New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121328 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: KILL SIX BILLION DEMONS: Beginnings are false and I am a consummate liar.

New Offering

Spoiler
    Show

Is that all Angels in existence, including Thorn knights and 23? I see there are some broken empty corpses - presumably Angels who have not yet reincarnated.
    Exalted avatar remix by Musashi
    Original Avatar by Strawberries
    Character is Kin from Goblins

2. - Top - End - #62
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: KILL SIX BILLION DEMONS: Beginnings are false and I am a consummate liar.

Just realized that the cube with the tree growing from it is Koss's hammer!

3. - Top - End - #63
    Troll in the Playground

Petty Morality! Putrid Form! Insipid Gender!

4. - Top - End - #64
    Ettin in the Playground

Griffon

Quote Originally Posted by mystic1110 View Post
    Petty Morality! Putrid Form! Insipid Gender!
    Eh?

some characters
    The end of what Son? The story? There is no end. There's just the point where the storytellers stop talking.

5. - Top - End - #65
    Ettin in the Playground

...what an interesting face. Mask. Something. o_O

Also, sick fro, bro.
    (Or is it sis? Do angels have genders? The rogue one certainly seemed female.)
    Last edited by Domochevsky; 2015-06-04 at 06:56 PM.
    Mah Badges!
    Spoiler
    Show

Hey, check out my site. (It has interactive comics, stories and coding efforts.)

6. - Top - End - #66
    Troll in the Playground

It seems that angels are genderless ("insipid Gender") - that's why 82 gets upset whenever someone calls it a her. But the more they spend around humans and they take on more and more characteristics of humans including empathy (instead of cold law). One of those characteristics is . . . of course gender. That is why 82 who has come closer and closer to humanity compared to 2, is becoming more and more female.

Or at least that's how i read it.

7. - Top - End - #67

Quote Originally Posted by halfeye View Post
    Eh?

some characters

Update on Thursday.

Quote Originally Posted by mystic1110 View Post
    It seems that angels are genderless ("insipid Gender") - that's why 82 gets upset whenever someone calls it a her. But the more they spend around humans and they take on more and more characteristics of humans including empathy (instead of cold law). One of those characteristics is . . . of course gender. That is why 82 who has come closer and closer to humanity compared to 2, is becoming more and more female.

Or at least that's how i read it.
    Interestingly despite all white UN gods being male and YIS gods being female (apart from the Master of Ethics), humans/percievers are both male and female, despite being black souls of YIS. I wonder if humans are the only ones with biological sex in this universe with Angeks, Devils, and Servants technically having none.

Apparently an angel's number is their number of incarnations
    or times they have died. So Micheal has only died once as a Prime angel, when killed by Zoss, the ruling king.

Since humans/perceivers are the only ones who can die permanently, I wonder how the reincarnation of everyone else works? Maybe their soul has to hang around in the void (the big white area) until they gain enough power to reincarnate a new body. Micheal seems to have been the only Prime to have returned though, so perhaps it is random the length incarnation?

The other thought I had was that reincarnation occasionally wipes the memories of the soul, meaning a completely brand new identity - thus Michael is the only remaining Prime angel because all the other angels eventually reset their souls while reincarnating.

8. - Top - End - #68
    Troll in the Playground

White Chains's "true" form is glorious.

9. - Top - End - #69

Huh, I just realised. We can see the dead body of Koss (top right), slumped on the split Concordance ampitheatre above his hammer-tree.
    Side by side images. I wonder if the body of Aesma is on the other side of it, and if they are both present in the Void-Concordance?

10. - Top - End - #70
    Ettin in the Playground

Hm, back so soon, White Chain... dramatic stuff, that. oO
    And this is apparently what "she" looks like outside of that physical body.
    What I find more interesting however is that the "void" apparently reflects the world they've been in before, however. (The hammer/anvil place.)
    Not entirely sure what to make of that. Is it a phase shift? A duplication of places?
    Mah Badges!
    Spoiler
    Show

Hey, check out my site. (It has interactive comics, stories and coding efforts.)

