New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 254041424344454647484950
Results 1,471 to 1,489 of 1489
  1. - Top - End - #1471
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Warframe In the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Typewriter View Post
    I actually might have to drop it anyways, I just looked it up and apparently the duration of the freeze affect is modified by your power duration. Between fleeting and transient fortitude I only have 12.5% power duration. That makes 8 seconds into exactly 1 second. The extra range for mobility in the bubble might be better after all :/
    The build we theorycrafted for extreme runs on Frost P is Blind Rage/Transient Fortitude/Primed Continuity/Stretch/Overextended/Primed Flow/Freeze Force/Chilling Globe. The lack of Redirection is meh but it could be in the Primed Flow slot easily enough. We just rather wanted to ensure everything is castable and we don't die to a surprise FUBAR moment. This build of course runs Corrosive Projection too, and Exilus is Handspring (as a matter of course). While it's usable generally, ultimately it's easiest with a Trinity.
    Campaign Journal: Uncovering the Lost World - A Player's Diary in Low-Magic D&D (Latest Update: 8.3.2014)
    Being Bane: A Guide to Barbarians Cracking Small Men - Ever Been Angry?! Then this is for you!
    SRD Averages - An aggregation of all the key stats of all the monster entries on SRD arranged by CR.

2. - Top - End - #1472
    Bugbear in the Playground

SolithKnightGuy

Apparently there's an alert weekend coming up on us.

https://warframe.com/news/proxy-rebe...tarts-thursday

I can't get to the link from work but my understanding is double credits, wraith twin vipers, and special alert events all weekend long. In other words they may succeed in pulling me away from Destiny: The Taken King for a bit. Especially for the credit farm - I'd love to finally be 'done' with the credit farm and a few million credits in just a few hours would go a long way towards accomplishing that goal.

3. - Top - End - #1473

Quote Originally Posted by Typewriter View Post
    I can't get to the link from work but my understanding is double credits, wraith twin vipers, and special alert events all weekend long. In other words they may succeed in pulling me away from Destiny: The Taken King for a bit. Especially for the credit farm - I'd love to finally be 'done' with the credit farm and a few million credits in just a few hours would go a long way towards accomplishing that goal.
    As someone who used to be at 30 million and is now back down to 9 million (with gross earnings of 155 million), I'm beginning to think that the credit farm can truly never be over (while the only resources I might ever have to farm are Cryotic and Tellurium and that's entirely due to Knux research for a Storm Clan eating 100 Tellurium and 200k Cryotic). Millions for platinum trade, millions for maxed mods, millions for crafting Arcanes, millions for dojo research, significant amounts of money even for mundane operations like Forma crafting, Restores, Kubrow upkeep, buying blueprints, etc. But you can bet I'll be spamming as many T3-4 Captures and Raids over the weekend as I can manage.
    Campaign Journal: Uncovering the Lost World - A Player's Diary in Low-Magic D&D (Latest Update: 8.3.2014)
    Being Bane: A Guide to Barbarians Cracking Small Men - Ever Been Angry?! Then this is for you!
    SRD Averages - An aggregation of all the key stats of all the monster entries on SRD arranged by CR.

4. - Top - End - #1474
    Firbolg in the Playground

I had 12 million and the sound of suffering from my clan every time they traded with me was getting tiresome so i started to Transmute it away and picked up some great things, just now Four Riders from 4 Sniper ammo mutation mods.

