Results 1,471 to 1,472 of 1472

Thread: Outside 42

1. - Top - End - #1471
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Outside 42

Quote Originally Posted by ImpSyndrome View Post
    [PASTURE OF GENESIS]
    [LUNAR INFLUENCE: Phase 2/8]

"Not exa-...Well, some people think it's spiritual like that," answers Coriolis, "but I'm not one of them; more than enough evidence to back up the science of it all. Metempsychosis is the idea that everything comes from a single source, and it eventually returns back to that source once it dies. It's described in layman's terms as a "cycle of rebirth" sometimes. Now, that on its own sounds simple enough, right? But you have to ask the question: how can so many different things originate from the same, uniform source? The answer's simple: find the largest common denominator.

"So, let me ask you: to the best of your knowledge, what's the smallest possible form of perceptible matter?"

In case it's not clear, Coriolis has paused, expecting Akane to try and answer the question.
    Well, on one hand there's atoms which often are known as such, but those are formed from quarks.
    The spirit paladin replies, listening intently to him
    "Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Spoiler: Quotes from Friends <3
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by SliiArhem
    Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.

Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? Try joining our Discord server!

2. - Top - End - #1472
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Outside 42