New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 1234567891011121328 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Bleach X: Deicide (this time for real)

I know you're joking, but the sword disintegrated on screen, where Ichigo was the only one present to see it, and Ichigo is not under 100% Hypnosis, so it couldn't have been an illusion.
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

2. - Top - End - #62
    Orc in the Playground

If I'm allow to speculate:

Spoiler
    Show

I think Strawhat's decision is to rather have Aizen become the new SK rather then having Bach destroy all existence. In a way it does explain why we currently exist in this cruel cruel world and why Tibo is such a fricking troll.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yora View Post
    Talking about infractions can get you infractions

3. - Top - End - #63
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TechnoWarforged View Post
    If I'm allow to speculate:

Spoiler
    Show

I think Strawhat's decision is to rather have Aizen become the new SK rather then having Bach destroy all existence. In a way it does explain why we currently exist in this cruel cruel world and why Tibo is such a fricking troll.
    Huh...

I can see it. Was Aizen's original motivation to become SK? I mean, supposedly SS *needs* one.
    My one and only handbook: My Totemist Handbook
    My one and only homebrew: Book of Flux
    Spoiler
    Show
    A comment on tiers, by Prime32
    Quote Originally Posted by KillianHawkeye View Post
    As a DM, I deal with character death by cheering and giving a fist pump, or maybe a V-for-victory sign. I would also pat myself on the back, but I can't really reach around like that.
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ

4. - Top - End - #64

Quote Originally Posted by danzibr View Post
    Huh...

I can see it. Was Aizen's original motivation to become SK? I mean, supposedly SS *needs* one.
    His original plan was "Become god, kill soul king, replace soulking".

He complete step one,but then he got arrogant due to being high on his newfound divinity, allowing Ichigo to kick his ass and break his spirit, thus allowing Urahara to seal his power, thus defeating Aizen.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

5. - Top - End - #65

Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    His original plan was "Become god, kill soul king, replace soulking".

He complete step one,but then he got arrogant due to being high on his newfound divinity, allowing Ichigo to kick his ass and break his spirit, thus allowing Urahara to seal his power, thus defeating Aizen.
    Kyouraku: So... Aizen. SK's dead. Want to take his place?
    Aizen: Sure.
    Spoiler
    Show
    As a DM, I deal with character death by cheering and giving a fist pump, or maybe a V-for-victory sign. I would also pat myself on the back, but I can't really reach around like that.
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ

6. - Top - End - #66

I'm still hoping the plan is "feed him to Ichigo".

Aizen did say that he was intending to consume Ichigo, which makes sense-Ichigo's soul is all four kinds of soul Simultaneously, meaning that Ichigo has the potential to use every kind of spiritual power.

His power is(was?) transcendental without using the Hogyoku to become a god, and that was before he awakened his Quincy Power of perfectly master his Zanpakuto.

combine that power/potential with Aizen's transcendental divine power, and you're guaranteed to have something on the Soul King's Level.

I'm honestly expecting that Ichi and the gang are going to lose and have to flee, right after Ichi shows off his new bankai and/or hollowfication.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

7. - Top - End - #67
    Troll in the Playground

Zombie

New Chapter

Spoiler
    Show
    Ok, (re?)making the Soul King, Aizen playing games and Ichigo tells Bach to basically go ^$%# himself and gets into "I'm going to protect people mode." And that is when Ichigo is at his most dangerous as we well know. I wonder what that armor like stuff in? Quincy or Hollow based?
    Member of the Giants in the Playground Forum Chapter for the Movement to Reunite Gondwana!

8. - Top - End - #68

You know...this was just a really good chapter. It had some issues due to the previous chapters being awful but...well, this one wasn't bad.

9. - Top - End - #69

I just hope that next chapter we see like, Ichigo's new bankai, or maybe see him use his hollow mask, since he's accepted that it's part of himself.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

10. - Top - End - #70

Spoiler
    Show
    I like how Kubo brought back the whole I'm-so-bamf-if-you-come-near-me-you'll-die thing. That guy's poor hands :(
    Spoiler
    Show
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ

11. - Top - End - #71
    Orc in the Playground

At last, Aizen shows his face again. This chapter was good. Better than the last ones.

What I want to see as well is Ichigo's new bankai.

12. - Top - End - #72
    Titan in the Playground

New Chapter. Nothing to spoiler. Just the worst.

13. - Top - End - #73
    Bugbear in the Playground

Devil

why all the extreme close ups? i don't need to see how perfect bach's teeth are Kubo.

14. - Top - End - #74
    Ogre in the Playground

BlackDragon

Spoiler
    Show
    I do sorta want to see Bach get his head kicked in now simply for that "Your mother's death was YOUR FAULT, cause you were like 5 at the time and that is totally not a legitimate reason for your mother getting killed by a heartless demon soul thing!"

15. - Top - End - #75
    Ettin in the Playground

PirateCaptain

So...Kubo really wants to hammer down the idea of Ywach being another Aizen, while at the same time unleashing the original back to the fray. Ooh boy, SS will be further reduced to nothing but crossfire casualties.
    Quote Originally Posted by MERC_1 View Post
    I find it very amusing that a very theoretical discussion of how to Optimize Bardic Music, turns into a discussion on how much worms you can eat in 7 minutes.