Really want the Tac Alert that rewards Vermilion Storm to come along sooner rather than later
    Thankyou to NEOPhyte for the Techpriest Engiseer
    Spoiler
    Show

Current PC's
    Ravia Del'Karro (Magos Biologis Errant)
    Katarina (Ordo Malleus Interrogator)
    Emberly (Fire Elemental former Chef)

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_G View Post
    Just play the character you want to play. Don't feel the need to squeeze every point out of the build.
    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Killjoy View Post
    take this virtual +1.
    Peril Planet

5. - Top - End - #1475
    Ogre in the Playground

I really start to get pissed... I will play a mission then suddenly I am excal and get disconnected... then can't reconnect...
    Have a nice Day,
    Krazzman

6. - Top - End - #1476

Quote Originally Posted by Krazzman View Post
    I really start to get pissed... I will play a mission then suddenly I am excal and get disconnected... then can't reconnect...
    That's just server instability. Excal is the debug frame so if you randomly spawn looking like Excal, it means you aren't properly connected.
    Last edited by Eldariel; 2015-09-15 at 12:34 PM.

7. - Top - End - #1477
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Eldariel View Post
    That's just server instability. Excal is the debug frame so if you randomly spawn looking like Excal, it means you aren't properly corrected.
    Yeah... Tigris is rank 24. If this weapon is awesome then what will the Sancti Tigris be like?

Currently Leveling the Scindo then the Redeemer.
    Have a nice Day,
    Krazzman

8. - Top - End - #1478
    Dwarf in the Playground

Welp, looking forward to the Proxy Rebellion. At that point, there will only be five weapons that I can't normally (or ever in some most cases) obtain left out of my inventory - the standard Boar, the Snipetron Vandal, the Braton Vandal, the Skana Prime and the Lato Prime. And DE said the Boar's getting reintroduced at some point. Plus, some split second screens in the devstreams have planted some VERY indirect and vague implications that the Snipetron Vandal is coming back as well :D
    Last edited by IFenrys; 2015-09-15 at 03:20 PM.
    Assorted Gaming Contact Info:
    XBox Live IGN: Korrsair
    NNID: Fenrys_Wulf
    PSN IGN: Korrsair
    Steam Name: Fenrys

9. - Top - End - #1479

Tigris has long been maxed, it's now one of my favourite weapons. Vasto will soon be, I'm not enjoying it all that much but I only chose it to build the Redeemer anyway. Have been playing without primary for a while but I started building Soma today. Galatine is quite nice, I prefer it over the Scindo both in design and in feel. Galatine with Volcanic Edge makes Infested a lot of fun I find. Not sure what I prefer between Galatine and Orthos, both are slow, long and reasonably powerful. At the moment Galatine feels more deadly. It'll be maxed today.

Not sure what melee to do next. I need to do Kronen at some point but it might make more sense to do it in tandem with Boltor. I guess I could do the Ether Daggers I have a blueprint for lying around, I need to get the dagger proficiency/mastery at some point after all. But I really like heavier weapons and polearms more.
    Considering a throwing weapon as next secondary. Which are good? Glaive is a melee, not a secondary, unfortunately. Maybe take Kunai and Bo towards Tipedo? Alternatively I could go for Silva/Aegis as melee, since it's a fairly unique thing to have a sword and shield in a game like this.
    I want Dread at some point, but I can't beat the Stalker yet. Looking forward to that point though.

My first Kubrow (Huras) is maxed now and I am considering whether I should do the gene thingy before selling it to the Lotus or possibly just put it in stasis.

I also finally ran out of credits after my building frenzy. Got back up to slightly over 100k though.

Still didn't get around to selling the AkBronco Prime BP, so I can't retrieve the finished Rhino for lack of plat to buy slots. I really just want to draw a discount by now. Hi people of DE, give me a good discount and I'll give you my money, deal?

Syndicate levelups are way expensive. 100,000 credits + a Reactor? I don't think I ever owned a reactor in all of my game time. Syndicate missions are somewhat nice though, very solo friendly.

Oh and before I forget: I wanted to contact the nice people who offered me a clan space, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to chat with someone not on your friend list. I'll get back to you.

This post is still kind of rough, but I need to go to bed, I'm working after all. Good night and have fun.
    "Ceterum censeo mediomundum esse delendum."
    Quote Originally Posted by Claudius Maximus View Post
    A balor is literally made of evil - for all we know it's composed of malecules and cruelectrons.
    I will leave this world like I entered it - screaming and bathed in blood.

