New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 8 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171833 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #211
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Life and Times at East Marshall High - IC Thread II: A Song of Freaks and Geeks

Quote Originally Posted by The TechnoGnome View Post
    Robert sighed as he started packing up, "Honestly, I don't know. I'm not going to leave without at least saying goodbye to Becca, though. Poor girl... this was not a good night for her."

Mr. Himura listen to Sakuya, still seething, "Really? So he and that... girl he brought didn't do it? Then who did?"

Mr. Himura turned to glare at Maya, "You? How could someone like you..." He furrowed his brow, "...I see what's going on here. You two are trying to cover for that boy because you like him, aren't you?"
    No. In this instance, I truly erred. This is my doing, and my responsibility. You could ask anyone in the room to get the same answer. If there is fault here, it's mine. At least gather appropriate evidence from others before kicking Robert or Claire out of the house.

2. - Top - End - #212
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Life and Times at East Marshall High - IC Thread II: A Song of Freaks and Geeks

Becca upon hearing what was happening outside the bathroom storms out.

Right, because she's absoutely perfect, and I'm a sinful heath.... Becca started before rubbing her palms.

They don't know, they don't know. Don't tell them. She thought. At a lost for more words, she just starts storming away.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

3. - Top - End - #213
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Mr. Himura looked between the two of them for several seconds, then sighs, "Fine. Those two can stay." He points to Maya, "You on the other hand, go pack your things. If you make a habit of being disruptive I don't want you in my house any longer."

Upon seeing Becca storm out, Mr. Himura's face softens a bit, "Rebecca, are you going to be ok? You're not hurt, are you?"
    Last edited by The TechnoGnome; 2015-02-27 at 11:47 PM.

4. - Top - End - #214

Mr. Himura looked between the two of them for several seconds, then sighs, "Fine. Those two can stay." He points to Maya, "You on the other hand, go pack your things. If you make a habit of being disruptive I don't want you in my house any longer."

Upon seeing Becca storm out, Mr. Himura's face softens a bit, "Rebecca, are you going to be ok? You're not hurt, are you?"
    ...So be it. I should've been at the shelter by now anyway.

Maya gathers her things and departs without another word. At least those who are blameless are now not being blamed.

5. - Top - End - #215

I'm fine Dad. Although I have to go with her. She points to Maya, also starting to depart.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

6. - Top - End - #216
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Quote Originally Posted by Angelalex242 View Post
    ...So be it. I should've been at the shelter by now anyway.

Maya gathers her things and departs without another word. At least those who are blameless are now not being blamed.
    Robert watched as Maya entered the room to pack up, "Her dad found out what happened then?"

Assuming he doesn't get a response, Robert watches her leave and sighs, "Guess this means game night's over. That was a horrible way to end things."

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    I'm fine Dad. Although I have to go with her. She points to Maya, also starting to depart.
    Mr. Himura frowns, "And why would you want to do that? Your sister told me what happened." His suspicions were starting to shift back to that horndog of a boy that his girls seemed obsessed over.

7. - Top - End - #217

Robert watched as Maya entered the room to pack up, "Her dad found out what happened then?"

Assuming he doesn't get a response, Robert watches her leave and sighs, "Guess this means game night's over. That was a horrible way to end things."

Mr. Himura frowns, "And why would you want to do that? Your sister told me what happened." His suspicions were starting to shift back to that horndog of a boy that his girls seemed obsessed over.
    The Shelter. Like I've been doing the past few weeks. Becca replied.

8. - Top - End - #218

RedKnightGirl

"At least the person responsible is being penalized. Obviously no penalty at all would be ideal however," Claire spoke without looking up from her increasingly frantic drawing. "The game was fun in a respect. I did not feel like I had as much control as I desired however. Perhaps I will create a new build next time. Or DM."

9. - Top - End - #219

Maya has already left the building. If Robert, Becca, or anyone else has more to say to her, they'll have to meet her there.

10. - Top - End - #220

Becca chases after Maya.

And trips over Maya.

Sorry about my father, and sorry about that.

11. - Top - End - #221
    Titan in the Playground

Suki sighs as Becca leaves without saying goodbye.

She shoulders her bag, and lifts her guitar.

Well, I guess that's goodbye then.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.
    For all you lesser superheroes out there.

Custom STO avatar by Durkoala.

