New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151631 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: HALO 180: Turn 360 Degrees And Moonwalk Away

Quote Originally Posted by Flaming Eagle View Post
    [Catherine's Room]

At the sound of Catherine's yell, the boy scrambles to his feet and runs into the corner, staring at her wide-eyed. And she tells him to get out! All he wanted to do was to make friends. Now, this dragon lady is scaring the crap out of him. He's really shaking in fear now. "I-I'm..."

*Waxing-Lyrical, go and repair that door.* A soft voice says in his head.

"I'm....I-I'm..." The boy sits there, still shaking in fear. He wants to bolt, but doesn't seem to have it in him to move. "I... I..." The boy is about to burst into tears.

And then she tells him to get out. Ah, who are we kidding, she didn't just say it. She thundered it.

At the sound of her voice, the boy starts wailing out loudly. "HELP! I DUN WANNA DIE! AAAA!" The boy starts glowing, though he doesn't seem to have noticed yet. On the other hand, Catherine might feel the temperature of the room slowly rising.

[Civvy's Room]

Felicity gets blown away by the thundering. "What in the seven leaves was that?! Is it someone bad? Do they need to die?" Felicity asks, looking around. The kirby is currently the last thing on her mind. After a few moments of inactivity, she plops on the pile and finds the blue Kirby almost immediately! Yay!

She starts dragging it to the pink Kirby when she hears a wail that progressively gets louder, causing her to cover her ears. "Nrrrgh! THAT'S LOUD!" She's yelling herself. And no, it's not that loud.
    [Catherine's Room]

Actually, the room does not start warming up. The angel boy might be warming the room up, but Catherine herself is one of the main sources of cold in the room, and she's angry, so if anything, the room is getting colder. Though more slowly now that he's warming it up.
    Catherine stands there, in front of her desk, wings half open, room crackling around her, fury in her eyes, and panic in her brain. All in all, she's actually quite the imposing figure at the moment. She points at the now open door. "It's right there. Come back after midterms."

[Civvy's Room]

"I think no one bad. Just someone angry.
    Is it that loud?"
    Civvy asks, eyebrow raised. "It doesn't seem too bad. Though if you want, we could go check it out?"
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by FireFox
    I didn't even know Naku, the bloodthirsty, hardened combat veteran, could get so adorable.

Shoutout to billtodamax for the The Nurse Detective Meekachu avatar.

2. - Top - End - #152
    Ogre in the Playground

Entrance

Spade looks up, and then back to Civvy and nods.
    "Yeah, uh, sure. That sounds nice. I might, ah, need some help keeping up, though. Tiny legs and all." he says with a smile.
    Spako Highclaws by Ceika.

[Sorry Boss, but as always, I get the last word.]

3. - Top - End - #153
    Orc in the Playground

[Catherine's Room]

The boy finally gets up slowly, pads over to the door and stays outside. He puts the door back on the door frame and the door repairs itself, only now it should be unlocked. If anyone were to find him, they'd see him behind the door, hugging his knees. He is sobbing.

[Civvy's Room]

"I dunno... maybe we should check it out. I'd have said there was no need, but angry person followed by loud shouting. Someone could be getting hurt."

Beat, then a gasp.

"Let's go help! We could be heroes! Or at least have done something good! Just like Kirby, we'd save HALO!" Felicity's eyes literally turn into sparkling blue stars for a moment. She switches into a triumphant pose, a hand on her hip and the other pointing towards the source of the noise. "Civvy and Fizzy, heroes of HALO." Felicity is getting ahead of herself, not that she cares. Everything is an adventure to her. And an opportunity to speak 50 syllables in under a minute.

4. - Top - End - #154

Catherine's Room

Aiden just decides to watch Catherine doing her thing. Sure, he could probably add to it, but he still looks human and he doesn't have a reason to change that. Besides, she was pretty impressive there. Maybe this Nexus wasn't so boring.

He takes a couple steps towards the door, then stops and sighs. "Tell me I don't have to go out there. This is the coolest place I've found since I got here."

5. - Top - End - #155

[Catherine's Room]

The boy finally gets up slowly, pads over to the door and stays outside. He puts the door back on the door frame and the door repairs itself, only now it should be unlocked. If anyone were to find him, they'd see him behind the door, hugging his knees. He is sobbing.

[Civvy's Room]

"I dunno... maybe we should check it out. I'd have said there was no need, but angry person followed by loud shouting. Someone could be getting hurt."