Martial Avatartist by the amazing yldenfrei

10. - Top - End - #1480
    Dwarf in the Playground

Out of curiosity, has anyone here obtained the Atlantis Vulcan stance yet? I'm liking the Ninkondi so far, and was curious as to how the stance feels.

11. - Top - End - #1481
    Ogre in the Playground

Yeah... Tigris is rank 24. If this weapon is awesome then what will the Sancti Tigris be like?
    Like 20% cooler. In every way that matters, at least. I suggest getting Seeking Fury for it, as well. The little bit extra reload speed and punch through really push it into the epic ranges.

Edit: Having finally acquired Diriga, I gotta say I'm very impressed with it's utility. It's abilities are also all very visible so you can tell when it's actually doing something. The Vulklok is also nice. I decided to throw all the dual-stats on and use it as a status weapon (since Heavy Caliber makes it unable to hit anything at the ranges it usually fires at). With Split Chamber, Serration, the four dual-stats, and I'm thinking Shred and Speed Trigger to increase it's ability to proc efficiently.
    Last edited by Krade; 2015-09-15 at 11:36 PM.
    Awesome avatar by Kurien.

Good Decisions come from Experience. Experience comes from Bad Decisions. Bad Decisions come from Tequila.

I am B.
    Are you B?

12. - Top - End - #1482

Quote Originally Posted by IFenrys View Post
    Out of curiosity, has anyone here obtained the Atlantis Vulcan stance yet? I'm liking the Ninkondi so far, and was curious as to how the stance feels.
    First, acquiring the stance is supereasy. I just spent 25 mins in Egeria leveling stuff with a friend (we didn't even bring Nekros or Hydroid) and it dropped. If you're interested, I recommend you should just stop by.

Far as the stance itself goes, it feels pretty smooth tho it has few breaks not included in the stanceless quick melee. It's a pretty versatile stance with lots of mobility and a bunch of multihits so overall, it feels quite powerful in spite of apparently lacking numeric multipliers. I'd say it's "fine" overall.

Quote Originally Posted by Krade View Post
    Like 20% cooler. In every way that matters, at least. I suggest getting Seeking Fury for it, as well. The little bit extra reload speed and punch through really push it into the epic ranges.

Edit: Having finally acquired Diriga, I gotta say I'm very impressed with it's utility. It's abilities are also all very visible so you can tell when it's actually doing something. The Vulklok is also nice. I decided to throw all the dual-stats on and use it as a status weapon (since Heavy Caliber makes it unable to hit anything at the ranges it usually fires at). With Split Chamber, Serration, the four dual-stats, and I'm thinking Shred and Speed Trigger to increase it's ability to proc efficiently.
    As a Lanka derivative, it has built-in punchthrough. I recommend Vile Acceleration. I have my own status build at Split Chamber/Vile Accel/Speed Trigger/Terminal Velocity/4 status and damage at Serra/Split/HC/VS/PS/2 element/Vile Accel.
    Last edited by Eldariel; 2015-09-16 at 03:05 AM.

13. - Top - End - #1483
    Troll in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Currently Leveling the Scindo then the Redeemer.
    The Sancti Tigris is amazing. It has a small damage buff over the base gun, plus the usual PURITY proc, giving you more HP, more total HP, and a burst of corrosive damage. I typically use it along side my Vaykor Marelok and Redeemer. Unload two shells into a crowd, quick melee charge attack the gunblade for a third round before repeating. With Seeking Fury, the Tigris finishes reloading before you put the Redeemer away.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Wings of Peace View Post
    "See these cookies? Note how while good they taste sort of bland. Now try these, they're the same cookies but with chocolate chips added. Notice how with the second batch we expended slightly more ingredients but dramatically enhanced the flavor? That's metamagic."
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Roc View Post
    Seriously, can we kill this misconception now? A wizard is never late, nor is he early. He shops for precisely what he means to.