11. - Top - End - #71
    Troll in the Playground

PLEASE join me for TEA!!

I love this guy

12. - Top - End - #72
    Orc in the Playground

EvilClericGuy

...and what an entrance!

13. - Top - End - #73
    Troll in the Playground

14. - Top - End - #74
    Colossus in the Playground

Just stumbled across it via the demotivator thread. Quite nice.
    Resident Vancian Apologist

15. - Top - End - #75

Retroactive update - first overhead look at Throne!

I wonder if the corpses of YIS and UN are holding it up?
    Last edited by Doran; 2015-08-24 at 05:01 PM.

16. - Top - End - #76
    Colossus in the Playground

It does look like the kind of disc that would stand on something's shoulders.
    Resident Vancian Apologist

17. - Top - End - #77

18. - Top - End - #78
    Ettin in the Playground

"I'm a fanfiction writer."

O-ok. :I

(I don't remember that card and why it was apparently in her shoulder. But it seems to be as ephemeral as her current body.)
    Mah Badges!
    Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #79
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Domochevsky View Post
    (I don't remember that card and why it was apparently in her shoulder. But it seems to be as ephemeral as her current body.)
    Cio gave her the card before pushing her. It was apparently in a chest pocket on the jacket (you can see the button for it in the panel in which her clothing is regenerating the damage)

20. - Top - End - #80

Reincarnating this thread from the Void, we have 5 updates from Page 13 to Page 18

Kill Six Billion Demons is now updating twice a week due to the Patreon hitting its goals.

Spoiler: Page 18
    Show

I guess maybe age can affect and weaken even the most powerful of demons? I wonder what controls their imp status since its seems independent of their level/colour. Also I wonder how this squares with the fact that humans are the only true mortals.

Maybe the difference is that the identity/mask can weaken or be broken, but the formless chaos which is the demon always sticks around and can be used to make more demons, whereas when a human dies their soul is utterly destroyed.

21. - Top - End - #81
    Troll in the Playground

Only a few dozen Ebon devils in existence, and of course our "Heroine" makes a deal with one of them with abandon!

22. - Top - End - #82
    Troll in the Playground

METATRON LIVES! (6 Juggernaut Star Scours The Universe is the most Metal thing I ever saw)

23. - Top - End - #83
    Troll in the Playground

C'mon Allison, say it! TUXEDO MASK! Say eeeet!
    Truth resists simplicity.

24. - Top - End - #84
    Titan in the Playground

I loved the development we had with Alison during the drinking contest, showed a bit more of her character, and gave her a chance to do something herself for a change.
    thnx to Starwoof for the fine avatar

25. - Top - End - #85
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by lord_khaine View Post
    I loved the development we had with Alison during the drinking contest, showed a bit more of her character, and gave her a chance to do something herself for a change.
    I agree completely. The whole sequence has been fantastic but seeing Alison taking the initiative has been particularly so.
    Truth resists simplicity.

26. - Top - End - #86
    Firbolg in the Playground

MindFlayer

What I'm excited about is to hear about Cio. Surely she's the fearsome Ebon that stole a key? White Chain said that Cio is the only entity in living knowledge to steal one.

27. - Top - End - #87
    Ettin in the Playground

Yeah, there's also the fact that the horns match. So odds are pretty good.

(A drinking contest with battle rap... what is this excellence.)
    Mah Badges!
    Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #88
    Troll in the Playground

And now, we see the homicidal maniacs tracking poor Alison down, all in a conga line. This comic just keeps getting better and better.

29. - Top - End - #89
    Titan in the Playground

Oh, gotta love this new development, everyone, there is a new comic.
    Hurry up and read it
    thnx to Starwoof for the fine avatar

30. - Top - End - #90
    Troll in the Playground

Mottom's palace is gorgeous and menacing.