A novella about a wizard and a rock star, cross-dimensional travel, and healing wounds neither knew were there.

Spoiler: Online stuffs
    Show
    Lentrax has a Deviantart now, check it out!

Streaming Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 11CST on Twitch.

Follow me on Twitter!

12. - Top - End - #222

It is, with that, that Becca realizes she forgot to actually say bye.

She is calling Suki first.

Does she pick up?

13. - Top - End - #223

Becca chases after Maya.

And trips over Maya.

Sorry about my father, and sorry about that.
    Don't apologize. You're not responsible for any actions but your own.

And if she's tripped over, and finds herself pinned under Becca...on rather hard pavement...she says nothing about it.

14. - Top - End - #224

Don't apologize. You're not responsible for any actions but your own.

And if she's tripped over, and finds herself pinned under Becca...on rather hard pavement...she says nothing about it.
    [In my head canon. Becca kinda shoulder bumped you, tripped, pulled you down, and you're on top of her.]

You okay? She asks still on her phone.

15. - Top - End - #225

[In my head canon. Becca kinda shoulder bumped you, tripped, pulled you down, and you're on top of her.]

You okay? She asks still on her phone.
    I'm fine...what about you? You landed on the pavement.

Maya removes herself quickly, not wishing to make anything worse then it needed to be.

16. - Top - End - #226
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis Dread View Post
    "At least the person responsible is being penalized. Obviously no penalty at all would be ideal however," Claire spoke without looking up from her increasingly frantic drawing. "The game was fun in a respect. I did not feel like I had as much control as I desired however. Perhaps I will create a new build next time. Or DM."
    "Yeah, I guess you could..." Robert muttered, inwardly shuddering at the thought of what kind of campaign Claire would cook up.

After a bit he sighs in semi-frustration, "Is it wrong of me to feel a bit bad for Maya too? I mean, yeah, I know what she did was wrong and everything, but it was a mistake, right? I mean, she seems to know what she did was wrong and tried to apologize, and I don't think screwing up in a game was really something worth getting kicked out of the house over. Still, even if it wasn't her intent to make Becca cry, she should've at least known that going off by herself was wrong, right?"

He furrowed his brow in confusion over his conflicting feelings.

The Shelter. Like I've been doing the past few weeks. Becca replied.
    "Fine, but don't let that girl walk all over you, alright? I don't want to see you crying like that again." He sighed as Becca left, "I worry about that girl sometimes..."

Quote Originally Posted by Lentrax View Post
    Suki sighs as Becca leaves without saying goodbye.

She shoulders her bag, and lifts her guitar.

Well, I guess that's goodbye then.
    Mr. Himura looks towards Suki as she prepares to leave, "I am sorry you had to see all of that. I hear you have a concert later tonight, and I wish you luck at that. At least you and that German girl seem to have things under control like Sakuya does."

17. - Top - End - #227

I'm fine...what about you? You landed on the pavement.

Maya removes herself quickly, not wishing to make anything worse then it needed to be.
    Huh, yeah I'm fine. This happens all the time. Becca replied picking herself up.

So besides the ending, what did you think of game? Becca said then said a goodbye to Suki in Japanese.

She called Jill next.

18. - Top - End - #228

Huh, yeah I'm fine. This happens all the time. Becca replied picking herself up.

So besides the ending, what did you think of game? Becca said then said a goodbye to Suki in Japanese.

She called Jill next.
    It was fine. Even the worst part of the game still ended up with nobody dying. It almost felt like people would RATHER have died then be saved that way.

19. - Top - End - #229

RedKnightGirl

"From my understanding she did not do anything wrong in game," Claire replied. "She took advantage of a weakness the enemy possessed and used it to her advantage. Even that chance had less than a 50% chance of succeeding. From my understanding the actual point of conflict came in her justifications for the action in question. Rather than simply stating it was optimal she instead attempted to use her personal philosophy to justify it. From my understanding people do not enjoy being preached at."

20. - Top - End - #230

It was fine. Even the worst part of the game still ended up with nobody dying. It almost felt like people would RATHER have died then be saved that way.
    People can be stubborn idiots. Becca agreed.

I almost told my dad back there I was bi, so I know first hand.

21. - Top - End - #231

People can be stubborn idiots. Becca agreed.

