New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 45 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2035363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,350 of 1476
  1. - Top - End - #1321
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: HALO 180: Turn 360 Degrees And Moonwalk Away

Entryway

"If my intentions were hostile, do you really think I'd have walked in through the front door?" Iamar asks, keeping her cool as she curses her vague wording. When another woman appears, she shifts her gaze between the two.

2. - Top - End - #1322
    Pixie in the Playground

Griffon

Entryway
    Near the entrance to the base, a young man abruptly teleports in. He is wearing a green hooded cloak with a white trim, along with some sweat pants and sandals. His face is obscured slightly by a domino mask, but he was clearly human. Well okay, his irises and hair were glowing white, so maybe he was a little something extra too. Not yet having noticed the standoff, he looks around the room before he leans back on a wall and begins tapping his right foot lightly. He seems confused and disoriented, and is waiting for somebody to talk too.

3. - Top - End - #1323
    Bugbear in the Playground

Entryway

The new person will most likely notice Lee Brandt walking up to him. Lee is over slightly above average height with bright red hair that hangs down to his shoulders, he himself has eyes that don't appear to have irises of any description, instead they simply glow quite brightly blue. If the stranger has any senses outside of the normal five or is in tune with magic he might feel a dull hum that seems to be coming from the man.

New member?

4. - Top - End - #1324

Quote Originally Posted by Devixer View Post
    Entryway

"If my intentions were hostile, do you really think I'd have walked in through the front door?" Iamar asks, keeping her cool as she curses her vague wording. When another woman appears, she shifts her gaze between the two.
    Entryway

Blanche's left eye narrows, and her form tenses subconsciously with combat instinct.
    She keeps her eyes mainly on Iamar, but doesn't focus solely on her.
    To enter the lair of an enemy alone is unwise, especially when that enemy is rather powerful, is what my people refer to as suicide. I doubt this woman seeks death.
    She concurs, threat subtly laced in her speech.
    "Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Spoiler: Quotes from Friends <3
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by SliiArhem
    Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.

Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? Try joining our Discord server!

5. - Top - End - #1325
    Pixie in the Playground

Griffon

OOC: I'm so sorry DoomITP, somehow I completely missed your post! I won't let it happen again
    "I'm hoping so..." the young man replies, scratching the back of his head awkwardly. He dosen't appear to notice the odd hum, wherever his strange powers come from, they clearly aren't magical in origin. Speaking of powers, if Lee is able to see into other dimensions he will notice something truly bizarre about the cloaked figure in front of him. An extra-dimensional void about 100 feet long trails behind him, undetectable by most. It is a white featureless expance, with breathable air and not much else. If his senses are really acute, he may notice that the dimension isn't just following him but is actually a part of him somehow. "Hey this is HALO right?" he asks abruptly "big good organization, fights evil-doers and all that jazz?" It's quite that this guy has not been in the Nexus very long.

6. - Top - End - #1326

Quote Originally Posted by RyanKoopa View Post
    OOC: I'm so sorry DoomITP, somehow I completely missed your post! I won't let it happen again
    "I'm hoping so..." the young man replies, scratching the back of his head awkwardly. He dosen't appear to notice the odd hum, wherever his strange powers come from, they clearly aren't magical in origin. Speaking of powers, if Lee is able to see into other dimensions he will notice something truly bizarre about the cloaked figure in front of him. An extra-dimensional void about 100 feet long trails behind him, undetectable by most. It is a white featureless expance, with breathable air and not much else. If his senses are really acute, he may notice that the dimension isn't just following him but is actually a part of him somehow. "Hey this is HALO right?" he asks abruptly "big good organization, fights evil-doers and all that jazz?" It's quite that this guy has not been in the Nexus very long.
    Lee's eyes narrow briefly but he isn't shocked by his findings as rather strange beings are normal in the Nexus.

Yup. That's us. And you are?

7. - Top - End - #1327
    Pixie in the Playground

Griffon

Entryway

"My name i-I mean I go by the name Portal" he states, gripping the edge of his cloak nervously. How embarrassing, he'd been a super hero for over a year now and still couldn't get used to the whole code name bit of it. Quickly regaining his composure he smiles. "So, how do I sign up?

8. - Top - End - #1328

Entryway

Lee shrugs.

You don't really need to sign anything. We've got this form here but most people just stick around long enough.

He offers Portal the membership form.

9. - Top - End - #1329

[Entrance]

Civvy, finally back, comes shuffling into the entrance! She's wearing pajama pants, super fuzzy socks, and a loose, too large t-shirt. She's also carrying an adorably fluffy panda teddy bear, and her hair is a mess. It looks like she just woke up and shuffled her way to the entrance.

"Welcome to - *adorable yawning noise* - HALO, e'erybody. Caaan I do anything?"
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by FireFox
    I didn't even know Naku, the bloodthirsty, hardened combat veteran, could get so adorable.

Shoutout to billtodamax for the The Nurse Detective Meekachu avatar.

10. - Top - End - #1330

TV Room

After a long day of not doing much at all, Aiden's more than ready to get even lazier and watch some television. Rather than go around and sit down like a normal person, though, he'll vault onto the couch from behind, landing straight in the center of the couch and grabbing for a remote.

11. - Top - End - #1331

TV Room

After a long day of not doing much at all, Aiden's more than ready to get even lazier and watch some television. Rather than go around and sit down like a normal person, though, he'll vault onto the couch from behind, landing straight in the center of the couch and grabbing for a remote.
    TV Room

Well. Aiden definitely would have landed straight in the center of the couch, and would have grabbed for the remote, if he hadn't encountered a physical impediment to his gravity assisted descent towards the pillows of the couch. This impediment usually goes by the name Catherine, and is just about as tall as she is silver-themed.
    The good news for her is that, with her height, she can sprawl on the couch for a nap and take up the entire length of the couch.
    The bad news for Aiden though, is that with her height, she can sprawl on the couch for a nap and take up the entire length of the couch.

