New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 24 of 50 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526272829303132333449 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #691
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: KILL SIX BILLION DEMONS: Beginnings are false and I am a consummate liar.

Quote Originally Posted by Eldan View Post
    Page before this one, above the door.
    That's just a statue :(

2. - Top - End - #692
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: KILL SIX BILLION DEMONS: Beginnings are false and I am a consummate liar.

Quiet here, innit?

Anyway, I'll just say that "Violence is inescepable" would be a good thread title if we ever need a second one. But then, this comic is like 50% good thread titles.
    Resident Vancian Apologist

3. - Top - End - #693
    Troll in the Playground

Given than 6 Juggernaut Star Scours the Universe is my favorite character I would vote for something like: "woe be he who mistakes the poster for the thread"

4. - Top - End - #694
    Firbolg in the Playground

MindFlayer

Dang, look at all the devil submissions on the KSBD Tumblr. And that's not even all that were submitted; there were many in the comments of the comic itself and I for one emailed one in so I imagine there were many emailed as well. Anyone else here submit a devil concept?

5. - Top - End - #695
    Troll in the Playground

The map of Ashton is making my inner DM salivate.

6. - Top - End - #696
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by mystic1110 View Post
    The map of Ashton is making my inner DM salivate.
    Well, apparently there is a K6BD RPG, so you can scratch that itch...
    Last edited by danelsan; 2017-04-20 at 09:45 PM.

7. - Top - End - #697
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by danelsan View Post
    Well, apparently there is a K6BD RPG, so you can scratch that itch...
    I would buy the hell out of a K6BD GURPS handbook.

8. - Top - End - #698
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Leewei View Post
    I would buy the hell out of a K6BD GURPS handbook.
    It seems unlikely Abbadon would go for that. The I-think-currently-still-in-playtest RPG uses the apocalypse engine.

9. - Top - End - #699
    Bugbear in the Playground

Exalted avatar remix by Musashi
    Original Avatar by Strawberries
    Character is Kin from Goblins

10. - Top - End - #700
    Ogre in the Playground

Guess who's back? Back again. Yabby's back. With her friends.

11. - Top - End - #701
    Troll in the Playground

I love the alternate text on this page. The devils are menacing and unique in appearance -- some, almost angelic. I wonder if or when Allison will decide to smite Loabarrisleb.

12. - Top - End - #702
    Troll in the Playground

So much world building I absolutely love it.

13. - Top - End - #703
    Troll in the Playground

Barely halfway to 50 pages here, but "A Hammer to Shatter Gods" looks like a good title candidate when the time comes.
    Last edited by Leewei; 2017-05-08 at 12:25 AM.

14. - Top - End - #704

My current preference is still "Violence is Inescapable".

15. - Top - End - #705
    Troll in the Playground

This works, too. :)

16. - Top - End - #706
    Troll in the Playground

My personal preference would be:

KILL SIX BILLION DEMONS: Once your house is built, you have no further need for this thread since it is an ugly subsection of this forum and its adherents idiots.

17. - Top - End - #707
    Ettin in the Playground

Griffon

KILL SIX BILLION DEMONS: Once your house is built, you have no further need for this thread since it is an ugly subsection of this forum and its adherents idiots.

Oi. If you hate the comic, don't read the thread (currently I'm not reading the Tower of god thread, and a bunch of others I've not posted in). I presume the Wittgenstein misquote is a an anachronism.
    The end of what Son? The story? There is no end. There's just the point where the storytellers stop talking.

18. - Top - End - #708
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by halfeye View Post
    Oi. If you hate the comic, don't read the thread (currently I'm not reading the Tower of god thread, and a bunch of others I've not posted in). I presume the Wittgenstein misquote is a an anachronism.
    halfeye, it's actually reference to Meti. Her guide to becoming a swordsman was - build a house, grow some plants and never learn about mastering sword, all it's adherents are idiots.

19. - Top - End - #709
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by halfeye View Post
    http://killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/kbsd-4-80/

20. - Top - End - #710
    Ettin in the Playground

Griffon

Oh, right, if I ever saw that before, I forgot it.
    The end of what Son? The story? There is no end. There's just the point where the storytellers stop talking.

21. - Top - End - #711
    Troll in the Playground

Most epic headbutt, ever.

22. - Top - End - #712
    Ettin in the Playground

Griffon

I'm beginning to think this might be a short comic, Alison becomes God, everybody else dies, the end.

23. - Top - End - #713
    Troll in the Playground

I Have No Mouth, and I Must Glasgow Kiss You.
    Last edited by SlyGuyMcFly; 2017-05-15 at 03:02 PM.
    Truth resists simplicity.

24. - Top - End - #714
    Barbarian in the Playground

Given than 6 Juggernaut Star Scours the Universe is my favorite character I would vote for something like: "woe be he who mistakes the poster for the thread"
    If this ever makes it to six threads, I cannot imagine that it will not end up being titled "Kill Six Billion Demons: 6 Juggernaut Thread Scours the Forums".

I really, really like that, but as has already been indicated in right in this thread, it's kinda easy to get the wrong impression from it.

Yeah, probably that.
    Spoiler: Worst PC Concept Ever
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhaegar14 View Post
    I came up with a master ninja with a robotic arm that is simultaneously both a vampire and a werewolf. He is the first of his clan in a thousand years to master the Warp Blade technique, which allows him to bend space-time to his will. So in addition to being a cyborg werewolf vampire ninja, he's also a time traveler and functionally immortal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Milodiah View Post
    ...kinda sounds like Samuel Haight got sent to the world of Rifts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymouswizard View Post
    And we have a new winner!

25. - Top - End - #715
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zyzzyva View Post
    If this ever makes it to six threads, I cannot imagine that it will not end up being titled "Kill Six Billion Demons: 6 Juggernaut Thread Scours the Forums".
    That goes without saying.

I really, really like that, but as has already been indicated in right in this thread, it's kinda easy to get the wrong impression from it.
    This thread is for true believers only (but that title is probably way too long anyway )

26. - Top - End - #716
    Ogre in the Playground

Agreed, but speaking of title we need to work in the number - So I humbly present "KILL (SIX) BILLION DEMONS: VOL. 2", In honor of both Kill Bill and Guardians of the Galaxy.

Or alternatively, you can go for shipping title. Kill Six Billion Demons: 2 Micheal x Metatron.
    Last edited by -D-; 2017-05-16 at 06:53 PM.

27. - Top - End - #717
    Troll in the Playground

By the time we reach page 49 and have to seriously consider having another thread i'm sure we're going to have hundreds of other more topical in-jokes and references

28. - Top - End - #718

I'd rather not make a thread title that just references two other works by naming them. But I can't think of anything with the number two.

29. - Top - End - #719
    Ogre in the Playground

I'd rather not make a thread title that just references two other works by naming them. But I can't think of anything with the number two.
    2 Michael 2 Furious?

30. - Top - End - #720
    Bugbear in the Playground

KILL SIX BILLION DEMONS 2: now All Ys n' Un, all the time
    Last edited by Doran; 2017-05-17 at 04:32 PM.
    Exalted avatar remix by Musashi
    Original Avatar by Strawberries
    Character is Kin from Goblins