Beat, then a gasp.

"Let's go help! We could be heroes! Or at least have done something good! Just like Kirby, we'd save HALO!" Felicity's eyes literally turn into sparkling blue stars for a moment. She switches into a triumphant pose, a hand on her hip and the other pointing towards the source of the noise. "Civvy and Fizzy, heroes of HALO." Felicity is getting ahead of herself, not that she cares. Everything is an adventure to her. And an opportunity to speak 50 syllables in under a minute.
    [Catherine's Room]

Catherine just stands there for several more seconds, breathing fairly heavily, attempting to get her temper under control.

[Civvy's Room]

"Sure, let's." Civvy says, standing, and heading off to Catherine's room to intercept the angel boy.

Quote Originally Posted by LordDeathkeeper View Post
    Entrance

Spade looks up, and then back to Civvy and nods.
    "Yeah, uh, sure. That sounds nice. I might, ah, need some help keeping up, though. Tiny legs and all." he says with a smile.
    [Entrance]

"Do you want to parrot it? And where would you prefer to head to?"

Quote Originally Posted by Devixer View Post
    Catherine's Room

Aiden just decides to watch Catherine doing her thing. Sure, he could probably add to it, but he still looks human and he doesn't have a reason to change that. Besides, she was pretty impressive there. Maybe this Nexus wasn't so boring.

He takes a couple steps towards the door, then stops and sighs. "Tell me I don't have to go out there. This is the coolest place I've found since I got here."
    [Catherine's Room]

This snaps her out of her angry breathing! "Heh. Coolest." Then she blinks a few times, and with a loud shattering noise, the excess ice all breaks. "Yeah, go ahead, take a seat. But I still need to study. Though not sure I can right now.

Bleeeeh."
    Catherine complains, flopping down into her chair.
    Show

I didn't even know Naku, the bloodthirsty, hardened combat veteran, could get so adorable.

6. - Top - End - #156
    Orc in the Playground

[Civvy's Room => Catherine's Door]

Felicity flies after Civvy, then once again lands on her head as she heads to Catherine's room. When they get there, they see the angel boy. He looks like he's been crying his eyes out. He flinches when they come near.

"Look, Civvy! He has wings too! Like me!" Felicity observes as they get closer. "D'awww!" Felicity exclaims when they arrive. "Aren't you a cute little boy? I'm Felicity and this is Civvy! What's your name?"

The boy replies "Waxing-Lyrical. But y-you can c-call me Wa-Ly." He wipes his eyes with his small arms as he sniffles.

If Civvy can sense the power levels of angels, she'd find that this boy is really quite powerful, a lot more than you'd think given his personality. Thing is, he can't use and/or control the powers at will. She'd also sense a strong affinity for light. Also, she might feel the need to carry him, because he looks 'moe'.

7. - Top - End - #157

Catherine's Room

Aiden takes a moment to realize why Catherine's chuckling. "Oh, I get it now," he says, going to plop down on the floor, back against the wall.

"Ugh, you said it. Who has time for a probably psyche paper when that just happened?"

8. - Top - End - #158

[Civvy's Room => Catherine's Door]

Felicity flies after Civvy, then once again lands on her head as she heads to Catherine's room. When they get there, they see the angel boy. He looks like he's been crying his eyes out. He flinches when they come near.

"Look, Civvy! He has wings too! Like me!" Felicity observes as they get closer. "D'awww!" Felicity exclaims when they arrive. "Aren't you a cute little boy? I'm Felicity and this is Civvy! What's your name?"

The boy replies "Waxing-Lyrical. But y-you can c-call me Wa-Ly." He wipes his eyes with his small arms as he sniffles.

If Civvy can sense the power levels of angels, she'd find that this boy is really quite powerful, a lot more than you'd think given his personality. Thing is, he can't use and/or control the powers at will. She'd also sense a strong affinity for light. Also, she might feel the need to carry him, because he looks 'moe'.
    [Outside Catherine's Room]

"Hey kiddo." Civvy says, kneeling down a bit in front of him. "What's up?" She asks, smiling and cheerful.

She can, in fact, sense those, but she doesn't feel any sort of compulsion to carry him, aside from her own liking of kids, and disliking seeing people sad.

Catherine's Room

Aiden takes a moment to realize why Catherine's chuckling. "Oh, I get it now," he says, going to plop down on the floor, back against the wall.