"UNCLE NARGA WHY?!" Catherine demands loudly, being shocked out of her nap on the couch, and flailing more than a bit as Aiden lands on her.
    Show

I didn't even know Naku, the bloodthirsty, hardened combat veteran, could get so adorable.

12. - Top - End - #1332

TV Room

"Your uncle's name is Narga?" Aiden doesn't move much from his landing spot, delighting in watching Catherine flail. "Sorry bout that, Cath. Can't help being magnetized to you," he says, signature dumb grin on his face.

13. - Top - End - #1333

TV Room

"Your uncle's name is Narga?" Aiden doesn't move much from his landing spot, delighting in watching Catherine flail. "Sorry bout that, Cath. Can't help being magnetized to you," he says, signature dumb grin on his face.
    TV Room

"Nargacuga. But everyone calls him Narga.

And silver isn't magnetic! This is totally your fault!"
    Catherine continues, flailing more, and at least trying to roll over, but Aiden's on her back and her wings don't want to go around him.
    Show

14. - Top - End - #1334

TV Room

"Hmm, nope, I'm completely blameless here," Aiden says. After a few more seconds, he pulls himself forward a bit so Catherine can roll over.

15. - Top - End - #1335

TV Room

"Hmm, nope, I'm completely blameless here," Aiden says. After a few more seconds, he pulls himself forward a bit so Catherine can roll over.
    TV Room

"Pffff. As if." Catherine says, pulling her knees up to her chest to get out from under Aiden entirely. "I'll have you know you interrupted a nap of champions."
    Show

16. - Top - End - #1336

TV Room

"Hah, like naps ever did anything for anyone. I'll have you know I've never taken a nap, and look where I am," Aiden says.

17. - Top - End - #1337

TV Room

"Hah, like naps ever did anything for anyone. I'll have you know I've never taken a nap, and look where I am," Aiden says.
    TV Room

Catherine just huffs at him again. The temperature of the room lowers slightly as she does.
    "You should try it some time. It's pretty great."
    Show

18. - Top - End - #1338

TV Room

Aiden grins again at the huffing. "If it keeps getting cold like that I won't be able to," he says.

19. - Top - End - #1339

TV Room

Aiden grins again at the huffing. "If it keeps getting cold like that I won't be able to," he says.
    TV Rooms

"But it's easier to sleep when it's cool?" Catherine asks, blinking at Aiden several times.
    Show

20. - Top - End - #1340

TV Room

"Oh, of course you'd say that," Aiden says. "Besides, temps aren't exactly a thing for me,"

21. - Top - End - #1341

TV Room

"Oh, of course you'd say that," Aiden says. "Besides, temps aren't exactly a thing for me,"
    TV's Room

"Of course I would!" Catherine wholeheartedly agrees. "It's way better to be cool, right?" Oh the bad puns. Please stop, Catherine.
    Show

22. - Top - End - #1342

TV Room

"Oh, oh I get it. It's okay for you to say the cool jokes, but I'm not allowed," Aiden says, doing a remarkable job of faking anger.

23. - Top - End - #1343

TV Room

"Oh, oh I get it. It's okay for you to say the cool jokes, but I'm not allowed," Aiden says, doing a remarkable job of faking anger.
    TV Room

"Whoa whoa whoa." Catherine says, doing the hand gesture that goes along with those words, "I think you might need to chill a bit over there."
    Show

24. - Top - End - #1344

TV Room

Aiden rolls his eyes. "No, no, it's fine." He crosses his arms and looks away from Catherine. "It's cool."

25. - Top - End - #1345

TV Room

Aiden rolls his eyes. "No, no, it's fine." He crosses his arms and looks away from Catherine. "It's cool."
    TV Room

Catherine snorts at him slightly, turning to look at the TV. "I'll permit you that one.

So, what brings you to this couch anyway? Were you watching to watch something, or did you just want to shock me out of my nap?"
    Show

26. - Top - End - #1346

TV Room

"Can't it be both?" Aiden says, going for wherever the remote again is. "I mean, I didn't know you were here, but now it was totally part of my plan."

27. - Top - End - #1347

TV Room

"Can't it be both?" Aiden says, going for wherever the remote again is. "I mean, I didn't know you were here, but now it was totally part of my plan."
    TV Room

"Mmmmm I suuupoooose I'll allow it. I like being parts of plans. What were you going to watch?" Catherine asks, grinning at Aiden.
    Show

28. - Top - End - #1348

TV Room

"I'll make sure you're involved in more plans then," Aiden says. When he's asked about television, he shrugs. "No clue! You're looking at the master of channel surfing."

29. - Top - End - #1349

TV Room

"I'll make sure you're involved in more plans then," Aiden says. When he's asked about television, he shrugs. "No clue! You're looking at the master of channel surfing."
    TV Room

"That would be awesome, and I would most appreciate it!

Waaaay to pigeonhole me."
    Catherine says jokingly. "Is it because I'm a dragon and lounge around, or a college student and lounge around?"
    Show

30. - Top - End - #1350
    Orc in the Playground

[HALO]

Where's Felicity? Here's Felicity! Or not, since she's up and disappeared.

A lone figure stares at the base from an underwater shuttle turned makeshift cave. He should head inside and see what they're about, being an anti-evil organization and all. As long as they aren't goody-two-shoes, then it should be okay.

He decides he'll enter the base... after taking a nap.

((Next Up: Lucky Duval joins HALO... after I kill off Dao in VIGIL.))