I almost told my dad back there I was bi, so I know first hand.
    ...You'll have to tell him eventually. Do you want me to say anything? If he's objecting on religious reasons, I have a pretty good chance of talking him out of it.

22. - Top - End - #232

...You'll have to tell him eventually. Do you want me to say anything? If he's objecting on religious reasons, I have a pretty good chance of talking him out of it.
    No I won't. If I marry a girl, my parents aren't invited to the wedding. Becca replied simply.

23. - Top - End - #233

No I won't. If I marry a girl, my parents aren't invited to the wedding. Becca replied simply.
    ...I could try anyway. I might get somewhere.

24. - Top - End - #234

...I could try anyway. I might get somewhere.
    And you might get me thrown out. Becca pointed out.

25. - Top - End - #235

You can't hide it forever, nor should you have to.

But I'm here if and when you want me to talk to him.

Even if that's never.

26. - Top - End - #236

You can't hide it forever, nor should you have to.

But I'm here if and when you want me to talk to him.

Even if that's never.
    I know, I know. He just blows up over the littlest things. I can't imagine how he'll react to something that people have gotten kicked out for.

27. - Top - End - #237
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"From my understanding she did not do anything wrong in game," Claire replied. "She took advantage of a weakness the enemy possessed and used it to her advantage. Even that chance had less than a 50% chance of succeeding. From my understanding the actual point of conflict came in her justifications for the action in question. Rather than simply stating it was optimal she instead attempted to use her personal philosophy to justify it. From my understanding people do not enjoy being preached at."
    Robert nods, "That is true. Maya reacted very poorly to the situation, and she probably needs to be knocked down off her high horse. Still though, things escalated way further than they probably should have."

He picked up his bag and slung it over his shoulder, "Well, should we go find the others, then?"

28. - Top - End - #238
    Titan in the Playground

Sakuya watches the group disperse. "We don't. Some of us react quite negatively in fact, depending on the setting.

Things just seem to have escalated in a less than controllable fashion. Part of the problem was how we and she handled it. She refused to admit any fault, which given her already 'holier than thou' demeanor, was poorly received. This escalated into the fight that had Becca running off."
    Awesome avatar by Cuthalion

Spoiler: Old Avatars
    Show

By Ceika, Ceika, Linklel (Except for one that appears to be lost to time)

29. - Top - End - #239
    Titan in the Playground

Mr. Himura looks towards Suki as she prepares to leave, "I am sorry you had to see all of that. I hear you have a concert later tonight, and I wish you luck at that. At least you and that German girl seem to have things under control like Sakuya does."

Mr. Himura, I am a seiyuu. I am pretty sure that means my life is never really under control. But thank you. And thank you for your hospitality.

It is, with that, that Becca realizes she forgot to actually say bye.

She is calling Suki first.

Does she pick up?
    Hiiii. Sorry I can't answer my phone right now. Leave your name and a message and I'll call ya back!

*beep*
    Last edited by Lentrax; 2015-02-28 at 03:28 AM.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.
    For all you lesser superheroes out there.

Custom STO avatar by Durkoala.

A novella about a wizard and a rock star, cross-dimensional travel, and healing wounds neither knew were there.

Spoiler: Online stuffs
    Show
    Lentrax has a Deviantart now, check it out!

Streaming Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 11CST on Twitch.

Follow me on Twitter!

30. - Top - End - #240
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Quote Originally Posted by Esprit15 View Post
    Sakuya watches the group disperse. "We don't. Some of us react quite negatively in fact, depending on the setting.

Things just seem to have escalated in a less than controllable fashion. Part of the problem was how we and she handled it. She refused to admit any fault, which given her already 'holier than thou' demeanor, was poorly received. This escalated into the fight that had Becca running off."
    "Yeah, that really isn't very endearing behavior. I'm hoping this ends up humbling her somewhat." He sighed, "You think Becca will be ok? I mean, I figured that she wouldn't want me crowded in the bathroom with everyone else, and I never got a chance to check on her before your dad showed up."

Quote Originally Posted by Lentrax View Post
    Mr. Himura, I am a seiyuu. I am pretty sure that means my life is never really under control. But thank you. And thank you for your hospitality.
    "You're welcome. It's nice to see Rebecca finally finding someone more respectable to be friends with." He glances towards Jill not-too-subtly.
    Last edited by The TechnoGnome; 2015-02-28 at 03:27 AM.