"Ugh, you said it. Who has time for a probably psyche paper when that just happened?"
    [Inside Catherine's Room]

"Friggin' physics test, and the paper's on The Art of War, and its lasting effects. And blaaaaarm this stupid paper." Catherine replies quietly, banging her head down onto the desk in front of her.
    Show

9. - Top - End - #159

Catherine's Room

Aiden perks up at the mention of the Art of War. "What, like the cultural effects? Cause those can be felt up to the 1949 Revolution and arguably present day. Nah, that's way too broad a topic. Strategy, maybe? I know Lü Meng was heavily influenced by it in his studies, it's probably why Wu was so successful against Wei. You should read through the sanguozhi, there's biographies on a lot of famous officers in the Three Kingdoms era, and that was prime time for Sun Tzu's work to be influential."

...Where did that come from.

10. - Top - End - #160
    Orc in the Playground

She shouldn't feel any compulsion. She might want to coddle him, is all.

"Th-the d-dragon lady y-yelled at me! A-and t-there's a me-ean man t-too!" Wa-Ly says sadly, looking at Civvy. This lady is pink. Too pink. "Y-you're p-pink!" And the tiny lady too. She's covered in various shades of blue. Even their eyes are pink and blue, respectively. Nonetheless, Civvy's cheerful look helps to calm him down, somewhat. He tentatively reaches out to touch her face.

Felicity turns to look at Civvy. This isn't the time, but she can't resist whispering "Heroes!" Then, she flies to Wa-Ly and starts patting him on the head. "Don't worry! That dragon lady needs a stern talking to! Isn't that right, Civvy?"
    Last edited by Cyber Punk; 2015-03-06 at 09:21 AM.

11. - Top - End - #161
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mee View Post

[Entrance]

"Do you want to parrot it? And where would you prefer to head to?"
    Spade shrugs.
    "If that works for you. What do you think's the most interesting, Miss?" he asks.

12. - Top - End - #162

Spade shrugs.
    "If that works for you. What do you think's the most interesting, Miss?" he asks.
    "I'm always a fan of the library, myself!" Civvy informs him, smiling happily. "Shaaaaall we?"

Catherine's Room

Aiden perks up at the mention of the Art of War. "What, like the cultural effects? Cause those can be felt up to the 1949 Revolution and arguably present day. Nah, that's way too broad a topic. Strategy, maybe? I know Lü Meng was heavily influenced by it in his studies, it's probably why Wu was so successful against Wei. You should read through the sanguozhi, there's biographies on a lot of famous officers in the Three Kingdoms era, and that was prime time for Sun Tzu's work to be influential."

...Where did that come from.

Catherine freezes for a moment while Aiden talks. Not literally, though it wouldn't be too weird if she did, what with the room and all. "All of that." Catherine says, sitting more upright. "Say all of that again." She finishes sitting up, and a pad of paper and pencil basically just materialized on her desk.

She shouldn't feel any compulsion. She might want to coddle him, is all.

"Th-the d-dragon lady y-yelled at me! A-and t-there's a me-ean man t-too!" Wa-Ly says sadly, looking at Civvy. This lady is pink. Too pink. "Y-you're p-pink!" And the tiny lady too. She's covered in various shades of blue. Even their eyes are pink and blue, respectively. Nonetheless, Civvy's cheerful look helps to calm him down, somewhat. He tentatively reaches out to touch her face.

Felicity turns to look at Civvy. This isn't the time, but she can't resist whispering "Heroes!" Then, she flies to Wa-Ly and starts patting him on the head. "Don't worry! That dragon lady needs a stern talking to! Isn't that right, Civvy?"

"You're right! Tell you what. Felicity, you stay here and keep him company, and I'll go talk to the mean dragon lady, m'kay?"
    Show

13. - Top - End - #163

Catherine's Room

"Well, okay. I'm a bit rusty on the subject, but here we go..." Aiden repeats what he'd said earlier, then starts to get into more detail. He starts with the Han campaign in Kuaiji, and manages to get all the way to the battle of Hefei Castle in 215 before realizing that he's gone on for a while.

"Oh, and Wu's ruling family claimed to be descended from Sun Wu, whom everyone calls Sun Tzu nowadays. That claim's impossible to verify, though, and most people take it with a heap of salt." Aiden shrugs. "Don't use me as a definite source, either. Go read some de Crespigny, he's way more thorough than I was."