Winner of Junkyard Wars 31.

14. - Top - End - #1484
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Thrice Dead Cat View Post
    The Sancti Tigris is amazing. It has a small damage buff over the base gun, plus the usual PURITY proc, giving you more HP, more total HP, and a burst of corrosive damage. I typically use it along side my Vaykor Marelok and Redeemer. Unload two shells into a crowd, quick melee charge attack the gunblade for a third round before repeating. With Seeking Fury, the Tigris finishes reloading before you put the Redeemer away.
    Dunno where to best get the Redeemer stance though. Currently running Quanta/Lex Prime/Dragon Nikana as my "end game loadout".

I will sell the Tigris as soon as it hits rank 30 and try to get to MR 12 asap.
    Last edited by Krazzman; 2015-09-16 at 11:22 AM.
    Have a nice Day,
    Krazzman

15. - Top - End - #1485
    Firbolg in the Playground

Brood Mothers drop the stance. It is also Transmutable.
    Last edited by Leon; 2015-09-16 at 11:28 AM.
    Thankyou to NEOPhyte for the Techpriest Engiseer
    Spoiler
    Show

Current PC's
    Ravia Del'Karro (Magos Biologis Errant)
    Katarina (Ordo Malleus Interrogator)
    Emberly (Fire Elemental former Chef)

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_G View Post
    Just play the character you want to play. Don't feel the need to squeeze every point out of the build.
    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Killjoy View Post
    take this virtual +1.
    Peril Planet

16. - Top - End - #1486
    Titan in the Playground

Brood mothers allegedly drop High Noon. I personally believe this to be a myth. I've been trying to get my hands on it since I finished the damn weapon. Which was maybe a month after it came out.
    I follow a general rule: better to ask and be told no than not to ask at all.

Shadeblight by KennyPyro

17. - Top - End - #1487
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Keledrath View Post
    Brood mothers allegedly drop High Noon. I personally believe this to be a myth. I've been trying to get my hands on it since I finished the damn weapon. Which was maybe a month after it came out.
    I know the feeling. Not too long after it came out I caved and bought it off trade chat.

We need a new thread. Someone said Warframe 2.0 (or something similar) for the title. I vote for that one.
    Awesome avatar by Kurien.

Good Decisions come from Experience. Experience comes from Bad Decisions. Bad Decisions come from Tequila.

I am B.
    Are you B?

18. - Top - End - #1488
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Eldariel View Post
    First, acquiring the stance is supereasy. I just spent 25 mins in Egeria leveling stuff with a friend (we didn't even bring Nekros or Hydroid) and it dropped. If you're interested, I recommend you should just stop by.

Far as the stance itself goes, it feels pretty smooth tho it has few breaks not included in the stanceless quick melee. It's a pretty versatile stance with lots of mobility and a bunch of multihits so overall, it feels quite powerful in spite of apparently lacking numeric multipliers. I'd say it's "fine" overall.
    Actually ended up getting the stance on Casta about 20 minutes after I posted that, as it happens. I'm finding it quite fun - it's almost too bad I leveled the Ninkondi to max before I found it, otherwise I'd have had a lot of fun leveling it while drawn. I look forward to the next Nunchaku weapon - which, going by DE's usual timing for new weapons in underused categories, will probably be here sometime in early-to-mid 2016 :/

Quote Originally Posted by Krade View Post
    I know the feeling. Not too long after it came out I caved and bought it off trade chat.

We need a new thread. Someone said Warframe 2.0 (or something similar) for the title. I vote for that one.
    I lucked out on Transmute :D

Also, I third (pretty sure that's where we're at) the vote for "Warframe in the Playground 2.0".
    Last edited by IFenrys; 2015-09-16 at 12:56 PM.

19. - Top - End - #1489

SolithKnightGuy

New thread is up here. If anyone has any additional information they want placed in it (clans, username, etc.) let me know and I'll add to it.