, rolling over and looking down at the person who just got kicked, which shows just how angular, exotic, and absolutely breathtaking her face is as well.

[Some hallway]

Felicity oohs and aahs as Civvy takes her on a tour of the base! She especially is interested in the pool area and the bar area. She pipes up every now and then to make a comment on the pool side, the scrumptious food in the kitchen... and then they get to the kitchen a second time.

"I'm famished! Do we have cookies? I want cookies. Are they pink? And properly sugary? Cos like I said, I'm hungry ahahaha!" Felicity says, jumping up and down on Civvy's shoulder, her blue eyes sparkling.

((I want to join in too! I've revamped Morticia, she's now Rochelle, a 'Street Samurai'. Mee, pick me! -raises up hand and waves frantically- Or if a psycho-for-hire wouldn't fit in, I have a very innocent angel boy I've been wanting to use.))
    Well, partially that's because HALO has two kitchens!
    "I'm sure that we do. Take a look in that cupboard over there," Civvy says, pointing at one, "it should have poptarts in it as well."

((If you want to join, go for it! I'd recommend against Morticia though, even with the revamp. She would likely not be allowed in past the front door.))
    Show