14. - Top - End - #164
    Orc in the Playground

"Well..." Felicity wanted to be the one to give the lady a stern talking to. She may not succeed, as she can be blown away by dragon shouts, but she can be 'persuasive'. Sometimes. "If you need anything..." She flies to Civvy's ear. "To be honest, can I go? Let big sister handle it." Even though Civvy and Wa-Ly seem kinda ordinary, Felicity can tell that there's something a bit... divine about the two. Still, she's not sure if Civvy's hundreds of years old, like her.

Wa-Ly seems to agree. They're both helping to soothe him, but he wants the pink lady, for reasons he can't explain. Maybe because she's pink. He tugs Civvy's arm and looks up at her with his big golden eyes. "S-stay?"

15. - Top - End - #165

Catherine's Room

"Well, okay. I'm a bit rusty on the subject, but here we go..." Aiden repeats what he'd said earlier, then starts to get into more detail. He starts with the Han campaign in Kuaiji, and manages to get all the way to the battle of Hefei Castle in 215 before realizing that he's gone on for a while.

"Oh, and Wu's ruling family claimed to be descended from Sun Wu, whom everyone calls Sun Tzu nowadays. That claim's impossible to verify, though, and most people take it with a heap of salt." Aiden shrugs. "Don't use me as a definite source, either. Go read some de Crespigny, he's way more thorough than I was."

And Catherine dutifully takes notes! "So that was more helpful than this entire semester so far. Crespingy" (she pronounced it wrong, not just me typoing) "it is."

"Well..." Felicity wanted to be the one to give the lady a stern talking to. She may not succeed, as she can be blown away by dragon shouts, but she can be 'persuasive'. Sometimes. "If you need anything..." She flies to Civvy's ear. "To be honest, can I go? Let big sister handle it." Even though Civvy and Wa-Ly seem kinda ordinary, Felicity can tell that there's something a bit... divine about the two. Still, she's not sure if Civvy's hundreds of years old, like her.

Wa-Ly seems to agree. They're both helping to soothe him, but he wants the pink lady, for reasons he can't explain. Maybe because she's pink. He tugs Civvy's arm and looks up at her with his big golden eyes. "S-stay?"

Civvy nods, and pinches the bridge of her nose between her finger and thumb. "Sure. Go.

Hey kiddo. Want to go get some ice cream or chocolate? Or chocolate ice cream?"
    Show

16. - Top - End - #166

Catherine's Room

"Yeah, colleges are bad at history in general. Probably gave you a textbook that had like one chapter on the Three Kingdoms, I'll bet." Aiden doesn't correct Catherine on her pronouncing, she can figure it out later. "Glad I can help, it's a way cooler subject than your prof probably made it seem. Plus it gave me a break from looking for good fights."

17. - Top - End - #167
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mee View Post
    "I'm always a fan of the library, myself!" Civvy informs him, smiling happily. "Shaaaaall we?"
    Entrance

Spade nods, and makes a bowing gesture onward. "Surely, Miss." he says, giving Civvy ample time and opportunity to pick him up as she suggested. I'm sure she's completely abhorrent to the idea and will only do it because she's so nice. She hates small fuzzy animals, right?

18. - Top - End - #168
    Orc in the Playground

"Cool! Wish me luck!" Felicity hops off Civvy's shoulder, flies to the door and pushes it open. "I'm coming in!"

Wa-Ly smiles at the mention of ice cream and nods enthusiastically. "Y-yes, p-please!" He gets up and smiles. Pink is good. Not like gray. Gray is bad. "T-Thank y-you!"

19. - Top - End - #169

Entrance

Spade nods, and makes a bowing gesture onward. "Surely, Miss." he says, giving Civvy ample time and opportunity to pick him up as she suggested. I'm sure she's completely abhorrent to the idea and will only do it because she's so nice. She hates small fuzzy animals, right?
    [Entrance]

"Onwards, then!" Civvy says, picking up the totally hated fuzzy creature. Tiny adorable creatures are the worst. Though she pets him a few times just to make sure, before putting him up on her shoulders, and heading off towards the library!

The library is, much as expected, a library! "What sort of books do you want?"

Catherine's Room

"Yeah, colleges are bad at history in general. Probably gave you a textbook that had like one chapter on the Three Kingdoms, I'll bet." Aiden doesn't correct Catherine on her pronouncing, she can figure it out later. "Glad I can help, it's a way cooler subject than your prof probably made it seem. Plus it gave me a break from looking for good fights."
    [Catherine's Room]

"So I've been finding out. Honestly, I'm not sure they were mentioned in our textbook at all.