16. - Top - End - #76
    Ogre in the Playground

BlackDragon

Quote Originally Posted by ben-zayb View Post
    So...Kubo really wants to hammer down the idea of Ywach being another Aizen, while at the same time unleashing the original back to the fray. Ooh boy, SS will be further reduced to nothing but crossfire casualties.
    That or Ywach/Aizen OTP happens.

17. - Top - End - #77
    Troll in the Playground

Zombie

Quote Originally Posted by ryuplaneswalker View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    I do sorta want to see Bach get his head kicked in now simply for that "Your mother's death was YOUR FAULT, cause you were like 5 at the time and that is totally not a legitimate reason for your mother getting killed by a heartless demon soul thing!"
    Spoiler
    Show
    I think he is trying to mess with Ichigo's head when he said that. To try and play on his guilt. IMO that is a VERY bad move. Ichigo knows damn well it wasn't his fault and that the REAL fault is Ywach's. All he did was tick Ichigo off (which is usually a VERY bad thing to do.) and shows that Ywach isn't as good with head games as he thinks he is.
    Member of the Giants in the Playground Forum Chapter for the Movement to Reunite Gondwana!

18. - Top - End - #78
    Ogre in the Playground

BlackDragon

Quote Originally Posted by HandofShadows View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    I think he is trying to mess with Ichigo's head when he said that. To try and play on his guilt. IMO that is a VERY bad move. Ichigo knows damn well it wasn't his fault and that the REAL fault is Ywach's. All he did was tick Ichigo off (which is usually a VERY bad thing to do.) and shows that Ywach isn't as good with head games as he thinks he is.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Oh I realize that, it is still just a really petty and stupid thing to say at this point in the plot, it would be like Mingo telling Luffy "Hey you failed to save Ace!"

The dude is trying to destroy reality to replace it with his own vision, now mind you I haven't CARED about that really and am reading sheerly through inertia, sure he needed to be killed before..but now he is just deserves a kick to the head.

19. - Top - End - #79

Spoiler
    Show
    Oh I realize that, it is still just a really petty and stupid thing to say at this point in the plot, it would be like Mingo telling Luffy "Hey you failed to save Ace!"

The dude is trying to destroy reality to replace it with his own vision, now mind you I haven't CARED about that really and am reading sheerly through inertia, sure he needed to be killed before..but now he is just deserves a kick to the head.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The Translation I read said that Ichigo was weak becuase he was saying "I will stop you" and not "I will kill you", implying that he's not even willing to kill the man who murdered his mother.

I also dont' think he's bieing an Aizen Expy as much as talking out of his ass to enrage Ichigo.

Though Ichigo survived the Auschwallen... Unless he wasn't on the list of Quincy to be depowered. That might be what Yhwach meant by everything Ichigo did was with his consent becuase they have the same "blood"

Yhwach has some kind of ability to sense those with his blood-that's th only way he could, as he claimed, personally check off that it would only be the impure Quincy that died.

At any time Yhwach could have performed his Auschwallen again and depowered Ichigo...

And he's telling this to Ichigo deliberately to piss him off...

I'd kind of like to see him try to Aushwallen Ichigo only to fail because of just how well Ichigo's Quincy Powers are integrated with his Shinigami Powers.
    Last edited by Rater202; 2015-03-12 at 10:41 AM.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

20. - Top - End - #80

Guys. It finally happened. It finally ****ing happened.

The chapter title is on THE VERY LAST PAGE OF THE CHAPTER! We have reached peek Kubo Tite. Abandon all hope ye who enter here.

21. - Top - End - #81
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post

The chapter title is on THE VERY LAST PAGE OF THE CHAPTER! We have reached peek Kubo Tite. Abandon all hope ye who enter here.
    I like how it's supposed to be a surprise. Or maybe it's just Ichigo's Scooby gang realizing that Uryuu isn't with them or something.
    Don't know your name but bring the pain.

22. - Top - End - #82
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post

"Peak Kubo Tite: Abandon all hope ye who enter here" Would make a nice title to the next thread... assuming there will be one.

I guess Yhwach forgot Ich knew his mother died because of Auschwallen.

Also it's Ichgo vs Uryuu and everyone else vs Yhwach... and that everyone else would (hopefully) include Azien.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yora View Post
    Talking about infractions can get you infractions

23. - Top - End - #83

Quote Originally Posted by TechnoWarforged View Post
    I guess Yhwach forgot Ich knew his mother died because of Auschwallen.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Again, Yhwach said Ichigo was weak because he didn't say he would kill the man who killed his mother.

At least in the translation I read.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

24. - Top - End - #84
    Ettin in the Playground

We do not know why but Ichigo and Uryu Ishida are different. Both of them should have lost their quincy powers but they did not. Furthermore both of them survived Auswahlen when Bach used it 9 years ago. Now you can survive Auswahlen even if your powers are removed (as evidenced by Ichigo's Mother, who survived but later died to the grand fisher, and a couple steinreitters in manga 604 such as Bazz B (the fire quincy) that said according to Bach's right hand man Haschwalth you are not supposed to be able to survive Auswahlen but evidently you can.

