Thread: Moved threads

1. - Top - End - #1
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Moved threads

How do I see where it's moved to? Clicking on it routes me to a page that says I cannot access that page.
    DZ-4049 in the 501st Legion! Silver Dragon avatar by the awesome Cuthalion!

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Moved threads

Quote Originally Posted by Peelee View Post
    How do I see where it's moved to? Clicking on it routes me to a page that says I cannot access that page.
    I believe that when that happens, it indicates that the thread is in the process of being reviewed by mods in their private subforum. It happens most often with spam threads (first they are moved, then deleted), but can happen to threads under review, or whose final destination is unclear.

You may want to mention the thread, in case it was moved by mistake as part of spam cleanup.

Grey Wolf
    My Motto:
    Forum Motto:
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant & Yendor View Post
    GIANT IN THE PLAYGROUND: On a saner forum,
    there wouldn't have been such speculation.
    Interested in MitD? Join us in MitD's thread.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Bugbear in the Playground

Probably was the case. It was the "Little paladin" thread in OotS forum, which was already skating close to to real-world politics and morally justified taboos in the OP. I just wanted to see what became of it, and what, if any, was scrubbed (as I was also part of that thread, also some checking to see if I crossed any lines as well)
    DZ-4049 in the 501st Legion! Silver Dragon avatar by the awesome Cuthalion!

4. - Top - End - #4
    Gunslinger in the Playground Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Peelee View Post
    Probably was the case. It was the "Little paladin" thread in OotS forum, which was already skating close to to real-world politics and morally justified taboos in the OP. I just wanted to see what became of it, and what, if any, was scrubbed (as I was also part of that thread, also some checking to see if I crossed any lines as well)
    Sheriff: The thread that opened with a what if a paladin in a bar killed Hitler? That was obviously an inappropriate topic from the first post and was moved out of sight because whole discussion was out of bounds. If you, personally, crossed a line, you'll get a red-text PM about it.

In general, a link for a moved thread will take you to it's present location. If you don't have access to where it's been moved, that's because it's been moved to the mod-only area for review. As noted, if you think that's an error, please PM a mod for the section (as listed in the Forum Rules). We do sometimes accidentally move a legitimate thread during a mass-move of spam threads.
    Last edited by Roland St. Jude; 2015-02-12 at 01:13 PM.
    Fedoruman Roland by Chris the Pontifex

Forum Rules