Heh. Well. I appreciate it! And this'll make my paper a bit easier."

"Cool! Wish me luck!" Felicity hops off Civvy's shoulder, flies to the door and pushes it open. "I'm coming in!"

Wa-Ly smiles at the mention of ice cream and nods enthusiastically. "Y-yes, p-please!" He gets up and smiles. Pink is good. Not like gray. Gray is bad. "T-Thank y-you!"
    "All right. Thisaway." Civvy says, offering her hand to lead him off to the kitchen.

Also, Catherine's door has refrozen, as Felicity figures out probably after Civvy leaves.
    Show

20. - Top - End - #170
    Orc in the Playground

At least Civvy could help her open the door! The stupid frozen door! Felicity makes a whiny sound, before hitting the door with all her might. "OPEN! THIS! DOOR! THIS! INSTANT! Please?" Felicity yells. Hopefully Catherine hears her.

[Outside Catherine's Room => Kitchen]

Wa-Ly takes her hand, grips it tightly (or as tightly as a boy his age can) and follows her to the kitchen. "I-is th-there l-lots of ice c-cream?"
    Last edited by Cyber Punk; 2015-03-07 at 02:10 AM.

21. - Top - End - #171

Catherine's Room

"No problem, ranting about Lü Meng is almost as fun as bashing demon skulls." Aiden glances over at the video games near Catherine's bed. Naaaah, he already stole her soda, no need to take her fun too.

22. - Top - End - #172

At least Civvy could help her open the door! The stupid frozen door! Felicity makes a whiny sound, before hitting the door with all her might. "OPEN! THIS! DOOR! THIS! INSTANT! Please?" Felicity yells. Hopefully Catherine hears her.

[Outside Catherine's Room => Kitchen]

Wa-Ly takes her hand, grips it tightly (or as tightly as a boy his age can) and follows her to the kitchen. "I-is th-there l-lots of ice c-cream?"

Catherine does not actually hear her, sadly. The door is thick, and is muffling things well.

[Kitchen]

"There is! I make sure there's plenty myself! Now, what flavor would you like?"

Catherine's Room

"No problem, ranting about Lü Meng is almost as fun as bashing demon skulls." Aiden glances over at the video games near Catherine's bed. Naaaah, he already stole her soda, no need to take her fun too.
    [Catherine's Room]

Catherine notices Aiden looking at her games. Then laughs slightly. "I should work on my paper. If you want to go play those, go for it. I'm not using them right now."
    Show

23. - Top - End - #173
    Ogre in the Playground

Library

Spade is very soft and warm, and doesn't object to being lightly petted by a kind young woman. Just as long as he gets to retain some dignity he's alright with being treated like the mouse that he is.
    "Something where the heroes shouldn't have any way to win but do anyway." he says brightly. He's clearly very fond of tales.

24. - Top - End - #174

Catherine's Room

Aiden browses through the gigantic library of games. "You know, I've seen my fair share of treasure hordes, but this is easily my favorite," he says, before loading up Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3, and choosing a team of characters that probably nobody will be surprised at. "Wait, maybe that one with the grenade launcher takes first place. This is definitely up there though."

25. - Top - End - #175
    Orc in the Playground

[Kitchen]

"I c-can ch-choose?" Wa-Ly asks, wide-eyed. Then he giggles. For some reason, he's not feeling very shy around this lady. "P-Pista choo!" Pistachio. He's almost skipping in delight.

Oh Lord! Felicity frowns. She puts her hands to the door and attempts to phase through, using all her concentration. "Pleaseworkpleaseworkpleasework!"

26. - Top - End - #176

Library

Spade is very soft and warm, and doesn't object to being lightly petted by a kind young woman. Just as long as he gets to retain some dignity he's alright with being treated like the mouse that he is.
    "Something where the heroes shouldn't have any way to win but do anyway." he says brightly. He's clearly very fond of tales.
    [Library]

"Hmmm. In book or manga or anime style?" Civvy asks, smiling at him. She was glad she got to pet him. He was really fuzzy.