So what makes Ichigo and Uryu different we do not know. Ichigo probably has Urahara, Aizen, and his parents to thank for this for Urahara and his parents made a shell to hide Ichigo's quincy self from his internal hollow that he inherited from his mother. When he was born from his mother the hollow, the shell, and the reishi string binding him to his father was transferred to him and covered up his quincy soul. Ichigo could not communicate with the old man quincy until he actually died by having his soul chain removed by urahara which then cut the reishi string binding him to his papa. Ichigo could then communicate to old man quincy via entering his inner world and he had to become more than a dying human or else he would perish, thus even though the old man quincy did not want Ichigo to become a shinigami he took the first step with Ichigo willingly, yet during all the remaining time he tried to suppress the true shinigami/hollow half but during Ichigo's battle with elite opponents such as Renji, Zaraki, and Byakuya he had to let the hollow reiatsu and powers leak out or both of them would perish.

----

Now why would Bach ever care about Ichigo? He can gain his own unlimited power just by giving his power out and then taking more back. They do not need to be his blood but that just helps the process, he can do this the soul reapers he kills merely by them touching his reiatsu.

And Bach has the power to kill the soul king himself.

My only theory is that he is going to try to pull a body switch with Ichigo or Ishida. Not for the potential of more power, but instead for the potential of stable power. Currently Bach can not sustain himself indefinitely, first he has to sleep and close his eyes (and this is why he did not take Ichigo with him before due to Aizen messing with his sense of time), second his power stealing needs to be continued indefinitely or he will become the crippled blind baby again.

The fact that Ichigo and Ishida could not get their powers stolen from them perhaps means they infact have stable human bodies which if he were to transfer himself into perhaps his powers will be completely stable. Powers can not be stolen from these bodies, then perhaps they do not leak out and have to be completely maintained by stealing other people's abilities.
    Stupendous Man drawn by Linklele

25. - Top - End - #85

Spoiler
    Show
    Half the chapter was a lame brain game of Yhwach's, another fourth was weird art where I couldn't tell what was going on (what ruined Yoruichi's arm?), and the last fourth was a not-surprising-in-the-least reveal.

I usually defend Kubo, but man this was not a great chapter for me.
    Spoiler
    Show
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ

26. - Top - End - #86

Quote Originally Posted by danzibr View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    Half the chapter was a lame brain game of Yhwach's, another fourth was weird art where I couldn't tell what was going on (what ruined Yoruichi's arm?), and the last fourth was a not-surprising-in-the-least reveal.

I usually defend Kubo, but man this was not a great chapter for me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    It was The Compulsory that broke her arm. He just kinda...talked at it, cause that's what he does.

27. - Top - End - #87
    Ogre in the Playground

BlackDragon

Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    The Translation I read said that Ichigo was weak becuase he was saying "I will stop you" and not "I will kill you", implying that he's not even willing to kill the man who murdered his mother.

I also dont' think he's bieing an Aizen Expy as much as talking out of his ass to enrage Ichigo.

Though Ichigo survived the Auschwallen... Unless he wasn't on the list of Quincy to be depowered. That might be what Yhwach meant by everything Ichigo did was with his consent becuase they have the same "blood"

Yhwach has some kind of ability to sense those with his blood-that's th only way he could, as he claimed, personally check off that it would only be the impure Quincy that died.

At any time Yhwach could have performed his Auschwallen again and depowered Ichigo...

And he's telling this to Ichigo deliberately to piss him off...

I'd kind of like to see him try to Aushwallen Ichigo only to fail because of just how well Ichigo's Quincy Powers are integrated with his Shinigami Powers.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I want to see him Aushwallen Ichigo..get the Shinigami powers..and get taken over by Hollow/Shinigami/What the heck ever he is now Ichigo

28. - Top - End - #88

Spoiler
    Show
    I want to see him Aushwallen Ichigo..get the Shinigami powers..and get taken over by Hollow/Shinigami/What the heck ever he is now Ichigo
    Spoiler
    Show
    If you're talking about who I think you're talking about, then I think he's just "Zangetsu" now.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

29. - Top - End - #89
    Ettin in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Implying each Quincy might have their own version of an inner world Ywhach Bach
    Quote Originally Posted by MERC_1 View Post
    I find it very amusing that a very theoretical discussion of how to Optimize Bardic Music, turns into a discussion on how much worms you can eat in 7 minutes.

30. - Top - End - #90

Quote Originally Posted by ben-zayb View Post
    Implying each Quincy might have their own version of an inner world Ywhach Bach
    I'm not seeing what you're talking about.

I'm pretty sure he was talking about Ichigo's inner hollow, who is also his Zanpakuto Spirit, and thus is named "Zangetsu"

Ichigo is just calling the Old Man Zangetsu, and asked the real Zangetsu if that's alright.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks