Quote Originally Posted by darklink_shadow View Post
With a wasp in place on each, and her forward scouts in position, Sayuri backed off a ways further to run beside Orlando. "Tracking them with wasps now. They are each wearing backpacks. My assorted instincts say to capture them, and suggest they are responsible for the explosion. I am investigating their packs now to see if we can smell any explosive residue. Even if there is none, they may have used a sealed bomb. Or advanced tech." Sayuri spoke in short breaths, focusing more on her hive mind's senses, flickering her focus between her spies. "They approach others, possibly innocents. We cannot follow closely without being noticed. It may be best to take them down before they git main street. Orders?"
"Ellen, block their path; let's see how they react your presence. Warren and I will surround them." He turns to Warren. "You go right (our right), I'll go left. Use your strength to dash, I'll do the same. Sayuri, stay behind them, but use some of your flying friends to monitor their surroundings and anticipate their movements if they manage to escape. Ready... Go!"

Orlando waits for Ellen to rush in, then he dashes to the left flank of the guys, manipulating his own biokinetics to accelerate his running speed to almost superhuman level (although not as fast as William, since that's impossible). Since his Circle of Perception requires concentration to extend, it's now limited to three meters, his normal range.