Catherine's Room

Aiden browses through the gigantic library of games. "You know, I've seen my fair share of treasure hordes, but this is easily my favorite," he says, before loading up Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3, and choosing a team of characters that probably nobody will be surprised at. "Wait, maybe that one with the grenade launcher takes first place. This is definitely up there though."
    [Catherine's Room]

"I'm really proud of that one. Wait. Grenade launcher? That sounds like it was fun." Catherine says, grinning at him, her pencil put down and definitely not working on a paper.

[Kitchen]

"I c-can ch-choose?" Wa-Ly asks, wide-eyed. Then he giggles. For some reason, he's not feeling very shy around this lady. "P-Pista choo!" Pistachio. He's almost skipping in delight.

Oh Lord! Felicity frowns. She puts her hands to the door and attempts to phase through, using all her concentration. "Pleaseworkpleaseworkpleasework!"
    [Kitchen]

"Oooookeedokee." Civvy quickly scoops him a bowlful of pistachoo ice cream, and hands it to the boy.

[Catherine's Room Again]

No real reason for that not to work, assuming that phasing through is within her abilities. So she could get in that way.
    Show

27. - Top - End - #177
    Orc in the Playground

[Kitchen]

"Th-thank you!" The boy squeals in delight as he takes the bowl from her. He drops it on a nearby table and runs to hug Civvy's legs. "T-thank you!" He says again, before going back to feast on the bowl of ice cream. If Civvy likes, she can ask about him while he eats, since he might leave afterwards. Might.

"Yay!" Felicity cries out happily when she gets to the other side. Spotting the dragon lady, she flies over to her desk and faces her, an angry look on her face. "You made my friend cry! And if you know what is good for you, you'll apologize to the poor kid!"
    Last edited by Cyber Punk; 2015-03-07 at 03:13 AM.

28. - Top - End - #178

Catherine's Room

Aiden grins at the memory. "Oh yeah, demon lord was being all big and bad my Nexus, so I went to take him down. That was a fun fight. Plus I got a grenade launcher out of it!" That weapon saw some good use, too. Shame it didn't come to this Nexus with him.

When Felicity suddenly appears, Aiden sighs and doesn't even stop playing the game in front of him. "You know, I know a café if you want a quiet place to study."

29. - Top - End - #179

Catherine's Room

Aiden grins at the memory. "Oh yeah, demon lord was being all big and bad my Nexus, so I went to take him down. That was a fun fight. Plus I got a grenade launcher out of it!" That weapon saw some good use, too. Shame it didn't come to this Nexus with him.

When Felicity suddenly appears, Aiden sighs and doesn't even stop playing the game in front of him. "You know, I know a café if you want a quiet place to study."
    [Catherine's Room]

"Niiiice. Could I fire it at some time? I've never fired a grenade launcher, but absolutely love explosions.

Oh dear it's a tiny person. Cafe you say?"

[Kitchen]

"Th-thank you!" The boy squeals in delight as he takes the bowl from her. He drops it on a nearby table and runs to hug Civvy's legs. "T-thank you!" He says again, before going back to feast on the bowl of ice cream. If Civvy likes, she can ask about him while he eats, since he might leave afterwards. Might.

"Yay!" Felicity cries out happily when she gets to the other side. Spotting the dragon lady, she flies over to her desk and faces her, an angry look on her face. "You made my friend cry! And if you know what is good for you, you'll apologize to the poor kid!"
    [Kitchen]

"You're very welcome." Civvy says, smiling at him, and hopping up to sit on a counter to watch.

Felicity will probably also notice that the room is below 0 degrees. "Whaaat, areee you?" Catherine asks, peering at Felicity. "And why are you talking in buzzes?"
    Show

30. - Top - End - #180
    Orc in the Playground

[Kitchen]

Wa-Ly continues nomming on the ice-cream. He wonders if he can have more when he's leaving. He has no reason to stay, he'll go check out the good place (GLoG). When he finishes, he thanks Civvy. "Th-thank you. I... I have t-to be g-g-going n-now."

((Edited because c'mon! Three characters in one thread?))

"Oh, brother! Now she can't hear me!" Felicity looks exasperated. She flies over to Catherine, landing on her head. "I SAID YOU MADE MY ANGEL FRIEND CRY!" She yells into her ears. Suddenly, she notices just how cold the room is. She's used to cold, but it's just a little too uncomfortable for her. "Brr! It's c-cold! How d'you stand it?" She immediately realizes how silly that question might sound. She's an ice dragon! Of course!
    Last edited by Cyber Punk; 2015-03-07 at 04:05 AM.